[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Devolving of society
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 2048.jpg (589 KB, 1100x1100) Image search: [Google]
2048.jpg
589 KB, 1100x1100
Seems like most of the girls I meet these days act like they got big dicks. They want to sell drugs, all they care about is money and power.

And I don't blame them. Seems like tons of dudes these days are total fucking pussies, they got man buns and a clean shaven face. They dont approve of things they find icky and gross, and they'd rather sit inside and play video games than go out.

Maybe I'm just sheltered. What is happening to society?
>>
We've turned away from the teachings of the bible
>>
File: 420 pepe.png (409 KB, 499x618) Image search: [Google]
420 pepe.png
409 KB, 499x618
>>78086999
>I play vidya games
>I sell some drugs, bitches give me sex for mdma

>girls do have alot more confidence nowadays however you're 100% right. Girls trying to do drugs usually always flip out and it's funny.

>>Remember nsa this is a satire forum and shouldn't take anything i say seriously..or should you??@!!!!!
>>
>>78087668
This type of behaviour is exactly why our society is in such bad shape these days
>>
>>78087668
Yes I've noticed this, girls who do drugs harder than weed unless its light dabbling in them usually go nuts
>>
File: 1455063231801.jpg (24 KB, 488x629) Image search: [Google]
1455063231801.jpg
24 KB, 488x629
>>78087334
>dead jew on a stick will solve societal problems
no
>>
>>78087909
So you're pro gay marriage, pro adultery, pro sodomy, pro pre marital sex, pro Islam?
>>
>>78088412
Whats wrong with premarital sex?
>>
>>78089085
Premarital sex was THE only reason gays and everything else could even get normalized

straight people on /pol/ who claim there's nothing wrong with premarital sex area actually an even bigger degeneracy than faggots, because at least faggots are easy to see.

Fact remains that "straight" men who enable premarital sex are the only reason feminism and gay rights got any power at all. Contrary to the memes pushed here, being a male virgin is good.

If every man waited for marriage and/or married younger there would be no feminism and faggots would be constrained to the fringes of society.
>>
Your first mistake OP was going out to "meet girls".

The very idea of "Dating" promotes premarital sex and is everything that's wrong with the west.

We abandoned formal courtship and arranged marriage and it only went downhill from there. Parents stopped supervising courtship and let women (and men ) have too much freedom
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 161x131) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 161x131
>>78087909

>society has gone away from a christian nation
>its now nigger tier degeneracy.

Honestly, it couldnt fucking hurt.
>>
>>78089654
It's not JUST simply a "Christian nation"

I'd argue it was also that many so-called "christians" embraced consumer capitalism and American "equality" (from Freemasons) over their own faith. America was always a satanic nation in terms of government, it's just that it had majority Christians as its citizens.
>>
But the Anglo world had degenerated even back when it was still Christian in name, namely in the late 1800's you had the obsession with "romance" sweeping the nation and new assumptions that women are always innocent, putting them on a pedestal.

Before this people realized marriage is a contract, it's a compromise and is not about personal feeling of love but about reproduction.
>>
File: 1461800462833.gif (4 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1461800462833.gif
4 MB, 500x281
>>78087909
Is right, people should worship the state. ALL HAIL THE GOD EMPORER OF MANKIND!
>>
>>78086999
1 stage of active measures is called inversion

in 2016:
>the criminals are the victims, police are the enemy
>the women are the men
>the news is lies
>the lazy are virtuous and the productive are evil
>the immigrants are first class citizens and whites are an increasingly oppressed minority
>gov sell heavy arms to islamists in syria,awhile banning them for us at home

what lies down this road is madness and chaos
>>
>>78089574
I feel like I've spoken to you a few times before, I've thought about it a lot and it's true, dating culture just encourages sexual behaviour. Before you were only in a relationship if you were married, now people feel they're in a relationship outside marriage and that it justifies their behaviour
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.