[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If we had a European army, Europe would matter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49
File: ephoq8.jpg (44 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
ephoq8.jpg
44 KB, 590x350
again.

This is a fact. You can't even fucking say something against this.

DEUS VULT.
>>
>Deus Vult

I think you mean "Allahu Ackbar"
>>
Why would I wanna see our Lad's dying for Italy and Greece and soon to be Turkey?

Fuck.

That.
>>
>>78067078
>I think you mean "Allahu Ackbar"
No, I mean Deus vult.
>>
>>78067078
[in Arabic] brother we shall [in Arabic] [omitted] [omitted] glorious [in Arabic] [omitted]
>>
>>78067342
But the EU is anti-Christian
>>
>Bunch of countries that can't evens top squabbling with each other over the tiniest things
>Having a cohesive military power
Why would you want to be form a superpower with 90% of the EU being shitty welfare states anyways? You're a disgrace to your country.
>>
>>78067269
>Why would I wanna see our Lad's dying for Italy and Greece

Because your lads need to get some training, or they get soft. And kebab removal in Libya is an honorable fight.
>>
>>78067078
First Post Best Post

Fourth Reich Worst Reich
>>
>>78067432
>But the EU is anti-Christian
The EU is a Christian organisation started by Christians and led by Christians.

Not sure what you are quibbling about. Look at the current Brexit debate happening at this moment, the number of Muslims on that program is amazing... while there are no Muslims in the European parliament or the European Commission. The European Commission is an exclusively white Christian organisation.
>>
>>78067443
Fuck off Germany. You're a bunch of cucks, go die for Achmed if you want to
>>
>>78067269

Because do you want to remain a tiny ass island or be part of something Great again? Your Empire is long gone and won't be coming back.
>>
matter in what? some future war against alien invaders?

yes let's mush all these cultures, histories, and languages into 'Europa' so that we can 'matter' more. In what context, in what way are we 'mattering', who knows. Resisting the Russian Bear? How long is that cow gonna produce milk
>>
>>78067613
>You're a bunch of cucks, go die for Achmed if you want to

Not really true.

Not to mention that you probably cannot mention a war where EU countries were involved in the past 20 years which you would say the EU shouldn't be involved in.
>>
>>78066877
we need a european army, but not through the EU
the anti white tool of the jew must be demolished
>>
>>78067604
>there are no Muslims in the European parliament or the European Commission
Unacceptable. We must change that.
>>
>>78067709

>some future war against alien invaders

reminds me of your 2nd amendment protecting you from a future tyrannical government
>>
>>78067709
>some future war against alien invaders?
yes, war with americans
>>
>>78066877

EU Army
>kill all white males
>sand niggers take control
>allahu akbar

Go away cuck Merkel!
>>
Why do you keep making these threads Hans?
>>
>>78067759
NATO is more than sufficient, so please piss off with this EU army bullshit you statist bastard.

t. a guy who is going to phase 1 training in a few weeks
>>
>>78066877

if """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""WE"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" had an European army, Junker could occupy your whole town, just because you were on /pol/
>>
>>78068097
>NATO is more than sufficient, so please piss off with this EU army bullshit you statist bastard.

How is NATO more than sufficient if the US always complains that EU states don't pull their waves in kebab removals because we have no internal cooperation and no coherent military that is potent and can be used abroad?
>>
>>78068111
>Junker could occupy your whole town, just because you were on /pol/
no, that is just BS.

The people in charge would be the European Council, not Juncker. So you are bullshitting.
>>
File: 36340.png (11 KB, 318x343) Image search: [Google]
36340.png
11 KB, 318x343
>>78066877
Yes, it would be just like the mighty austro-hungarian army.
>>
>>78068296
The EU is the reason European countries are having to continuously cut defence spending.
>>
>>78068436
kek
>>
>>78068482
>The EU is the reason European countries are having to continuously cut defence spending.

Wrong. The EU is not the reason. National interests are the reason why we in Europe do not have a coherent, well funded and powerful military. We have the money, we even spend the money, but we have 28 parallel military structures. Austria has nearly as many generals as the US. Now multiply this by 28. In Europe we could send an army of generals into battle. How does this make any sense?
>>
>>78068842
why dont you stop trying to genocide white people maybe then we will give you control
>>
>>78068436
>1788
>230 years ago

Oh no! That will doom an EU army!

How many friendly fire incidents has the US military experienced in the last 30 years?
>>
>>78068842
NATO has a hard on for jointery, European troops are constantly doing joint exercises. However, due to the EU's shit economy, European countries are having to cut spending left, right and centre.

>>78069047

>How many friendly fire incidents has the US military experienced in the last 30 years?

Quite a few
>>
>>78068383

>European Council, not Juncker.
doesn't matter who give the signal.

Fact is: a foreign doesn't give a shit if it occupies a country, this military 101, let man who have no bond to said state occupy it.

When the EU has total control over their own Army, who will stop them from silencing dissident-countries, do you honestly think somebody would give a flying fuck about us?.
this is the second step to a dictatorship, the first was to silence us, with their "hatespeech" laws
>>
>>78069435
>However, due to the EU's shit economy, European countries are having to cut spending left, right and centre.

You do know that it isn't the EU's fault that Greece or Italy or Spain are shitholes, right? You do know that those countries are doing better now because Germany put lots of money on the table to bail them out, right?

If you want an end of the EU, then militaries across the EU will be even shittier.

>>78069435
>Quite a few
Yeah, that's may point.
>>
>>78069502
>doesn't matter who give the signal.
Yes, it does. The European Council consists of the 28 states.

>>78069502
>a foreign doesn't give a shit if it occupies a country,
What "foreign"? Since when is Merkel, Hollande, Cameron etc. a "foreign"?

The European Council has to decide unanimously to engage into war. That is the current law.

>>78069502
>When the EU has total control over their own Army, who will stop them from silencing dissident-countries

The rules that we have in place, just as in the last decades the EU armies haven't silenced dissident-countries. What the hell are you even talking about? Are you drunk?
>>
>>78069727
>Yeah, that's may point.

What? If anything this goes against your argument, if the anglophone USA can't prevent friendly fire, the multilingual USE will be even worse.

>it isn't the EU's fault that Greece or Italy or Spain

>Countries rely on EU gibsmedats instead of just fixing themselves
>EU's economic policies kill competition and support big companies, further weakening the economy
>Somehow not the EU's fault
>>
Why does it always have to be Germans pushing this shit?

EU officials have showcased over the years so much incompetence and disregard for the interests of their people that I'm not willing to give EU any more political or military power than they already have. I don't see how it can end any other way than with native Europeans completely screwed.
>>
>>78066877
Would you prefer a conservative Eurabia, or a liberal Europe?
>>
>>78069727
Even Germany is shitting all over its military.

You literally have single digit numbers of Eurofighters actually running last time I checked, because only the UK and a few other countries actually meet the 2% spending required by NATO.

Most states are a total burden and having an EU military would only encourage less spending.
>>
>>78070745
>Germans shilling for a pan-European army

Nothing new here
>>
>>78070555
>What? If anything this goes against your argument, if the anglophone USA can't prevent friendly fire, the multilingual USE will be even worse.
My point is that friendly fire can't be avoided, but interestingly enough the US had many more friendly fire incidents than EU states had among each other.

>>78070555
>>Countries rely on EU gibsmedats instead of just fixing themselves
Germany has forced them to reform, now Ireland grows 7% and Spain 4%. Interesting, isn't it?

>>78070555
>EU's economic policies kill competition and support big companies, further weakening the economy
Do you have any link from any expert or report about this shitty statement? The fact is that there whole point of the EU and why GErmany stays with it is because it fosters competition and supports GDP growth overall.

The reason why Southern EU countries have done badly is because they are shitty corrupt places, not because they are in the EU.
>>
>>78070745
This
>>
>>78066877
Europe never stopped mattering. Wtf are you talking about you bastard?
>>
File: vhkzQyp[1].png (65 KB, 314x228) Image search: [Google]
vhkzQyp[1].png
65 KB, 314x228
>>78066877
>"european army"

aka
germany pays all the salaries, tanks, ammo, equipment, etc, isn't allowed to actually have ANY say in it/employ people in it while half the troops consist of mediocre trained, lazy bumfuck spaniards and italians who would go to siesta in the middle of a battlefield after getting lost because they cant read a fucking map (see WW2) and the other half is from the balcan, with triggerhappy gypsies and slavs shooting each other "for fun"

and all of it being led by israeli officers

fucking amazing, yes
>>
The U.S. Army is your army. We protect you. Europe is America's vassal.
>>
File: image.jpg (226 KB, 907x679) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226 KB, 907x679
>>78066877
WIR SIND KÖNIGS N SCHEISSE
>>
>>78070996
>You literally have single digit numbers of Eurofighters actually running last time I checked
Which is why we need an EU military.

Right now, we have nobody pressuring us to spend more on the military. Only if the EU had one military would there be an overall 2% target which could be fulfilled.
>>
>>78071271
>and all of it being led by israeli officers
We would be 99% white again in Germany, if we had an EU army led by Israeli officers.

I am 100% behind that idea. Thanks, based Hans.
>>
>>78071337
>Right now, we have nobody pressuring us to spend more on the military.
Other than NATO, you mean.

>Only if the EU had one military would there be an overall 2% target which could be fulfilled.

>Sneaky kraut trying to force the EU to have a unified fiscal policy

oh ho ho not this time, fucker.
>>
>>78071133
>interestingly enough the US had many more friendly fire incidents than EU states had among each other

Two reasons for this

>European armies are much smaller and therefore easier to control
>European armies haven't actually experienced much combat alongside each other

ITT: An underage kraut with no understanding of how armies work
>>
File: images (5).jpg (19 KB, 462x318) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
19 KB, 462x318
>>78066877
But who would be the commander and chief?

An elected mp?

Senator palpatine?

The command structure for an EU army is all fucked up.
>>
>>78069995

>>doesn't matter who give the signal.
>Yes, it does. The European Council consists of the 28 states.

implying the council are the people, who "truly" declare war.

>>a foreign doesn't give a shit if it occupies a country,
>What "foreign"? Since when is Merkel, Hollande, Cameron etc. a "foreign"?

>The European Council has to decide unanimously to engage into war. That is the current law.

with "foreign" i mean, that a Romanian soldier doesn't give a fuck, if he represses a country like Austria.

Also you don't need a declaration of war, to "restore the order in a country"

> >When the EU has total control over their own Army, who will stop them from silencing dissident-countries

>The rules that we have in place, just as in the last decades the EU armies haven't silenced dissident-countries. What the hell are you even talking about? Are you drunk?

>The rules that we have in place

like somebody give a shit about rules.

>just as in the last decades the EU armies haven't silenced dissident-countries.

because there wasn't an joined EU army to carry out the will of the EU "parliament".

The better question is, are you so delusional that the EU could do jack shit against the NATO or Russian. We would betray eachother at every turn of events

"and the European Commonwealth would dissolve into quarreling, bickering nation-states, bent on controlling the last remaining resources on Earth." -Fallout 1
>>
>>78071531
>We would be 99% white again in Germany, if we had an EU army led by Israeli officers.

yes abdullah, my [omitted][in arabic]. we will be the true white race and [omitted] the infidel [in arabic]

fucking inbred idiot, making the last white german die on his own land is literally the wet dream of every jew
>>
>>78071874
>But who would be the commander and chief?
The 28 heads of states, just like now.
>>
>>78066877
Of course retarded Kraut wants to start up shit again.
Fuck off to your cuck shed. Your globalist ambitions made Europe shithole it is today.
>>
>>78071609
>Other than NATO, you mean.
NATO isn't pressuring us at all. They can't do shit. The EU actually has power to pressure us, which is what the BRexit campaign is stressing all the time ... the EU actually has some powers.

>>78071609
>>Sneaky kraut trying to force the EU to have a unified fiscal policy
>oh ho ho not this time, fucker.
We already have a unified fiscal policy. Just because you are outside the Eurozone, doesn't mean that most of the EU isn't unified fiscally.
>>
>>78072144
>28 heads of state as commander in chief

Jesus Christ, this is actually worse than the Austro-Hungarian forces
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 952x534) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 952x534
>>78071337
or all you nigger leeches could just spend over 2% on your military like the deal says

you have 250 Leopard 2a4/5s and probably 50 or less are battle ready. your standard issue rifles have been handed down since nixon was president. Even the Canadians have dropped the F35 because they want to spend the money on importing muslims
>>
>>78072144
In other words, you have absolutely no fucking clue how to run an efficient and effective military.

That would never work.

>>78072358
>I don't know what fiscal policy is
>>
>>78072289
>Of course retarded Kraut wants to start up shit again.
>Fuck off to your cuck shed. Your globalist ambitions made Europe shithole it is today.

Kebab removal is sacred. Deus vult.
>>
>>78068436
>posting Jewish propaganda on a battle that never happened
dumb cuck
>>
>>78066877
>Deus Vult
>implying a European army wouldn't be used as a tool to force white people out of their homes to make room for their new Muslim overlords
>>
>>78072391
>or all you nigger leeches could just spend over 2% on your military like the deal says
Why should we? Seriously, why? There is no reason whatsover to spend money on the military unless someone actually pressures us to do so. The German people don't care about the military and NATO has zero power over Germany. And the EU hasn't got any responsibilities with regard to military spending.

That is the whole point, you need a unified military policy to have a military worth its name. And you need to cut out the fat of 28 parallel organisations with lots of piggy pork barrel spending fat.
>>
>>78066877
We need to make it and keep it.

EU is not the problem, the weakness of Europe is.
>>
>>78072452
>In other words, you have absolutely no fucking clue how to run an efficient and effective military.

I don't? You do know that in America it is 100 senators which decide whether to go to war or not?

>>78072452
>>I don't know what fiscal policy is
QED, you don't know what fiscal policy is. Google Maastricht criteria.
>>
>>78067443
Why waste European lives in the Syrian clusterfuck? It's a ~5 way civil war where the only half decent faction is despised by the West.
>>
>>78072804
>We need to make it and keep it.
>EU is not the problem, the weakness of Europe is.

Thanks, Estonian bro. Deus vult from me to the Baltic sea. Let's join up and be great again!
>>
>>78067269

>soon to be Turkey

[citation needed]

>>78068482

>The EU is the reason European countries are having to continuously cut defence spending.

[citation needed]

Why is it only ever Brits who believe clearly made up shit about the EU?
>>
>>78072877
"Going to war" isn't the function of commanders.

On another note, it wouldn't ever work anyway. I wouldn't die for Germany. Not after what you've let Merkel do.
>>
>>78072938
>Why waste European lives in the Syrian clusterfuck?
Deus vult.

>>78072938
>It's a ~5 way civil war where the only half decent faction is despised by the West.
We need to sharpen our swords and get some training for the future Muslim invasion wars.
>>
>>78072460
>Kebab removal is sacred.
Yes it is, but you invited kebab here. If you want them gone, remove them yourself. No one will help you.
Germany made refugee "crisis" a real crisis
>Oh no, I got ticks in my skin, many of them!
>Quick, people around me, everybody take ticks from me and put them into your skin!
>You say it is retarded and I should remove ticks? How dare you, you racist pig! Not all ticks spread sickness, and they are only doing what are they told!
>Look at this poor tick squashed on the beach, just look at it!
>Tick infestation ruined new years eve? Just hold them onto the lenght of an arm

No European Army. This is worst idea since Kalergi Plan.
>>
>>78066877
Countries with a meme army like Germany or Spain would expect countries with a real army like France or the UK to spend money and lives on things that matter only for them.

We will get an army when we get a common cause.
>>
>>78071122
Not like any of those fucking continentals can hit their marks for NATO commitments. Yeah, you should definitely roll all of those turds together to form one giant steaming pile of shit. You guys can get that 21st century crusade on, I'm sure it will be much more successful than the last few times you got utterly BTFO.
>>
>>78073027
>"Going to war" isn't the function of commanders.
You asked who would decide to go to war. I gave the answer. Just as in the US, it is the federal chamber of parliament that decides.

The military actions are decided by the generals, just like they are now.

>>78073027
>On another note, it wouldn't ever work anyway. I wouldn't die for Germany. Not after what you've let Merkel do.
Soldiers have died in joint operations for decades. There have literally not been any wars EU states have been involved in in the last 20 years which included just that one EU state.
>>
>>78072964
Hehe Germany-kun remember it was you that Deus Vult'd us once. But we can forget about it as we have dedicated ourselves to an alliance. This alliance needs to be strong.
>>
>>78066877
I don't really care for your (supra)national ambitions, just leave us alone.
>>
>>78073160
IF we have had a European army, there would never have had a fucking migrant crisis in the first place.
>>
>>78073201
>We will get an army when we get a common cause.
Which is never, because everybody's cause here is to have strong country, and most countries in Europe proceed with making other countries weaker instead.
>>
>>78073201
>Countries with a meme army like Germany or Spain would expect countries with a real army like France or the UK to spend money and lives on things that matter only for them.
BS, there would just be one military, so everyone pays in and every contributes. Full stop.
>>
>the EU has proven to be a tyrannical body of unelected anti-white criminals
>they are removing all of our guns and freedom of speech
>they are suppressing any divergent opinion
>"let's have an european army" so that a group of mercenaries who represents no one but the politicians paying them can be sent to suppress any political opposition with deadly force"

what a fucking great idea
>>
>>78066877
Let's make a single country with a single military single currency and a single leader. Germany lead us all unto victory.
>>
>>78073436
>I don't really care for your (supra)national ambitions, just leave us alone.
Then get out of the single market already and build a wall around your shitty country. Why do you want all the ties to the EU if you aren't in it?
>>
>>78073495
There is no migrant crisis in Poland. There is little to no migrant crisis in Hungary. There is no migrant crisis in Bestonia or in Greenland.
Migrant crisis is caused by gibs, not by existence of an army.
REMOVE GIBS
>>
Turks are coming. There's no future for the EU. Its corrupt and incompetent leadership has destroyed it. Shame really.
>>
>>78067604

> The EU is a Christian organisation

>>
File: dead german.jpg (12 KB, 195x258) Image search: [Google]
dead german.jpg
12 KB, 195x258
>>78066877
fuck off and die stupid kike retard looking for goyim suckers.
>>
>>78073581
What is the European Parliament?

Do you expect to personally elect the ministers in your country? I don't know, maybe that's the future, but it isn't the standard for the current democracy.

Honestly they did a pretty good job with the financial crisis and no one expected them to. The handling of this "refugee" crisis has been bullshit yeah, but the tides are changing already.
>>
>>78066877
>If we had a European army

Can't wait to see you guys full retard and declaring war against both the east and the west for the third time in a row.
>>
>>78073914
>being scared of Turkish civilians

You can do better.
>>
>>78073540
Time to occupy Afghanistan. Who get the shitty part full of angry warlords and rocky mountain made for ambushes and who get the lazy plains?

If we have no feeling of unity, we will all try to get the best out of the common thing while giving the least we can.

FIRST you unite Europe, THEN you get your European state.

Now, guess what? Your politicians won't get that and try being an authoritarian bitch on the others. If at least they were not so competent.

Germany is the reason the EU can't and will never unite.
>>
>>78073914
Good, I hope they pillage rape and plunder the shit out of the fucking predatory jackal infested continent.
>>
>>78073436
Eat more cheese you mountain Jew, we're never gonna leave you alone. We will let you think you have some "independence". You know much money your country sends for various EU programmes? That is the fee you have to pay for not being a full member. Look it up, you're sending billions regularly. Neutralcucks, you rather hoard your jewgolds instead of joining glorious Europa.
>>
>>78073683
Migrant crisis are actually caused by economic power. If you are a migrant and you do not speak Polish or German, but in Germany you may end up making 2000 Euro while in Poland you might be making 700 Euro, into which country will you "flee"?

Gibmees are relevant to a lesser extend. Illegals know that gibmees will never make them seriously rich.
>>
>>78074027
>What is the European Parliament?
It is the least powerful parliament ever created. They are one step above a consultative opinion.
>>
File: 1363302647167.gif (858 KB, 240x228) Image search: [Google]
1363302647167.gif
858 KB, 240x228
>>78066877
>an army with dozens of different languages
Soldiers are stupid people. They can't learn other languages. Even if they could get a coalition, it would be madness. Europe's interests alone are far too diverse
>>
>>78066877
If you think for a second, that EU would use their army for anything else than bash white Europeans even more, you're the biggest idiot on whole continent.
>>
>>78066877
>European army
Do you really want to get raped by Ivan that bad fritz?
>>
>>78074136
>Now, guess what? Your politicians won't get that and try being an authoritarian bitch on the others. If at least they were not so competent.

Not sure what your point is, but I want a European superstate with a European army, exactly because it would have a strong, authoritarian leader and democracy would be pushed back a bit.

I hate the current lefty non-authoritarian kumbaya singing idiots.
>>
>>78066877

An EU army would get full of "proud Europeans" from the Middle East and Africa, and would be used against the aging native population. Don't be so naive.
>>
This German guy with the ID "kEMwKTpb" - how can a single poster be so based and how can other /pol/tards even compete?

This man... he is no man. He is dynamite.
>>
>>78074416
>Soldiers are stupid people. They can't learn other languages. Even if they could get a coalition, it would be madness. Europe's interests alone are far too diverse
All soldiers speak English. That is how they communicate right now in joint operations. European states have training exercises with cross border participation all the time.
>>
>>78066877
Yes because creating a large army to be handed over to the Islamic State of Europe in the next 100 or so years seems like a good idea for the rest of the world, we can go down in history as the assholes who ruined the world.
>>
>>78074495
If you haven't noticed yet, kumbaya is being forced on Europeans in a very authoritarian way.
>>
>>78066877
Sure Hans
Why don't you call me for service then?
Go ahead. Come to my house and fucking try it.
>>
>>78073594

Go join those cucks. Traitor.
>>
>>78074418
actualy it would be used to substitute what the US military has been doing so far.

spreading zionistm and conducting war for pissrael
>>
>>78074598
>speak "English"
Saying howdy partner isn't speaking fluent english
>>
>>78066877
>Europe
>Hard power
Do you know how to spell "public opinion"? That word, and more importantly it`s importance for policy makers, seem to be missing in your vocabulary.
>>
>>78066877
An army controlled by people who hate whites and christians...

You definitely mean "Allahu Ackbar"
>>
>>78074735
Slovenian living in Switzerland?

I'm no cuck. I'm an European!

EUROPEAN FIRST, Slovenian second.
>>
I am in the Royal Air Force and fuck an EU army!

We have an amazing armed force filled with great guys from all over the globe, all our commonwealth! Especially with the amazing little bastards the Gurkhas!

How much would an EU army fuck them over?

We are the Royal Air Force, the Royal Navy and the Army!

We will no surrender to an EU army!
>>
>>78074743
Europe has already been part of in in Nato, does that really need a new label?
>>
>>78074743
EU is already destroying our cultures with their refugee shit and regulations. They don't want any individualism left. Just some provicences that used to be countries and without any social coherence.
>>
File: 14456857096470.jpg (520 KB, 2000x1293) Image search: [Google]
14456857096470.jpg
520 KB, 2000x1293
>>78074416
>Soldiers are stupid people. They can't learn other languages.

FFL kinda proves you wrong there.

Learning a language isn't that hard, it's basically just memorisation and soldiers are conditioned to absorb information rapidly from day one week one of basic training.
>>
>>78074302
>making
This is the key word. They make nothing. They only recieve free shit
> do not speak Polish or German
And they should, speaking language should be fuckin top priority and requirement for settling in certain country
>caused by economic power
Hans, you always think you are so powerful, twice you thought that about your military, now you think that your economics is so great, but it depends so much on existence of EU, I hope you will not start WW3 when EU finally dissolves.

>>78074329
and yet, European Scumlords think and pretend that circlejerk parlament matters
>>
>>78073079
Germany is a Muslim nation.
>>
>>78066877

>dying for kebabs

kek no. just nuke the middle east over and over again.
>>
>>78074329
Sure, but they do elect the Commission along with the Council, which is elected by the member states.

European Union really isn't the secretive Jew illuminati organization it's made out to be. People of member states elect their own heads and members of the European Parliament and they end up running it and making the decisions they make.

Parliament members get your mandate and then they can act as they see fit. It's pretty basic democracy. But I do think the European peoples should have more influence over the Parliament as they do over their regular parliaments.

Then again we don't want a USA type situation where Jews and corporations literally kick down the doors of government institutions and demand billions for Israel, lobby smoking, wars etc. EU legislation is honestly fairly sane if you look past the propaganda that is seen on the internet every day.
>>
>>78074785
>Saying howdy partner isn't speaking fluent english
Doesn't matter. It has worked for decades and with each generation it is getting better as younger soldiers speak better English.
>>
File: EUSSR.png (44 KB, 612x325) Image search: [Google]
EUSSR.png
44 KB, 612x325
>>78066877
>>78069727
>>78069995
>>78071133
>>78071337
>>78071531
>>78072358
>>78072460
>>78073319
Look at pic related and fuck off nigger
>>
>>78074495
I want a strong "nationalist" European country too, but here were are so low that the sole survival of Europe is uncertain and the only way we could possibly survive the XXIth century is if the EU collapse.

The EU is the enemy of an European nation.
>>
>>78067604
>The EU is a Christian organisation started by Christians and led by Christians.

With a completely pro muslim anti christian agenda.
>>
>>78075150
Last I checked, the US has 50 state governments, while the EU only has 28 state governments.
>>
Britain already matters tho senpai.

Get your own army.
>>
>>78075150
But that`s wrong, you fucking retard.
>>
>>78066877
If we had a German army, Germany would matter again.

Heil Hitler
>>
>>78074875
>EUROPEAN FIRST, Slovenian second.
Wrong.
Milky way galaxy citizen first
Then Solar system occupant
Then Earthling
Then European
Then Slovenian

This is how you sound. For fucks sake, have some dignity and national pride. Your ancestors died so you could call yourself Slovenian, no one cared about Europe, because continents are much harder to destroy and easier to preserve.
>>
>>78075242
>>78075283
https://twitter.com/MartinSchulz/status/353060776707235841?lang=pl
>>
>>78066877
That's our job. Keep quite.
>>
>>78075488
But that`s still wrong. Are you really as retarded as a failed socialist?
>>
>>78075281
Our Armed Forces aren't interested (or capable with current troop numbers) in unilateral deployments anymore.

It's basically a choice of whether we tie ourselves to the USA or the EU now.

Or just throw the towel in, abandon force projection capability and cut defence even further and rebrand UKAF as a defence force.
>>
>>78067816
Pretty much this. When I imagine an EU army, I see a gay pride parade in AFVs sent to suck off sandnigger militants till they lay down their weapons out of pity. It would be a bigger joke than the UN forces.
>>
File: triggered.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
triggered.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>78066877
>implying the European Union is not just a satellite of the United States

top kek
>>
>>78075115
>It's pretty basic democracy.
You know what democracy look like? in Switzerland, any citizen can write a law and make a petition. If enough citizens sign it, there is a referendum. If it get the majority, it become an official law. This is how they banned minarets.

Show me something equivalent in the EU, not some "each country choose a part of its ruling class to represent them and then, this elite decide every important things".
>>
>>78075648
>Passionate about books, equality & #EU. Spitzenkandidat for @PES_PSE in 2014 EU elections. Now trying my best to advance democracy at EU level as @EP_President
it's twitter of Martin Schulz
>>
>>78066877
If the EU had an army it would mostly be used to intimidate "member" states.
>>
>>78075944
He doesn't know who the fuck he is because he never voted for any EU official
>>
>>78075765
>There is only one kind of democracy
Did you hit your head somewhere?

>>78075944
And he is -objectively- wrong.
>>
File: jew cackle.jpg (6 KB, 192x184) Image search: [Google]
jew cackle.jpg
6 KB, 192x184
>>78075731
lol the kikes have burdened down the US economy so badly it's currently in recession so filthy scumbag schlomo is looking to make the yurogoyim his militant sicking dog.

and guess who will the the first target they use the "EU military" on?

thats right IRAN!!!

ahahaha these fucking kike schills are so predictable
>>
File: EU_Flag.jpg (44 KB, 1160x788) Image search: [Google]
EU_Flag.jpg
44 KB, 1160x788
>>78075437
Freude schöner Götterfunken,
Töchter aus Elysium,
wir betreten feuertrunken,
Himmliche dein Heiligtum!
Deine Zauber binden wieder,
was die Mode streng geteilt;
alle Menschen werden Brüder,
wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.
>>
>>78075655
Either way you're talking about a rebrand of our armed forces.

I'd rather finance be the limiting factor for a while, than for it to be other peoples politics.
>>
>>78066877
>Deus Vult
Means god wills it

>EU
i think you mean Allah wills it

so something like:
Allah VULT?
>>
>>78075195
>With a completely pro muslim anti christian agenda.

Says who? Says you? The EU is led by Christians and thus they make Christian decisions for Christians. The country with the highest Muslim densities in the EU are France and the UK. That's not because of the EU, but because of those countries' history. And the EU is actually trying to limit legal Muslim immigration from abroad, while the UK is pushing for more Commonwealth Muslims from Pakistan and the Middle East to come to the UK.
>>
>>78066877
It would be infiltrated with Islamists the second it started recruiting and within a decade or so Islamists will have infiltrated the highest officer ranks.
>>
>>78066877
Maybe we could increase military budget instead
We french are paying more for leftists associations and unions than for our army
>>
>>78066877
None with a lick of sense left in him wants a "eu army" or for that sake wants "europe" to matter. Germany France UK Sweden Poland, we should matter on our own. Banding together is countrairy to our individula interests.
>>
>>78076052
Failed SPD cuck, frontrunner for the socialists in the last EU election. Became parliament president in a deal with the conservatives, which saw Juncker become president of the commision in exchange for their votes.

And he is wrong.
>>
>>78076075
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-OMamRz5PY
>>
File: 1411157950876.png (406 KB, 684x611) Image search: [Google]
1411157950876.png
406 KB, 684x611
>>78076052
>>78076059
>And he is -objectively- wrong.
my point was that it would be guys like him who would get to wave the EU military bludgeon around
>>
>>78075437
Some of you ancestors probably died defending an ultra-important shitty little tribal group of 200 people that no one knows the name of anymore, and would probably be disgusted that you've abandoned that rich heritage and allowed yourself to be drawn into a monocultured blob of thousands of tribes called 'Poland'.

Likewise, I'm sure my ancestors are sickened that I've been cucked into believing in this 'England' concept, abandoning my identity as a proud Mercian, after so many died defending that kingdom.

In 500 years time, no one will give a shit about you or what identity you took pride in.

In 1,000, they'll laugh that you ever thought of yourself as anything but an Earthling but they'll be out in the streets protesting a proposed union of Mars and Earth in case Mars' influence destroys the dignity and global pride of Earth's culture.
>>
>>78075765
It's Switzerland's direct democracy... If you want to live it, start from your government because I'm sure Switzerland is the only such instance in Europe.

The governing of the EU is no less democratic than the governing of your average European country and that's the whole point. Every position in the EU is elected by the people of the member states and the members of the parliament who have their mandate. The politicians from our country who fill the high positions in the EU are all well known career politicians. If you're disappointed in what your politicians are doing there maybe you should blame your own citizens for electing them.
>>
>>78076391
EU is the Fourth Reich baka senpai
It's just covert, covered in SJW cotton to mask true intention
>>
>>78076075
I do not speak talk of washing machines.

>>78076354
You seem ok. Question:
When Germany will finally flip their shit out, and that is inevitable because of recent events, will you blame Poland and invade to bring order to galaxy?
>>
>>78076405
Didn`t read, lol.

Yeah, that would be a catastrophe.
>>
>>78066877
t. Merkel
>>
>>78076391
See what my country does? That is why we need an authoritarian, right wing EU with its own army to stop this nonsense of "states rights" who can block innocent music videos.
>>
File: 1461791165976.jpg (112 KB, 1200x950) Image search: [Google]
1461791165976.jpg
112 KB, 1200x950
The important thing is which province/"country" would be in charge of tank design.
>>
>>78067269
>soon to be Turkey
the balance of power would shit too harshly for that to happen, so if public opinion doesn't kill it, politics will
>>
>>78066877
Europoors, would you fight and die to defend the Falklands from the argie menace?

If not then fuck off with your EU Cuck-army
>>
>>78076559
hell even hitler wanted to create a european version of islam.

EU is fulfilling the 3rd reich
>>
>>78066877
No it wouldn't because it would be a horrible mess and probably used to distribute tampons to fuzzy wuzzies.
>>
>>78076710
>The important thing is which province/"country" would be in charge of tank design.
It would be a cross-border project, just as it is now. Just like in the US where large military contractors use suppliers from across the US.

Not sure what the problem is there.
>>
>>78066877
let's assume there's a war going on and enemy can potentially attack via Africa into Spain, Italy, France, etc., via Eastern Europe or via Scandinavia.

where would EU army position its defenses, assuming it can't effectively cover all fronts?
>>
>>78066877
go away Merkel
>>
File: argentina.jpg (3 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
argentina.jpg
3 KB, 259x194
>>78076818
Hell no you dirty anglo

you better fuck off and die for your own pirating.

motherfucker

also

MALVINAS SON ARGENTINAS!!!
>>
>>78076818
>Europoors, would you fight and die to defend the Falklands from the argie menace?
Why shouldn't the EU military nuke Argentina if it tries to invade EU territory?
>>
>m-muh Europe is conquered by skewy Islamists

You are literally giving up your countries to fucking unarmed civilians because they look and talk intimidating. The threat is only in your heads. Do you think the muslims are smarter than you? More skilled? Fuck no. Get it together. Europe needs to unite as an iron fist and obliterate the problems instead of crying in our separate corners.
>>
>>78066877
>Economic unity is failing, EU collapsing
>Perhaps political unity will do the trick

Congratulations you fell for the EU trap.
>>
>>78076945
Spain
>>
>>78076997
Fuck off East Prussia
>>
>>78076606
>When Germany will finally flip their shit out, and that is inevitable because of recent events, will you blame Poland and invade to bring order to galaxy?
Of course not. We would of course be forced to defend ourself if Poland attacked one of our radio stations on the border.
But seriously, I think this time we will blame to fuck up the Angelo, or at least the USA
>>
>>78076818
An EU Army would yes, it's already been discussed during previous conferences, the French have a bunch of territories the want any combined EU forces to be obligated to defend as though it's sovereign European soil, so the Falklands would fall under that aegis too.
>>
File: 1405768628737.jpg (1 MB, 800x2400) Image search: [Google]
1405768628737.jpg
1 MB, 800x2400
>>78076945
>>78077031
The Italians.
>>
EU Army would literally be the NKVD to purge naughty white goyim that don't accept their cultural and ethnic genocide. Just like your cops give free reign to Muslims but arrest you for Twitter posts, the EU Army would exist to ensure you stay cowed and compliant while you are disposed of in an orderly fashion.
>>
>>78075323
Should've thought of that before starting two world wars
>>
>>78075765
Something kinda like that does actually exist for EU.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Citizens%27_Initiative
People can propose laws by making a petition. Although that doesn't guarantee success; some initiatives that got enough signatures have simply been rejected, like for example the anti-TTIP one.
>>
>>78077023
Because political unity never helped anything right? USA would be better if the federal government had no power?
>>
File: 1462330392445.jpg (39 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1462330392445.jpg
39 KB, 640x640
>>78072391

im in tears right now
>>
>>78076523
You could say the same with African dictatorship.

The major ethnic elect their own ruler, they then oppress all the minorities.

Democracies work in nationalistic countries because all the people are one and vote according to political stance, when there is too much divisions on the population, it is only a tool for division.

Americans tried to give democracy to Iraq, it was a civil war all the time.
>>
I guess a lot of Europeans are just scared to admit they have been politically passive and that's why things have ended up they way they are right now.

Muricans aggressively interfere with any unwanted political development, but the Europeans are far too comfy and arrogant to give a single fuck about politics.

The change starts from yourself and no, that doesn't just entail voting in some populist clown who promises this and that.
>>
>>78077197
Wouldn't trust a hodgepodge defence force of waffle-eaters, italians and slavs to put up a ghost of a fight though.
>>
>>78077708
Let me ask you this, whose fault is it that the Africans can't run a proper democracy?
>>
>>78077377
I am still angry at your previous post, but I'll bite this one.
Should Europe try to be like USA despite existing as a bunch of independent states for so much longer?
>>
>>78077731

underrated post
>>
File: 1438534858485.png (17 KB, 457x495) Image search: [Google]
1438534858485.png
17 KB, 457x495
>>78072391
>That pic

That's not how we think it works at all.

We think you pay tax dollars and send your men to fight for Europe and we spend the money we saved underfunding our militaries of benefits and dumb social programs.

Then laugh when you threaten to pull out if we don't commit to 2% GDP for the millionth time.

Basically the same deal you have with Israel.
>>
File: suomi.jpg (140 KB, 733x1123) Image search: [Google]
suomi.jpg
140 KB, 733x1123
Euroshills are just as bad as the ones that shill for Russia. I have zero sympathy for anyone who in their self-loathing is pushing for a cultural suicide and eradication of independence and sovereignty.

These big empires you dream of have never, and never will last, because they always collapse on their own degeneracy. Fuck you and your multicultural cancer.
>>
>>78077369
It only force the parliament to discuss the issue.

We made one against the refugees, they said fuck you.
>>
>>78076507
People always think this during certain periods of history. Assimilation and expansion of an empire tends to breed these views. Unfortunately the world doesn't get closer, the closeness breeds hostility every time and every union brings us into disintegration. I wonder what the romans or greeks thought when they had conquered so much land. Did they also think the world would come under the rule of 1 government/king? It didn't work out, so what makes you think it will this time? And don't say information or transportation, transportation turns every country into a breeding ground for plagues and information is dependent on energy. Even if we can conquer natural borders, artificial ones will emerge as people seek refuge from chaos and death. And energy will need to expand sooner or later to maintain the information age.
>>
>>78077377
Yeah because Europe speaks one language has roughly one culture and has since it's first independent state been united. Remind me how did political unity and multiculturalism work out in the previous century for the far different peoples of the Soviet Union and Yugoslavia?
>>
>>78077808
Africans.

When you don't believe in nations, the whole democratic thing is doomed.
>>
>>78068436
this is everyday for the US in Afghanistan
>>
>>78066877
>"If Germany had a slave army made up of the British, we'd be able to wage wars on others and no precious German Muslims would have to die."

Fuck outta here, Kraut. I can't wait until the Brits commit your globalist plot to the flames.
>>
File: realpepe.png (47 KB, 136x139) Image search: [Google]
realpepe.png
47 KB, 136x139
>>78075731
my man
>>
>>78066877
Yes, especially since theres a good chance that that army would end up becoming maority muslim in the future. Lets give that power to a government like iran
>>
>>78066877
If we had a European Army, Europe would still be fucked.

Soviet Russia had an army. They still got BTFO by economics.
>>
You don't need a European Army, you need NATO without USA, Canada, or Turkey.
Call it ETO.
Also putting money into the military instead of rapefugees is a good idea.
>>
>>78078043
That is not a problem, in history few large armies spoke only one language.
The European army is possible, but with an European Empire fighting for its own good, not against.
>>
File: mugabe-laugh.jpg (32 KB, 250x301) Image search: [Google]
mugabe-laugh.jpg
32 KB, 250x301
>>78077124
>Zimbabwe is given back to the natives: CHECK
>Hong Kong is given back to the natives:CHECK
>Malvinas is returned to the natives: SOON!
>>
>>78066877
the majority of the EU army is the uk and french forces

infact if france and the uk teamed up we could destroy the EU

fuck off we dont need you

RULE BRITANNIA!
>>
>>78066877
Mexico has an army.
Do you consider them?

Having something isn't the same as using something.
>>
>>78077817
No, it shouldn't just copy the USA but I don't see how we're stronger divided.

'We've always been divided' isn't a valid excuse for not uniting in the face of growing super powers in the east and threats from unstable regions to our southern borders. History shouldn't define the present or the future. I love Saxon history and respect it as a part of my culture, but I wouldn't want to live as they did because it'd leave us laughably unable to compete with other nations.

If my country's kingdoms hadn't united, we'd be a Danish colony. No empire, no industrial revolution, just four unique speshul snowflake Saxon kingdoms obsessed with their differences rather than their shared history and potential for cooperation, left at the mercy of larger, more powerful states on the mainland.
>>
>>78078377
If the US pulled its troops out of Cuckmany they would get cucked to death by Muhammad Muhammad & friends.
>>
>>78078375
over our dead body m8

anyone touches our islands will get fucking slaughtered
>>
>>78078361
I don't care about the army, the problem a European army implies is political unity because with a European army comes a united foreign policy, united defence ministers. Eventually this will lead to a EU state and history proves that putting very different people in one state is a very bad idea.
>>
>>78066877
>Those badly fotoshoped EU flags
That's something only underage albanians do from what I've seen, guess it's underage euros now too.
>>
>>78078559
The British navy could blast any force bar the stars and stripes and the frogs out of the water before they remotely got close.

And that includes toilet-fixing subhumans and Russian snowniggers.
>>
>>78078043
You're only focusing on failed attempts at unity. Roman system worked fine, hell, even the Arabs managed to unite a vast swathe of territory and get it all speaking Arabic for a few generations.

On a smaller scale, most of the nations of Europe were once divided and had different languages, the UK being a prime example.

>>78078017
So just never try? I'd prefer to try and create something new during my time here than just assume it won't work because it's difficult and obstacles exist.
>>
File: britshitEdition.jpg (109 KB, 638x512) Image search: [Google]
britshitEdition.jpg
109 KB, 638x512
>>78078559
Argentina will blow you anglos out of the fucking water

Spain will run you faggots out of Gibraltar

Both spain and Argentina will have military bases stationed in the UK to keep you pirating faggots in check.

your queen is going to suck on some major latino cock this next decade

How do I know this, because I can see into the future!
>>
>>78066877
I fucking hate the EU flag.
>>
>>78078375
>Malvinas is returned to the natives: SOON!

I don't think the penguins have any desire to be self-governing m8.
>>
>>78078377
>greece
>italy
>poland
>germany
all right
>>
>>78066877
>EU Army
>Just Germany leading the charge of a bunch of impoverished, dying, pseudo-nations into absolute ruin
>UK has already left
>Sweden sides with the enemy
>Everyone leaves when they realize Germany was only fighting itself
>>
>flag
Germany tries to destroy Europe episode 3, subversive takeover edition
>>
>>78078885
We trained with your army at a reserve exercise last year. They were top men.
>>
>>78079165
Build the wall
>>
>>78079008
>I fucking hate the EU flag.
Go home, Muhammed, we don't need you in Europe.
>>
>>78067648

>your empire is gone and it won't be coming back >>78067709

That's what they said to Germany in 1918
>>
>>78078999
good luck finding a job after friday toilet nigger
>>
>>78066877
>implying I would want to die under a flag I loathe
>implying I would want to defend an undemocratic democracy
>implying I would want to defend the destruction of the white race
>implying I would want to fight for cucks like Merkel, Hollande, Lofven etc
>implying I would want to fight against nationalism
>implying I would want to fight for an organisation that aims to create a Europe where the natives are second class citizens

I hope you get raped by Ahmed, Merkel.
>>
>>78079148
>>UK has already left
American, just don't post if you have no clue about anything.
>>
File: 1462911426239.jpg (118 KB, 599x637) Image search: [Google]
1462911426239.jpg
118 KB, 599x637
We just should go back to killing each others
Those were better times
>>
>>78078999
go squat in the corner christov the spics wont do shit
>>
I like the current system, where we pretend to solve problems, but in reality throw money at the US to take care of kebabs.
There also should be a "please do not go into Russia" clause in the contract for the army.
>>
>>78079534
woah dood

dont shoot the messenger

Im just telling you how it's going to play out

and to prepare your tight asses for the inevitable
>>
>>78079618
I'd rather kill each other with fellow Europeans then with filthy sand niggers
>>
>>78079148
>France have to cover the UK retreat and Belgium fail to cover them so they get occupied
>Italy switch side 3 times, get defeated by Greece and decide to abandon the war
>Finland single handley contain the enemy for years.
>German provinces fights each others and ignore the rest of the world
>>
>>78078946
>Roman system worked fine

Until it didn't. The Roman system failed so hard we had a period called the dark ages afterwards. Absolute destruction and nearly no written sources for a couple of hundred years. Doesn't sound like a system that works.
>>
>>78079539
>>implying I would want to die under a flag I loathe
Don't join the EU military then, but the state guard.

>>implying I would want to defend an undemocratic democracy
Authoritarian systems have always been better than democracies.

>>implying I would want to defend the destruction of the white race
Not the case, it is actually the UK which is the most non-white state in Europe by a large margin.

>>implying I would want to fight for cucks like Merkel, Hollande, Lofven etc
You would not, as you would be fighting for Europe, not for a few people. And Cameron would still have a veto to use British soldiers for any operations.

>>implying I would want to fight against nationalism
You would fight for European nationalism against Muslims in Syria, Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, Mali, Nigeria, Somalia etc. There isn't even any other possibilities these days than kebab removal missions.
>>
>>78079761
our asses are tight cos theyve never been fucked, and they never will be m80, so ill say it again, good luck finding work after friday toilet nigger, its gona be fun watching your ppl starve.. shuda begged us to stay
>>
>>78066877
Take your dream of great reich and put it inside your mother's ass where it belong faggot.
>>
File: 1454366999837.jpg (107 KB, 500x447) Image search: [Google]
1454366999837.jpg
107 KB, 500x447
>>78079908
> OH CAN YOU SEE
>>
File: britfaggots.jpg (92 KB, 539x418) Image search: [Google]
britfaggots.jpg
92 KB, 539x418
>>78079908
>our asses are tight cos theyve never been fucked
>>
>>78071122
see
>>78070933
>>
>>78079861
>dark ages meme

lewl.

>Until it didn't.

All works of man fail. My country won't endure forever, that doesn't make the men who created it fools.
>>
File: Swastika.jpg (5 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
Swastika.jpg
5 KB, 284x177
>>78066877
Europe is a failed Concept
The nations of Europe deserve to retain their independence

Stop Germany-ing shit up again with your fourth Reich
>>
>>78079901
>European nationalism
That is so much of a paradox Raziel and Kain would be proud.
There is no such nation as "Europeans" and there never were, and probably will never be, therefore term does not apply.

>>78079908
Why you act like Polish people existence depends solely on your toilets? I worked many years in Poland, in various jobs, getting enough money to not starve. I do not complain. Only stupid fucks who think they will go to other countries and have "better life" go to UK.
>>
>>78066877
>Germany
>"European army"
You faggots couldn't even beat Stalin or the brits, what the fuck do you think you'll accomplish?
>>
File: 1riqm.1382657094001.jpg (18 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1riqm.1382657094001.jpg
18 KB, 200x200
We should just play incompetent and let the americans do the fighting. Just hand some of the money over to the americans.
They can send their people to die for our interests and we watch it comfy on youtube.
>>
>>78074904
What? Finland and Sweden are not NATO members.
>>
>>78079901
>UK is the most non white state
Do you live in a windowless house or something?

And why the fuck would I want to fight for Europe and not my own country?
>>
>>78066877
A European army to do what? Crack down on the Hungarian and Polish border police and force them to accept the millions of Muslim men and negroes storming into the continent? Fuck off, Germany. You're even worse than my country.
>>
>>78080398
There was no such nation as "Poland"....until there was.
>>
>>78080536
>Just hand some of the money over to the americans.

Why? They do it for free already.
>>
>>78080677
>Do you live in a windowless house or something?
Germany is still 95% white even with the illegals coming in last year, the UK is only 70% white.
>>
>>78080287
Dark ages is not a meme, you cannot refute the fact there was barely any written works for 200-300 years following the end of the Western Roman Empire.
>>
>>78080762
Fair enough, when proud nation of Europe becomes real, we shall start European Military.
Until then, shush!
>>
>>78080818
alright instead of giving the money to them we use it to build a better border and anime merchandise
>>
>>78079908
We don't want you to stay. We want you to be free.
And some day when we done paid our eurocuck loans, maybe massah will set us free too
>>
>>78081178
>And some day when we done paid our eurocuck loans
its the leftists and kikes that took those loans

poor germans wont see that money ever again

tis a lesson they get for dealing with the devil
>>
File: Christian Dark Ages.png (194 KB, 1251x585) Image search: [Google]
Christian Dark Ages.png
194 KB, 1251x585
>>78081021
>Literature is the only form of culture

That same period saw social reform and technological innovation, read a book.

Dark Ages were invented by Victorian Romaboos. It's not an accepted concept anymore.
>>
File: 1450464520995.png (155 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1450464520995.png
155 KB, 499x499
>>78066877
>not realizing the 21st century will be about cyber warfare

it is like autumn 1914 all over again
>>
File: image.png (161 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
161 KB, 750x1334
>>78081009
>70%
Nice try
>>
File: yo mama.png (127 KB, 600x441) Image search: [Google]
yo mama.png
127 KB, 600x441
>>78081548
>cyber warfare
but it will not reduce population, and Bill Gates said that overpopulation is the problem
>>
>>78067648
They won't be when they are with us
>>
>>78081009
stop talkign shit kraut
PURGE
best military structure i can think of is national armies that can be pooled together under a single command in case they are needed. A fiscal union or at least stricter fiscal rules and actualy ways to enforce them is something i may stand behind if the EU is conservative and pro austerity, but a single military... No, just no, it will be dominated by the bigger players and used for a lot of political agenda. The EU comission borrowing troops to protect a certain border is one thing, having permanent access to them is another.
>>
>>78066877
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6yF7rOuOe8
>>
>>78080306
Europe is a failed concept because the Eternal Anglo has torpedoed it everytime anyone tried it since the fall of Rome
Habsburgs, Bourbons, Napoleon, Hitler...
I would gladly have a united europe. Sadly this camarilla of jews that rules us makes me want to puke.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.