[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Niggers Nigging Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8
File: HEY SISTA WHATCHA DOIN.jpg (66 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
HEY SISTA WHATCHA DOIN.jpg
66 KB, 900x500
Starting here:

Student activist gets 90 days in jail for fake racial threats on Twitter.

>Speaking in court, McKelvey apologized for the tweets, claiming that they were meant to raise awareness of racism on campus.

https://www.rt.com/usa/347233-kean-student-kayla-mckelvey-sentenced/

Why wasn't this on the mainstream media across the US?

What if some white boy had been mistakenly arrested, though, and sent to rape-prison because of her false claims?
>>
Fake Hate Crimes:

http://www.fakehatecrimes.org/
>>
>meant to spread awareness of this problem that didn't exist until I faked it
>>
>>78083790

Wewazkangsnshiet
>>
>>78082732
No media outrage because she's black
>>
>>78082732
>Why wasn't this on the mainstream media across the US?

Because it doesn't get good ratings. Higher ratings means higher advertising fees.
>>
>>78083296
thanks for this
>>
File: Marcus Owens Lied About Whitey.jpg (43 KB, 750x422) Image search: [Google]
Marcus Owens Lied About Whitey.jpg
43 KB, 750x422
>>78083790

>Marcus Owens is an African-American student at the University of Iowa, and he told police he was set upon by three white men when he left a bar to go into an alley to use his cellphone. The men beat him severely as they hurled racial epithets, he said. And with his front teeth broken, his lip cut so badly it required stitches and his face swollen, he certainly looked the part of the victim.

>By examining multiple surveillance videos, what police said they found was that Owens, apparently quite drunk, was an instigator, not a victim, in three fistfights inside a bar and on a downtown street.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/zorn/ct-fake-racial-attack-lessons-perspec-0522-20160520-column.html

Nigger.
>>
>>78084628
Lol I live in Iowa city and didn't hear this shit.
>>
>>78084314

It is like a conspiracy in America.

Everyone kind of knows blacks are mentally and morally inferior. But the left covers for them in so many ways.

Everyone knows it.

Nobody says it.
>>
>>78084628

Kek I go to iowa. I live with this liberal old lady and I was talking to her about how diversity is terrible and the next day his happened. She gave me such a smug look even though this has nothing to do with diversity. Then a week later this came out and she literally told me that the police were lying.
>>
>>78084868

You would have if the races were reversed.

That is ALL you would have heard about, in fact. Dat sneaky ole whitey be lyin about a brotha an sheeeeiittttt.
>>
File: dyn du.png (13 KB, 1120x273) Image search: [Google]
dyn du.png
13 KB, 1120x273
>>
>>78083790

Exactly. Instead of apologizing for racebaiting and promising to be better to whites and make amends somehow, she DOUBLES DOWN her anti-white sentiment.
>>
>>78082732
The nooses, the swastikas, the threats. Every single one of these turns out to be a hoax.
>>
>>78085436

And the niggers almost never seem to get in any real trouble. Usually no trouble at all.
>>
>>78084994
Lmao, sup. Meetup for gay iron pilled sex when? Thought it was just dyn dus and Chinese that were being inundated into my Iowa. Or are you proxied
>>
>>78082732
Ninety days. Good.
>>
>>78086110

I wonder if she will do all 90.
>>
>>78082732
Doesn't Matter. It's all whiteys fault anyway for a gurrillion years of oppression and stealing all their inventions.
>>
What the fuck is wrong with her head and face, oh my lord.
>>
>>78083790
we wuz spreading awareness of things that dont exist

das right
>>
>>78084314
yeah she is part of the liberal protected crew

the low iq crew
>>
File: 1466548963466.jpg (19 KB, 485x303) Image search: [Google]
1466548963466.jpg
19 KB, 485x303
>>78083978

Blacks were kangz (and shiet) in Africa.

But mean old Whitey brought them over to America to pick dat cotton.

SO. The only solution is for all Blacks to deny us their enriching powers and genius brains and just move back to Africa. All of them.

That would serve us white people right, to be denied the wonderful presence of the black race while they rebuild their kingdoms in Africa.

Their only real homeland.
>>
SHE THICC DOE

would BLEACH/10
>>
>>78086597
Those are really boring threats. At least make it sound good, this shit is like an automated message machine of the KKK.
>>
>>78086597
Man, what's Keanu got against black people?
>>
>>78086562

Das right!

Whitey was invented BY da Black man!

In a laboratory.

>This is what the Nation of Islam reportedly believes

But den sneaky ole whitey double crossed the benevolent negro scientists and took over from the Black man.

And the Black man cannot find a way to succeed somehow.

>Or speak coherently

>Or do differential equations, etc
>>
>>78086721

>low iq crew

Yep!
>>
>>78085661

I'm visiting Indonesia.

I'm transferring out of Iowa actually. I hate Iowa city and the school isn't great academically especially for computer science. What's your major senpai?
>>
>>78087155

That is how they caught that feminist hoaxer.

The "hate messages" were too boring and made her appear more consequential than any sane white man ever would.

Basically, she wrote the fake hate messages from her own distorted feminist worldview.
Basically, the feminist made herself the hero of her own petty drama.

Cops were on to her quickly, no doubt.
>>
File: shameful.png (114 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
shameful.png
114 KB, 400x300
>In late January, students Alexis Biggs, Ariel Aguido and Asha Burwell sparked a major controversy on the UAlbany campus after they claimed to be victims of a racially motivated assault by a group of white men and women. The three women said that they were called racial slurs and were physically attacked during an early morning bus ride while bystanders refused to intervene.

>According to the police, interviews with multiple eye-witnesses and several videos show the women were actually the aggressors in the incident, assaulting a 19-year-old white woman, and the three white men whom the women accused of assault were actually trying to break up the fight.

>All three women appeared in court on Monday and pleaded not guilty to misdemeanor assault charges. Burrell and Aguido also pleaded not guilty to additional charges of making a false report. According to a report, the judge presiding over the arraignment called the charges, if proved, “shameful"

http://lawnewz.com/video/professor-blames-racialized-language-on-campus-for-hate-crime-hoax/
>>
>>78084868
I live literally 20 minutes from you.
Visit Trekfest this weekend and you'll probably see me.
>>
Liberals cover for them because they know that blacks as a race are inferior and cannot be held to the same standards as whites.

Only problem with that is once left unchecked their behavior becomes much worse.
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 779x635) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 779x635
>>78082732
Having false accusers of any crime receive the same punishment the falsely accused would have received. When? False accusations are literally a weapon.

>muh proverbial white boy
by focusing on the racial aspect white-nationalists prove once again that they are idiots, not even useful ones. You are the niggest OP.
>>
>>78094254

Do you even know what you are talking about?

Niggers in America are walking false accusations, lies and distortions.

Stereotypes happen for a reason.
>>
>>78082732

Fucking repulsive leftists. They claim X is out of control in America, then they get caught making false claims about X and when they admit they made it up, they say "I did it to raise awareness."

http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/11/lesbian-professor-cold-cocked-her-own-face-then-swore-random-guy-beat-her-up-at-toby-keith-concert/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2579192/Gay-theatre-student-claimed-beaten-homophobic-thugs-admits-got-injuries-fell-WONT-face-action-wasting-police-time.html

http://www.christianpost.com/news/gay-pastor-admits-whole-foods-anti-gay-slur-cake-hoax-drops-lawsuit-164090/

And on and on.
>>
>>78093916

Liberals treat niggers like the foolish self-appointed animal-protectors treat grizzly bears. If the misunderstood and mistreated grizzly was only loved and petted by the animal-protector, then the grizzly would love and be loved and all would be in harmony.

One month later and the much loved grizzly is shitting out the clothing and other indigestible parts of the animal protector.

Sort of the same way with niggers.
>>
>>78094668
>I have been falsely accused of a crime by white woman in Indonesia and by an Algerian man in Europe. I know what I'm talking about when I say that it is a loophole in justice systems worldwide, the racial aspect of which is mostly irrelevant. But you can use that as evidence that blacks have smaller brains or whatever bullshit you jerk off to at night, you idiot.
>>
>>78083296
Good stuff. Thanks
>>
>>78095079

You have no idea.

Visit America and spend some time in Detroit.

You will be calling /pol/ a bunch of liberals you will be so redpilled on niggers.

Until then, stick to things you know.

Also, why are white women in Indonesia?
>>
>>78094990

I like how Whole Foods stood up to the homosexual and fought back.
>>
>>78094990

>>78094990
Also, thank God for videocameras.
>>
>>78095285
Tourism, finding themselves, getting some foreign dick. I don't know. Some of them even become indonesian https://youtube.com/watch?v=2x6JZCqQsCc
>>
>>78095647
>finding themselves

Like that silly "Eat Fuck Suck (or whatever it is)" chick.
>>
>>78083978

KANGZ i tellz ya

KANGZ
>>
File: 1466548963466.jpg (27 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
1466548963466.jpg
27 KB, 750x600
>>78096473
>>78083978

Brilliant and funny video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPLP8B5G3-I
>>
>>78097427

I always laugh hard at 6:35, when he discusses "aeronautical niggaz"
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.