[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which terrorist language should i learn, Arabic, Japanese, or Russian?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: droppedimage.jpg (115 KB, 558x423) Image search: [Google]
droppedimage.jpg
115 KB, 558x423
Which terrorist language should i learn, Arabic, Japanese, or Russian?
>>
>>78077450
Hebrew
>>
File: 1464718090184.jpg (39 KB, 626x344) Image search: [Google]
1464718090184.jpg
39 KB, 626x344
Japanese
>>
Really depends on what you intend to do with the language.
>>
File: Moonman AK47.jpg (25 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Moonman AK47.jpg
25 KB, 400x400
>>78077528
FPBP
>>
>>78077450
>implying you can learn Arabic
>>
>>78077528
FPBP
>>
>>78077450
All of them. All cool languages

>>78077788
>>78078487
Reddit
>>
>>78077528
repeat after me
"Ha-ye-who-deem asoo et ze"
>>
>>78077581
src?
>>
>>78078587
kill yourself achmed
>>
>>78077450
swedish
>>
del-ek me-tos-eem lo yah-(flem sound)-all le-ha-mees ko-rot pla-da

>jet fuel can't melt steal beams
>>
>>78077450
arabic so you can cuck shitskins online in their own communities
idk how you would do it, just make them more """tolerant""" of christians and whites, maybe we can get a role reversal somewhere down the road
>>
>>78077450
Buy Stephen Coughlin's "Catastrophic Failure," the Random House Living Language three cd Arabic kit, and the thin introduction to "The Arabic Alphabet" (total cost new: $50).
Coughlin's book is the most important book not on Neocons to come out of the War On Terror period. It includes essential information on Islamic jurisprudence (how Muslims sort through their scriptures and laws) and attention to numerous important terms.
>>
>>78077450
All three you lazy bitch. And Spanish too.
>>
>>78079006
chi-roof meek-reem
>coincidence
>>
>>78077450
>I speak/understand Japanese (Is suck at Kanjis, though)
Never used it.

>I understand some basic Arabic.
Only way I ever used it was understanding terrorists videos on liveleak.

>No russian
From time to time I wish I could understand russian political speeches. Also you find a lot of russians in certain areas in Germany.

If you're not a weeb or don't intend to be a muslim, go for russian.
>>
>>78077450
you should learn the language of peace.
>>
Ha-le-loo et kek
>praise kek
>>
>>78077450
>Which terrorist language should i learn, Arabic, Japanese, or Russian?

It depends. Do you like advanced technology and anime? Tall, well-dressed women and vodka?

Or do you wipe your ass with your left hand?
>>
>>78080108
pa-less-teen- be-(flem sound)-ee-nam
>free palestine
>>
>>78080362
probably the last one, if i had to say one
>>
>>78077450
日本語
>>
>>78077450
Only around 20% of Arabs can actually speak Arabic, and even then there are so many different forms of Arabic that it's just such a useless language to learn.

Russian is the way to go if we're heading down the path of a West-Russia alliance, which we're most definitely not heading toward.
>>
eem ani yo-reed et ha-ma-seh-(slem sound)-a ata ta-moot ?
>if i take of the mask will you die?
keep going?
>>
be-va-die
>ofcourse
>>
ata ba-(flem sound)-oor ga-dol
>you're a big guy
>>
ze yee-(flemsound)-av me-od
>it will be very painful
>>
>>78078731
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9jajP3bi58
>>
bee-sveel-(flemsound)-ah
>for you
>>
ha-eem le-hee-ta-fes ha-ya (flemsound)-lek meh-ha-to-(flemsound)-neet shell-(flem sound)-ah
>was getting caught part of your plan
>>
a-(flemsound)-sav zeh lo ha-zman- le-fa-(flem sound)-ed, zeh ba a-(flem sound)-ar ka-(flem sound)
>now is not the time for fear, that comes later
>>
>>78082008
Truly Israel is our greatest ally.
>>
>>78077581
the nips are no longer sane, abort it
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.