[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can feminism infect, castrate, and subdue Islam as it has done
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1442048037851.jpg (9 KB, 161x300) Image search: [Google]
1442048037851.jpg
9 KB, 161x300
Can feminism infect, castrate, and subdue Islam as it has done with cuckstianity?
>>
>>78053364
No. Because they follow Sharia law and the top of the agenda for Sharia law is to subdue rowdy wimmen.

Shitpost about slimes all you want but they know where and when to nip social problems right when it starts.
>>
>>78053364
Yes, and it will. Before that happens completely we'll see some people blow up in the process, though.
>>
>>78053364

What, and turn the bad boy good? What is the goal? Race mixing?
>>
>>78053364
no because islam doesnt give them power to have an opinion to begin with

want to know why the west is castrated?
you gave attention and a voice to
moms who complained about videogames
secretaries that complained about sexual harassment
fat sacks of shit that complained about beauty standards
prostitutes who complained about being shamed publicly

you know what islam does to women who cheat on their husbands? they get acid to the face
what does the west give to cheating women? half the man's money and the children's custody
>>
>>78053652
Is Islam actually our greatest ally? All signs point to YES!
>>
Maybe 1,000 years from now.

If Islam really does take over the West, we are in for another Dark Age.
>>
>>78053364
Yes, yes, well done, OP. Well done,OP
HOWEVER
>>
>>78053364
To be honest they already are. The whole "I AM FEMINISM MUSLIM :))))" irritates muzzies much more than christians, pork munchers or anyone else. Islam won't die it will become westernised, people will think of curry houses as being british as opposed to indian, (chicken tiki masalas are british and many other dishes!) If you ever visit there or speak to any of the residents they're much more scared than the white populace, scared that their culture will be taken away and repurposed, (Just how st patricks day, burgers, pretzels and all that nonsence were irish and german respectibly, but they die the rivers green in new york and eat burgers in america?) in 100 years time people wont think of (saris?) currys and all that as being muslim culture, but instead a vassal of western culture, similar to how st patricks day and burgers are to america! well that's what I like to think anyway! if double digits then brexit shall occur!
>>
>>78053529
>Yes, and it will
only in the cucked west
feminism will never actually obtain a foothold in core muslim countries like iran or saudi arabia.
>>
>>78053496

That is the only thing I'll give Islam. It tolerates zero bullshit from the outside.
>>
>>78056329
I don't know. It has a pretty strong foothold in germany.
>>
>>78056329
iran will embrace feminism, lgbtism, and atheism much quicker than you think...
>>
snake can't poison a mongoose
>>
>>78057086
Yes, Iran was a flourishing secular western country under the Shah before it got double buttfucked by anglos who wanted oil contracts.

Look into that whole clusterfuck to see how fucking evil western corporate whore governments are.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.