[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brexit Debate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 19
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 259x194
Memeing aside what are your thoughts?

IMO leavers are btfo'ed.

Discuss.
>>
Sovereignty of a nation is most important.
>>
File: GoodIdeaPepe.png (201 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
GoodIdeaPepe.png
201 KB, 400x400
>>78065006
Remaining in Europe is the sensible thing to do, the travel opportunities alone make it worth it. There is a reason the out vote is popular with poor people and autists who can't afford or are scared to travel.
>>
It's outlandish that they're even allowed to vote
>>
>>78065463
this. and this is not only that, but leavers are apparently really low educated, because leave arguments are pure populism
>>78065103
how come?
they leaving which means they don't want to controll eu.

moreso they want niggers, arabs and niggs rather than poorer but white workers.
brits don't want to be cleaners nor clerks
>>
>>78065884
Only in an oligarchy is populism a dirty word
>>
>>78065620
they can. and it should be allowed.
but in my opinion those peoe aren't able to comprehend how world works right now. they don't know how big is that shit they want to stepp in.

imo they should leave and die floded by third worlders and without any trade with developed econimies.

how come china would deliver anything to uk if eu would block and tax traderoutes?

idiots desu
>>
>>78065463
>t. Abo al-Mohammed

>>78065884
>t. Eurocrat

>>78066124
This
>>
>>78066541
>t. swecuck that can't do anything on his backyard and want to see another nation die in poverty

idiot
>>
>>78066124
when populous are dirty dumb masses it is really a bad thing to do
>>
File: 9a4.jpg (22 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
9a4.jpg
22 KB, 320x320
>>78065884
>brits don't want to be cleaners nor clerks

utter lies, it's actually a lot harder for a white person to get a cleaning job cause of the tax benefits the employer gets for hiring minorities
>>
>>78065006
Yeah, leave haven't done very well. Boris has been really weak. The only decent one was the conservative woman. Sadiq was slapping Boris about most of the debate. I feel a few people will switch sides tonight.
>>
>>78067069
literally call somewhere, go to an interview and get a fucking job

that's that easy.

>benefits
and brits want now to take more nigs and muds... how come it will help anything?
>>
>>78066954
>working class brits are dirty dumb masses
>want to mass import some of the dirtiest, dumbest masses on the planet
>>
>>78067413

dream on my friend, you're not ready for the realities of the job market
>>
>USofE
>Bad
only brits can came up with this shit.

And seriiously after you leave, who's goinf to counter Germans? Poland?!

>>78067488
brits confirmed for retards
>>
I fear we will stay sadly.
>>
>>78067658
>i'm producing software for one of the largest companies in the world
>you probably use my work not even knowing about it
nigger
>>
>>78067741
why?
what are your fears?

discuss
>>
>>78067899

things that never happened: the post
>>
>>78068031
>t. buttblasted nigger
>>
>ProLeave
>ProTerrorism

pick two
>>
>>78065463
what travel opportunities would be lost by leaving the EU? will you need to show your passport to get in instead of just a drivers license or ID card?
>>
>>78069127
you will need passports and visas. it means wasted time and money. a lot of time and money.
not to mention taxation, and much more difficult trade
>>
STAY AND FIGHT BRITS!!!
DON'T BE A QUITTER

also

somehow leave side becomes more silent by every minute
>>
File: 1451688793657.gif (2 MB, 210x155) Image search: [Google]
1451688793657.gif
2 MB, 210x155
>>78065884
>how come?

What do you mean?
>>
>>78069390
We already need a passport to visit the EU. Visa is just a rubber stamp, hardly a problem if we would even need visas at all (hint, we wouldn't)
>>
>>78070032
nigger do you understand that last time europe wasn't bide by multinational agreements and union there was a small insignificant evemt called TWO FUCKING WORLD WARS?!

moreso. those niggers are just quitters. that's all
>>
>>78070254
you would.
there are already prepared documents for it
each tourist visa will cost 100€ an working visa which expires after you back to isles will cost 1000€.
>>
I just want to see Great Britain become Little Britain as Scotland and N. Ireland leave.
>>
>>78070928
great is just a meme my friend
>>
>>78070363
>What is the League of Nations?
Damn nigga, you must have had an American style education.
>>
>>78072696
>league of nations
>treaties in europe
nigger plz
>>
>>78067705
You only want a united states of Europe because Belgium is a irrelevant tiny made-up nation.

I'd rather like lawmakers who have a say on how I live my life democratically accountable to me. I did not vote for Jean Claude Junker or Donald Tusk or Martin Schulz.

But as you cucks keep pursuing the self destructive ever closer union bollocks and accelerate European integration these types of people become more powerful and relevant.

Who the fuck in their right mind would willingly vote to stay in a political union you have no leverage or influence over which will effect your daily life?
>>
>>78074225
Yeah... Better leave than change. Eu is at it's weakest you can easily make differrnce there and kick German leadership out.
But noooi... better run and allign with Poos in Loos or South America.

i'm not belgian anyways bong
>>
>>78065006
ITT: Reddit.
>>
>>78065006
UK is not leaving
USA is going to vote Hillary
everything is going to be badder
>>
>>78074499
>Yeah... Better leave than change.
If that was possible, it would have happened by now. Better to destroy it.
>>
>>78065006
>IMO
Stayers are BTFO
>>
>>78069390
visas arnt required for international travel, its only an extra travel document that some states issue to be cunts to the other party.

>wah i dont have a passport

thats your own damn fault you hillbilly.
>>
Boris did well for Leave
Ruth did well for Remain

It changes nothing, I'm afraid.

The Leave side walked all over Remain in the ITV debate a couple of weeks ago.
I wish they did as well tonight.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrvpZxMfKaU&list=PLNP3WrTr4Rh6OhTOR0DEVyXZ1AtLVDMbV&index=4

idk.
>>
>>78074499
>>Yeah... Better leave than change

Indeed.
I'd rather leave and do my own thing that I actually want to do, than try to convince 28 others who don't want to do what I want to do to do what I want to do.

I don't see why that is so perplexing.
The Greeks voted for literal communists. They wanted to be communist. Instead, the EU gave them a neoliberal bailout package. Did they convince the EU to change? No.
>>
>>78067413

Instead of taking 270K europoors each year to work in call centres, bars, fast food and clean toilets, we can take 270k Indian software developers, engineers, doctors and other needed higher end professionals.

We will bring in the best and brightest from many nations. You will get lots of Turks.

Enjoy.
>>
>>78069390
> fear mongering
>>
>>78069390

>you will need passports and visas

we already need passports anyway, and plenty countries outside the EU do not require British citizens to obtain visas.
>>
>>78074629
argumentum ad redditum
tipicak leaver nigger
>>78074668
i'm not saying it will be fine and dandy but leaving is terrible move
>>78074677
it's possible.
brits are lazy cunts that's all
>>78074860
if eu want brits to have visas and pay for them that will be the law. and it'll be that way
>>78075336
spineless faggot.
>>78075399
from nations such as kambodia, laos, botswana and malawi.
tip top kek.
britain will be nigger in 5 years

enjoy
>>
>>78076230
>it's possible.
Clearly not. But either way, there's no point for Great Britain to be part of it.
>>
>>78076206
but you will.
everything is going to change drastically for you.

also it may result with scotland leaving by proclamation, not referendum
>>
>>78076376
do you know anything more about the ties in todays world other than what /pol/'s telling you?

shit i support leave. i want brits to crawl and cry as they're going to watch they country falls
>>
>>78076616
>i want brits to crawl and cry as they're going to watch they country falls
And why would we do that? There's no economic reason for it to happen.
>>
>>78067971
Fuck off prick.

Honestly I want all Europeans dead.

More bataclans and Brussels attacks. I revel in your blood. Eurotrash.
>>
>>78076947
no arguments... as often from leavers.
just die with your 7/7 with all those newly exported niggers.

fucking retarded lazy cunt. you deserve to die.
>>
>>78076912
there are many reasons.
their economy will drop radically in first few months. those firms that would run because britain is closed for europe.
all those banks moving fron city to frankfurt.

lol... london will look worse than detroit in two years at most
>>
>>78076230
>britain will be nigger in 5 years

Righ-oh Tin Tin.

We will take the cream of the Indian middle class and fill our hospitals full of nurses.
>>
>>78077265
Stay mad.
I was smiling when I saw all your pathetic little rats running in brussels.

Nothing more delicious than seeing euroscum like you die :)

Such a butthurt little boy
>>
>>78077504
>their economy will drop radically in first few months.
Of course it will. But it'll bounce back. That's what economies do. Then it'll be in a position to pick clean those who don't leave the EU afterwards.
>those firms that would run because britain is closed for europe.
Except it wouldn't be. Spite isn't economic. The (((EU parliament))) would try and get payback, but the peeps in charge of the economy aren't going to shoot themselves in the foot because of some faceless prats tantrum.
>>
File: brexdem.jpg (42 KB, 600x724) Image search: [Google]
brexdem.jpg
42 KB, 600x724
if you've got no education past age 16 and/or you're old then vote leave
>>
>>78077265
HAHAHAHAHA SO MAD MAD MAD!

Go burn with your pals in the airport cunt.
>>
>>78065884
>moreso they want niggers, arabs and niggs rather than poorer but white workers.

We're not racist famalam. We want qualified professionals from Asian, Africa and everywhere else around the globe to have an equal shot at entering the UK as any person lucky enough to be born in the EU.

>brits don't want to be cleaners nor clerks

Right,they'd rather be on the dole, yea?
>>
>>78078120
>Go burn with your pals in the airport cunt.
you sound p mad lad, calm down lol
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 640x1136
>>78078120
>mfw that happened
>>
File: 1465226599648.jpg (116 KB, 759x624) Image search: [Google]
1465226599648.jpg
116 KB, 759x624
>>
leave

there are reasons david cameron wants to stay and it's all to do with power and control, not to mention the healthcare service being so underfunded and overworked that our EU membership cost could help deal with.

i also really, really fucking resent the scare tactics being used to convince people to stay.
>>
>>78070582
(Citation needed) fuck off you insignificant cunt.

We leave and Brussels burns.
>>
File: 1463610153798.gif (2 MB, 1772x1085) Image search: [Google]
1463610153798.gif
2 MB, 1772x1085
>>
>>78065463
>implying I haven't just returned from a year in Portugal with my Portuguese gf
>implying I'm not voting out
>implying living in Portugal didn't help inspire me to vote out after seeing what Germany and the ECB are doing to them
>implying while I was in the country they didn't elect an anti-EU government
>implying work conditions and wages in Portugal aren't awful and are in no way helped by the EU
>implying the high taxes they pay on their low wages don't go disproportionately to pay off debts imposed on them by the EU oligarchy while their social security and public services are raped

>implying Remain are not the worldly ignorant ones
>>
>>78077729
i told you i'm not belgian
>>78077730
go. vote leave. i want to see how you're going to eat your own shit in span of just few months
>>78077828
>But it'll bounce back
on what basis are you telling that?
because all that big induastry will leave britain in no time. they're to small of a market to be important in grand scheme of things
>>78078120
u mad?
>>78078208
>we're not racist
but immigration from europe is bad.
we want even cheaper labor regardless of our statementa about weak payments.

top nigger

>>78078087
totally unconditionally BTFO.

leavers are just dumb as fuck xD
>>
>>78065006
It's basically Britain's last chance to be relevant, they could be EU province 7-G or they can be the nation that destroyed the globalist dream. When Jackson ended the Bank of the United States there was economic fallout too, but everyone agrees it was the best decision given the circumstances, there's more to life than quarterly profits.
>>
Economy dictates everyting.
Unless you take on globalist economic forces head on this brexit will mean nothing.
The root of the problem is open borders for companies to move labor and factories. If they can do that, and they can today, the nation is irrelevant and the fight is futile. Your country is just a flag.
>>
>>78065463
Gee I wonder why they're poor... Maybe has something to do with the EU fishing regulations and tax increase...
>>
>>78078746
>but immigration from europe is bad.
>we want even cheaper labor regardless of our statementa about weak payments.

No... we want higher wages for low paid jobs by limiting the low skilled labour pool while at the same time being able to easily welcome in any high skilled workers who wish to come.
>>
File: 1465270579468.jpg (207 KB, 800x1192) Image search: [Google]
1465270579468.jpg
207 KB, 800x1192
>>
>>78078746
>on what basis are you telling that?
Because that's what economies do. Especially when Britain already has a strong economic output, with all kinds of supply and demand. That won't change.
>because all that big induastry will leave britain in no time.
On what basis are you telling that?
>they're to small of a market to be important in grand scheme of things
Too small of a market as the second biggest in the EU?
>>
>>78078437
wait untill you leave faggot.

i dare you
>>78078622
why should we save europe and other white people?
let us leave and become brown.
why should we put germany in place?
let us leave and make ww3 happen even faster.

tip top kek.

oh am i laffin @ your lives. i want yo watch as you all niggers will burn
>>
>>78065006
>IMO leavers are btfo'ed.
your opinion don't mean shit when it's the wrong one.
Yours is just that
>>
>>78079048
>why should we save europe and other white people?
>let us leave and become brown.

This makes literally no sense.

>why should we put germany in place?

We will... by voting to leave.

>let us leave and make ww3 happen even faster.

>the WW3 meme

If Britain leaves it will invigorate countries such as Greece and Portugal to follow us.

Why are you so afraid of Britain leaving, Belgium?
>>
>>78078763
words of wisdom...
i wasn't prepare for that.
god bless wise man
>>78078941
by bringing more and more cheap labor from 3rd world rather than europe?
nigger u dumb?
u dumb... see>>78078087
>>78078984
>strong economy
only citi is strong aand it'll fall as soon as brits loosen their ties with global markets.
they'll become something like russia.
look where they are now. and let me remind you that brits don't have gas nor oil...
and if scotts seceede. oh boi... i will be laffin hard
>>
>>78076230
Spineless faggot
For wanting to fight for his own destiny instead of someone elses? What are you a bitch?

Actually looking through your posts, you are not a very good troll. Talking about no arguments and then immediately utilizing ad hominem. Guys ignore this dumb bitch. Bitch got no argument, it's simple common knowledge that nothing will happen to free trade. Why? Look at what the Russian ban on food did. Last I remember france had farmers rioting. Denmark had farmers rioting and the eu had to spend a pretty penny on farmers.
>>
>>78079300
>We will... by voting to leave.
we'll show them!
by running away!!
we're kicking their asses aren't we maties?

fucking LOOOOOOOL

leave you idiots... we don't need you
>>
In for me, EU seems to be doing something about climate change which is by far the biggest issue for me. Human rights are nice, also I didn't vote for this government so i'm not going to vote out give them more power. Not a big fan of immigration but it isn't as big a problem as the media want it to be. Also looking at doing my masters degree in Holland where it is 5x cheaper than the UK as UK uni fees are horrendous. Also the EU revival projects near my hometown have completely changed the place for the better. Not to say the EU doesn't have its flaws, not a big fan of the commission but its all about pros and cons. Thanks for hearing my thoughts on the matter, please keep it civil.
>>
>>78079438
You are a bitch. Britain's system will work like the U.S. for a company to hire a worker they will need to sponsor him. Nobody above a master's degree will get in. No company will be willing to spend 150k initially for a single worker that doesn't have niche skills
>>
>>78079438
>only citi is strong
Because that's all that which is really allowed.
>aand it'll fall as soon as brits loosen their ties with global markets.
Why would anyone do that? People like money.
>let me remind you that brits don't have gas nor oil...
We do, actually. In the north sea.
>and if scotts seceede
That would actually be beneficial, but it won't happen.

>>78079640
>by running away!!
If everyone is playing Russian Roulette, the real winner is the one who takes the gun away from their head.
>>
>>78079849
this imactually makes sense

thanks man you're making me believe that not all brits are twats
>>
>>78079849
And your a dumb cunt. Europe will not be able to reverse climate change without India and Africa and south America joining in. They won't. Its like putting sandbags down in front of a 50 ft dam that's about to burst.
>>
>>78079864
dude britain on itself is insignificant as a market
>>78079907
>In the north sea.
those are scottish resources. and they want to remain

oh i'm lauging
>>
>>78080278
>those are scottish resources
Actually no. They belong to the Crown of the UK, which means England.
>dude britain on itself is insignificant as a market
Except it isn't.

Ask yourself, if you have to lie to defend you position, is it really worth defending?
>>
File: Co2 Heatmap.gif (20 KB, 546x428) Image search: [Google]
Co2 Heatmap.gif
20 KB, 546x428
>>78080037
I understand that, but ozone depletion is barely an issue in Europe due to EU regulation on CFCs coming in so early, and scientific advancements from the EU helped begin the regeneration of the hole over Oceania, and identify the causes. And in lieu of global warming the worst pollutant countries are the US and China by far, but I agree, the international community needs to come together to tackle this problem, and EU scientists are at the forefront of alternative fuels development, which could help without forcing developing countries to abandon their industry and slide further into poverty. Pic related, please don't call me a cunt, I know it's the internet but this thread is by far the most civil one i've seen, it would be nice to keep it that way.
>>
>>78080539
but are near cost of scotland.
>XXIcentury
>having a theocratic monarchy
i forgott that you're fucking savages
>>
>>78080278
To be fair Belgian anon, the guy has it right >>78080539
Most of the oil in the North Sea is property of the crown, but if Scotland secede i'm fairly certain there would have to be negotiation as both sides would lay claim to it.
Also Britain is a fairly significant market on its own, but is heavily dependent on import over export, and I doubt the UK government will be able to negotiate a decent trade agreement with the EU as the UK government are incompetent and the EU just wouldn't negotiate out of spite most likely. Nobody has a crystal ball though so it's hard to tell.
>>
>>78080539
>Except it isn't.
it is. how many people are in brittain? 50mil? is that a sognificant number?
what are you producing domestically what's british?

fucking nothing. even jaguar is fucking hindu.
you have only citi and it will fall sooner than you can say God Save The Queen
>>
>>78078622
Please Leave, we will follow.
Also Belgiumflag, lurk more, your newness is showing.
>>
>>78065006
Second gen Nu-Achmed. The BREXIT won the debate CLEARLY. Shilled and saged thread.
>>
>>78081354
>To be fair Belgian anon, the guy has it right
you mean about posession of resources? ok. i can give him that. but those sources aren't that big...
>>
>>78081354
>EU just wouldn't negotiate out of spite most likely
ofcorse they will, you really think they care more about hurt feelings than money?
>>
>>78081158
>but are near cost of scotland.
What's that got to do with anything?
>having a theocratic monarchy
But we don't. It's sadly constitutional.
And how is a superior form of government "savage"? What form are you living under?

>>78081375
>it is.
Fifth largest in the world, and second largest in Europe, my uneducated friend.
>>
>>78081440
>newness
i know that it is /pol/ and you fags are twisted as fuck.
you can leave too.
>>78081445
nu-achmed
nice one desu senpai.
but your life gives me more lols than your curses
>>
>>78081375
>Belgium asking UK what they produce.
My sides...
>>
>>78081651
>Fifth largest
for how long? a year after brexit? maybe two?
then it'll be 10th... then 15th it may stop around 18th due to accumulated capital, but thats that. you're stopped being atractive as a investment area quite long time ago
>>
>>78081876
>roleplaying a country
nigger stop
>>
>>78081584
True enough, it's a fairly minor point regardless. I think the biggest worry in the case of a #ENGEXIT(which it would be as the Scots, Welsh and Paddy's all want in) is the fact that for all the new laws which would have to be passed, none of the parties had any official position on in the general election, so technically nobody will have voted for the laws being passed, i'm not sure i've worded that too well but you get what I mean.
>>
>>78082065
>for how long? a year after brexit?
Yea, then it'll jump to fourth as Germany crashes.
Why do you pretend that people don't like making money?
>>
I just think it's a damn shame that toilet cleaning jobs won't be Polands duty anymore
>>
This Belgian EU shill is sweating so hard right now.
>>
>>78081642
I honestly believe the EU will just pout and refuse to negotiate the trade tariffs for EU exports to the UK, but that's just my opinion, no official stances have been declared so it's all conjecture at this point
>>
I dont get it Belgium. You seem to be fear mongering what will happen to Uk if they leave. What does it matter to you? What could possibly happen to the mighty EU which would make you shill, erm, care so hard about Uk's future?
>>
>>78082139
yeah i know. beaurocracy itself will kill brits.
fell sorry for you if leave will win
>>78082185
>Germans crashes
>in case of Brexit
it'll be exactly opposite and all of you don't want to understand it.
it will strenghten Germany as european hegemon with strongest economy.
you will give them europe on a plate.

fuck... i despise you for that alone...
>>78082225
nah i'm laughing my ass of as brits will willingly eat shit from eave campaign.
it is exactly the same populism that give hitler his power.
dumb people voting for empty words. it can't give anything good
>>
>>78065463
>£42 off my holidays every 6 years is worth the thousands we'll throw away on membership for a broken club for the next 50 years at least.
On that basis alone, it's a dumb thing to do.
>>
>>78082362
>>78082225
>>78081445
Just asking lads for the sake of asking, how come opinions differing from the general consensus are called out as shills ? Especially with ones as (sorry Belgium poster) incoherent as this guy, albeit English being their second language.
>>
>>78082362
i'm just pointing out retardness of leaving and not changing eu from inside.

it's sad because u don't want to see fall of another great country.
but it is the future they choose..
>>
>>78082694
>it'll be exactly opposite
Yea? Why? If England stops holding up the coffin, the other pallbearers have to carry more weight at their own expense.
Germany and France will be responsible for supporting all of the EU on their own backs.
>>
>>78082915
i'm just trying to open some eyes... sorry for being inconsistent in places
>>
>>78065463

Illogical. Why do border controls exist? In most cases they're a result of a ww1 and post war planned economy. To say that we need more government, supranational government even, to resolve issues created by government, is a complete logical fallacy.
>>
>>78083117
>i'm just trying to open some eyes
Ah, you're actually trying to rally support for Leave by making up false and shitty reasons not to?
>>
>>78082971
you still forgott that most of the industry will leave uk asap and it'll move on continent.
whi wants to deal with unpredictible people?

for instance my company took serious stepps in case of brexit to move to ireland and germany... 2000+ jobs in uk
>>
>>78082362
Relevant country leaving, sets an example for the rest to jump ship while they still can. Obviously, some countries are too invested in EU to bail now, so they start making shit up and exploit the facebook teenage leftie generation to make sure any remotely conservative view is met with an angry rant.

It's all going to crash and burn very soon, though, after Trump wins, Germany snaps out of it and votes against Merkel and I guess that old fuck Soros has like 5 year tops to live
>>
>>78083347
>you still forgott that most of the industry will leave uk asap
Yea? Even though it'll be more favourable for business in the UK with the inevitable deregulation and freedom from EU red tape.
>>
>>78083340
i said. leave. i'm not going to miss you at all...
>>
>>78083117
It's cool dude, if I had a go at Dutch or French I'd definitely struggle at individual words not the overall grammar. As for the 'opening eyes' bit - not so sure. It's not a cut or dry right or wrong. To assume on decision is objectively correct is a flawed perception
>>
>>78082928
others have tried, and failed

I know an unwinnable game when I see one
Maybe in 20 years when our PM asks for a break they'll give it consideration, but we could have that in 48 hours instead of 20 years.
>>
>>78082915
It's not that opinions differing from the general consensus are shills, but rather shills have a uniquely obvious style of condescending and spammy posting. A shill doesn't debate his opinion, but rather just shouts it again and again and hopes that his projection of certainty will be enough to change the minds of everyone watching.
>>
I want to buy stocks on the cheap. Kickstart the recission brexit! Also screw being controlled by Merkel
>>
>>78083546
Oh yes, that really hurts, from a faceless troll.
>>
>>78083506
The business thing is very deeply argued on both sides by businessmen and economists. IT's worth noting that to trade with the EU you must comply with their regulations on goods. EU regulations are also protecting the environment and endangered species. But on the other hand the regulation costs Britain, and there are other markets so it could provide stimulation for the economy. Tricky business this vote, way bigger than any election I've voted in, locally or nationally.
>>
>>78083506
>more favourable for business in the UK
without freemovement of people? with all those tacations throw down by eu? with trade routes blocked by eu?
dude please stop fantasizng about muh great albion. world isn't nations anymore saddly.
your decision won't mean nothing as long as capitall isn't in nations posession... abd it won't be anymore.

only trully blind won't understand that
>>
>>78083838
>without freemovement of people?
There'll still be free movement. Just with different labels.
>with trade routes blocked by eu?
See, this is what gives you away as a troll. Blocks work both ways.
>>
>>78083632
Cheers for the reply, thought I might have been kicking a hornets nest there. Just wondering though, how do you know who's a shill, there's no way of truly knowing due to the nature of this site.
>>
>>78083567
agreed.
but you should agree that it is a big gamble and gambling with people livelihoods isn't something worth trying.
>>
Churchill was right about that at least. Britain is in Europe, but not of it. That's what the commonwealth is for.

Guys like Salter and Monnet who laid the groundwork for the EU always said it should be presented to the public as nothing more than a trading block until it was too late for them to do anything about becoming ever more fractured states with a single government, single military, etc. And that's exactly what's happening. No wild conspiracy theory, the main EU parliament buildings are named after these people. Decades of lies.

In the end,*whatever* happens to the economy it's better to be free of that.
>>
>>78084076
Yeah, totally. But that's just like, our shared opinion dude
>>
>>78065006
DELETE THIS PIC
>>
>>78082694
>it will strenghten Germany as european hegemon with strongest economy.
you will give them europe on a plate.

Good, I hope you get annexed.
>>
>>78084018
>free movement
it won't be in this shape. it will be much harder and more expensive to get from one place to another.
it's simple consequence of actions such as those
>trade blocks
and what would britain block?
nothing... it can be omitted by literally everyone
>>
>>78084588
>it will be much harder and more expensive to get from one place to another.
Doubtful. Would be too costly.
>and what would britain block?
Other way around. Blocking anything of Britain's would be costly to the EU.

People like money.
>>
>>78084097
Got a source for Salter and Monnet deception with the foundation of the EU ? Would be interested in finding out more about that before the referendum has passed.
>>
File: 1454784232871.jpg (167 KB, 635x635) Image search: [Google]
1454784232871.jpg
167 KB, 635x635
>>78065006
I will vote Leave because the EU is becoming more and more controlling. It is ridiculous how they want an army. Why else would need an army other than to appear as a large nation?

Also the parliament system is awful. It takes 3 debates of the parliament saying no to a new law to get it scrapped, and only one yes to get it passed. They also constantly rephrase the laws in order to attempt to pass them through. The fact that these laws are created by the commission which is not elected by the people but from some dodgy commission president is undemocratic.

While you may have heard leave politicians speak about accepting a more diverse array of migrants, this is mostly to make the stay party look like the racists. Immigration in the EU is uncontrolled with freedom of movement. The way how the EU has been handling the migrant crisis is awful, they are fining EU members for not accepting rapefugees.

I could go on. You sound so arrogant when talking about people who want to vote leave.
>>
>>78084768
>Doubtful. Would be too costly.
pound will loose its value fast. everything will be more expensive
>>
>>78085089
>pound will loose its value fast. everything will be more expensive
It will. Briefly. But that just makes it more attractive. Plus, great for exports, and it is a tad overpriced at the moment anyway.
You should try and learn about economics some time.
>>
>>78082694
> Brexit == Hitler
>>
File: MTIwNjA4NjMzNzY1OTg3ODUy.jpg (12 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTIwNjA4NjMzNzY1OTg3ODUy.jpg
12 KB, 300x300
>>78085008
because literally every brit i was talking to was against leave and point out that mostly people from so called "prolerariat".
low earning, low educated classes.
it is somehow supported by what i've heard on the debate and from furious attack here.

moreso i know how world works now. it's not as bright as leavers presents it.

i can wish you alone good luck, but i still percieve you as a quitter cunt unable to take a stand in case of rising germanic power.
>I'll brought you peace
he said

30s all over again 2bh....
>>
>>78085748
*because literally every brit i was talking to irl was against leave and point out that mostly people from so called "prolerariat" - low earning, low educated classe supports brexit
>>
>>78085748
Leave definitely has the proletariat vote in the bag, but its unfair to imply all Brexiters belong to that group.
>>
File: heyBelgium.jpg (12 KB, 191x225) Image search: [Google]
heyBelgium.jpg
12 KB, 191x225
>>78085349
>>78085748
>>78085906
Hey, Belgium. ;-)
>>
>>78086278
yes and i'm sorry for oversimplification.
>>
>>78085906
>>78085748
>>78085349
How are you feeling?
>>
>>78086416
hello memerica
how's your day?
>>
File: BelgianOne.jpg (57 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
BelgianOne.jpg
57 KB, 1200x600
>>78085349
>>78085748
>>78085906
I have some bad news, I'm sorry to say.
>>
>>78081440
We will try, meus migo..
>>
File: cheerslads.jpg (179 KB, 620x401) Image search: [Google]
cheerslads.jpg
179 KB, 620x401
Best thread i've seen on /pol/ for a while, I think the word cuck and jew appeared only once or twice. I think all the maniacs are either at college or shitting all over the other boards and forgetting about this one. Here's to being adults, eh ?
>>
>>78086534
loooool
i'm not belgian
>>
File: cover.jpg (281 KB, 1241x1754) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
281 KB, 1241x1754
>>78084893
here's a summary
https://thescepticisle.com/2016/05/16/the-eu-is-not-just-a-trading-bloc-and-was-never-meant-to-be-a-democracy/

The first few chapters of this book go into more depth. It's worth a read if you have the time.
http://www15.zippyshare.com/v/8HFu4PGv/file.html
>>
>>78086672
cheers m8
thanks for trying to provide an actuall discussion
>>
>>78085748
I come from a middle class background but I don't have much against the working class. I don't like their culture as much but they still can be lovely people who may very well be right to vote leave. Perhaps they have more patriotism.

>moreso i know how world works now.
Care to back that up?

Perhaps the true reason you support the EU so much is because you like the idea of a united Europe state. Well I will argue that segregation has given us culture, and in many ways we are incompatible. To have such a large nation requires a large government, and large governments are notoriously corrupt. The EU is proving itself to be authoritarian with its fetish for passing laws and regulations on everything. And the fact that 10 thousand members earn more than my pm gives away its corruption.
>>
>>78086895
>world works now.
it's too much intertwined. loosening the ties will bring back up old animosities that were burried down long time ago.

will answer properly for rest of your statement in another post
>>
>>78086895
we shod change the eu now because germans are at it weakest since 45. brexit will strenghten them 30s style.

i dont have no more time unfortunately
i hope this thread won't turn into le shill meme like presented here>>78087386

try to talk as civilised as possible.

regards,
not belgian in belgium
>>
>>78075399
You obviously never worked with a team of indian software engineers. They are as good (as a group) as my dad trying to mash his face on a computer keyboard. Good luck finding lot of bright people
>>
>>78086416
Damn You.
>>
File: ay_112439998.jpg (49 KB, 1000x682) Image search: [Google]
ay_112439998.jpg
49 KB, 1000x682
>>78087940
Totally btfo! XDXDXXDXDXDXDXD
¬_¬
Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.