[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOLY SHIT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (116 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
116 KB, 750x1334
OH SHIT. HOW WILL SHE RESPOND TO THIS?
>>
>>78055765

TRUMP HAS WON!

TRUMP IS NOW PRESIDENT.

HILLARY BTFO
>>
>>78055765
Delete this
>>
>>78055765
>Mr Trump, we all know it was a youtube video that caused that attack. How dare you blame a national tragedy on me to score political points.
>>
lol no, of course it's false
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/01/04/what-benghazi-family-members-say-hillary-clinton-said-about-the-video/

dururmfp btfo XD
>>
>>78055765
Delet theis now!
>>
>>78056540
Its real
>>
>>78055765
Progressive homosexual Hillary-supporting Google CEO Tim Cook is holding a fundraiser for traitor Paul Ryan next week. Spread this and meme based Nehlen into Ryan's seat.
>>
>>78056540
https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/745304731346702336

It's real u fag
>>
>>78055765
delet ur account
>>
>>78058556
>>78058054
I'm getting sad when /pol/ considers the most obvious bait to be genuine posting
Either way, some fag posted that WaPo link in the tweet. Is it bullshit or legitimate?
>>
>>78059191
Look at me I'm a troll xD rAWr.#trolling
>>
>>78059391
it was pretty evident that he was not being serious,nigger
>>
>>78059391
Don't act like you are less retarded
>>
>>78056540
>“She said we had to be sorry for the Libyan people because they are uneducated, and that breeds fear, which breeds violence, and leads to spontaneous protests and acts of violence,” Quigley said in an interview with The Fact Checker. “The point was that it was not a planned thing; it just happened.”

>Quigley said that “it seemed strange to tell us to have sympathy for the Libyan people. It really struck me as my heart was breaking.”

typical
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 1024x792) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 1024x792
Patricia Smith seemed more pissed.
>>
>>78055765
95% of the country of too brain-dead to even know who Stevens was. This fucker needs to promote his POLICY proposals. He's not going to win by shitposting on Twitter alone. Hopefully the campaign restructuring starts to pay off soon.
>>
>>78060252
>>78060252
So... Liberals are fearful and uneducated, leading to "Spontaneous protests" that end with people being punched and egged because they went to a rally?
>>
>>78063842
>liberals are morons

Water is wet.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.