[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT THE FUCK IS BEHIND THE SUN HOLY FUCKKK http://www.sw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
WHAT THE FUCK IS BEHIND THE SUN

HOLY FUCKKK

http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/communities/space-weather-enthusiasts
>>
>>78092679
it's kek
>>
My mothership.
>>
the jews
>>
"behind" the sun?
>>
>>78092679
surely the Mars rover can see behind the sun
>>
>>78092679
Nibiru :^)
>>
The fuck you on op?
>>
Keep looking up. Sunrise, sunset, noon.
>>
Enough space to put your ramblings on
>>
>>78092679
The Jews
>>
Not politics

Sage
>>
>>78093287
shills
>>
>>78093436
so many shills
>>
>>78093539
>>78093581
Space shills
>>
>>78093436
Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet. Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag? Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.
>>
>>78093662

I don't get it, explain what I am supposed to be seeing.
>>
>>78093845

Post what it NORMALLY looks like for a retard like me
>>
Just posting so my ID says 1 post by this ID. Wish me luck.
>>
>>78092679
Polish spacecraft.
>>
Protip: if an object with that size and intensity was actually there, it would be visible to the naked eye from Earth. It's just an artifact.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Large_Angle_and_Spectrometric_Coronagraph#Disturbances
>>
>>78092679
It's a planet, you know, those things that go around the sun in the same plane as us.
>>
>>78094243

Maybe it's INSIDE the sun.

BTFO
>>
>>78092994
I see what you did there you slanty eyed genius.
>>
File: stellarium-002.png (602 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
stellarium-002.png
602 KB, 1920x1080
>>78092679

Venus, you retard.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (40 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
40 KB, 1280x720
>>78092876
>>
>>78094599
Here we go again with the slanty licking. There's noting genius above that post.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.