[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of Orthodox Jews?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Orthodox chimpout.png (684 KB, 632x664) Image search: [Google]
Orthodox chimpout.png
684 KB, 632x664
All male Israeli Jews are required to sign up for 2 years of military service

Except Orthodox Jews who chimp out in the streets whenever politicians suggest they should pull their own weight. They want someone else to die for them
Notice how they're protesting in Manhattan, these fuckers didn't even have the balls to move to the Holy Land

They also refuse to work and expect to be totally supported by Israeli taxpayers
What a bunch of shits
>>
>>78075118
Link:
>http://www.blakkpepper.com/2016/03/50000-ultra-orthodox-jews-protest-israels-plan-of-recruiting-its-young-boys-for-army-in-manhattan/
>>
I'm not even a kike or Zionist but this rustles my jimmies.
>>
>>78075118
That's the problem with democracy. Those who don't work have all the time in the world to protest, pressure and demand free shit.
>>
>>78075118
>orthodox Jews protesting the conscription of young men into an army that would further the zionist agenda
>this is a bad thing
k.
>>
>>78075118
Doesn't look like a very organised protest
>>
>>78076481
Also notice how the men and women are separate
>>
I don't believe anyone should be forced to serve in the military.
>>
>>78077020
It's much like the policy in Switzerland.
It fosters national identity, discipline in young males, and upholds a tradition of military defense

Also just as a practical matter Israel kind of needs it given their situation
They have their head in a beehive
>>
http://alwaght.com/upload/files/2016514_19/2016514154712189.jpg

http://www.inminds.com/img/gaza-2anniv-06626.jpg
>>
Not only Jewish citizens are required to serve.
Also the party leading the country and the coalition are all supporting the orthodox jews.
>>
>>78077179
>They have their head in a beehive
i wish i had my head in a beehive in which someone would give me $12 billion in aid
>>
File: Mein Sides.jpg (84 KB, 919x960) Image search: [Google]
Mein Sides.jpg
84 KB, 919x960
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

they're even a parasite on their OWN DAMN COUNTRY

You can't make this shit up
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.