[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When Leafs attack!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 14
File: muslim-attack-suspect.jpg (115 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
muslim-attack-suspect.jpg
115 KB, 620x349
CANADA, NO!

Muslim woman attacked in London, Ont., grocery store, police say

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/muslim-woman-attack-london-1.3645580

>A Muslim woman shopping with her four-month-old son was attacked in a London, Ont., supermarket Monday, according to police.

>The woman was at the Superking Supermarket at 785 Wonderland Rd. S. at approximately 5 p.m. when another woman approached her and began yelling at her for no apparent reason, police said.

>The woman, unknown to the shopper, allegedly spat on the victim, punched her several times and then pulled at the victim's hijab and hair, police said.

>The suspect then left the store. Store managers were unavailable for comment when contacted by CBC.

>Police are looking for a woman standing five feet five inches and weighing 150 pounds. She is about 40 years old with a medium build, long black hair pulled back in a ponytail. She was wearing a red Canada T-shirt and black pants and was carrying a green purse.

>Police say the suspect spoke with a "heavy accent," but they are unsure what language she was speaking.

>The victim sustained minor injuries.
>>
>>78096502
>heavy accent
Eastern European probably, my grandmas facebook is worse than /pol/
>>
The bitch probably was slightly retarded, the accent was a speech impediment. Just my thought.
>>
>>78096716
she is stronk?
>>
File: 1465781554420.jpg (175 KB, 699x921) Image search: [Google]
1465781554420.jpg
175 KB, 699x921
>>78096502
>150
>>
>>78096894
No we aren't Russian if that's what you're asking, we're Hungarian.
>>
>Aw shit somebody actually did the thing we talk about wanting to do all the time. Better claim they're probably retarded so nobody thinks we might actually nut up and do it some day
>>
>>78097727
Most people here don't like Muslims it's just our media is trying to push hard for their acceptance for some reason
>>
>5ft 4
>150 pounds
>medium build
lmao
>>
>>78097727
When is behaving like a chimp and attacking someone considered acceptable behavior? If you don't like the demographic shift in your country do something about it in the political arena, don't behave like an animal.
>>
tfw a white chick in a burka started taking the bus on my route a week after 9/11 & reading the koran out loud
>>
>>78096502
So, Sharia Law is now in effect? That'll teach her to leave home without her husband.
>>
>>78098116
The bible says if people come to your city and tell you to worship other Gods to strike them down with your sword.
>>
>>78098237
pork sword?
>>
>>78097727
The worst possible thing we can do is make them "victims"

Go be a retard somewhere else
>>
The fire rises
>>
>>78096502
Is this the face of a shitposter?
>>
>>78098413
When did Thomas Mair show up in Canada?
>>
>>78098413

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/pig-head-mosque-quebec-city-reaction-1.3643119
>>
>>78096502
Funny thing is a local synagogue was torn apart last week and the rabbi 50km down the highway has both of his ankles broken. CBC/City/Global/Rogers hate the jews so much they don't even report it except in for line in crime sections of local papers.
>>
>>78097727
I'm sure Canadians hate Muslims as much as we Americans do. Making a Mudslime look like a victim is only damaging our case.
>>
>>78103903
There are have been way more mosque burnings and hate attacks here than in the USA. I imagine it's because while we have access and consume much of the same news you do we're known for being 'tolerant' which really pisses the silent majority off. We also have more muds.
>>
>>78104054
This, the CBC is constantly pushing the we love being taken over by everyone meme but in reality most Canadians are really racist.
>>
>>78104319
>most Canaians are really racist
most racist ppl in Canada that I have met are Asians
and Natives
>fuckin whitey
>>
>>78104506
They aren't people
>>
>>78103903
I have family in Alberta, they're basically Canadian rednecks and are suspicious of anyone not white. One bragged to me that they once chased off an SUV full of Poo in the Loos who were lost driving somewhere. Fun guys, can't hold their drink for shit
>>
>>78104506
I second this, also Quebecois.
I live in Quebec and it's a double edged sword.
On the one hand, they don't put up with shit from Muzzies and nonwhites... on the other, if you don't adapt to french culture you get the same treatment.

C'est pout ça que j'ai apris le français. Mieux d'etre un grenouille que un cocu.
>>
>>78103903
I'm still upset about CBC's "Little Mosque on the Prairie".

CBC still has a few okay radio skits, but even those are getting shitty. There's no point in having a public broadcaster if they're just going to parrot the same garbage as the other guys while wasting tax dollars by ruining our cultural shows with diversity garbage.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 488x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 488x366
>>78104656
>>
>>78104319
Every day I hear the same old refugee pandering rhetoric on the CBC and read pro immigrant articles on the front page of the Globe and Mail.

That kind of shit really gets under your skin after a while. It's hard not being a liberal in this country, especially in Toronto.
>>
>>78104999
I don't know anyone who's not racist, even liberals I know hate Indians every liberal girl I ever met who would be all "diversity is our strength" despised Indians.
>>
>>78104999
It's pretty easy as long as you're not white. I've had tons of white people call me out on being "racist" to Muslims but I just tell them they're being racist to me by not acknowledging how much I fucking hate their guts.
>>
>>78104946
Basically, man I need to go back on holiday there. They have guns and quadbikes and everything
>>
>>78105404
I have a Hungarian accent and people sometimes feel the need to educate me on how to act in Canada kek it's pretty funny.
>>
>>78105551
Pretty much every Canadian out in the sticks has a quad or a skidoo
>>
>for no reason
as if being a muslim wasn't reason enough
>>
>>78096502
Did they blame Trump for this yet?
>>
File: MONSTER.jpg (15 KB, 600x779) Image search: [Google]
MONSTER.jpg
15 KB, 600x779
>>78096502

>Police say the suspect spoke with a "heavy accent," but they are unsure what language she was speaking.

Maybe diversity is our strength after all...
>>
>>78105888
I'm telling you it was a Hungarian, we hate Muslims and nobody can understand our language
>>
>>78096502

>5'5
>150 lbs
>medium build
>>
>>78103903
>>78104319
I recently moved from Ottawa to Peterborough and I'm often surprised at how openly racist people are here. It's strange that they voted for the Liberals and the MP here is Maryam Monsef, possibly one of the worst in parliament right now.
>>
>>78105560
White people from France, Britain and the German clusterfuck are fucking faggots when it comes to Muslims. I've noticed Hungarians and eastern euros are pretty based tho.
>>
File: 1466312999148.gif (844 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1466312999148.gif
844 KB, 450x450
>>78104920
Little Mosque on the Prairie? Are you shitting me?
>>
>>78105888

plot twist: the other women was a more strict muslim
>>
>>78106060
No, it's an actual show. My parents watch it.
>>
>>78106024
>Peterborough
My nigga
>>
>>78104319
>>78104506
>>78104879
all of this is true.

white canadians are, on the whole, quite racist. We like you if you come here, work hard, and want to adopt our bicultural heritage and identity. The problem is immigrants refuse/don't know and don't bother to learn, and so our resentment appears to be racist in origin, but in reality most canadians feel a sense of pride to our historical identity and our national heritage. Having people, nonwhites, flaunt their inability to integrate is infuriating.

That being said, natives are just as racist and hate nonwhites more than we do.

canada is low-key racist, but more widespread than the united states. Like the Carolinas.
>>
>>78096502
>Media only reports on shitskins being violent when trying to garner public sympathy for other shitskins.

Such is life in Communist Canada.
>>
>>78106051
Older Hungarians are really racist, I remember I made a joke to my great grandma that I converted to be Jewish and this 95 year old woman slammed her fist on the table and yelled "NO YOURE A GOOD CATHOLIC" and tried beating me with a wooden spoon. I remember her always threatening she would bring out the fakanal, that's what it's called in Hungarian
>>
>>78106304
I'm from Kosovo, do I get a pass for being arguably white?
>>
>>78106304
I remember seeing confederate flags flying with Canadian flags one Canada day made me kek
>>
>>78106304
>white canadians are, on the whole, quite racist.
Absolutely delusional
Literally noone has any problems with race mixing, or foreigners flooding in.
>>
>>78096716
My first thought as well. My Polish ex used to tell me stories of random altercations between Poles and Muslim or Indian people.
>>
>>78106609
I have a problem with both, I think there's an issue in the way you gathered your statistics.
>>
>>78106304
Yep. I'm from Toronto and all my friends are pretty racist. Nobody likes immigrants, not even other immigrants.
>>
>>78106406
yes, as long as you accept that kosovo is serb territory and that the serbs dindu nuffin.

seriously though, all europeans count and are more than welcome. you people work hard and are mostly moral christians. that's what this country needs.

>>78106446
I see them every now and then, quite odd considering that's not one of our symbols.

>>78106609
>t. toronto

you're putting a little too much faith in the average canadian, and taking things at face value. I believe most people in the major cities believe they aren't, and probably are not racist. but Canada isn't toronto and vice versa.

I don't know if you're just bantering or if you're serious, but we act/judge each other quite harshly. conservative/christian minorities being the biggest culprits.
>>
File: kkk.jpg (64 KB, 747x650) Image search: [Google]
kkk.jpg
64 KB, 747x650
>>78106446
these guys won a halloween costume contest at the legion in my gf's home town

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2010/11/03/kkk_costume_wins_first_prize_at_legion_halloween_party.html

>>78106609
Back when I lived in Ottawa I would agree with you but now that I've moved out to a much smaller town I can say you'd definitely be surprised (and no, this isn't just my /pol/ wishful thinking).
>>
>>78106819
My family really, really hates non whites my grandma is always saying how niggers are like baboons and they should be in a cage. My sister hates niggers and Jews, I remember my dad told me if I ever date a non white he would smash my Playstation. My grandpa said the holocaust never happened, the showers were real and they were used to clean the Jews because they were dirty and never showered so they had lice and they'd get diseases and die.
>>
>>78107160

I used to live in Campbellford

Great town.
>>
>>78107160
Ottawafag here, the French hate everyone and the Anglos hate foreigners. Asians get a pass for being honourary whites though, mostly because they are civilized, efficient and some of them might not be spies.
>>
>>78107237
Small world. I was just there last weekend, went to Apollo's and then swimming at Crowe River.
>>
>>78107341
>Asians get a pass
I'm sick of this meme. They're yellow monkeys who don't assimilate and can turn a Toyota Camry into a highly efficient killing machine in a matter of minutes.
>>
>>78106857
exile of toronto, I was fine my whole life until halfway thru my BA. I realized stereotypes exist for a reason and unfortunately groups earn their reputations. I still don't believe it's okay to judge a person based on their ethnicity, as many whites are trash and many blacks are upstanding citizens. But on the whole, it's easier to live life and judge groups via generalizations.
>>
>>78107341
the French have no reason to hate Anglos. It's the oldest divide and conquer tactic by the merchant.

I love my Quebecois brothers, but I hate separatists. Spoiled children who think crying harder will get their party back. They need to realize that Anglos, while politically complicit in the attempt to ruin French culture, we are not the ones to blame entirely as the French themselves begun the multiculturalism trend.
>>
>>78107646
I actually like blacks more than most minorities. My family has been a victim of black crime several times, but the average negro is friendly can speak English. That's more than can be said for the average Chinaman or Arab.
>>
>>78096502

We've had enough desu

We were always known as the meek ones.

Not anymore!
>>
>>78104879
Good. Quebec has a right to protect their culture and heritage.
>>
>>78107859
The Average mainlander is terrible and gives your sterotype.
Other chinese dont really spit on streets etc
>>
>>78107859
I agree, outside of Scarborough and Papineau blacks are usually well-behaved and intelligent in Canada.

It's Toronto and Montreal minorities that make it hard not to generalize entire groups and treat them like shit. Vancouver is a lost cause.
>>
>>78096502
i heard on my local radio today, which is my whole provinces radio, that someone in Quebec put a head of a pig on a mosques front door and misspelled bon apetite.
>>
>>78105888
underrated post
>>
>>78107550
Well I'm on board with it because my fiancee is Chinese. Got tired of dating white girls who all want to travel, spend a year teaching overseas and finish their masters then hoping they are still fertile in their 30's.
>>
>>78107845
this desu the french/english war is over nobody really cares outside of montreal anymore because we see what happened to the city and how shitty it is nowadays its just nice to see someone white

t. quebecois
>>
>>78096502

>Muslims kill gays
>Blame white people

>Immigrant attacks muslim, yelling in foreign language
>Blame white people
>>
>>78104656
they by any chance live in medicine hat?

so many dirty fucking brits live there. i like to fight them in the bars.
>>
>>78108282

holy shit, that stereotype is so fucking true.

>>78108207
I heard the same thing. Somehow a muzzey-hating frog misspells a basic phrase in his own language.
>>
>>78107845
We need to stop trying to be buddy buddy with the French. We need to give all provinces autonomy and just let shit work itself out. No more social engineering.
>>
>>78106024
>>78106213

Peterborough also here family, been here my whole 26 years of life

Welcome home white man. Do visit the holy land Ennismore
>>
>>78108467
and the french call the west, stupid and ignorant.
>>
>>78108386
Don't the brits have a training base near there? I know they have suffield and one more in sask.
>>
>>78096502
>http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/muslim-woman-attack-london-1.3645580

Why is this even a story?

Look how quick they are to release her full high resolution picture, when she's an alleged suspect. When a shitskin brutally rapes a child, a picture is nowhere to be found and you're lucky to even hear of the story. You usually have to be "alt-right" or "racist" in order for it to hit your circles.

Every day I just want to kill. Can't really take this anymore.
>>
>>78108467
written french and spoken french are extremely different

i can't write for shit but i speak it fine, i guarantee my francophone friends wouldn't pass a written french course either.
>>
>>78108472
Need to let them fucking secede already so the liberals would stop winning elections, and we would stop getting atrocious treasonous quebecois prime minister
>>
>>78108364
>this desu the french/english war is over nobody really cares outside of montreal anymore because we see what happened to the city and how shitty it is nowadays its just nice to see someone white

I hear ya. Even being around trashy whites is better than feeling like a foreigner. Toronto shouldn't feel like London.

I like the French people and their culture and do my best to speak. I'm about 1/3rd fluent and my attempt and humility in my ability is so appreciated in Quebec that I always try my best. France is the worst for that, so fuck them.

I hope things work out for Quebec and that the federal government stops being absolute faggots when it comes to your language laws.

>>78108472
we don't have a history of autonomy via united states. even though I agree in principle we will always be a centralised country until a major shift happens. I agree, no social engineering. But the French already express some form of autonomy via language/culture laws with little to no punishment. I think they should keep calling Ottawa's bluff and act in their own interests when it comes to that, but ease off on the white liberal guilt that is making Laval/Papineau darker and less French speaking.
>>
>>78108733
ya suffield, there mostly inbred so they have no basic strength. fucking goofy looking too, with their teeth and all.
>>
>>78108759
I don't think America has anything like the CBC. Maybe Salon comes close.
>>
>>78108832
Yeah I believe they need to secede but blaming the Liberals on Quebec is with all do respect borderline retarded.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_federal_election,_2015

The CPC went from 5 -> 12 seats in Quebec last election. Toronto and the faggotcoast did this to us.
>>
>>78108770
granted, but "bon appétit" is a phrase that most (educated) anglos know how to spell correctly. It's just as likely it's a false flag done by hajis to get sympathy as it is some working class stiff.

>>78108832
Succession would mean disaster. There is no way Quebec would not become a welfare state. It already takes 2.83 for ever 1 it puts into the government, at least up until may 2015 (it might be more or less now, I don't know).

Quebec isn't Scotland, who can rely on fringe industries to prop up their economy. Quebec is for better or for worse stuck with us as we are with it. I think it's best if we look for a solution in which ridiculous and historic feuds are put to bed and a common goal of a greater canada is achieved.
>>
>>78108858
I lived at suffield for half a decade, the brits were a shitload better than the americans or any other nation I met in stan.
Their special forces are unmatched. Watching them clear rooms in the breach buildings is absolutely majestic. Their pilots are insane as well.
>>
>>78107912
based canucks.
>>
>>78108833
thank you man that's really all it comes down to is if you try they'll either work with you or speak in english. the only thing that bothers francophones is when anglos come here and don't even try, and it's not just you it goes for the immigrants as well. any muzzies in my area move in they will DEFINITELY not feel welcome, but an english who tries to speak french at restaurants or with other people but who speaks english at home will rarely have problems, of course you have the occaisional retard.....
>>
>>78109225
did u ever know andy keys?
>>
>>78109154
that's actually what i was thinking but don't they have rules against even touching pork?
>>
>>78109320
enlisted or commissioned? I know at least two keys are infantry officers.. can't recall their first names
>>
>>78109295
I think that's par the course. Only retards and self-serving cocksuckers go into a place that speaks another language and doesn't attempt at being respectful.

If you came to Toronto and spoke French, even in the service industry, wouldn't 9/10 places give you that look that says "does this fucking look like Montreal?"

>>78109353
that's true, but to achieve victory over infidels muslims are allowed certain liberties when fighting "jihad". Of course these have limitations and are only open to certain interpretations of the koran but it is certainly possible, to my knowledge. Taqiyya against the kaffirs is permissible, etc.
>>
>>78109579
i think enlisted, he aint there no more tho, lives in sask now
>>
>>78109027
And yet scroll down to the actual vote numbers
35% of ontario voted CON
only 16% of quebec did

Ontario could easily go majority conservative, quebec is ALWAYS a leftist owned province.
>>
>>78109661
>does this look like fucking ontario
>>
>>78107237

Is that you Buzz?
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 992x558
>>78105888
>>78108222

Checked
>>
>>78098413
literally
>>
>>78109736
culturally quebecois are extremely conservative and naturally wary of outsiders, im aware our government and voting habits are retarded and i apologize but montreal does not represent all of us
>>
>>78109661
Yeah this is one thing people that bitch about Quebecois need to get through their head. In central Ontario we generally don't tolerate anyone speaking anything but english so we should expect that they do the same.
Anglos that don't want francos to protect their culture are the worst type of subversives.
>>
>>78109736
I didn't single out Ontario I singled out Toronto which almost has as many people/mps as the whole Quebec.
Sure sucks that a city with 50% dual citizen foreign immigrants gets to decide our future. Obviously they're going to vote for tons of debt and handouts because they can fuck off back to wherever they came from when shit eventually falls apart.
>>
>>78110018
quebec is literally living out /pol/'s wet dream when it comes to protecting culture idk why we get so much hate for it
>>
Meanwhile the media ignore refugee kids ganging up on white kids in Halifax. But one middle aged woman yells something? It's a shoah for sure.
>>
>>78110173
couldn't agree more. I do my part to set people straight when I find them
>>
>>78096805
A severe case of being canadian
>>
Wouldn't have a problem with quebecois if they spoke fucking english and weren't sabotaging the country with shitty PM's
>>
>>78106819
Can corroborate. Indian here. My mom grew up in Alberta back in the 70s. She still hates Poles and Ukrainians
>>
>>78109661
>If you came to Toronto and spoke French, even in the service industry, wouldn't 9/10 places give you that look that says "does this fucking look like Montreal?"

Back when I lived in the GTA (I got the fuck out of there in the 90s) this would happen occasionally -- I'd be working in service jobs and have people approaching me speaking in French, Polish, or Chinese, and it pissed me off to no end whatever the language. I have to agree with what the other posters say: if you speak at least some French in Quebec, no matter how fractured, you are paying your respects to the cultural environment that exists there and in that way proving that you are not an arrogant asshole, so the Quebecois will respond to your good intentions with friendliness.
>>
>>78104054
all the canadians i met in person were redpilled desu
>>
>>78110586
fuck you pal.. lemme guess you're another subversive pajeet from toronto
>>
>>78110586
you would be surprised at how many of us are bilingual, we are aware of what country we live in you know
>>
>>78109977
>culturally quebecois are extremely conservative and naturally wary of outsiders, im aware our government and voting habits are retarded

Nova Scotia here. Our province is the same: overwhelmingly Liberal because of family voting patterns going back to the 1800s, but when your province is 97% white you don't exactly realize what a nightmare Liberal-engineered multiculturalism has been for the rest of Canada.
>>
This seems like a bogus story to me. Since this allegedly took place in a supermarket any assault would have been captured on video. All we have is this picture taken by the brother in law of the "victim". If an assault actually took place why didn't the brother in law try to apprehend the assailant? Were there any other witnesses? I notice also the writer of the story is a Muslim who wears a hijab. Notice at the bottom of the story the Arabic scrip for the writer?

— مُحَمَّد (@itsmoeali) June 21, 2016

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/06/21/london-ont-police-investigating-after-womans-hijab-pulled-in-grocery-store-attack
>>
>>78110987
This is why I believe nationalism has to come from the left. Nobody in a nearly 100% european province is going to vote right just because some cities 1,000km away are being overrun
>>
>>78110987
yeah but at least you have the excuse of not having the negative side effects meanwhile in montreal there are mosques actively recruiting people for isis. the fire is indeed rising but the conservative party is generally viewed as muh eternal anglo
>>
>>78110972
they don;t bother learning English u twat, every Quebecer i have ever met was a total and complete cunt. and justin is a horrible pm.
>>
>>78111239
>This is why I believe nationalism has to come from the left.

The Left is inherently internationalist and multiculturalist in its sympathies; that goes all the way back to Marx. Traditional conservatism (i.e., not the neo-cohen cancer masquerading as "conservatism" in our day and age) is the only ideology that promotes the organic inter-dependence of family, community, culture and ethnicity.
>>
>>78111335
don't blame quebec for justin that little shit lost his rights as a quebecois after his father betrayed us. the only thing quebecois about him is his last name.
>>
File: wut.png (364 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
364 KB, 1920x1080
>>78111621
how did his papi betray you, he did nothing for the west.
>>
Watch your back for Muslims behaving badly just to get a reaction out of you. They know full well that the "victim" industry with the "hate crime enhancements" are meant for you. They have already done it in the UK and other nations. People are being jailed for even speaking wrong about Muslims

what makes you think it can't happen here?
>>
>>78111335
We have two official languages and for damn good reason, without Quebec (25% of Canadian pop don't forget) there wouldn't have been a Canada. They fought and died by the boatload during both world wars and bled on the same beaches as everyone else.
Blaming Trudeau on Quebec is a little rich i'd like to see how you justify that conclusion. I'd also like to know why you think he's the antichrist shit he's brought in the most pro-white policy in a generation.

http://www.budget.gc.ca/2016/tool-outil/ccb-ace-en.html
>>
>>78111790
my point exactly he betrayed our country and started us down this false path of multikulti bullshit
>>
>>78111873
Fuck off Achmed, that idea is for devout Muslims who expect to be paid for existing.

The welfare queenism will go through the roof as well.

"pro-white policy"
He just brought in 50,000 muslims who are a perfect fit for this new paying our enemies to make babies program.
>>
>>78106304
>We like you if you come here, work hard, and want to adopt our bicultural heritage and identity

These are fine, but *nothing* will make a non red/white person Canadian. There is no such thing as a nation without a tribe.
>>
>>78111598
Yeah you make some fine points i'm thinking of nationalistic socialism similar to the NSDAP. Also i'm almost convinced we need to stop promoting family values and start enforcing them via the state and riech-tier propaganda but perhaps i'm cynical.
>>
>>78111084
I actually lived across the road from superking last year.
It's an asain supermarket and that's the majority of the clientelle.
The cameras probably don't work, Westmount Mall (where its located) is rundown as fuck.
It was probably a chink who attacked the camel jockey in the first place.
Muslims are cancer anyway.
>>
>>78112088
Calling people shills and then purposefully fudging stats and ignoring the status quo is a little rich, seems like you've bought into the neoliberal propaganda. How else do you suggest we increase birthrates among whites? I believe the ccb was the only solution but i'd like to hear what you'd rather.
It was 30,000 refugees and roughly 80% were muslims. Harper had said he would take in 10,000 per year and he increased immigration more than anyone has since Pierre Trudeau.
I get the feminnism pandering pisses people off and it should but so far he's proven to be another flamboyant creiten/martin cut from the same cloth.
>>
>>78112598
>How else do you suggest we increase birthrates among whites?

Deporting a few million foreigners and un-pozzing our media and education ought to do it.
>>
>>78112342

The NSDAP was a reaction to the repression and millions of deaths under Communism, and it absorbed some of the worst excesses of Communism in an attempt to counteract them. NatSoc ideology has nothing to offer present-day right-wingers other than misplaced and historically uninformed nostalgia.
>>
File: 1330308151929.jpg (17 KB, 243x194) Image search: [Google]
1330308151929.jpg
17 KB, 243x194
>>78110541
>>
>>78106304
>bicultural heritage and identity

Does not exist. That was a meme created by Cuck King Trudeau The First.
>>
>>78107226
>my dad told me if I ever date a non white he would smash my Playstation
kek
>>
>>78096502
Wow, I thought canadians were cucks
>>
>>78105312

Congratulations, you're normal and have near normal friends.
Actual multiculturalism: Shitting on the race currently not present
"Liberal" multiculturalism: "Utopia"
>>
>>78112088
Also Harper said he would increase private sponsorship but Trudeau brought in the first cap we've ever seen in our history.
https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2016/03/24/liberals-cap-number-of-private-sponsors-for-canadas-syrian-refugee-program.html

If you were being honest you would realize it benefits whites vastly more than any other group. 75 cents of every ccb dollar will go to white families and it benefits families going from 0 -> 3 children exponentially more than people going from 3 -> 6 children. This benefits whites. It provides an bonus that covers the cost of children in rural and suburban areas but not in the big cities. This benefits whites. I just don't see your argument.
>>
>>78112932
The difference going across the Ottawa river is almost as stark as going across the English channel.
>>
>>78110173
Quebec "culture" has been reduced to just the French language. It doesn't mean anything anymore.

http://www.eurocanadian.ca/2015/11/failure-of-french-canadian-immigration-strategy.html
>>
>>78113135
>an bonus
>>
>>78113135

I don't know how it is in other provinces, but here in NS we're only now being told that a third of the recently imported Syrians are completely illiterate. And these are the people who were supposed to pay our pensions? (Not that any intelligent person ever believed that bullshit from the beginning, of course). I don't give a fuck how much money the white people who imported these parasites are making -- they are making a profit at the expense of their own communities which will suffer a much greater burden on social services and the tax base in the future as a result of these gobshites and their self-serving, hypocritical pretence at altruism.
>>
>>78113026
only people from montreal, vancouver and toronto
>>
>>78113332
Interesting article
>>
>>78096716
Indeed, it was some other immigrant. There was a bunch of gypsys here claiming refugee status, and a Hungarian woman that lived on the block was throwing rocks at them and cursing them in her crazy language. The media tried to blame us but it was some other boat person
>>
>>78113557
I hate gypsies so much, I know one who was born here who can't speak English, her son was born here and he can't speak English either
>>
Why do we have to take refugees again? Why don't they go home and actually fight for their fucking country?
>>
>>78112932
You are retarded. We've always been French/English. Fuck, you go to Quebec they are pretty much their own country.
>>
>>78113795
>Why do we have to take refugees again?

Because YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE AND A RACIST REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>78114072
But I'm black anon
>>
>>78113801
There is English culture ans there is French culture, and the two were never mixed.
>>
>>78114837
I just love it when the French come down for the summer and ask me in French if we sell alcohol in the grocery store
Do they not know what the LCBO is?
>>
>>78114752
>But I'm black anon

YOU'VE INTERNALIZED WHITE RACISM AND ARE NOW AN UNCLE TOM REEEEEEEE FUCK YOU I CAN'T EVEN, WOW JUST WOW O_o, JUST. STOP.
>>
>>78115083
>Do they not know what the LCBO is?

They probably just can't believe it's real, and no fucking wonder. But that's Ontario puritanism for you: I remember when you weren't even allowed to browse the LCBO products for yourself, but had to pick your selection out of a catalogue at the front desk and the flunkey would go into the back and retrieve it for you.
>>
>>78103903
>>78097727
Fuck that bullshit, they'll always be the victims

After every Islamic attack in the West it's always, "Poor Muslims, they're going to witness more Islamophobic attacks"

Might as well make the best of it and not just attack one if you're going to
>>
>>78115353
Man I live in a town of 4000 and the new LCBO is as big as the city hall. So now we have that plus a Beer Store
>>
>>78115567
>the new LCBO is as big as the city hall

Bet you everything is still incredibly overpriced, though.
>>
>>78115118
I love it when the stupid fucks type in disjointed sentences with random capitalizations as act like they are having a panic attack. The ones that start off saying that they are literally shaking right now
>>
>>78115652
Never really had anywhere else to get hard booze, so couldn't tell you
>>
>>78115353
They have the same thing in Sweden
>>
>>78096502
CANADA YES!
>>
I literally just got tagged in a comment on this article on kikebook by a leftie in a comment that said "See anon. Look what people like you are doing to society"
>>
>>78098323
Penis?
>>
>>78096716
I am surprised they haven't genocided the gypsies already
>>
>>78098035
syrup thicc
>>
>>78096502

Well... she was in the grocery store without her husband.
>>
File: 1429058955026.jpg (72 KB, 373x388) Image search: [Google]
1429058955026.jpg
72 KB, 373x388
>The immigrants start their own race war among themselves
>Government decides to bury it media coverage instead of intervening
>White people hide in their homes and don't get involved in fear of being racist
>mfw
>>
>>78115928
>kikebook
>being friends with raging leftyfags on kikebook
>being friends with raging leftyfags on kikebook that try to shame and lynch you

What are you fucking doing anon
>>
>>78106304
>most canadians feel a sense of pride to our historical identity and our national heritage

Aren't we about to have our anthem cucked by the faggot liberals?
>>
>>78117353
Most Canadians are apathetic retards who couldn't care less about our history and what little "identity" we have left, so it should be of no surprise at this point.
>>
>>78116808

it'll be LGBT vs muslims

and it will be fucking fabulous
>>
I live in London. I'm curious why they won't say what grocery store it was... or where it was. Not even in the Free Press will it say.
>>
>legalizes beastality
>outlaws Japanese cartoon girls
Explain yourselves leaves
>>
File: 1458226596816.jpg (57 KB, 604x377) Image search: [Google]
1458226596816.jpg
57 KB, 604x377
>All these leafs posting
>>
File: 1466113239046.jpg (106 KB, 1024x1133) Image search: [Google]
1466113239046.jpg
106 KB, 1024x1133
>>78119103
It's come to a point where we usually have two or three "look what Canada did THIS time" threads in the catalog. Give us a break, we could use it.
>>
She got id'd on kikebook by a londoner, confirmed for mentally ill and attacks people who work in the mall

Fucking muzzie victim complex and the shitlibs who feed it
>>
File: 534535.jpg (180 KB, 668x401) Image search: [Google]
534535.jpg
180 KB, 668x401
>>78096502

How long until Justin Trudeau sucks dick on national television to apologize for this incident?
>>
File: 1463812405209.jpg (17 KB, 399x382) Image search: [Google]
1463812405209.jpg
17 KB, 399x382
>>78096502
Do Canadians really walk around with their country plastered on their clothing? I mean at least in the States we use sports teams.
>>
Holy shit Canada removing kebab, I am so proud of you guys. As a /pol/ack i applaud you and an actual pollack.
>>
>>78108617
That's not how you use commas.
Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.