[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Germany's WW2 and other anomolies of the modern era
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 50shadesofoyvey.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
50shadesofoyvey.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
I was recently fact checking the events of WW2 and the holocaust, and many points simply don't add up when it comes to your internment camps. Such as the over exaggerated Jewish death toll, the lack of ANY documents ordering extermination of Jews (cept for the one produced from torture), the lack of mass graves with Jews who were gassed, the lack of witnesses and proof of gas chambers, absence of photos (you think theyd snap atleast one shot of a gassing for shits and giggles) and like really you expect me to believe a human can pit out concrete like that with only their finger nails WHILE being gassed?

So Germany, what the fuck happened over ther 80 years ago? Was WW2 the ultimate power display of jewish cuck fuckery? and what bullshit are they "teaching" your children in school about this subject?
Also ITT general discussion of misinformation produced from major move making world theater events, like 9/11

>mfw you thought you were burning jews, but really they was burning you
>>
>>78049853
>lack of ANY documents ordering extermination of Jews
Check WikiLeaks
>>
>>78050256
recommended keywords? couldnt find anything relevant, you can't even search further back than 06
>>
>>78050814
Try to find the Polish documents, I had them on old HDD, going to search for them again.
>>
File: aa.jpg (76 KB, 725x497) Image search: [Google]
aa.jpg
76 KB, 725x497
>>78050814
Heard that this is some shit, but I cant speka german, try to use translator
>>
>>78052204
will do good looks, but i feel like it should be easier to find a PDF or something?
>>
I don't care about this. I care about the staged mass shootings of today.
>>
>>78052461
I am little bit scared of searching these.
But you are free to do so.
>>
File: bambamObama.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
bambamObama.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>>78053402
scared? of what? just a little digging through history.

sounds like u need to "Czech" yourself
>>
>>78053838
doing this is pretty much illegal in europe
>>
>>78054847
Really? You can't even look for what should be a easily obtainable documents for the public?
>>
>>78049853
I think the real problem is that both sides are trying to paint a narrative. The liberals want you to believe that the Nazis were inhuman monsters. This is far from the truth. They were people, human beings just like you and me with emotions and various motivations for their actions. It is extremely difficult for a person now to comprehend what it was like then.

On the other hand you have hardcore denialists. People who deny the very anti Semitic nature of Hitler's Germany. The truth likely lies somewhere in the middle of these two conflicting views. Here is what I think based on what I've read. I don't have any good online source material but I do have books I can recommend.

-The Nazis did target Jews as political enemies and political enemies did go to concentration camps. The Nazis never denied existence of concentration camps, they did exist. You can literally find speeches made by Hitler acknowledging the existence of he camps. The only argument really to be had is what the intention was for the camps. I personally do not believe they had execution in mind.

-most mass killings were carried out not by gas or incineration or whatever shit liberals always like to tell you. They were carried out with bullets. Often times these killings, especially in Eastern Europe were carried out by Axis aligned partisan groups and not the Germans themselves.

-Like in all wars, there were some people who enjoyed killing civilians. This wasn't because of Nazi ideology, it was because they were put in an environment where they could get away with it. This type of brutality could be found on all sides of the war. Japanese, Russian, American, whatever.

-I believe it's possible that some of the horror stories liberals like to tell simply sprung up as camp rumor. The same thing happens in prisons. It's like a game of telephone where the story changes every time you tell it. This is of course a problem that is endemic to history.
>>
>>78056576
Continued...

-Most deaths in camps were likely due to malnutrition and illness. The Germans were strained for supplies towards the last few years of war, which is when a lot of the deaths in the camps occurred.

-The Allies were not saints. You can't tell me the Russians were pillars of human kindness. They pillaged, raped, and plundered their way through Eastern Europe. Many Eastern Europeans saw the Germans as liberators.

-The British and Americans indiscriminately bombed axis cities. There was no regard for collateral damage and civilian death was even an objective of the bombing raids carried out across Europe and Japan. Just look up the bombing of Hamburg if you want to read about some sick shit. A city bombed to flames, people boiling in rivers, literally having the oxygen sucked out of their lungs by the fire. If that's not torture I don't know what is.

-The British colonial empire carried out its fair share of massacres. The British literally invented concentration camps.

-The US at the time was not exactly free. A large portion of the population could not vote. An entire race of people was interned. There were still people alive at this time who remembered slavery and even a few confederate veterans. This was not the liberal democracy that everyone likes to portray the US as in WWII.
>>
>>78056576
>>78057426

I think what a lot of people really fail to grasp is the true extent to which the Krauts were essentially barely pulling shit off by the seat of their pants.

They invaded France outnumbered, with tanks that were inferior to those of the Allies, had less airplanes than the Allies, convoy raided up and down the Atlantic with laughably few ships/subs, essentially exhausted their manpower reserves to prepare for Barbarossa, and invaded Russia with only 16 weeks of fuel stockpiled. The vast majority of their supplies were hauled into Russia with fucking horses, and a fair portion of their panzer divisions were forced to include repurposed French tanks to fill themselves out.

Blitzkrieg wasn't just a meme doctrine, it was necessary due to the fact that the krauts knew they weren't equipped to fight a sustained war.

A lot of things make a lot more sense when you realize that at no point was the Reich some unstoppable juggernaut, it was basically smart motherfuckers pulling crazy shit and getting lucky.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.