[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Illuminat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 10
File: image.png (60 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.png
60 KB, 300x300
We hear you.

We are impacted every time you deploy meme MAGICK.

I have been authorized to extract talent from you. We are the winners and this has already been determined.

Who of you will join us as propaganda officers in the NWO?
>>
File: image.jpg (355 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
355 KB, 1280x1280
Such sad basement dwellers.

What are you afraid of? Money or young pussy?
>>
>>78093447
Go masturbate to The Book of Lies, you fucking deluded idiot.
>>
Praise Kek or DIE!
>>
hurr durr rp thread
>>
I have been an occultist for over a decade and have extensive knowledge of many traditions of magic, as well as the latest phenomena of meme magic, and their affect on the workings of the human psyche. I can easily create symbolism to alter public consciousness. I have been born and bred into a wealthy family with ties is powerful corporations since the mid 90's.

If anyone is qualified on this board, it is I.
>>
>>78096094
You sound like idiots. You don't deserve to know the real science. Stick to crazy ramblings and jewish legends.
>>
File: AzothNew.jpg (4 MB, 2100x2100) Image search: [Google]
AzothNew.jpg
4 MB, 2100x2100
>>78096830

Please enlighten. Reveal your methods for the Great Work. What have you designed for it? How has your reality changed? In what ways has it stayed the same? How many times have you masturbated to The Holy Mountain?
>>
File: image.jpg (625 KB, 4000x2666) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
625 KB, 4000x2666
>>78093930
Who do you want me to blood sacrifice in molochs name?
>>
>>78096094

copypasta is born
>>
I'm afraid we do it for free good sir.
>>
>>78093447
Why would anyone lie on the Internet?
>>
>>78096094
Kiss ass
>>
I HAVE BEEN SHITPOSTING ALL MY LIFE FOR THIS VERY MOMENT

PLEASE NOTICE ME SEMPAI

No seriously, I know someone is watching and I am actively trying to show off my social engineering skills.
>>
File: Sink Hole.jpg (702 KB, 1536x1536) Image search: [Google]
Sink Hole.jpg
702 KB, 1536x1536
>>78093447
Why should eye old degenerated fools ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNiie_zmSr8
>>
How many sheckels you gonna pay me per day to shitpost for the NWO?
>>
File: illumipepe.jpg (77 KB, 780x720) Image search: [Google]
illumipepe.jpg
77 KB, 780x720
>>78098268

You see, lying has been a central tool in magical practices since the dawn of man. The first know use of it dates back to the babylon time, when a man named cane threatened to kill god's brother and did so with a lie. This resulted in the descendants of cane having the magical ability of bending truth to their whims, and thus having power over the innocent dwellers of the earth.
>>
File: fnord.jpg (46 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
fnord.jpg
46 KB, 400x533
>>78093447
If the Illuminati is real, then why doesn't it give me a briefcase with $10,000 in it right now?

Checkmate Anerisians
>>
Shit I'd be a propaganda master
>>
File: Shell.jpg (201 KB, 639x960) Image search: [Google]
Shell.jpg
201 KB, 639x960
>>78098712
But no one is watching you, anon.
Its just me, loneliness... Remember me?
>>
op is a faggot

rare invisible pepe attached
>>
>>78099538
Can I save it senpai?
>>
>>78097223
All i can say is that As Above Is Below has a scientific theory. It was discovered in ancient times, forgotten, rediscovered in Europe, forgotten and rediscovered again not too long ago.

This time, this science is here to stay, and it proves that memes are alive, man and machines are both slaves to the same god, and that the human mind is an ecosystem where wars are being waged right now.

And we are soldiers. Just pick the correct side, anons.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.