[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Resurgence: We no longer have Anonymous but this doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: sgpwnsterrorists.jpg (3 MB, 2300x5316) Image search: [Google]
sgpwnsterrorists.jpg
3 MB, 2300x5316
My fellow /pol/man. I've been here on this site for a long time. I've been here since I was an underageb& and I feel that this place has saved me from being indoctrinated by this reversed logic political correctness brainwashing.

The time has come that we go back to the years of our forefathers and rediscover the old words for why this place has done everything that has made us nortorious and at the same time Internet Superstars:

>We did it for the lulz

Anonymous, and with it the old /i/nvasion boards, had performed operations that had miraculously banded many neckbeards and shut-ins as well as diamonds in the rough that are now acting, contributing members of society.
Some did it in pursuit of cherished bluepills, hoping that there was still good in the world worth saving. Others did it watch the world burn if they threw a carefully orchestrated monkey wrench into the status quo.
But no matter how you look at it, in the end of the day lulz were had.

With the coming coordinated indoctrination of transgenderism and rapefugee sympathizing from the likes of jewtube and kikebook, some of us had taken it upon ourselves to fight back in any way we can.
Whether its disliking google and youtubes videos to show we wont take this shit anymore, or baiting the muslim following these apologists so desperately defend by showing them their "degeneracy".
>>
File: Trump-Smug1.jpg (59 KB, 759x500) Image search: [Google]
Trump-Smug1.jpg
59 KB, 759x500
Some don't agree with this, whether truthfully or shills trying to make us stop. Some claim we are becoming the very jews we are trying to fight. But this place, /pol/ or 4chan, has never been about fighting with honor.
Its about giving them the taste of their own medicine!

/Pol/men, I ask you to look back upon our "founding fathers" and seek the will and spirit to do something more than we have done before! I don't ask to go back to the days of super secret club (has it ever been that?)
or WE R LEGION XPEKT US, or even another Chanology! But I'd be damned if we just sit back, chug ourselves into depression from redpill after redpill endlessly until there is nothing sacred anymore. We can do something
and the past proves we have the means and the will to do something!

It doesn't matter if its for good or evil, its that we DO IT FOR THE LULZ. And that lulz today is seeing liberals, kikes, mentally ill transgendered freaks, radical mudslimes, EU sympathizers, and national traitors get BLOWN THE ABSOLUTE FUCK OUT!
>>
Kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>78060342

the fuck you think you are
>>
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 1152x814) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 1152x814
>>
>>78060630
2nd post best post
>>
>>78061240
>shill detected
>>
>>78060630
I bet you are a #RemainBraindamaged
>>
>>78061362
No, I'm a #remainian
>>
>>78060630
>>78060710
at a boys
>>
>>78061563
>>78060630
>>78060710

The shills supressing the uprising
>>
>>78061448
Are you that faggot that won't stop shilling on yik yak?
>>
>>78061697
>implying I wasn't baiting the shills
>>78061839
What's a yik yak?
>>
File: 1458969205993.jpg (49 KB, 420x480) Image search: [Google]
1458969205993.jpg
49 KB, 420x480
>>78061899
>>
File: _20160618_025820.jpg (39 KB, 625x238) Image search: [Google]
_20160618_025820.jpg
39 KB, 625x238
>>78062052
>>
>>78062159
>>78062052
Remain vs Leave
>>
>>78060342
anonymous and raids are still happening, newfags.

for instance, there's still a genuine anonymous raid going on RIGHT now on this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q
L@@K @ the comments and keep refreshing them
nobody coordinated it, everyone is using fake troll accounts, and everyone is shitposting and trolling incessantly. it's the Real Deal, faggots GET IN HERE
>>
>>78062989
This is not old Anonymous but nonetheless its what Im saying!

My point is we need to keep this going and all these fags are saying we are worse than the jews! What happened to we do it for the lulz? People have forgotten this!
>>
>>78063413
we're doing it for the lulz. every time i refresh the comments section i have myself a giggle, m8
>>
>>78063669
CONTINUE GODS WORK!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.