[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Ben Garrison cartoon, does anyone have the original?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: wwrNkW.jpg (1008 KB, 2048x1522) Image search: [Google]
wwrNkW.jpg
1008 KB, 2048x1522
JIDF seems to have edited the jew out of the smokestack
>>
>>78079662
These fucking kikes and their edits, I will look for the original
>>
>>78079662
>>78080154

His cartoons are really too fucking complicated. He wants to put everything into one frame.

Less is more "Zyklon" Ben.
>>
>>78079662
>LABELS
>labels
>labels
>SCARY LABELS
>labels
>words
>>
>>78080333
>reading is hard.
>>
>>78079662
why does he fucking label everything
>>
>>78080495
where did this word "label" come from?
>>
>>78080495
Because most average burgers can't connect two dots.
>>
>>78080494
He's right though. The best messages give the most information possible using least amount of words. Ben is based beyond belief but labelling everything gets heavy handed.
>>
>>78080495
Its the sign of a terrible artist frankoy, he cant convey messaging through his drawing
>>
>>78080749
Subtlety is overrated. It's a political cartoon meant to illustrate a point not the bloody Mona Lisa.
>>
>>78080837
most of this comic would look less autistic if it wasn't labeled
>>
>>78079662
Why are the bats labeled 'crimes'? Is it a Batman reference?
>>
based ben does it again
>>
File: 1460755374380.png (682 KB, 949x800) Image search: [Google]
1460755374380.png
682 KB, 949x800
>>78080253
>This
Even think that this is the OG. Missing the merchants desu, they are my favorite Ben Characters.
>>
>>78080333
> ABUSE of WOMEN
>>
>>78081105
>Meant to illustrate a point
Yeah, illustrate, not clusterfuck it with words in case the reader doesn't somehow understand who Donald Trump is without the word "TRUMP" written next to him.
>>
I like the labels. Fucking masterpiece!
>>
>>78081664
It's a cartoon not an illustration
>>
>>78081225
he's been a lot better lately, but this one is a step back for him
>>
>>78081841
It's a drawing actually.
>>
>>78079662
>using gradients

someone make him stop

t. /gd/
>>
>>78081424
Nah, this cartoon is epic in scale
>>
>>78081396
Because that's what he chose to represent them. If he didn't label, you'd have no clue.
>>
>>78081671
They're cartoons but he does overdo the labels. The "rape" and "lies" part is out of place, the server in the bathroom is how it should be done.
>>
Bill rapes and lies ... Cartoon is perfect as is.
>>
>>78082579
He does, but it's shown visually, why add the labels. You could remove a lot of the labels and still have a sensible cartoon, Ben overdoes himself, maybe he is afraid people wont understand.
>>
>>78080253
no, his level of depth makes it enjoyable, you can spend a couple of minutes going through all of this, and when you do you see it packs quite a punch.
>>
>>78080495
This particular cartoon does need some labeling to make sense, but he does over-label sometimes, like Bill running with a shirt that says "Bill" even though it's abundantly clear that it's Bill. Chelsea probably didn't need a label here -- Ben is good enough at getting her face recognizable enough.
>>
>>78080333
>>78080495
>>78081664
It's a political cartoon you stupid fucks, political cartoons have overused labels for literally several centuries. That's just how it is at this point.
>>
I really fucking hate how political cartoons label everything. Can't the artists think of a more clever way to express their points?
>>
>>78082806
He does it the Trump way, he gets the message across to the biggest possible audience at the expense of eloquence. And it really serves our purpose. Remember the guy who memed the fuck out of El Rato (Lyin' Ted, are you a Canadian?) ? That guy surely wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but Trump had given him the tools to attack El Rato, he did, and the outcome was devastating for el rato (remember when morning cuck was mocking rato about this vid on a mainstream medium?)
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.