[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OJ is innocent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: OJ.jpg (73 KB, 640x484) Image search: [Google]
OJ.jpg
73 KB, 640x484
As a proud black man, I am going to tell you why OJ did nothing wrong.

1) He's black. Times were harsh for all blacks and we were being racially profiled and being discriminated against.
2)Mark Fuhrman was a racist who planted the evidence.
3)The gloves didn't fit.
4)Nicole was a cracker coke whore.
5)Even IF OJ did it, his not guilty verdict was completely justifiable.The white man has been keeping the black man down for too long.
6)Ron Goldman was a homosexual Jew. No losses here.

Feel free to debate what every black man knows in his heart to be true.
>>
We already debunked the glove thing.
>>
>>78088693

As a white ally of POCs, I firmly agree with this and applaud you because bloop bloop bloop habbidy jib jab marginalization hibbidy dibbidy doodly doodly bip bop badoopy doot doot flabbidy jib jab systemic racism.
>>
Slide thread do not reply
>>
File: 1374532503753.jpg (29 KB, 252x249) Image search: [Google]
1374532503753.jpg
29 KB, 252x249
>>78088888
>>
>>78088888
OH SHIT
>>
>>78088888
ADOLF QUINTLER
>>
>>78088888
Checked.

Do you mean WHITE people "debunked" this?
>>
File: impressive very nice.gif (2 MB, 350x255) Image search: [Google]
impressive very nice.gif
2 MB, 350x255
>>78088888
>>
>>78089213

Nice post, needs more """"s though
>>
But OJ may have gotten off for BEING black. But he himself wasnt even an advocate for BLACKS. So you are stupid for caring about OJ chuz he dont give a shit about other black ppl
>>
>>78088693
thats racist
>>
>>78089748
Wrong. OJ loves his fellow blacks. It's once again the media trying to bring the black man down. This time with his own people. Educate yourself on OJ. You will see all the charity he has done for blacks.
>>
>>78089895
Blacks can't be racist.
>>
>>78090043
if you were kings why are u beging for white man money ?
>>
File: 513050843.jpg (149 KB, 799x741) Image search: [Google]
513050843.jpg
149 KB, 799x741
>>78090043
>>
File: Trump - Check That Shit, Son.jpg (138 KB, 1653x1107) Image search: [Google]
Trump - Check That Shit, Son.jpg
138 KB, 1653x1107
>>78088888
Fucking nice digits.
>>
>>78090170
That's for restitution. The white man ruined a good thing that we had going. Don't buy into their shit.
>>
>>78090318
Dont bring white boy Adams into this
>>
You're right. OJ didn't commit the murders. OJ's son did and he covered for him.
>>
>>78088693
You want to know a real fact porch monkey

No whites rioted the day that nig got away with murder

HMMMMMM REALLY MAKES YOU THINK
>>
>>78088693

It was 100% either OJ or his son.

Even if Fuhrman did tamper with the crime saying and there is no evidence that he did, only that he is racist, the timeline makes in impossible for him to have planted OJs blood at the scene or in his Bronco. Where would he have even got the blood?

OJ's story doesn't hold up re: his injuries.

The gloves shrank, they were his lucky gloves. He even 'hypothetically' confesses to the murder in his book, making a point of putting on his lucky gloves.

It doesn't matter who the fuck Nicole was.

It's actually an interesting point to raise about if the 'means justify the ends' with relation to the knock on effect in race relations in the US. Or it might have just made everyone in America realise that a high proportion of black people are actually stupid, unable to understand basic facts, or just plain racist liars who would jump at the chance to kill all white people.

Again it is of no consequence who Ron Goldman was or his character, he was murdered and his killer should have faced justice.
>>
>>78090546
>Implying a black father stuck around for his son?
>>
>>78090546
Basically this. Right on the money.
>>
whether he killed those people or not he was hilarious in naked gun
>>
Muslim here. Bangladeshi origin. Would you like a redpill on Tower Hamlets, East London?

>>78089980
Nope, it's always the American media that likes to hide black crimes. Blacks cause most crime, but when a whitey does it.

>>78090043
Anyone can be racist. I CBF to explain this sple reason as you'll be too silly to understand, but look up Ben Shapiro on white privilege.
>>
>>78091006

>It was 100% either OJ or his son.
OJ didn't have the best of relations of with his son. He would never cover something like that for him. I may support OJ but he was a narcissist.

>the timeline makes in impossible for him to have planted OJs blood at the scene or in his Bronco. Where would he have even got the blood?
That's what all these whities want you to think. His timeline was absolutely fine. He was a nervous wreck during his questioning, so obviously his answers were confusing. I mean how can you give a straight answer after finding something like that out and knowing your a prime suspect surrounded by no one but whites?

>OJ's story doesn't hold up re: his injuries
A drunk man cut himself. Didn't care to remember how. He was a football star. He can handle a cut on his finger.

>the gloves
doesn't matter whether the gloves fit or not. He didn't do it.

>the book
why not make some money off of it? no matter what the whole world thinks you did it anyways

>Nicole and Ron
literal scum. Nicole died from a drug deal gone wrong. Ron was there at the wrong time
>>
>>78091907
>Muslim here.
Fucking dropped.
>>
>>78090498
Kek
>be some advanced black race
>build civilisations
>apparently do space travel
>get BTFO'd by limeys with swords and muskets on horses.

Something of value must have been lost, I believe.
>>
>>78088693
You had me until "He's black". Nice false-flag though.
>>
>>78092228
Kek. You may like to blames blacks for all that's wrong with the world but in reality its the whites whose fucking everything up.

>whites brought to the western world...by whites
>white countries forming the "European Union"...one step closer to NWO
>whites faking the moon landing...shows how "smart" the US is
>letting muzzies into your home and raping your women

get cucked bitch. We're all gonna be slaves for the jews because of you
>>
His son did it.

sage
>>
>>78092756

>whites brought to the western world...by whites
Whites evolved from indo Europeans in Iran. Tech; whites, Arabs, desi and Indians are the same race

>white countries forming the "European Union"...one step closer to NWO
Jews

>whites faking the moon landing...shows how "smart" the US is
I have no proof of that, but USSR went to space...before you did.

>letting muzzies into your home and raping your women
Speak to ficki ficki Germany and Sweden.

Also, I'm not white.

If my Muslim "brothers" from Bangladesh suddenly immigrated to one of your basketball ghettos, we'll probably be raping your women too
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.