[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Draper Stirling Have you guys explained this shit yet? Has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Clcdf7QUgAAk1BW.jpg (171 KB, 1200x986) Image search: [Google]
Clcdf7QUgAAk1BW.jpg
171 KB, 1200x986
>Draper Stirling

Have you guys explained this shit yet? Has he been stealing your money this whole time?
>>
hwat

bump
>>
>>78060386
trumps been funneling donated money into a front company that's named after Mad Men
>>
>>78060892

A FUCKING LEAF

yeah, multi-billionaire Trump is really worried about risking his campaign by stealing 30k dollars.

it was Corey Lewendowski
>>
Draper Sterling is the fucking ad agency from Mad Men.

Calling your front company Draper Sterling is tantamount to putting "McLovin" on your fake ID.
>>
>>78058971

all political donations are theft
>>
its probably just a front for another ad agency that doesnt want to lose other customers for working on trumps campaign
>>
>>78061197
kek
>>
>>78061197

Jack Stripling pls go
>>
>Trump hires scumbag campaign manager
>campaign manager steals $35,000 from the campaign

What went wrong here, Trumpkins? I thought your God Emperor was playing 4D chess and any indication that he didn't know what he was doing was simply an illusion as part of his grand master plan.

Was this part of his plan too? Having a piece of shit campaign manager who steals tens of thousands of dollars from him?

Trump doesn't know what he's doing. It's okay to just admit it, okay?
>>
>>78062161

I work 8 hour days, and then come home to finish remodeling on my house. I also work part time as a handyman working on other family/friends houses.

My wife stays home with the kids, pays the bills, cooks, cleans, etc. I have enough responsibilities where I have delegated her to taking care of the finances because I trust her. If you were a man, you'd understand that sometimes you are so busy you need to delegate
>>
>>78062161

fuck off, shill

if i rob you at gun point and rape your asshole raw- would it be because you don't know what you're doing, or would it be because you're a faggot and would let me?
>>
>>78061123
>multi-billionaire Trump

topkek.
>>
>>78062161

>Hiring a criminal campaign manager is worse than being an actual criminal

Perhaps Trump doesn't know what he's doing, but the problem is that Hillary does know exactly what she's doing, and it's "fuck the country up lol"

But thank you for coming here to Correct the Record, regardless. I think I'm a #Hillclimber now.
>>
>>78065524
Even Trump's foe Michael Bloomberg was willing to admit that he is worth multiple billions, fool.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.