[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>email my senator telling him I don't want any new gun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1464877052945.png (1 MB, 1440x1382) Image search: [Google]
1464877052945.png
1 MB, 1440x1382
>email my senator telling him I don't want any new gun control legislature
>he emails me back saying he is happy I am for increased gun control laws and then lists 4 different God awful laws he co sponsored that I specifically said I was against

Fucking why is this shit allowed? Last year my other senator did the exact same shit and I emailed back saying I'll never vote for him and a staffer called me up. Sent an email back to the senator from today telling him to fire the staffer in charge of reading his emails because he is obviously illiterate. I wonder if I'll get another call
>>
>>78049641
Kek
>>
Does writing to your representative actually do anything? I did that a few times before, but only things I ever get back were canned responses.
>>
>>78050496
My Congress man sends me back emails about how much he hates Obama. It is pretty kek. And once again sending a senator an email saying they are a disgusting person for emailing you back 2 months later an obviously copy pasted email on 3 different fonts from 3 years earlier because someone was shot on the news when your original email was saying you don't want fucking gun control gets you a voice mail from a very angry staffer
>>
>>78050496
It does if you do more than just send a single email.
>>
>>78049641

>implying anyone gives a flying fuck about what an unemployed NEET who needs to talk about guns to feel like a big boy has to say
>>
>>78051097
Yea That's why I tell them I am going to donate money to their challenger's campaign cause that pisses them off
>>
>>78050942
How many do I need to send?
>>
>>78051097
>he hates guns
>>
>>78051097

>but we need cars to save us from tyrannical weight loss
>>
>>78049641
Send physical mail.
>>
>>78049641
first of all, the staffer is the guy who can open doors for you. want the senator to hear your words? sell em to the staffer.

secondly, the staffers and congress use pre-built emails (and probably software to automate it further) the software probably picked up the word gun, and auto sent you all relevant stuff about your senator and guns. sorry you didnt like the results. be nice to the staffer.
>>
>>78049641
i once wrote congress to do something about some african tribe fight, my senator wrote back saying it's not an issue.

two or three years later congress was all about helping darfur.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.