[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do weirdos who get ear gauges, plaster themselves with tattoos,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7
File: Ci1SjIXXEAADkHp.jpg (53 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Ci1SjIXXEAADkHp.jpg
53 KB, 600x600
How do weirdos who get ear gauges, plaster themselves with tattoos, and other body mods get employment?
>>
I think you mean unemployment
>>
They get jobs where regular people don't wanna work at like Hot Topic and Game Stop.
>>
They work at tattoo parlors.
>>
>>78089217
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdzNEUxzc4k
>>
>>78089217
Most of them don't. Imagine that.
>>
>>78089217
By being qualified, I'd assume
>>
if you pierce your ears you should delete yourself
>>
The service industry in America is so bloated and desperate for wagecucks they do in fact hire these degenerate. Don't let anyone lie to you about there being "no jobs" you just have to settle for part-time minimum wage at Subway or some shit.

Service, as you would expect, is fucking horrible these days except at locations that go out of their way to hire clean, non-degenerate white people like Chik-Fil-A.

>>78089458
>Hot Topic and Game Stop
Actually pretty popular jobs because the faggots that apply think it suits their lifestyle. Hot Topic basically gives away its shit to its employees since they would end up stealing it anyway.
>>
>>78089217
They don't, not here. At least once a month I have to step into the recruitment office and tell an applicant "Look, we cannot hire you here. While we have many employees with tattoos and piercings, the degree to which you have modified your appearance would be unacceptably polarizing if not downright shocking to the clients we serve and to the management of partner companies. Good luck in your job search."
>>
>>78089217
probably some kind of post-incarceration rehabilitation jobs program
>>
Friend of mine got a six figure research job at a fortune 500 company and THEN plastered himself with tattoos. Will probably give him trouble if he has to find another job though.
>>
>>78090175
that's probably grounds enough to get rid of him if they ever felt inclined, hope he does a good job.
>>
>>78089217

service industry and freelance work
>>
>>78089217
Literally the same way everyone else, some might just not get to be picky about their job.

Kinda like your mum sucking nigger dick for a living
>>
>>78090106
Is it just tattoos? Because I've met plenty of people with full sleeves that have excellent jobs.
>>
>>78089217
I think its like a pyramid scheme.

They get employed in places that do those horrific modifications and claim they are cool therefore creating jobs.
>>
>>78090566
>service industry
this
i saw a girl, was a qt, working the food market at IKEA. notice her ears
"huh, why don't you have your plugs in?"
"i have to take them out while working"
base swedes
>>
It probably sucks a bit at first, but I imagine a strong enough resume/reputation will beat out whatever "ew individuality" gripes the company might have.
>>
File: 1404770599112.gif (1 MB, 217x237) Image search: [Google]
1404770599112.gif
1 MB, 217x237
>>78089634
>mfw girls like this are my fetish
>>
>>78089217
I'm self employed. What business is it of yours what i do with my body?
>>
File: 1436210978208.png (150 KB, 436x454) Image search: [Google]
1436210978208.png
150 KB, 436x454
>>78091405
>>
>>78091497
Because you're a fag who feels the need to shout to the world what his retarded opinions are via his shitty tattoos.

There is no justifiable reason for a tattoo. Period. It's vanity to the extreme, and only used to show off to people. If you forgot the death date of a loved one, that's your own fucking fault. Why do I need to see your tattoo of a naked fat black chick?
>>
>>78089217
They work at those fucking phone kiosks at the mall
>>
>>78089217
Somebody has to move the rock band's equipment and run the carnival rides.
>>
File: 1464990776224.jpg (68 KB, 682x547) Image search: [Google]
1464990776224.jpg
68 KB, 682x547
>>78089217
>not hiring exclusively Vulcans, the true modern minority
Sucks to be as dumb as you famalam
>>
>>78091855
*model minority
>>
>>78091329
Should've complained about her open wounds working in a food department.
>>
>>78091651
You are half right. It is vanity. I usually keep most of my tattoos cover. If there is one thing i hate its some fuckhead walking up to me to show me there tattoos. My tattoos are for me.
>>
>>78092144
As long as you don't present them necessarily, especially in a professional environment, then it's only half degenerate.
>>
>>78089217
They don't, they rely on government handouts in order to enable their degenerate lifestyle
>>
>>78089217

Graveyard shift friend

or culinary

or anywhere in the art industry
>>
>>78091855
>>78092012

I like modern minority better
>>
>>78091651
I bet you hate movies, video games, and fiction books, too. They're unjustifiable time-wasters. Why waste time watching a movie when you could be doing something productive?

Also, fuck makeup and deodorant. It's all just vanity, right? No one should ever bother improving their body in their own eyes or anyone else's because it's vain to do so and serves no purpose.
>>
>>78093059
>putting pictures of memes and chinese symbols on your body
>IMPROVING IT

Hahaha, keep rationalizing spending $2000 on getting the words "fagass" written in chink on your stomach.

You know the difference between tattoos and a movie? When the movie ends, I can remove it from my life.
>>
>>78093284
>Implying everyone who gets a tattoo gets a cheapo catalog tat
>Doesn't even know how much tattoos cost

Was being autistic always a part of your plan?

But seriously, you're like the most retarded person I've ever argued with on the internet. Don't worry, though. You'll get out of middle school eventually and realize how things work.
>>
>>78089217
>2026
>not having a qt3.14 cyber-elf secretary
What are you fags even doing with your lives?
>>
>>78094568

>i can't attack the argument so i'll attack the exaggerations instead

this is how i know the other anon is right. Thanks for letting me know
>>
By not working shitty white collar corporate slave jobs, probably.
>>
>>78089217
If they have any actual talent, they become artists (ie tattoo artists, musicians, etc). If they're talentless, they end up in retail.
>>
>>78094947
Don't forget the part where he called the other guy names instead of providing any kind of meaningful dialogue. You can always tell when tattoo ink has crept into someone's brain
>>
>>78089634

Eyeball "tattoos" are the creepiest thing I've ever seen.
>>
>>78094947

Buu.. um.. ah.. uhh.
Muh leaf!

Got him.
>>
>>78089217
You cant see mine so i get employment wherever a white male can.
>>
>>78089217
those elf ears are sexy as fugg

wish it was acceptable
>>
>>78089217
I've always wanted a blowjob from an elf.
>>
>>78089634
IQ of a potato im sure
>>
File: desk jockey.jpg (146 KB, 1600x1066) Image search: [Google]
desk jockey.jpg
146 KB, 1600x1066
>>78095017
>shitty white collar slave jobs

t. someone who's never dozed off on a lazy, rainy Saturday afternoon in his comfy office chair and still gets paid for every minute he's dreaming
>>
>>78094947
No, I just dismissed him as a retard. But just for you, I'll take on his arguments.

>>78093284
>When the movie ends, I can remove it from my life.

You argue that because tattoos are bad because they are difficult and expensive to remove, but why is that a big deal for you? How does that adversely affect anyone except the person who got the tattoo? You entire argument is based on you personally not wanting to get a tattoo and not seeing the appeal, therefore no one should get a tattoo.

Let me give you my perspective on this. I have 1 tattoo, and I plan to get more. Every tattoo I plan on getting has relevance to who I am as a person and is there for me. If I regret getting the tattoo later on in my life, oh well. I can either keep it as a reminder of a chapter of my life that's past, or I can pony up the cash to get it removed. Yes, it's a vanity thing, and yes it's purely emotional, but it's not hurting anyone.
>>
>>78095529
I've always wanted an elf from a blowjob
>>
The thing i never understood is people who pull these stuff off often claim it is in order to "express their personality". In case of a tattoo, with interpretable imagery or text, i can sort of understand it. But what caracteristic trait does inking ones eyeballs blue or having pieces of dermal tissue removed express? Is there any substance or meaning beyond "i am different for i have a pointy ear and a metal rod coming out of my left cheek"? I would have the same question about lgbt-s, and in a less strict sense, about people concerned with fashion and dressing up as well.
>>
>>78095950
Enjoy no employment because actual big boy jobs realize that a tattoo is a scarlet letter.

At the end of the day, my body isn't scarred, and yours is :^)
>>
>>78096682
>Hurr durr, I forgot long sleeve shirts exists!

I really truly think you don't know what a tattoo is... I'm not even trying to be funny.

A tattoo is not a scar, a tattoo is made when the first dermal layer is broken and ink is injected into the tiny hole that is created. There is not enough damage caused to create a scar, and no lasting damage is done. You injure yourself more when you scrape your knee as a child than when you get a tattoo.
>>
>>78097181
>he needs to wear long sleeves to be employed

Hahaaahahahaha, fucking hilarious. Tattoo-freaks truly are cucks.

"I hate being employed, lemme drop another $1000 on a tat brah"
>>
File: lemonlime.png (235 KB, 400x470) Image search: [Google]
lemonlime.png
235 KB, 400x470
They work in laboratories. They're not exposed to the public, so employers don't give a shit what they look like.

My friend was worried about covering up her tatts, piercings, and gauges when she went to a job interview at a local biotech lab. Turns out they already had someone working for them with the same sort of shit.
>>
>>78097278
Nice strawman. You're not even trying anymore. Like, for real. Can cuck be considered an extension of Godwin's Law at this point? Nothing you said there was an actual argument, you just made a couple of baseless strawman ad hominem attacks and declared "I win!"

Also, if you're not wearing a long sleeve shirt where you work, you probably work in a shit job. Every real job I've worked has required a dress shirt and slacks. Not a short sleeve polo shirt. Thanks for confirming that you have no idea how jobs work, though.
>>
File: 1466096311081.png (74 KB, 302x170) Image search: [Google]
1466096311081.png
74 KB, 302x170
>>78089455
fpbp

EVERY
TIME
>>
>>78089217
Muh oppressed peoples activism
>>
>>78097807
>all jobs require long sleeves

Thanks for proving you live in Cuckafornia where there's no AC or power or water, but some of us live in places where there are more than 1 climates.

Enjoy limited job outlook because you thought getting the word "fuck" on your knuckles was funny.
>>
I'm covered in tattoos, mid 20s and earn over 100k a year. It's called having marketable skills you retarded autist.
>>
>>78089761
Hard to make yourself seem qualified for anything worthwhile after you've very clearly labeled yourself as someone with poor judgement.
>>
>>78098051
Try Kansas, you fucking retard. I work at a fucking server farm. How is that for "limited?" What do you do?

>INB4 "I'm a manager at Applebee's! That's what a real job is!"
>>
>>78097181
Another group of needle aficionados love the long shirt excuse.
>>
Tattoos are for degenerate, attention seeking faggots
>>
>>78098884
>Tattoos require needles
>Drugs require needles
>Tattoos = drugs

I don't see anything wrong with that logic!
>>
>>78089217
Most of them wind up as whore house bouncers and rag bucket emptiers.
>>
>>78095810
why are you in the office on Saturday?
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.