[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, there's something I never understood, how come I hear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: theese people don't need cake.jpg (136 KB, 960x699) Image search: [Google]
theese people don't need cake.jpg
136 KB, 960x699
Ok, there's something I never understood, how come I hear so many on the right arguing for the right of businesses to deny service to gay people, but not for the right of businesses to discriminate against other demographics such as black people and those of a different faith?

Is it not hypocritical to be for barring discrimination against blacks but not gays, to me this is an all or nothing situation, either all discrimination is banned or none is.
>>
because dumbfucks somehow think cakes are a political statement or somehow infringes on their religion
>>
A PRIVATE business should be able to tell anyone it want's to fuck off without a reason.

Nobody is specifically openly advocating the discrimination of black people or Muslims because that's a politically incorrect nightmare.
>>
you can refuse to do business with whomever you like for whatever reason, imho.
>>
Ban whoever you want, you're just losing business so what do I care.
>>
It's a freedom of religion thing. The reason those bakers didn't want to bake a cake for a fag wedding was because they thought it against their religious beliefs. That is a protected right in America.
There is no religion that lets one spin an argument as to why they should be allowed to discriminate against black people.
My personal belief on the matter is you should be allowed to deny service to anyone based on any reason. Most people do not share this belief.
>>
>>78059288
A white business owner should be able to deny service to a nigger just as a black business owner should to a white. Although I don't think selling crack counts as a business.
>>
>>78060627
Actually fundamentalist Mormons believe blacks and whites ought not mix and that the black race came about because their people were neutral in the battle between Lucifer and Jesus.
>>
>>78064151

at least we have Mormonism to fall back on if everything else goes to shit
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgWIhYAtan4
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.