[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
George Soros warns Brexit will devastate the British economy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: george-soros-steeple.jpg (265 KB, 3216x2412) Image search: [Google]
george-soros-steeple.jpg
265 KB, 3216x2412
http://www.bbc.com/news/business-36582026
>"The value of the pound would decline precipitously," he writes. "It would also have an immediate and dramatic impact on financial markets, investment, prices and jobs.
>"I would expect this devaluation to be bigger and also more disruptive than the 15% devaluation that occurred in September 1992, when I was fortunate enough to make a substantial profit for my hedge fund investors.
>Today, there are speculative forces in the markets much bigger and more powerful. And they will be eager to exploit any miscalculations by the British government or British voters,"
>"Brexit would make some people very rich - but most voters considerably poorer," Mr Soros said.

Soros had made billions using his astute financial predictions. He broke the bank of England in 1992 , predicted the housing collapse in 2008 . I hope Britfags listen to him this time.
>>
>predicting
You mean causing. This dude uses his money to lobby for policies that will lead to a country's downfall and then shorting their economy to make billions.
>>
>>78063437
>Predicted
That Jew causes it, therefore not hard to predict

Also, there cannot be anything more financially harmful than to let your country be flooded by millions of low IQ stone age people from Africa and the Middle East
>>
HILARIOUS THAT THE GUY WHO "BROKE THE BANK OF ENGLAND" IS NOW CONSIDERED A GOOD GOY WHO DINDU NUFFIN AND SHOULD BE LISTENED TO BY EVERYONE AND HE SURE ISN'T SELF INTERESTED OR ANYTHING AND CERTAINLY DOESN'T HAVE HIS OWN OBJECTIVES SUPPORTING A STAY VOTE

BRITBONGS DESERVE THIS. FUCKING INBRED FAGGOTS.
>>
File: uksc.png (109 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
uksc.png
109 KB, 640x480
>>78063437
make the pound GOLD BASED and there will be no problem
>>
>>78063437
Really makes you think.
>>
File: prot.jpg (8 KB, 296x170) Image search: [Google]
prot.jpg
8 KB, 296x170
>>78065047
but only if the gold dont falls somehow...
>>
>>78063963
>>78063736
And what about everyone else who says the same thing? Soros is just one of many who says that leaving the EU will hurt the British economy a lot more then helping it.
>>
>>78063437
Spread the word bongs, you should vote out just as a big FUCK YOU to that fucking creep.

NO SORROW FOR SOROS
>>
>>78063963
>jew warned bongs if youre out you gon get fucked
>jew is repsonsilbe for brexit
which one dammit
>>
>>78063437
How did he break the BoE?
>>
>>78063437

I will vote Soros in 2016
>>
Fuck that evil cunt. I'd chop off my bastard foot if I knew it could adversely affect his financial wellbeing.
>>
>>78067492
In 1992 , the British pound sterling was going steady. Soros warned people it would collapse. The BOE was like "trust us , everything's fine". Soros shorted the pound by selling off his stock just before pound collapsed and made a tonne of cash.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.