[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Common Filth thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: bvcWdQJ5.png (7 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
bvcWdQJ5.png
7 KB, 400x400
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13DWe5owjHw

Stupid white nationalists. You need to listen to this. White identity is full retard. #whitegirlsfuckdogs #Whitetrapsaremagic

White people are the most godless and degenerate on the planet. Turn to god. Your identity should be Christian. At least that is respectable at this point. White is synonymous with faggot.
>>
File: nice blog, faggot.png (120 KB, 487x328) Image search: [Google]
nice blog, faggot.png
120 KB, 487x328
>1 post by this ID
go spam somewhere else m8
>>
File: Svphn.jpg (17 KB, 460x301) Image search: [Google]
Svphn.jpg
17 KB, 460x301
Sad. I really liked his podcast in the beginning. He even said once that churches lose their way once they start meddling in wordy affairs. Now he's going the same route. He's going full political fag even though he has admitted he doesn't know or care about politics.

Press F to pay respects.
>>
>>78081802
what happens on this earth matters not. this world is but a vapor. we are in the world but not of the world.
>>
>>78080560
>2 hours long
Fuck that shit.
>>
I gave CF a lot of shit for his anti-whiteness anti-altright whining for the months and months leading up to this. But this episode actually clarified it.

All he means is that you can't sacrifice your principles. You can't align with the likes of Milo in order to try to close the borders. Being OK with degeneracy is the same thing as being OK with the Muslim scourge.

Many others focus on the border/culture battle, but few focus on degeneracy. And he sees the fags not only slipping into our movement, but taking it over. So he focuses on that. Now that he's clarified, I completely agree.
>>
>>78083250
If you're not redpilled on how 4chan and internet addiction degenerates your brain, you should get out and spend a week with all screens shut off.

You're the perfect example of why this site is pure filth and the whole Internet is a hazard to public health and should be banned.
>>
>>78083333
Nobody ever opposes technology and the Internet, which is the main source of the spread of degeneracy.

Without the tech it would be contained and shaming would still be possible.

But sites like this one and really anywhere where people can hide behind the screen promotes cowardice, hyporcisy and degeneracy by its very nature.

Supporting internet "Freedom" is supporting degeneracy, the two cannot go together. The Internet is inherently degenerate unless people get serious about regulating it. Internet "Free speech" is a meme and just used to promote addiction to the screen.
>>
>>78083333
Concerns for the flesh are sinful. Your earthly body means nothing
>>
>>78083545
I agree completely.

>>78083627
That doesn't mean it's not worth being concerned when the entire population is shooting their bodies full of heroin and poz loads.
>>
you idiots don't realize that fags entered your movement because you made the mistake of coming to 4chan and thinking 4chan was not degenerate.

4chan was always full of the worst deviant scum of society. What did you expect by using 4chan as a so-called "right wing" base. You all fucked up.

CF's reddit is an infinitely better place than /pol/, but channers are obsessed with "muh leddit" "muh anonymouse"

Until you repudiate 4chan and all it stands for you'll never escape faggotry
>>
>>78080560
>#whitegirlsfuckdogs

Proof for scientific research purposes.
>>
>>78083545
The main source of degeneracy is life itself. So you should probably just kill yourself.
>>
>>78083737
Nobody *planned* on 4chan becoming a right wing base. It just happened, because it was one of the few anonymous places where being shouted down with DATS RACIST couldn't shut people up. Same reason why trap culture and all that metastasized here.

The good and bad came for the same reasons. But yes, now it must be thrown off.
>>
>>78083724
Why do you think san francisco and Silicon Valley are so intimate with each other?

There's been an occult connection between technology/computers and witchrcaft for a long time. Just look at Tesla contecting fallen angels, and all the demonic motifs used in technical terminology.

It's becoming harder and harder for me to not feel guilty for being a programmer at all.
>>
>>78083962
>Why do you think san francisco and Silicon Valley are so intimate with each other?

Geography. Your first posts were on point, but you're going batshit now.
>>
>>78083962
YES! Burn these devil boxes! Smash it all!
>>
Once you realize the Internet and computers are a Goddess Cult you'll never feel ok with browsing it too much anymore.

the cult of Cybele in pagan rome were trannies who cut their balls off.

the term "cyber" comes from "cybele".

the UNIX operating system means "Eunuchs" and tech nerds are demonic hermaphroditic priest(esses) . The microchip is a mockery of the Eucharist, and the Linux mascot (Tux the penguin ) is because penguins represent nuns. And computer nerds are basically emasculated male nuns.
>>
>>78084048
Geography always has occult significance.
>>
Honestly I love his work and watch every common filth radio
he has been getting a little frustrated with the alt right and the prevalence of chan culture but its also painfully obvious he hasnt kept up with either in the past 6-12 months.
>>
>>78080560
>OP
>not JIDF
>>
>>78084048
btw just to show I'm not nuts:

http://secretsun.blogspot.com/2016/05/lucifers-technologies-baal-laboratories.html

here's what I'm talking about. From a newage non-christian view so be careful but the facts are nonetheless the same.
>>
File: oa155.gif (15 KB, 60x60) Image search: [Google]
oa155.gif
15 KB, 60x60
Let us pray.

WAH BAH BLAHLALLALALAALALALALA HOO HOOOOO WHOOO DO DUU DOOO HAH BEEEBEE BEBEEBEBEBBEEBBEEEBEBE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm_NNLZiusg
>>
>>78084700
"speaking in tongues" isn't Christian. It's demon possession, and exactly the same behavior that happens in poo in loo hindu "kundalini " worship
>>
>>78083627
Shame even most "traditionalists" don't get this.

They're obsessed with white birth rates and shame male virgins into "Getting laid" because fornication is a good thing for some reason.

The value of celibacy has been completely lost, and the right with their breeding obsession is as guilty of destroying it as the liberals.
>>
I blew Common Filth the fuck out in one of his videos I commented under. CF is just anti white.

>non whites
>muh natural conservatives
"According to the survey, conducted between June and September, 4.6 per cent of African-Americans were LGBT, along with four per cent of Hispanics, 4.3 per cent of Asians and 3.2 per cent of Caucasians." http://www.amren.com/news/2012/10/white-people-are-less-likely-to-be-gay-poll-reveals-african-american-community-has-highest-percentage-of-lgbt-adults-in-u-s/\ Whites have the lowest homosexuality rate of any racial group in the US. Common Cuck is just anti white because he's butthurt. Whites have the lowest rates of HIV and STDs by a large margin. Whites are more degenerate than they were 50 years ago but non whites are hardly, hardly a bastion of conservationism and family values. Non whites are wrecked by degeneracy to the point of total dysfunction. The beaners being imported have family values like pedophilia. If you're going to signal against whites don't use minorities as a model of virtue. They aren't. At all. We can go deeper if you want. I'm sure you know about the rates of broken families, racial voting habits, single motherhood, drug use, crime rates and all other forms of degeneracy. I can post the racial stats on those if you want. But do you really need me to? Common Filth stop the signalling against whites. There's just no point and no truth behind your attacks against whites from the angle of using non whites as moral exemplars. Whites should be prodded and shamed for their deviancy. But the second you hold up non whites as a model to follow you're wrong. White degeneracy is rampant but it's much, much worse among non whites.
>>
>>78085480
He only attacks whites the most because he himself is white and realizes that whites need to deal with their own degeneracy before going after the rest of races.

Really it's not about white/non white

it's about the rich and decadent in America, regardless of race. A lot of the so-called "third world" is happier because they have day to day struggles to give their lives meaning. There's a reason Christianity is spreading in the third world more than the West.
>>
>>78086102
I thought the same thing until he made a comment about beaners being more wholesome than whites.
>>
however I do question the fact that CF hasn't seriously studied the bible at all, he believes an abstract idea of faith in God but doesn't know what will actually happen in the end times.
>>
>>78086307
to be fair, beaners got a lot more degenerate in the past century due to American consumerist influence. Not to say that they weren't pretty degenerate to start out.
>>
>>78086434
Beaners taking Jewish propaganda hook, line and sinker isn't the problem of white people.
>>
>>78086312
This. With no realization that there are forces at work to turn people away from God and spread degeneracy as part of their agenda, you'll end up just screaming at fools for being foolish. His podcast was great when he just head-on exposed the insanity of degenerate acts forcing the viwer to come to the only sane conclusion, but now he's gone racial/political (pushed into by the so-called Alt-Right or parts of it) and so the message becomes convoluted and easy to dismiss.
>>
>>78080560
White identity is not bullshit, but CF is correct in most regards. white identity needs to be embedded with real white culture, with the one cultural basis that kept it from degenerating - Christianity.
The basis of white centric movement is just not strong enough on it's own, and it needs something more than pure ethnic exclusivity.
The fact is that the white culture is responsible for its own degeneration, and it is indeed responsible for letting Jews, or anyone else influence it.
>>
File: 225468.jpg (20 KB, 314x475) Image search: [Google]
225468.jpg
20 KB, 314x475
>>78083545
>Nobody ever opposes technology and the Internet
>>
>>78086312
Dude he decided he was a Christian like 10 months ago. He knows dick about the religion. He's the walking /pol/ meme of Christian by contrarianism. He doesn't want to be associated with le fedora meme and doesn't like faggots so he found this ready-made ideology/culture/religion he knows precisely dick about and clung to it.
>>
>>78080879
Because theres only 1 post in the thread retard
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.