[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>At the gym >About 30 people in there, all white/Asian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
File: 1441923622067.jpg (29 KB, 454x372) Image search: [Google]
1441923622067.jpg
29 KB, 454x372
>At the gym
>About 30 people in there, all white/Asian
>Gym is peaceful and quiet, sans the occasional cough or grunt
>Finish my cardio and head over to the weights
>As soon as I set up, front door to gym opens up
>Pack of 4 niggers come swathing in, all about mid 20's
>You can hear them squawking across the gym as they throw their shit into the lockers as hard as they can, slamming the locker doors
>They all head immediately to the squat rack, smacking their lips and commenting on every person they walk past; "haha shit son, try a bit harder! It ain't that heavy!" was the phrase I remember best. What rude little cunts
>Guy they said the phrase to looked physically flustered and was twice the biggest nigger's size, but because he was white, he just kept working out
>Niggers get to the squat rack and, instead of taking the metal peg out that the barbell rests on and then placing the peg into a lower/higher hole, they just rotate the bar bell so the peg-hook faces out, and drop it to the next lowest level, with the sound ringing through the entire gym like a church bell. They do this multiple times in succession until it's on their preferred height
>Entire gym staring at them and shaking heads, a few people mutter, everyone just keeps working out
>One of the niggers then positions himself under the barbell to squat and starts jumping up and down on the metal plate at his feet, all the other niggers hooting and hollering
>Advert on one of the TVs on the gym wall comes on with a white girl in a bikini
>Niggers immediately point at it and do that faux-gasp thing with their hand on their mouth, then shouting "DAYM!"
>"WHITE GIRL GOT ASS FOR DAYS!"
>Entire gym just stares at them again, a few people get up and audible tell them to go fuck themselves, grab their shit, and storm out
>Niggers laugh and keep making noises, eventually going to the dumbbells and dropping them straight onto the ground from chest height after every set

How do you Americans put up with them?
>>
>>78058237
De facto segregation works wonders. Unfortunately we're running out of room for that.
>>
White flight
>>
>>78058496
Yeah, if you can read a map you can go weeks without having to interact with black people. Unfortunately, most Americans can't.
>>
I'm so done with niggers. Every single day I'm approached by anywhere from 1 to 5 niggers on the street or in the subway, asking for money. I used to say something like "Sorry no" but now I literally just blow right past them. I've never felt better, too. I know their disgusting pepper spray nigger eyes are staring at the back of my head, imagining the contents of my wallet and all the crack they'd be able to buy with it.
>>
>>78058237
Let me give you the success story: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVb2qwOYCgQ
>>
>>78058237
Blacks can't afford kike-like gym memberships here so they join mma styled gyms in the ghettos to work out with other niggers. Honestly, I don't think I've seen a dindu in any gyms in affluent areas besides educated ones who were trainers or quadroons.
>>
>>78058237

>le white AND ASIAN meme

Fuck off Chang
>>
>>78058237
Should have fucked them up, you pussy. I thought aussies were supposed to be brave. Why did you take their stupid nigger bullshit?
>>
>>78058237
>go to an expensive gym
>only see suits in the locker room, we are all there after work
>not a single nigger or human trash

feels good
>>
File: 1455979997470.jpg (299 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1455979997470.jpg
299 KB, 1366x768
>>78058237

>MONAII MONAII WHITE PUSSAII WE WUZ KINGZ WHITE BOI!!!
>>
>>78058860
> gather some people with concealed carry or just 4-7 of them
> provoke niggers with bundle of souvenir bills
> shoot niggers during the robbery attempt
> feel good
> sleep well
>>
>>78058774
>live in small town Alaska
>havent seen a nigger in months

It's weird, I sometimes forget they exist until I read the news and hear about them raping some old lady or murdering some innocent white boy.
>>
>>78059120
>le meme
What meme? That whites and asians can afford gym memeberships? Get out of your basement, join a gym and see for yourself what constitutes the average gym population.
>>
Why the fuck have you got niggers still. Express your 2nd amendment right.
>>
>>78059491
I gave a nig a $100 note with a Bible verse on it and I'm pretty sure he thought it was really worth $100.
>>
>>78059496
> live in Georgia
> have to interact with them everyday

It's hell. There's a few good ones, but even they know they're not worth the risk
>>
>>78059589

>white AND ASIAN (AMIRITE?) BROTHERHOOD XDDDDDD

Fuck off slope
>>
>>78058237
>>eventually going to the dumbbells and dropping them straight onto the ground from chest height after every set

That shit will get you dropped from my gym with first infraction. If yours doesn't, I would find another. That shit isn't safe.
>>
>>78059927
You are autistic, but that's to be expected of canadians. At least Australian shitposters are funny.
>>
>>78058956
Kek
>>
>>78060050

>calling out Asian shills
>needing to be funny

Fuck off to your asian side-pussy, autist
>>
>>78058237
That sounded so ridiculous, no one could possibly believe that.

My gym is extremely diverse and everyone there minds their own business. Of course I live in an upper class area... Maybe its a location thing.
>>
>>78060202
>white boy this fucking triggered
>>
>>78060202
You're just wasting bandwitdh m80, op was providing anecdotal stories and you preemptivly went into tard mode. Just because I don't shit on chinks in this thread doesn't mean I want them all over you literal autist.
>>
>>78058237
We don't. We contain them at best.
>>
>>78060495
>>78060652

>slant-eyed ant-people are shit and hardly human
>but their girls have wet holes and are easy so i like them
>>
File: 2165656256598.jpg (18 KB, 226x194) Image search: [Google]
2165656256598.jpg
18 KB, 226x194
>>78058237
They do this shit everywhere. I guess the best answer I can come up with, is they want attention, so they act like children. And they have not a care for anyone else around them. I live in Detroit, and it's literally nothing for a Dindu to block up traffic and have a conversation, or block a person into a parking spot with their junk cars. They can't have bowling alleys in Dindu areas because of the way they act, they also can't have movie theaters. It's a combination of not caring about anyone around them, wanting attention from them, and acting like children. It's annoying, but I've learned to go around if I can, because waiting is not an option. Or being louder and ruder than they are. It's hard to sit around and have a conversation while blocking the road when that white guy will not get off his horn. Also, it's best if you act a little crazy, blacks are very afraid of white people dogs, ghosts, and crazy people.
>>
>>78058496
>>78058774
>>78059496
Illinois resident here. I want to move somewhere nigger free. Do you know how I can find places like that? Am considering moving to Canada or Europe.
>>
>>78059120
>le white AND ASIAN meme

Fuck off Cletus
>>
>>78059111
This.

Remember in America you have to drive everywhere, including the gym. Dindus don't have reliable transportation.
>>
>>78060790
Why would you ever live in detroit. What stops you from packing your shit up and going literally anywhere else on the map.
Who would willingly put himself thru all this pain and suffering.
>>
>>78060831

>rootless cosmopolitan

Might as well just kill yourself
>>
>>78060831
Move to North Dakota, or Idaho. Colorado is pretty Dindu free as well. Maine, is a good choice too.
>>
>>78058237
>cardio before weight training
Are you simple or something?
>>
>>78059927
It's whites that shill the Asian-White solidarity meme.

Meanwhile Asians go to protests holding up signs that say "down with white supremacy" or "Asians against white privelege".
>>
>>78060765
Now you're just shitposting out of thin air, stop being defensive about things no one said you nigger.
>>
>>78058237
>how do Americans put up with them
mostly high blood pressure and a lot of twisted shower fantasies
>>
>>78059496
Wish i could live in Alaska. I just don't know how the fuck I would make money up there.
>>
>>78059120

Too many Whites go full nigger when asians come up. Muh dick muh dick usually comes into as well.

Sad
>>
>doing cardio

fucking kek
>>
>>78060831
Bloomingdale for the rich niggs
I live there and its l very very nice, you wont run into any trash for awhile, just normal black folks, no ghetto shit.

Everyone here has money
>>
File: image.png (176 KB, 4000x2250) Image search: [Google]
image.png
176 KB, 4000x2250
Time to redpill /pol/ about their "based Asian allies"
>>
>>78061058
Every time I mention where I live, I get this question. I moved here for work, and the free place to live while doing the job. Living free was a good way to get a leg up money wise. That said, I'm moving next month. They can live in their squalor without me. Also there will be some things that I miss. Detroit gets a pretty bad rap, and it's a shithole for sure, but the river is very nice, I live right on it with fantastic views. And I like downtown living. I enjoy being able to get to go to a baseball game, and football in the same day. But lots of natural beauty here. If this city was populated by whites, it would be a world class city. Niggers could fuck up a wet dream.
>>
>>78061266

There needs to be a hard line on this and it must be fought every time it's mentioned or even implied
>>
>>78061245
Asians are like Jews, they take whichever side that will make the biggest profit. They're just not as shifty as Jews, they'll just pretend not to speak English or run you over with their cars on the sidewalk.
>>
>>78059927

Ok white nigger. Are you jelly that asians make enough to go to good gyms? Are you always this niggerly?

White nigger goes muh dick muh dick right?
>>
>>78058237
just fuck them up OP

You know they'd pop off if you said that shit to a black girl in front of them.

Make them bleed.
>>
>>78061076
>Might as well just kill yourself
It's really coming close to that.

>Move to North Dakota, or Idaho. Colorado is pretty Dindu free as well. Maine, is a good choice too.
I heard Maine was supposed to be the most white state, and that also probably explains why the government is settling lots of Somalis there. That's why I'm losing hope for America, over half the children are none white and most of the white population is welcoming it. It's literally jump or die at this point.

Even these white havens have some niggers though and I'm worried about ending up near them. So there any way to check the demographics for neighborhoods and towns, or talk to a local resident about something like this?
>>
>>78058237
White people/western civilization are told from an early age to be quiet and use an indoor voice and to only speak when spoken to. As a result they become social sloths that struggle outside of any protected environment, like OP.

The rest of the world doesnt suppress natural human tendencies and are encouraged to speak their mind and to engage with others, with few reservations.

Which is the better culture, in your honest opinion?
>>
>>78060765
>>78060765

Muh dick right white nigger?
>>
>>78061085
forgot to give (you)
>>
>>78060427

Problem with your post is that you refuse to believe this stuff happens, regularly.

People like you disregard anecdotes and continue on with this equality meme, ignorant of nigger reality.

Basically, you're largely to blame for their continued existence.
>>
>>78061718
No, you're just autistic.
>>
>>78061245
>>78061705

Yeah I'm Asian and I don't feel any affinity for whites. Most of my acquaintances are black anyway
>>
>>78058237
Ghouls are a blight on humanity wherever they are anon.
>>
>>78062287
I won't go that far. Asian enclaves are basically sundown towns. You lot just align with them politically.
>>
>>78061924
>Which is the better culture, in your honest opinion?
Not the baboon "culture" :^)
>>
>>78061454
Fishing man, that shit is the bomb you could say that's my blowjob
>>
>>78060831
New Hampshire
>>
File: 1449253690278.jpg (10 KB, 400x297) Image search: [Google]
1449253690278.jpg
10 KB, 400x297
>>78058237

Just buy a power rack for your home and be done with it. Commercial gyms are terrible.
>>
>>78058237
Constantly moving down the interstate one more exit. It isn't working
>>
>>78061718
There needs to be hard line. But it needs to face the OTHER side. Emigrant gooks and chinks work to undermine our interests in our own countries. The biggest promoters of the false White-Asian solidarity meme are, ironically, white advocates. Actual Asians couldn't give a crap less about our demise. They're too busy hopping on the SJW bandwagon.
>>
>>78061842
Just praise your leader Barack Halal Hussein and learn your place, white boy
>>
>>78062187
What the hell Are you talking about, im not nourishing the behaviour nor am i defending it... Just cause i dont see it ever happen? Im to blame? So i should be actively trying to destroy other humans?

Just cause i refuse to believe that instance is fabricated does not mean iv never seen niggs nig out
>>
>>78061468
Asians aren't too much of a problem but it's unfair that they have their hives to retreat to and bring reinforcements from. Rather unfortunate we can't have homogeneous countries while they can AND have their people infiltrate ours. Australia could be a model homogeneous country while North America is doomed to be multicultural. I imagine Europe will get its shit together soon though and white/Asian relations will relax
>>
>>78059927
I agree, I'm a slope and whites and asians shouldn't ally, shit sounds gay as fuck.
>>
>>78065177

Blame the anti white white sjw and the white niggers who are both useless qnd caught in a reinforcing feedback loop

East asians are too busy taking white collar jobs while white folks are busying themselves with diversity studies and inclusion theory.

Hence they can afford to go to good gyms
>>
>>78065462

Its gay as fuck. Both should strive to better themselves to improve the country.

Likewise for nigs
>>
>>78058237
where the fuck do you live? ive never seen a full nigger out in the wild, let alone a 4 pack
>>
>>78058237
sterilize them on the sly, jail and kill them for their inevitable crimes, raise entry requirements to areas and establishments.
>>
what the fuck is white/asian.

Youre white, they are yellow. Is not same shit m8.
>>
>>78065573
Luckily there's none of those in my town and everyone's pretty normal/happy.
I think there are asians who grow to hate whites out of jealousy while others grow to love whites out of envy, the ones who hate whites are the ones around them and the ones who love them are those looking from afar. I think everyone secretly hates niggers though
>>
>>78061089

>he doesnt warm up

sad!
>>
>>78063654
Move out of GA, senpai. White flight one exit at a time will only buy you 5 years of home equity anymore.
>>
>>78058237
AYYO AYYYO AYO AYO, HOL UP AYO HOL UP
>sucks teeth
AYO AYO HOL UP MANG HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN'
>steals exercise bike
AYO MANG U BE SAYIN LIKE WE WUZ
>rapes white girl in women's locker room
AYO U BE SAYIN WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET??
>>
>>78066592

Im in yvr filled with east asians and i can tell you its not envy or hate. Its disinterest.

They literally couldnt give a fuck about u m8, as it should be. Tbh, its best for everyone
>>
>>78058237

> "haha shit son, try a bit harder! It ain't that heavy!"

Ausfailia getting flustered at some encouraging banter.

> blacks are loud and in yo face, more news at 11.
>>
>>78058237
If it was only niggers and shitskins, who behaved like vermin.

I stopped going to the gym and made my own workout-chamber at home because of the shitskins AND white self-proclaming "alpha"-dudes behaving more or less like the niggers you just described.

This sub-saharan behaviour has already infested white people in Europe.

The niggers and shitskins just behave according to their nature. Put them in place or deporting them would be a solution. White people acting similar to them is much more disgraceful.
>>
File: 1464384249411.png (139 KB, 300x380) Image search: [Google]
1464384249411.png
139 KB, 300x380
>working retail for a long time
>every black person I worked with was incompetent, lazy and rude except for 2 of them
>when they hear gossip they will stare directly at the victim of said gossip and smile like Cheshire cats
>they over react to everything
>they are mostly students (or were) that stay in uni for years longer than uk born students would get away with
>they take an attitude to simple jobs, usually have a sullen look plastered on their face while doing so
>they lie constantly and think they are getting away with it
>only time you see them moving quickly is clocking off time
>they make very little effort learning English
>this is used as an excuse for fucking up constantly
>finish a job and they think their shift is over
>don't even pretend to make an effort for customers
>are constantly audacious
>everyone around them has to put more effort in due to their ignorance
>mfw they never ever get disciplined over fear of them crying racism

Its like that everywhere OP.
>>
>>78058237
Do you workout in a college football gym?
>>
You're a faggot, OP. Talk shit to the nigs, not an image board.
>>
>>78069542
>"talks" with niggers
>gets called racist and thrown out of his gym
>gets stabbed by four nigger same days later

Good advice, buddy.
>>
>>78061715
> fuck up a wet dream.

dad is that you? i have never heard anyone else say this
>>
>>78058237

You should go to Planet Fitness instead. They don't allow Lunks there.
>>
>>78066932
They don't call you a super saiyan supreme God?
Ungrateful bastards
>>
>>78058237

>cardio before lifting
>>
>>78069715
It really isn't like that.

>Grew up in American south
>45% black town
>Public high school, nigs nogging loudly as usual
>Get made fun of and threatened by niggers just for being white, civil, and quiet
>Decide to start making fun of them back, devolving to their level, not showing my anger, just called them out for dressing shabbily, sagging, and being so goddamn loud, laughing the whole time.
>Negroids start to lay off and eventually completely stop attacking me.
>Never ever cry racism
>>
>>78071982
Sheeeeiiit!
(Also my ID is FuG
>>
>>78058237

Kill them one by one.
>>
On the bright side of all this niggerdry out in the open, nobody is going to feel bad for them when the lights go out and the purging begins. Everybody is sick of blacks and all the bullshit they bring with them.
>>
>>78058237
>How do you Americans put up with them?
by not being so poor we have to work out in gyms where niggers are members.
>>
>>78072301
W I T C H !
>>
>>78069542
This
>>
>>78058237
I read this in an Aussie accent.

And to answer your question we avoid them.
>>
File: 1466348795988.jpg (44 KB, 374x363) Image search: [Google]
1466348795988.jpg
44 KB, 374x363
>tfw I work out in a gym near a ghetto
>9/10 are africans and arab scum
>i work out in late evening, apparently this is their favorite time
>they all talk loud as shit and throw the weights, yelll niggerish garbage and generally behave like niggers
>because of ramadan now, gym is nearly empty and totally peaceaful, and only civilised people (you know, whites).
Why do our politicians have to destroy peaceful societies.
>>
File: 1465568134711.gif (282 KB, 640x359) Image search: [Google]
1465568134711.gif
282 KB, 640x359
>>78061842
North Dakota is turning into shit. Now that oil fizzled out the drug dealers and gangbusters from the Williston region are spilling over into Bismarck to sell drugs (biggest city near the oil fields after Minot). The niggers stick out like sore thumbs (dressed like they rolled out of a music video) and always walk in groups of two here in the downtown area. This all happened in 2 years. I went from hardly seeing 1 nigger a week to seeing 10+ a day.

If I have to deal with niggers then I might as well move to a city that can offer me entertainment, higher paying wages, and scenic beauty. We got mudslimes, libtards, and somalians in East Dakota. In Central Dakota we have nigger drug dealers and homeless beggars on ever corner.

Fuck this. I'm moving to Washington. Atleast I can visit the mountains there.
>>
>>78073696
They gotta have vote-cattle, or else they may lose their positions and their bacon wrapped shrimp, courtesy of your taxes.
>>
File: 1466169050604.gif (395 KB, 448x320) Image search: [Google]
1466169050604.gif
395 KB, 448x320
>>78073726
Gang bangers*

Silly autocorrect.
>>
>live in el Paso TX
>Small-medium city if around 800k inhabitants
>Predominately Hispanic city
>One of the safest cities in America
>Little to no niggers here
>Could go months and months without seeing an urban baboon walking around
>Feels good
>Be late 2015
>Start seeing niggers everywhere
>"Well, I was bound to see 3 of the 10 nigger that live here"
>Start seeing them every time I go out
>What the fuck
>Black population rising
>Used to see ay most one gorilla at a bar at most. Now there's groups of them starting shit with other people.
>Start hearing about more crimes """"""""coindicidentally""""""""" popping around the city.

What the fuck man. I had a nice little peaceful thing going over here and now these fucking chimps start showing up. The mexicans here can sometimes annoy you with their " I no speak engrish" crap but they keep to themselves and make great food.

These fucking monkeys however are hwre to fuck shit up.
>>
>>78073696
>>78073696

To create problems so that the State is needed to come and clean the mess up.
>>
>>78058237

>going to a gay gym instead of carrying boulders up your local mountain to build fire beacons
>>
>>78061705
We're talking about real Asians like chinks nips and gooks, not south asians and flips.
>>
>>78058237

What are American blacks doing in Australia?
>>
>>78074002
Well, why are they moving there?
Out of africa IV?
>>
>>78058237
>at the gym doing cardio....
LOL pussy spotted
>>
>>78058860
>pepper spray nigger eyes

Keked hard.
>>
>moving to an extremely white well to do neighborhood for my new job
>Have only seen maybe two nignogs in my touring of the area, and they were cleaning the pool

I'm excited.
>>
>>78058237
I didn't think you guys had nigger problems. Your story reads like any gym in the USA.
>>
>>78058237
you'd be loud and brash too if you were going somewhere with your friends. that's what happens when people hang out in groups - they have fun, talk, laugh, etc., instead of being sad judgmental cunts.
>>
>>78073696

I understand

Live in suburb of vancouver. A handful of nigs here. Driving home after work. College age nig standing on meridian of road between lanes in rush hour aggressively middle fingering and playfully swearing loudly at to 2 fellow nig gangbanger wannabe friends on the sidewalk. Kids and parents watching in horror.
>>
>>78075614

Its nig swagger. Its obnoxious
>>
>>78058237

Jesus Christ, you britcucks are faggots. Say something to them. I live in Houston, and work out in a cheap gym thus I deal with dindus regularly. Just ignore them and workout you pussy.

If any of them annoy me or say anything to me I just immediately start swinging.
>>
>>78074987
>critisizing how and what someone does during workout

KEK dumbfuck spotted
>>
>>78074002

>Predominately Hispanic city

Is it me, or are commiefornia spics the niggers of the Hispanic community? I keep hearing about Arizona and Texas having bro-tier/civilized spics, is this true or are you memeing me?
>>
>>78059695
Nigs aren't exactly the tyrannical government our arms are meant to overthrow so much as they are an annoyance and blight upon our society.
>>
File: nippyzippy.png (10 KB, 208x243) Image search: [Google]
nippyzippy.png
10 KB, 208x243
>>78060050
>>78061245
>>78061774
>>78060495
>>78060652

Like clockword
>>
>>78076463

Work*
>>
>>78076503
wörk*
>>
OP, consider yourself lucky you don't have to deal with that on a daily fucking basis.

British nigs can sometimes be great, other times they are worse than American nigs.
>>
>>78073726
Unless you move to a small city or the east side of washington the proportion of blacks is significantly higher than what your used to. Seattle is tree-huggers, asians, and blacks. The suburbs down to Tacoma tend to be fairly white but Tacoma is pretty goddamned poor/black in a number of neighbhorhoods. Spokane is better but has it's poor, tri-cities is predominantly white but you've got your mexicans that came from working on the fields/orchards across the rest of Eastern washington.

Stay the fuck out of Yakima, and away from indian reservations. Wenatchee/Ellensburg are nice but you'll see a lot of mexicans who work the fields. Also they are a bit small compared to the bigger cities but still have things like Costco. Leavenworth is pretty tho.
>>
>>78074002
>El Paso

I keep hearing this, but don't understand it, what with probably the most violent hellhole in the world (Ciudad Juarez) just over the border.
>>
>>78058237
There is a difference between niggers/gangbangers/liberals and intelligent Black Americans.
>>
>>78075943
The California mexicans you hear about are cholos and their descendants. They're the offspring of poor mexicans that settled in a ghetto and adopted nigger culture. That's why they share some of the same mannerisms.

The beans at the southern states are most likely here legally and the descendants of people who moved here legally and are hard working people.

Pochos (mexicans born and raised in America, tend to be poor and part of a gang and pride themselves in their Mexican heritage even though they cant soeak Spanish nd the only Hispanic thing they have is their name and their skin) are the mexicans that not even mexicans like
>>
>>78074933
hurricane katrina swept through nig-orleans and blew nigggers all over the south and midwest.

anyplace that accepted "refugees" from katrina now has a nigger infestation.
>>
>>78058237
Not all black people are niggers, friend.

quite a few of them are bro-tier and worth hanging out with.
>>
>>78076873
Its one of the biggest modern ironies.
Juarez, however is no longer the violent warzone that it was 4-5 years ago. I sometimes go there with some bean friends to party. Hey with the one dollar being worth almost 20 pesos there, hell you could have a great time with 20 dollars.
>>
>>78060831
>Europe
Why would you even consider this? You aren't getting away from niggers by moving here.
>>
>>78058237
Good thing there are no niggers in my country.
Since your typical mexican brown midget can't even pay 40 dollars a month for a gym, pretty much everyone is polite and its always quiet or using headphones, thats until I moved with my family to a worse state, here everything smells like shit, people AND trainers can be more rude and I did say a fourth of everything here is broken already and I can't even hear my own thoughts thanks to the loud nigger music that people play everywere.
Good thing there is still no niggers here.
>>
>>78059111
Ya. I go to equinox and i have never seen a black person in my gym
>>
Niggers are anti-human and anti-civilization, what do you expect?
>>
>>78059496
where in Alaska? niggers aplenty in Anchorage. less so than some states, but..
>>
>>78077577
Topcuck. Do you sit there and pokerface while your nigger friends are rapin' da white wimminz?
>>
>>78058237

>"Niggers" in Australia

Oh look, 1 post by this ID.
>>
>>78079176
would u replace 13% of niggs with 13% of legit chimps in your coontry if you could ??
>>
>>78058237
I don't
>>
File: Misaka Misaka rages.gif (953 KB, 330x300) Image search: [Google]
Misaka Misaka rages.gif
953 KB, 330x300
this thread made me both angry and sad
>>
>>78076463

Its autism mate. East asians are law abiding and have self respect for themselves and their culture

Whites should try it sometime
>>
File: 1466196148175.png (14 KB, 701x701) Image search: [Google]
1466196148175.png
14 KB, 701x701
>>78076860
I was thinking North of Seattle or near Redmond. Y/N? Yes, I have the money.
>>
>>78058237
Membership fees and a security guard keeping order as well as correcting people when they work out.
>>
File: 1466443346800.jpg (65 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
1466443346800.jpg
65 KB, 1024x512
>>78058237
We used to lynch them. We used to.
>>
>>78078989
>equinox
What are you fucking gay?
>>
>>78058956
Based Boris
>>
>>78061705
Asia is a huge fucking continent. Show me a graph that only takes into account east asians because I'm pretty sure that graph is lumping east asians with south asians and se asians.
>>
>>78058956
First time I hear a Nigger speak Russian.
>>
File: gymbruh.jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
gymbruh.jpg
9 KB, 275x183
>>78058237

>i go to a private gym
>all whites
>maybe like 2 causal asians
>everyone puts their weights back
>everyone whips down their bench after use
>niggers and natives are to poor to go to my gym

feelsgoodman
>>
>years ago
>go to gym
>always a couple of shitskins around, mostly Turks
>they are always there in groups
>all dressed up like they actually care what they wear while working out, sporting ridiculous outfits like bandanas and shit
>only one of them is ever actually doing something while the others watch and talk
>even if he's just training on a machine where he doesn't even need a second person to secure or spot him
>they always put on miniscule amounts of weights, then do them as fast as possible, as if that's somehow an achievement

Fuck gyms.
Nowadays only bottom of the barrell people go there or you have to pay extraordinary amount of money for luxury white people gyms.
I have more fun just working out at home with a couple of dumbbells.
>>
>>78080928
White trashs don't mix well with self-respect and culture. Look at how they "respect" their own family.
>>
>>78059923
Try living in Baltimore.
>>
>>78061085
Isn't Colorado pretty bad now that weed is legal?
>>
>>78060831
Shit son, I made the move to glorious Western Wisconsin 10yrs ago and never looked back. Plenty of good schools and semi innawoods land cheap. If you run outta ammo any neighbor has enough to provide like farm fresh eggs. I only go to Illinois if I absolutely have to travel through that shithole ORD.
>>
>>78079951
That's a pretty good trade. Can't race mix with chimps, and I have never heard of a chimps raping women or selling drugs. They don't play the knock-out game.

>>78058237
Question for burgers: Why don't you try to force the niggers into ejwish neighbourhoods and schools?
>>
>>78078156
I haven't seen a black in months
>>
>>78059927
By asian he probably meant pakis, lebos and arabs anyway, though in Australia there will be indos, jappos, chinks and flips as well.

I understand in Canada it is all Chinese.
>>
>>78058237
You're a aussie
>>
>>78061715
>If this city was populated by whites,
It was.
>it would be a world class city.
It was.

Was...
>>
>>78084735
The city of Denver is shitty but you stay in the mountains or anywhere away from Denver and it's nigger free the worst you have to deal with are Mexicans but they keep to themselves and don't start trouble in the white areas.
>>
>>78061924
Social activity is degenerate. People in general become worse the more of them you have in a group. Nogs just take that to the extreme. Therefore any good system will inherently attempt to restrain the socialization of its inhabitants.
>>
File: 1436179258281.jpg (42 KB, 482x642) Image search: [Google]
1436179258281.jpg
42 KB, 482x642
I personally would like believe Asian people like and prefer whites as "Allies" or "Friendlies" because we don't have very much right now. Our own kind hates us and sides with filthy minorities, seems like they've got plenty of friends and we don't.
>>
>>78058237
I go to LA fitness every morning. I usually shoot around to warm up before I hit weights. I leave my ball under a bench like always. I finish my workout and to to shoot a bit to cool down. Ball is gone. Look inside and some random nigger has it. Even though there are 5 other balls in the court, he grabs mine which is not even there and is under a bench in the main gym.
>>
>>78076860
wenatchee fag here can confirm population is at least 50% beans
>>
>>78058237
>smacking their lips and commenting on every person they walk past

FUCKING THIS
Why do niggers always feel the need to comment on people they don't know? What is wrong with them?
>>
>>78079192
Wherever you go the nigger will always follow the movement.
>>
>>78061924
Why not look outside and compare the two, you fucking moron
>>
>>78069159
Where are you ?

Come live up in the scottish highlands not a nig/mud in sight.
>>
>>78059120
DYEL?
>>
>>78058764
This it works. Niggers can support themselves in nigger states, other states don't have dem programs so niggers stay away.
>>
>>78085038
What about a raghead or a shitskin?
>>
>>78058237
This is why suburban America was invented
>>
>>78058237
I live in the south, and have been around niggers in the field house and the local gym, none the them ever acted like that -- it only seems to happen in liberal areas where people are too "nice" to say/do anything about it.
>>
>>78058237
>unironically going to a gym that allows niggers
Are you poor?
>>
>>78079344

What would a britbong know about an American's hatred for niggers? They may not be there yet, but the UK has the most intelligent nig nogs.

Stop regurgitating what you see on /pol/ because it doesn't apply to your country. You're probably muslim anyway.
>>
>>78058860
Live in LA?
>>
>>78059923
Not all of Georgia is bad, I live right outside Cumming and literally never see a nig unless I turn the TV on.
>>
>>78086464
>would like to believe

Well believe something else.
We're on our own.
>>
File: i hate niggers.jpg (16 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
i hate niggers.jpg
16 KB, 225x225
I have never hated niggers as much as I hate niggers now. About 10-15 years ago when I was hating on niggers I was met with great resistance from fellow White people. Now it seems that with niggers forced out of the ghetto and into the civilized human population the humans are finally starting to notice that niggers are violent savage animals that need to be returned to their natural jungle habitat. No more co-exist! Demand Segregation!
>>
>>78059695
OP is Australian
>>
>>78058237
How about you work out at home instead of trying to show off for the ladies? (Or men?)
>>
>>78059927
I thought Canada was mostly Asian.
>>
>>78058956
Can any sergei translate?
>>
Sigh they do this shit everywhere they go, often trying to provoke people and if someone then threatens to bash their shit in they chimp out even more and get their 5 buddies.

This is why you never want to live with black people, you do not want to deal with this.
>>
>>78066932
>living in a white country
>disinterested in white people

k. Think about how little you're interested in white people the next time you vote for a white PM or go to your uni class that is taught by a white professor. I think the more accurate description is that asians pretend to be disinterested, but are so overwhelmed by their insecurity that their obsession with whites leaks out constantly. And thats why you're shitposting on a board that is 90% full of right wing white people. It's a cry for attention
>>
>>78061842
Yeah, just keep running...

Jesus Christ. Who'll stand and fight?
>>
>>78095665
is it true that in some chinkountries asians pay whites to impregnate their woman ??
>>
>>78061924
No. Modern Westnern cultural is cultural marxism - designed to make you guys feel guilty and feminised. Bring back the whites from the early twentieth century, I say.
>>
>>78096364
probably. Asian males are the biggest cuckolds of any race
>>
>>78096253
the problem is that nignogs are more suicidal were as a white it thinks mein life is of infinite value, whites fear prison and nignogs dont, whites should chimpout on niggers for no reason to switch roles and making niggers be afraid, the only way to defeat the nigger is to become the nigger or the jew, making spics race war with niggers should be a good option
>>
>>78073726
Chasing out the last white person...
>>
>>78060790
So you're telling me I have to act like a dead, white, ghost dog with schizophrenia and blacks will leave me be?
>>
>>
>>78065177
>Asians aren't too much of a problem

You are a fucking retarded mongloid and never experienced mainland chinese. They're soulless, disgusting, slant-eyed goblins and the second generation will always be shitlibs that identify with browns and hate whites.

White nations for white people. Asians can stay in asia.
>>
>>78080928
They've had cultural marxist mainstream media, politics and education to go up against. They've got a pretty steep mountain to climb before they recover their identity.
>>
>>78097308
Yeah asians are massively overrated. Their women are boring and their men are repulsive cucks that are jews lite
>>
>>78058237
>cardio before weights

Never going to make it
>>
>>78086464
If it's any consolation, I'm siding with the whites in the race war, whitebro.
>>
>>78097284
at 0:40 --- > go kill this kid somewhere
you re gonna scare away possible buyers
>>
>>78097031
No - the problem is that the education and mainstream media turned them all into a defeated people.

Western civilisation came about by understanding and dying for what's right, not by watching their ancestor's glorious work getting overrun by wild apes and running away from the problem.
>>
>>78075816
no you dont. you talk shit on anonymous imageboards online. lets be completely honest here if you were some bad ass rambo wannabe you would have more productive things to do than hang out on pol fag.
>>
>>78077577
Oh shut the fuck up you Reddit tier cuck.
>>
>>78058860
Just wait until you see the "Black History" pamphlet salesmen on the street. There's like two of them that stand at a busy intersection in Toronto that I see every day walking back from work. They stand there with nappy unkept hair in baggy, untailored suits and try to pawn off these copy-printed white pages of microsoft word-typed sixth grade essays on black "heroes" and culture. And they charge TWENTY bucks for this. For like 10 pages of normal printer size paper. Not even legal size. LETTER size. TWENTY bucks.

Stupid niggers. Literally no one gives a shit about their icons.
>>
>>78058956
I don't speak vodka, can you give me the low down.
>>
>>78058237
Best way to deal with them in my experience of playing handegg for 9 years with predominantly nigger teams is
>call them out as soon as they start being niggers and don't stop
>if they get mad normally they just make themselves look terrible and everyone will get pissed at them
>if they realize they're in the wrong (rare) they'll reign their shit in
Either way most niggers can't fight so if it does (even though it never should) get physical just restrain them
>but they're so strong
No you're just a bitch
>>
Detroit white boy here

It's not that hard...niggers are confined to the inner city as while whites are in the suburbs. I never interact with niggers unless it's work, and they respect me there because if they don't then they die
>>
>>78058237
I live in New England, away from major cities. I can go weeks without seeing a single coonfuck monkey. Feels good. I just learned that an older city that I used to live in just started getting infested with blacks. Unsurprisingly crime is going up by a lot over there. Damn shame, it was a nice place to live at. When I was growing up there, I rarely ever saw a black. It was at least 85% white with a bunch of asians and latinos. It was nice and quiet and everybody was friendly. Unfortunately it seems like those days have passed.
>>
File: 1462246109680.jpg (207 KB, 2015x2048) Image search: [Google]
1462246109680.jpg
207 KB, 2015x2048
>>78058237
Do niggers in your country have Aussie accents? I have always wondered

Tits for your trouble sir
>>
File: when the ebt runs out.webm (412 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
when the ebt runs out.webm
412 KB, 400x300
>>78098285
>niggers
>russians
>niggers vs russians
>russian explains russian to nigger
>nigger intermittantly given the boot
>>
>>78060831

You could try Arizona outside of the big cities but most of the whites that live there are almost as bad as niggers tbqh.
>>
>>78082171
Redmond is full hipster faggot country. Everett isnt baf but traffic is terrible and the smell is as bad as Tacoma. You get north of arlington and it gets nice. Bellingham is back to hippie faggot central.

Lived in LaConnor for a bit, was nice. North Bend isn't bad yet... get south of Tacoma and its good ole farmboy and logging country. Small towns are your best bet in WA. Lived here all my life, the grey skies and lack of sun are the worst. Was the main reason I moved to the Winthrop area.
>>
>>78058237
They all should be dead, there are no 'good' niggers

Each and every one of those disgusting subhumans should be killed, we need to get rid of that group of people entirely
>>
>>78096253

Not you, Ahmed, not you.

Now bin that knife, go to mosque and don't let us catch you writing any hate speech on line you cheeky cunt.
>>
File: 968full-josef-mengele.jpg (102 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
968full-josef-mengele.jpg
102 KB, 768x1024
>>78058237
>>78058496

This may lead us to provide mor efficient substitutes for living space and room, for example big ash trays, or the manure line in our fields.

If you need any help let me know
>>
>>78061089
You aren't optimizing your shit.
>>
>>78098284
Kek, this reminds me of one time I was hanging out at a mall with a friend of mine. We were walking through the lower floor when some nigger pulled me over, did that weird handshake blacks do, and started cleaning my sneakers while chatting away. When he was done he tried charging me $20 for the job. I told him that I didn't ask him to do it and he even ruined my sneakers so I walked off with my friend laughing at his attempt to rip me off.
>>
>>78098879
And how do you feel about whites?
>>
>>78058956
>What are you even doing here!?

Top fucking kek, I love Russians sometimes.
>>
>>78098879
Jesus, calm down Sheckelberg.
>>
File: 1455922215077.jpg (85 KB, 599x515) Image search: [Google]
1455922215077.jpg
85 KB, 599x515
>>78058237
by offering their wives to the niggers
>>
>>78058237
I've never seen a nigger in my gym.... they couldn't afford it...
>>
>>78098879
true that the nigger population should be under 10000 and in zoos but
> jews brought coons to america
>jews brings non whites to europe
>jews bring sandnignogs to nordic countries
>jews bring demons

damn,you bring all that bad things
>>
>>78099174
I love whites, they're the best. I also hate chinks
And I think that jews are white too, but I guess people here will disagree with me
I think that whites and jews should get together as one group, I know that there are some european/american jews are scum, but the White race needs to build an identity and stick together against the niggers/chinks
>>
>>78098875
>living in Washington
>after I-594
The state is lost, move out.
>>
File: joos can't handle thebantz.png (572 KB, 714x1060) Image search: [Google]
joos can't handle thebantz.png
572 KB, 714x1060
>>78098879
>>78098879
look how well that worked out when tried on (((you)))
>>
>>78100000
why your elite hate so much blond people ??
>>
>>78099826
I actually think that they should be removed entirely, till the last one

If we keep some of them alive some White liberal faggots will free them in the future

Niggers need to vanish from this planet
>>
>>78100000
you sneaky jew
>>
>>78100000
JEWS CONTROL THE GETS
>>
>>78058237
I dunno I live in Utah so we dont have blacks here
>>
>>78100000
>checking "i love whites" from a jew

fuck
>>
>>78100210
unfortunately your elite uses them as a tool to destroy whites, even niggers rape in israel
>>
>>78100084
the bantz are too bright
>>
>>78100194
I already said that I agree with you, they're scum and should be dead, but I also think that jews and whites are the same, whites need to stick together as a group and build an identity, and unite against niggers/chinks
>>
>>78099400
This image sums up the planet perfectly. Western men are betavoires at this point, Muslim men are distraught by their barbaric culture and yearn for the innocence of Western culture, and Women just want some dark dick.

Fuck women.
>>
File: goyim be afraid.jpg (5 KB, 215x215) Image search: [Google]
goyim be afraid.jpg
5 KB, 215x215
>>78100362
>>
>>78100452
why not legalizing killing niggers ?? a nigger hunting sport
>>
>>78100000

Will you please stop trying to exterminate us? We'd be happy to be your permanent docile muscle class a la the 90s. Just stop trying to fucking kill us as some sort of autistic revenge for the Hitler anomaly from 70 fucking years ago.
>>
>>78100452
Jews are fine but you people have some weird tribal shit that needs to be abandoned. For example, jews in hollywood and corporate jews and political jews all seem to band together and promote liberal interests..
>>
>>78100084
the difference is jews are smart enough to escape and turn it into an advantage over decades while blacks would willingly sign up for the camps if you offered them watermelon and kool-aid
>>
I guess this is one of the benefits of living in a literal ghetto, young dindus don't "Ak wild" in my gym beacuse 50% of the members look like they just got out of jail and would stab you in the face for dropping a dumbbell (white Aryan nation looking guys, blacks and ms13 looking cholos)

I've never seen any clowning at all desu
>>
File: 1466281239344.jpg (116 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
1466281239344.jpg
116 KB, 666x666
>>
>>78058237
That's Soul Brothers standard bantz...too much for ya straya?
>>
>>78093601
OP doesn't exist. 1 post and fucked off on a thread anout a supposed personal anecdote with this many replies? Really makes you think...
>>
>>78100452
Some people may disagree with me on this but the specific race of jews that have high average IQ have been very important throughout history, making gamechanging scientific discoveries, inventions, etc.
These are good jews, basically whites. (pol will disagree probably)

There are some jews with mostly arab heritage and low IQ+extra inbreeding afaik, those can fuck off together with muzzies, spics, niggers, etc. (high IQ asians are fine)

That being said, there are some american jews that seem to be promoting multiculturalism and want to destroy white people. These need to be gassed.

Tbh not sure why I even typed this, it's almost 4 am
>>
>>78100670
lol I would gladly participate in this without hesitation, those subhumans should be removed from this planet, no survivors

>>78100686
>>78100679
Read this gentlemen:
>>78100452

I hate the european/american jew cucks, and I'm with you with your nigger hate, I probably hate them more than you, those subhumans should be removed from this planet, no survivors
>>
>>78059320
WE WUZ MOORS AND SHIEEET
>>
>>78058237
Yep. That's about what happens every time.

Niggers will ruin everything.
>>
>>78100717
>smart enough to escape
with the help of the white man
>>
File: 1466280403544.jpg (81 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1466280403544.jpg
81 KB, 501x585
>>
>>78058237
>moved from South East US to middle of nowhere Canada

Not even exaggerating, the best part is the lack of dindus. It alone makes living in this meme country worth it.
>>
>>78100362
i was just thinking the same thing

REEEEEE
>>
>>78101045
I agree, but I hate chinks too, if you'll google pics/videos of chinks with white women - you don't get filled up with disgust?

Chinks can race mix with whites, and that shouldn't happen

Chinks can cry 'racism' too in the west, and male chinks already complain about their 'not-masculine' image in the west (google it)

They all should be dead too, as long as there different races on this planet, there WILL be wars

Also, what's wrong with a white-only earth? that's the best situation that could ever happen
>>
>>78101074
Why do you love destroying our country, Rabbi? Why can't you just leave us alone?
>>
>>78058956

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QBRTCamRkE8

Quality food is the answer.
>>
>>78101526
I just answered that in the post you quoted man
>>
>>78101448
I like the idea and thanks to my grandfather's inheritance I have the ability to immigrate but the cucked up gun control of Canada and their increasingly Marxist tendencies make it unattractive aside from the lack of niggers outside of the large cities.
>>
>>78101448
I accomplished the same thing by moving to South Dakota and I can still own guns and milk isn't like $10 a gallon
>>
>>78058956
I'm sad that they didn't kill that subhuman, it should have died
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.