[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Milgram Experiment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Milgram_experiment_v2.svg.png (36 KB, 400x508) Image search: [Google]
Milgram_experiment_v2.svg.png
36 KB, 400x508
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment

Obedience to authority. Pretty much the reason so many Germans were nazis.

Watch The Experimenter on Netflix. Shit is so cash

>The Milgram experiment on obedience to authority figures was a series of social psychology experiments conducted by Yale University psychologist Stanley Milgram. They measured the willingness of study participants, men from a diverse range of occupations with varying levels of education, to obey an authority figure who instructed them to perform acts conflicting with their personal conscience; the experiment found, unexpectedly, that a very high proportion of people were prepared to obey, albeit unwillingly, even if apparently causing serious injury and distress.
>>
movie has william shatner in it
>>
File: labcoat.jpg (66 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
labcoat.jpg
66 KB, 800x800
>>78076486
duh, listen to me, OP, i'm a doctor.

prescription: kill yourself.

/thread
>>
Americans love money more than their conscience
>>
Interesting read; thanks, Opie.
>>
>>78077040

Suck a dick you degenerate virgin teenager. Stick to your "muh jews" and "why girls don't fine muh attractive" threads cunt
>>
>>78076486
(((Milgram)))
>>
>>78076486
no you fucking fool, that's the exact INCORRECT interpretation

most people would NOT harm the person on the other end when "ordered" to by the tester/scientist -- they only continued when the tester told them that it was for the greater good / for science

dont post your first fucking impressions
>>
>>78077273
this
>>
>>78077257
stick to this experiment is taught in high school psych, so get off 4chan, niglet

saying 'tis common intellectual fodder

time to read more, friend
>>
>>78077339

"If at any time the subject indicated his desire to halt the experiment, he was given a succession of verbal prods by the experimenter, in this order:[1]

Please continue.
The experiment requires that you continue.
It is absolutely essential that you continue.
You have no other choice, you must go on.
If the subject still wished to stop after all four successive verbal prods, the experiment was halted. Otherwise, it was halted after the subject had given the maximum 450-volt shock three times in succession."

How about you actually read about the experiment you prepubescent dipshit
>>
>>78077702

God you people are so cynical and bitter. I just found out about it, thought it was cool after watching the movie, and shared it. Seriously get some fresh air
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.