[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Turks or sandniggers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 604x403) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 604x403
Guys okay as a turk i can accept that we are not a part of europe but altough tayyip erdogan and his sandnigger sucker crew we are not arab or sandniggers . What do you think about that ?
>>
File: 1460649313507.jpg (39 KB, 600x820) Image search: [Google]
1460649313507.jpg
39 KB, 600x820
Turks are not arabs I can agree with that.
I'm not even sure if they are humans tbqh.
>>
File: kurultaj_312076.jpg (81 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
kurultaj_312076.jpg
81 KB, 960x640
Turks are the best.

Love ya cousings.

cCc Turan shall rise! cCc
>>
>>78092834
Having met Turks, you guys are all around worse. Because you aren't quite as inbred and thus have a few IQ points more. Which means you're capable of more subterfuge, better organization and more destruction than the average North African or Arab.

Explains why you used to rule over them for a long time, however also means you're worse to have around in almost all regards. You posting the Grey Wolves is a very clear message where your own opinions and views lie. Get out.
>>
>>78092944
But desu i laugh all that turkroach staff
>>
File: 1465214028913.jpg (40 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
1465214028913.jpg
40 KB, 500x370
>>78093455
>>
>>78092834
Persians>Turks>Levantines>Afghans>Arabians>Pakis
>>
>>78093327
This is my first thread on 4chan so i just picked photo also this is a movie catalog .
But you should know that the turks in germany they are really worse i agree .They just tayyip erdogan voters
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
We know that you're different kind of evil roach, don't worry about that.
>>
>>78093327
This is my first thread on 4chan so i just picked photo also this is a movie catalog .
But you should know that the turks in germany they are really worse i agree .They just tayyip erdogan voters
>>
>>78093832
Persians=Turks
I dont know which persians( the persians after islam or before )After the migration of turks to asia minor seljuks and ottomans had control over but . They are our religion and alphabet teacher , also they came very important places in turk states . We can say that the affect of persians over turks is like the affect of ancient greece over europe
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.