[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CHRISTIANITY WASN'T A MEME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 48
File: StefanMolyneux.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
StefanMolyneux.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>listening to Stefan Molyneux
>mfw I realise Atheism has no universal principles or code of ethics like Christianity
>mfw I realise Christianity gives good rules to live by, hence even stupid low IQ people can become good members of society
>mfw I realise Atheism has no rules so there's no limit to degeneracy and they will keep going and going (rise of pedophilia acceptance for example)
>mfw I realise most lefties/democrats are Atheist and openly WANT bigger daddy governments to take away more and more freedoms and enable the rise of Islam
>mfw I realise I've never personally met (though this doesn't mean they don't exist) a bad Christian and they've always been really nice peaceful people
>mfw I realise I've met countless cunty Atheists and Muslims
>mfw I realise /pol/'s advocation of Christianity isn't even about the existence of God, it's about having good principles for humanity to follow and progress from.
>mfw I realise Atheism is to blame for all this degeneracy, globalism, and the acceptance & importation of disgusting cultures such as Islam.

/pol/, my whole world view has been fucking rocked today. Places like Leddit has told us over and over again how bad and dumb Christians are, how great Atheism is (even though it has no principles to which a society can be built on) whilst sticking up for Islam and degeneracy. They even use the same fucking silencing and shaming tactics (though Islam has more violence).

Yet when you look at the reality, Christians tend to be nicest people. Muslims and Atheists tend to be the cuntiest, most radical morons of all humanity.

Fucking hell, /pol/ was right (again).
>>
File: 1464408738192.png (147 KB, 334x334) Image search: [Google]
1464408738192.png
147 KB, 334x334
>>78048930
>watch Molyneux
>realize the opposite of Molyneux's magnum opus: Universally Preferable Behaviour
kill yourself
>>
File: arguments.jpg (237 KB, 598x792) Image search: [Google]
arguments.jpg
237 KB, 598x792
>>78048930
>>
File: McCree.jpg (546 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
McCree.jpg
546 KB, 1280x1920
Western civilization is and has been the only place where people have enjoyed and supported their leaders/governments without having been forced to. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>78048930

Atheism is untenable. its a vacuum into which something will fill. If it isn't Christianity, it will be Islam. Even Dorkins realizes this now, all be it a little late
>>
>>78049760
>has been
Almost nobody enjoyed Western civilization during the dark ages
>>
File: 1465580558643.jpg (47 KB, 960x733) Image search: [Google]
1465580558643.jpg
47 KB, 960x733
>>
>>78048930
Some people need religion.
Some people don't
>>
>>78049544
stefan please go.

you know you are slowly reaching this conclusion as you go along.

It's been a long road but I can hear it in your tone and see it in your eyes. It's ok though,it's gonna take a lot more time to coalesce inside your mind.
>>
>>78048930
Christianity being a good way to control sheeple doesn't mean it is good for the advancement of society and definitely doesn't mean it is in anyway true
>>
>>78048930
You aren't alone. O was a degenerate athiest for a good 4 years before realizing they were all bitchy cucks. Christianity is one of the few religions that still deserves respect in the modern world. The men are men, women are women, and those that don't fall into he trap of organized religion will give you the shirt off their back if you need it. Never met nicer, more welcoming people in my life.
>>
>>78050162
not an argument. He's still making the same criticisms of atheism he made in UPB
>>
>>78048930
There is a LOT about christianity that I don't like.

I just wish there were some way to extricate the good from the bad. (Like the fact the religion is an attempted jewish subversion of western society 2000 years in the running and advocates the kind of cuck behaviour we see from leftists today)

Whites managed to mutate it enough that it's been disarmed and the kikes were forced to destroy it, but I still don't like the idea of going back to it.

There's got to be a better way.
>>
>>78049905
It was supposed to be Rationalism and Science but emotional hippies fucked that up because they couldn't handle children being taught in a disciplined, rational way. It's also bad for consumerism because it doesn't play to cathartic hedonism.

They essentially failed to build up any underlying mode of living.
>>
>how great Atheism is (even though it has no principles to which a society can be built on)

You're right about the principles part, stupid people need it to be good because they just can't be good by themselves, and that's why i like that a lot of people are christians, still, good principles don't mean that there is a god, there are some nice principles there though and people should follow it, but fedora aside, it just can't get trough my mind how people believe in this shit, the more you think about it, the stupider it gets, but well, while the poor dumb people believe in it and crime rates keep low because of it, hail christianism.
>>
>>78050449
An argument
>>
File: 06-june-1938-11.jpg (183 KB, 460x650) Image search: [Google]
06-june-1938-11.jpg
183 KB, 460x650
>>78050454
christianity is irredeemable
>>
File: pleased fedora.gif (1 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
pleased fedora.gif
1 MB, 480x360
>>78050209
>>
>>78048930

I realized all of that years ago when I noticed that all of the Christians I personally knew were happier, nicer, and generally better adjusted than most atheists I personally knew. Especially the atheists who were also outspoken lefties.
>>
File: before_and_after.jpg (91 KB, 827x565) Image search: [Google]
before_and_after.jpg
91 KB, 827x565
>>78048930
Damn....
>>
>>78050515
People like Von Braun made the transition into christianity.Just because you dlnt understand a thing, it doesnt make it false(or right for that matter)
>>
>>78050057

I agree, but I would argue that most people do need religion. As you can see, Atheism has become a new religion by itself, hence the degeneracy and outright moronic behaviour that is now the norm in the West.

Christianity can at least fill that void for the majority of people who need religion (remember that 50% of people are below average in intelligence, these tend to be the retard lefties in the West these days) with good principles.

The most intelligent in society are then free to work on furthering it without needing to bow down to bad governments or disgusting religions such as Islam.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is that Atheism has done a terrible job of filling that void. Christianity is the best option to fill that void (even if you don't believe in God, which I don't).
>>
>>78050515
>stupid people need it to be good because they just can't be good by themselves

Your big mistake is assuming a positive correlation between intelligence and morality.
>>
>>78048930
Atheism is a phase that kids go through. I grew out of it when I was 28.
>>
>Atheism has no universal principles or code of ethics like Christianity

That's because atheism isn't a religion or philosophy moron.
>>
>>78050454
>Like the fact the religion is an attempted jewish subversion of western society 2000 years in the running and advocates the kind of cuck behaviour we see from leftists today
Modern 'Jews' are a German religious sect. They have nothing in common with Old Testament Jews.

Old Testament Jews were wiped out by the Romans in 70 A.D., and were nothing at all like the modern 'Jews'. Old Testament Jews were the meanest motherfuckers of antiquity famous for feats of insane military bravery and for not valuing human life. (Very similar to modern day Chechens.)

Read Josephus' "Jewish Wars", very interesting.
>>
>>78050672
WOAH I HAVE BEEN BTFO! REALLY MAKES ME THINK! WHEN WILL I EVER RECOVER!?
>>
>>78050719
True dat, friends with some Mormons and they believe some odd shit but they're far and away the nicest people I know.
>>
Hitler used Christianity to justify the H O L O C A U S T
>>
>>78051164
The only logial conclusion to atheism is moral relativism, so he is right, Atheism leads to an principless society
>>
>>78050209

But that's the thing, MOST people are dumb sheeple who need a set of principles to guide them.

Atheism has no principles, hence the degeneracy that occurs in the West today due to sheeple not having any limits on their behaviour.

Islam is another shitty option to control sheeple with (and might eventually take over the West).

Christianity is the only one with good principles for sheeple to follow, while allowing people who aren't necessarily believers but actually want to advance society to operate in peace.
>>
>>78050053
Dark ages happened because of the "mini ice age". All times of struggle (dark ages etc) and prosperity (renaissance) correlate to global temperature changes.
>>
File: 1452366436352.jpg (6 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1452366436352.jpg
6 KB, 320x180
>>78048930
>Cant seperate church and state
>Cant free yourself from worshiping one of them
you are a good goy
>>
>>78051207
>Mormons
This people, if they created a country would be probably one of the nicest places in the world, with low taxes, and very healthy family nucleus.And as the local churches take care of things like healthcare or education, the country would prosper a lot.
>>
>>78048930
Exactly. '''new atheism''' is just cultural marxism. Cultural marxism is being used to destroy civilization and freedom.
>>
>>78051606
Not an argument
>>
>>78051500
>entire civilization became warring dirt farmers because it got a bit chilly
OK
>>
File: 1463613793808.gif (793 KB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
1463613793808.gif
793 KB, 360x203
I AM ETERNAL!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlxfDvSyPKA
>>
>>78048930
You can appreciate and live by Christ's morals without thinking the entirety of the universe was created for special little humans by a Jewish mythical space wizard.
>>
>>78051122
Poor people tend to become thieves more than rich people, if there wasn't Christianity more poor people would become thieves, that's my point, they just can't be good because it is good, they need to have some superior being in their lives, and that is stupidity.
>>
>>78050719

Exactly. I have zero belief in God but if Christianity creates a society that is generally full of nice people that appreciate the nuclear family, hard work, giving etc then I'm all for it! Who cares if they believe in a sky daddy?
>>
>>78051677
They were becoming farmers since the Romans.The only thing that changed was the landlords,that were replaced with germanics ones.And the Dark ages only lasted until the death of charlemagne.After that lots of years of prosperity came
>>
>>78048930
>complain about migrants
>constantly migrate
How is Molyneux any different than Muslims?
>>
>>78048930
When you reduce religion about morality then this is valid, yes.
But keep in mind that it's a bit opportunistic. You are not a "good person" in the sense that christianity teaches because you want to be good. You are good because you fear punishment even when you don't get caught because "God sees all".

It's ok to keep the plebs in check, I guess. Unfortunately it's more the already civilised people that regain interest in christianity again. The chavs don't care for religion.
>>
File: einstein.jpg (67 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
einstein.jpg
67 KB, 900x900
>>78051986
your proposition is that all migration is equal
thus africans are the same as nordics
you are a retarded kike
>>
>>78050515

That's what I mean. The idea of an-all loving God who creates a shitty world with so much suffering is absurd. BUT if it keeps the dumb people satisfied and provides a framework for them to be nice and respectful of each other, it's great and it allows the more intelligent of society to prosper and progress humanity.
>>
>>mfw I realise Atheism has no universal principles or code of ethics like Christianity

Here's a little secret, neither does Christianity, or any religion for that matter.

If it did, there wouldn't be thousands of versions of it
>>
>>78052101
>It's ok to keep the plebs in check, I guess. Unfortunately it's more the already civilised people that regain interest in christianity again. The chavs don't care for religion.
You people sound autistic as fuck.Specially when you dont consider yourself plebs, and call everyone else one
>>
>>78051810

Intelligent people can think that way. But most of society can't. Look at the leftie retard degenerates that exist in the West and are actively bringing down Western culture. In previous generations, these idiots would be respected, productive, nice members of society that had families and were happy because they have a Christian framework to base their lives on.
>>
>>78048930
You don't need religion to live a respectable life.
Or are you the kind of degenerate who would be out there raping and killing if there wasn't some dude in the heaven telling you no?
>>
>>78048930
The bible was written by humans, and more specifically power hungry popes and priests.

Whether or not you believe in god, don't give words written by men blind faith.
>>
>>78052101
>Religion = morality
>Ignoring 95% of the "Old" morality that today's society deems immoral.

This is why we have a problem with muslims, when your morals are based purely on a old religious book it will conflict with newer moral understanding achieved through science and progress.
>>
>>78051500
The dark ages happened because people wanted shit so they took it.

It only ended because the church shamed Christians into being good to each other and sent them to Jerusalem to take shit from sand niggers instead.

The knowledge they acquired during the Crusades brought about Renaissance
>>
>>78052549
The story of Abraham being told to not kill his son is about how God abolished child sacrifice which was common among all tribes in that area at the time.

>circumcision is a reminder to not kill your children
>>
File: 1385912130570.png (152 KB, 830x844) Image search: [Google]
1385912130570.png
152 KB, 830x844
>>78052138
Yes, all migrants are equally traitors of own countries and leeching foreign countries as long as Jew makes money, then they move again and leech elsewhere. This is literally why we have wars, global corporations and pollution. People who can't create at their birthplace won't create anything elsewhere, they are sheep who jump on easy bandwagon of international corporations and make them bigger to the point those corporations open borders and flood us with even more migrants. Molyneux is literally the problem and besides that a Jew.
>>
>>78048930
I still an atheist, but I support Christianity as an cultural ally against degeneracy, Jew influence, feminists and LGBT faggotry. Go Jesus!
>>
>>78052745
>power hungry popes and priests

Have you even read the New Testament?
>>
File: disgust.gif (83 KB, 395x281) Image search: [Google]
disgust.gif
83 KB, 395x281
>mfw religious peep are too retarded to know what common sense is

They even need a book to tell them killing people is wrong
>>
>>78048930
no

capitalism causes degeneracy because it promotes progressivism

Christianity has failed to stop degeneracy at every turn, how did our society get to this point today? it was once Christian...
>>
>>78053110
Perhaps you prefer Mao's little Red book?
>>
>>78048930
>Implying you need a religion to have a code of morality or protectionism
Kill yourself.
>>
>>78053110
Most of the books don't say that. In fact they incite violence
>>
>>78048930
Go to the American midwest. Most of the christians here (which is basically everyone) are fat, inbred, rude, ignorant, and just in general a total cancer on society. I have met a few really cool christians, but in general religion is just a way for people with no self control to gain a moral compass and for horrifically inbred people who don't care for their bodies whatsoever to find a mate.
>>
File: 17mmbm8seviasjpg.jpg (41 KB, 800x573) Image search: [Google]
17mmbm8seviasjpg.jpg
41 KB, 800x573
>>78053210

>you're either a fundie Christfag, or a communist, there's nothing in between
>>
>>78052903
yes shlomo
>>
>>78052821
Circumcision is mostly for the jews, in america people are circumcised because of puritan views and Will Keith Kellogg (The Cereal man) who disliked people masturbating so he pushed for people to cut off their dick skin.
>>
>>78052964
Have you read history?

A lot of conflict have happened because of popes getting mad when people stop listening to their bullshit.
>>
>>78052821
And Abraham being a good example of a fucked up in the head kind of guy, willing to kill his son because he heard a voice in his head. And the only reason he didn't kill because the voice in his head told him not to.
>>
>>78053373
Why don't you go back to India and make it great(not again(for the first time))?
>>
Yeah christianity gives low iq plebs the opportunity to contribute to society. But still it doesn't make the fairytail of 'god' true.

Thats what atheism stands for, disproving that there is infact a god' it doesn't disprove that it does't provide a good code of conduct throughout life.

Ps: i don't give a shit about religion but i am not agnostic or atheist or whatever, i am completely neutral about religion because it has no place in my life.
>>
>>78052331
>being that triggered
take it easy, Juan. You can't deny that an omnipoten god who watches when you jerk off and can read your thoughts is a bit like a panopticum.

>>78052750
You are right. We have problems because we mix the world of christian morals and the world of muslim morals.
Besides that: I am very much in favor of genetic engineering and it's mostly christianity which holds it back. Therefore, China will probably become leadnig in that field.
>>
>>78053322
Just pointing out a book that caused widespread genocide because it contained a contrary message to "a book to tell them killing people is wrong"

Which also helps make the point, if you stand for nothing you will fall for anything, including mass murder on a Chinese industrial scale.
>>
>>78050053

I'm not so sure about that. Commoners pretty willingly submitted to liege lords when Feudalism became a big thing. It was the only real way to defend your village from Vikings (read: Snow Niggers) and other misc. raiders.
>>
File: 1080 Happy merchant.png (217 KB, 925x1080) Image search: [Google]
1080 Happy merchant.png
217 KB, 925x1080
>>78053578
yes shlomo
>>
File: 05-BLOG(2).jpg (109 KB, 1057x773) Image search: [Google]
05-BLOG(2).jpg
109 KB, 1057x773
>>
File: realjesus_zps5a9594ba.jpg (95 KB, 601x1024) Image search: [Google]
realjesus_zps5a9594ba.jpg
95 KB, 601x1024
>>78053786
>>
>>78053461
>popes getting mad when people stop listening to their bullshit.

What does that have to do with the Gospel? They sure as shit were not relying on that. Well golly gee, isn't that why Martin Luther kick started the Reformation? Why do you think Protestants exist?

That movable type printing press is to blame. Read the NT for yourself and make your case for gathering power to control people using Jesus Christ.

good fucking luck
>>
>>78048930
>Christianity gives good rules to live by
>give everything away
>never stand up for yourself
>everyone'syour broyhers in Christ
>good rules to live by
No
>>
File: behold christ the kike.png (123 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
behold christ the kike.png
123 KB, 501x585
>>78053926
>>
File: 3954376079.jpg (71 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
3954376079.jpg
71 KB, 640x427
>>78054097
http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/08/hundreds-of-muslim-refugees-in-germany-convert-to-christianity/
>>
File: CRDCihAWcAA-W48.jpg (55 KB, 599x443) Image search: [Google]
CRDCihAWcAA-W48.jpg
55 KB, 599x443
>>78054266
>>
>>78053655

Yes, it's not like that's a dumb comparison and that the Chinese tradition doesn't even have the Abrahamic tradition with its absolute distinction between theist and atheist. Also, no one died during the Taiping rebellion
>>
>>78053931
"No"
>>
>>78048930
>mfw I realise /pol/'s advocation of Christianity isn't even about the existence of God, it's about having good principles for humanity to follow and progress from.

So did you really think that pol was Christian because it believed in God?

As an agnostic, it's clear that the west needs religion, in its abscene they create one to replace it.
>>
>>78048930

I literally do not believe in God but I practice Christianity and all white people should do the same
>>
File: 11.Nov-1936-13.jpg (75 KB, 329x650) Image search: [Google]
11.Nov-1936-13.jpg
75 KB, 329x650
>>78054526
>>
>>78053461
>all conflict is an objective bad thing and the less conflict that occurred in a period of time the objectively better that period of time is

I hope all Swedes aren't this fucking cucked. There used to be a time when your people thrived on war
>>
>>78054735

Not an argument. Filtered
>>
File: pope servant of the jews.png (75 KB, 596x640) Image search: [Google]
pope servant of the jews.png
75 KB, 596x640
>>78054799
oh no, surely not
>>
Op You have taken the true red pill; God exists and he knows your name.
>>
>>78054920
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alhambra_Decree

epic
>>
>>78048930
Christianity WAS a meme used to weaken Rome.
Roman virtues are better than anything Christian morals could ever be, if only because they don't dictate you to "love your enemies" and "turn the other cheek", while still living a dignified and respectable life.
>>
File: CTROcfXXAAAElOY.jpg (63 KB, 399x650) Image search: [Google]
CTROcfXXAAAElOY.jpg
63 KB, 399x650
>>78055132
http://www.haaretz.com/jewish/news/1.697989
>>
>>78048930
Christianity is no protection against Marxism. In fact, it is the source of Western Civilization's vulnerability to Marxism, because deification of a dead kike and chosen race status for the jews that Christianity provides makes it impossible to root out the Jewish bad actors who threaten the stability of our system. Just try redpilling some Christians on the ethnic slaughter Jews perpetrated against Orthodox Christians in Holodomor - they won't hear of it, nothing but 'muh chosen people' over and over again. Bowing down to jews is what destroys European people on any continent
>>
File: 1466115888583.png (1 MB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1466115888583.png
1 MB, 1440x1080
>>78048930
Something people don't think about (because the concept of sin is all but dead) is that sins feel good. All sins look like a bargain that appear to give us something for nothing, or at a cost we aren't concerned with. We can use masturbation as an example behavior of a sin with consequences. Masturbation feels good - this includes throwaway sex with co-eds and presumably gay sex.

We know most of the men we'd see posting on Twitter or reddit today don't even get to an academically acute level of abstinence before FAP FAP FAPing again. Their male hormones are in a constantly lowered state, so much so it makes sense to believe their baseline level of production lowers as well. Even if the baseline stayed the same - say a 9th grade boy spends a weekend home with thirty tabs open - he's spending that weekend not developing biological masculinity. He is being less dominant, less exploratory, more fearful, retains more fat, and as a result his brain isn't forming many connections to the masculine aspects of personality. Small wonder he "grows up" into a whimpering millenial cuck.

There is language for all of this without using biological terms. You can talk about practicing skills, social or athletic, and how he's not doing either of those. You can say he's not building productive habits. But I like to think of the neurology of these behaviors because it seems impossible to argue with.

A materialistic culture based on sense gratification agitates the mind and the senses. The lack of inner peace - the emotional hair-triggers - of people today makes them vulnerable to kike tactics.

Promiscuity wears out your ability to use the sex act to create a deep emotional pair-bond. Gluttony and modern "sinfully sweet" foods make nutritional eating feel laborious. Indulgence makes what is healthy and true to organism's nature feel bad. A Christian would say that is not what God wants for us.

I describe behaviors that will naturally punish us as sins.
>>
File: Afrikaner_Berlin14.jpg (31 KB, 403x303) Image search: [Google]
Afrikaner_Berlin14.jpg
31 KB, 403x303
>>78054363
http://www.der-gl.de/blog/?id=icj9e5ik
>50 Jahre Afrikanische Union
50 years of Africans in German politics.
Von links nach rechts: Dr. Karamba Diaby ( SPD Halle), Charles Huber ( CDU - Darmstadt), Dr. Pierrette Herzberger- Fofana ( Grüne Liste Erlangen),Bundespräsident Gauck, Elomba Bolayela ( SPD Bremen), Jacqueline Sande ( Bündnis 90/Die Grünen Berlin), Dr. Sylvie Nantcha ( CDU Freiburg )
>>
>>78051174
BECOME A #CLINTORIS TODAY!
>>
File: 1425932328222.png (94 KB, 348x437) Image search: [Google]
1425932328222.png
94 KB, 348x437
>>
>>78050454
>behaviour we see from leftists today
Then why are leftists often atheists?
>>
>>78051122
Actually IQ has a massively negative correlation with crime rates
>>
File: CSy5W3DXAAAjUn0.jpg (107 KB, 522x773) Image search: [Google]
CSy5W3DXAAAjUn0.jpg
107 KB, 522x773
>>78055498
>racemixing kikery
nothing new, shlomo
>moishe is freaking out that his scripts are failing
>>
File: 570px-Expulsion_judios-en.svg.png (120 KB, 570x400) Image search: [Google]
570px-Expulsion_judios-en.svg.png
120 KB, 570x400
>>78055361

Christianity was literally forged by Romans. They call it the Roman Catholic Church for very good reasons.

>>78055402
>his only argument is propaganda posters made in a country dominated by Protestants
>>
>>78050504
>It was supposed to be Rationalism and Science but emotional hippies fucked that up

Ironically, the problem with science is that it's too successful. It becomes too complicated and thus falls victim to interpretation by people with vested interests.

>They essentially failed to build up any underlying mode of living.

In Germany we had after the war in the 60s debates about this, and they wanted (or rather succeeded) to abolish the "secondary virtues" like cavalry, diligence and working for things larger than yourself in favour of "primary virtues" like tolerance and creativity and all that mush.
>>
>>78054752
War is rarely good for the common man, protestantism was just a way for kings to get back power from the church
>>
File: CTL9LH9WsAAmM6U.jpg (75 KB, 446x669) Image search: [Google]
CTL9LH9WsAAmM6U.jpg
75 KB, 446x669
>>78055712
yes shlomo
>>78054735
>>
>>78051314
>the only logical conclusion is illogical

Okay retard

The step that's wrong doesnt have to be atheism, but the jump you make stating that atheism necessarily implies moral relativism
>>
>>78055889
>war is rarely good for the common man

wrong, wrong, fucking wrong.

The American War of Independence let our common men expand west because no more royal decrees prohibiting this

The Mexican-American War protected American common men in the west from getting raided by Mexicans and gave them huge new territories to find riches in

World War II lifted us out of a depression and put everyone back to work, etc etc.
>>
>>78052203
>what are the 10 commandments
>>
>>78055711
It really started after WW2, but nobody done anything to limit the spreading of foreign influences, so now they can't prevent it. Merkel isn't a strong leader to solve that kind of thing 50 years ago, not to mention now.
>>
>>78056191
So you have two examples? How many wars in the last century that america was involved with was good for the common man?

First time I have ever heard anyone call WW2 good.
>>
>>78055712
After they finally adopted, yes. But Christianity was persecuted for 300 hundred years before that ever happened. The Roman empire went to shit after that.
Western civilization rose again because the Popes didn't closely follow Christian morals by loving their enemies and turning their cheeks.

Christianity was to ancient times' morals the same cancer as liberalist "tolerance" is to our own times' morals. We would've been better off without this hippy knock-off of Judaism.
>>
>>78056292

Wait, what part of the New Testament was that?
>>
File: CimdIT4WsAA1Ma-.jpg (27 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
CimdIT4WsAA1Ma-.jpg
27 KB, 444x444
>>78056386
>>
>>78048930
No religion stands up against pure logic and survival of the fittest.
>>
File: 1463517242477.jpg (115 KB, 1498x473) Image search: [Google]
1463517242477.jpg
115 KB, 1498x473
>>78048930
WE NEED TO REDPILL STEFAN ON THE REAL DEAL
THE JEWISH ZIONIST MOVEMENT
>>
>>78056292

Jewish meme. No value in Catholicism

>>78052203
>he doesn't know about the church councils
>he doesn't know about ex cathedra promulgations

>>78056525

If Christianity caused the Roman Empire to fall, why didn't it make the Spanish, French, or British Empires fall?

>>78056407

World War II unfucked our economy and made us the top global superpower and only nuclear armed state. There were literally no negative downsides to that war for us. There were three examples in that post.

This is all operating on the marxist assumption that what's good for the common people is maximizing their lifespan and possession of material goods so you're automatically wrong anyways.
>>
>>78056845
You are ignoring the death of 80 million europeans, but I guess as long as they aren't american they are not common men.
>>
File: QkC8dvRQmkE.jpg (62 KB, 414x604) Image search: [Google]
QkC8dvRQmkE.jpg
62 KB, 414x604
>>78056628
>>
>>78050057
The people who boast the most about how they don't need religion are the main demographic for it
Smart people realize the importance of Christianity and how it single handedly built western civilization
>>
Stefan, I know you are reading this. If you want to go full redpill, read Mein Kampf. Just read the first 100 pages where Hitler talks about the Press in Vienna etc. and you will be shocked how close you are in your current videos to Hitlers mind.

And go watch "the greatest story never told". It will change your life, I promise you that.

Take a few hours of your life and watch it. You will not regret it.
>>
>>78056942

I specifically said the war was good for us, not for Europeans, but that's not even the point of my post. You're shifting the goalposts instead of providing arguments.
>>
>>78056845
>>he doesn't know about the church councils

So wait, 'universal principles' are created by consensus now?
>>
File: 1416557416666.png (70 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
1416557416666.png
70 KB, 224x224
>>78056959
>>
>>78057182

Church councils are divinely inspired and incapable of error in their resolutions.
>>
>>78057120
No, I said that war is bad for the common man, then you went ahead with examples that benefited americans at the cost of others.
>>
File: 1465658521207.jpg (6 KB, 196x178) Image search: [Google]
1465658521207.jpg
6 KB, 196x178
I love this straw man christcucks has come up with
>MUH MORALS
What morals? Being good is good and being bad is bad ? I can be good and live by morals that are similar to Christian morals without wasting an hour and a half of my life each Sunday and praying to the all mighty sky daddy. You don't need to be Christian to adopt these morals.
>>
>>78050053

The Dark Ages weren't fun? Shit, please enlighten us more.
>>
>>78057259

I guess moving around pedos to evade the law isn't really wrong then
>>
>>78056845
Because they kept the parts that gave good morals to the society but ignored the parts that would've never allowed a successful, dominant society.
Even so, Christian morals are inferior to Roman virtues because you have to find dignity, discipline and self-respect from sources of morality apart from religion.
>>
>>78056547
>repeat of the same comment
>>
Religion is a way to keep stupid people in line and give them the illusion of purpose and community
>>
>>78049760
>without having been forced to
>without
>having
>been
>forced
>to
>without having been forced to
Name one single nano second of human history in civilization where 1 single person wasn't forced by his leader through threat of violence to do things that he didn't want to do. 1 nano second, 1 person.
>>
>>78049760
Dumb sheeple have supported dumb sheeple throughout time.
>>
>>78057606
Neetdom and welfare?
>>
>>78048930
Christianity is degenerate. Become a Buddhist and detach yourself from the worlds ills.
>>
>>78048930

I'm a big believer that Christianity is as good as religions get. However, I've always been wary of the organized church. There's a big difference between good Christians and good church goers, the latter being the ones you have to watch out for.
>>
>>78057332
>I said that war is bad for the common man

Which is literally meaningless because you haven't defined what "bad" means and why something being bad for common people makes it objectively bad.

Swedes are unbelievable.

>>78057427
Church councils never said that, great strawman though.

>>78057502
>Christianity doesn't teach dignity
>Christianity doesn't by definition require discipline
>Christianity by definition doesn't require self-respect

I'm not a theological professor but you're objectively wrong about this lad.

Avoiding sin requires discipline, the body is a temple in which God is said to live and therefore a lack of self-respect is sin which will incur punishment.

>>78057767
>just detach yourself from the world with this Asian religion

Degeneracy and cuckery all in one post.
>>
>>78057343
You need to be a Christian to hold them as ultimately inviolable and that you will be judged righteously no matter whether anyone else knows of your sin.
>>
File: atheism kills civilization.png (64 KB, 816x538) Image search: [Google]
atheism kills civilization.png
64 KB, 816x538
>>
>>78057716
Neetdom is a symptom oppression and of being a part of a world that you don't belong in and don't even want to belong in but you're forced to anyway
>>
>>78057858
>Church councils never said that

Nor did they ever try to stop it
>>
>>78048930
>I think people are inherently evil and incapable of long term planning and rational behavior
>They need to be given the threat of eternal torture and damnation from an invisible jewish sky daddy to not murder each other
>therefore rational, evidence based thinking and logic is BADDDDD!!!!! XD
>>
>>78048930
>rise of pedophilia acceptance for example

pedophilia was LEGAL *AND* WIDESPREAD CENTURIES ago when *CHRISTIANS* were a MAJORITY

Sick of this meme.

Christianity had literally no role in bumping up the age of consent.
>>
>>78057993

Pedophilia is quite literally forbidden by official church dogma nigger.

I think you have a fundamental misunderstanding of what exactly we're talking about here which may be caused by not knowing English from birth so I'll let it slide.
>>
You can keep trying to push your definition of a "good person", which doesn't exist, and keep arguing that someone who doesn't believe what you do can't ever fit that description, but for most atheists, it really doesn't matter to us.
>>
>>78048930
point of religion is to promote unity and cohesion in the world of people
unfortunately, it is also wrong in the world of things which people have determined was supposed to be its sole merit

it wasn't meant to be right, it wasn't even meant to be nice, it was just meant to work and work well
>>
>>78057858
Attachment is suffering. Christianity encourages attachment to God, but this will not save you from suffering. Being detached is not degenerate, you can improve the world while detached
>>
File: images (3).jpg (5 KB, 297x170) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
5 KB, 297x170
>>78048930

Just finished that video half an hour ago, same exact reaction.

Not even mad, kinda just itching for a war so I can grab my barbeque tools and kill degenerates.
>>
>>78058247

Suffering is good though. If you never suffer you will never strengthen, and strength is the most important thing both for an individual's character and his volk as a whole.
>>
>>78058379
Suffering is bad, no matter what Nietzsche said to justify his drug taking NEET lifestyle.
>>
EACH CALLER FACES STEFAN
ALON
>>
I want to become a christian but I'm too afraid to go to church. I have schizophrenia and have very poor people skills and can't work. I don't relate with others very well and I'm worried people will dislike me. What if I found a pastor willing to baptize me privately and just practiced on my own?

Will anglicans baptize people easily? I know lutherans require baptism classes and orthodox require a discipleship with a priest and catholic requires RCIA for a year.

I wish my parents baptized me at birth..
>>
>>78051281
Jews justify the holocaust
>>
>>78058534

Iron has to be melted down before it can become steel. The same is true for men.
>>
>>78058646
be a buddhist
fuck the dead jew on a stick
>>
>>78058646
Read the Dhammapada
>>
human instinct keeps morals in line you dolt
>>
>>78057858
Yes, you're thinking of the Christianity that developed during the Middle Ages to undo the damage that had been done. The seven capital sins are not an original concept in Christianity, they developed in the Middle Ages.
Originally Christianity was nothing more than a meme used to instill a self-destructing sense of tolerance of one's enemies into the minds of Roman people to weaken and ultimately destroy Roman civilization. That Christianity isn't like that anymore after we adopted it doesn't mean that it's not bad, it means that we're relentless and after we went down we stood up on our own feet again. But anything that Christian morals did/do for society, Roman virtues did it better.
>>
>>78058379
>>78058534
Suffering is not good or bad, it's a truth of existence. Nietzsche did not moralize suffering. It's not about good and bad.
>>
>>78059011

Why does it even matter what form Christianity took 2000 years ago if that form is no longer present in any way? Roman virtues are tied to a single culture; any white person can adopt Christianity and this helps promote unity between us. I think many of those same virtues were incorporated into Christianity in the first place.

>>78059102
Suffering leads to desirable outcomes. This is what I mean by good.
>>
>>78058646
Why would god make you that way? What possible reason would he have to fuck up your life?

Don't force yourself to believe things just because it makes things easier. Work on yourself, go to therapy, learn to cope, take medicine if necessary.
>>
>>78056088
Godless, "secular" morality is subject to change, for fucks sake we have a real world example going on right now in this very country.
>>
File: seraphim.jpg (90 KB, 356x500) Image search: [Google]
seraphim.jpg
90 KB, 356x500
>>78048930

If there is no immortality, the Liberal believes, one can still lead a civilized life; "if there is no immortality"-is the far profounder logic of Ivan Karamazov in Dostoyevsky's novel-"all things are lawful." Humanist stoicism is possible for certain individuals for a certain time: until, that is, the full implications of the denial of immortality strike home. The Liberal lives in a fool's paradise which must collapse before the truth of things. If death is, as the Liberal and Nihilist both believe, the extinction of the individual, then this world and everything in it-love, goodness, sanctity, everything-are as nothing, nothing man may do is of any ultimate consequence and the full horror of life is hidden from man only by the strength of their will to deceive themselves; and "all things are lawful," no otherworldly hope or fear restrains men from monstrous experiments and suicidal dreams. Nietzsche's words are the truth-and prophecy-of the new world that results from this view:

Of all that which was formerly held to be true, not one word is to be credited. Everything which was formerly disdained as unholy, forbidden, contemptible, and fatal--all these flowers now bloom on the most charming paths of truth. [4]

The blindness of the Liberal is a direct antecedent of Nihilist, and more specifically of Bolshevist, morality; for the latter is only a consistent and systematic application of Liberal unbelief It is the supreme irony of the Liberal view that it is precisely when its deepest intent shall have been realized in the world, and all men shall have been "liberated" from the yoke of transcendent standards, when even the pretense of belief in the other world shall have vanished--it is precisely then that life as the Liberal knows or desires it shall have become impossible; for the "new man" that disbelief produces can only see in Liberalism itself the last of the "illusions" which Liberalism wished to dispel.

Fr. Seraphim Rose
>>
>>78048930

Welcome to the Bread Pill.
>>
>>78058835
I agree and disagree with your comment. I think you understate the stoic elements of Christianity that did undo Jewish slave morality to an extent (though I would argue not nearly enough). I especially like Tolkien's notion of the "long defeat". It actually syncs with Vedic concepts of unsatisfaction and the ultimate futility of life.

I chose to view Christianity as an edifying myth, as I view Greco-Roman mythology. I will teach the stories to my children, but not as religion. There is a lot of deep philosophy worth learning in all of it.

http://facingislam.blogspot.com/2014/07/tolkiens-long-defeat.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOQNGrUcK4c
>>
>>78059454
Because the thread is literally titled "CHRISTIANITY WASN'T A MEME", which it is, and the same thing that happened to Roman virtues being replaced by harmful Christian morals is happening now to the patched-up modern Christian morals with no morals at all, so it's useful for comparison.
>>
>>78058646

Being baptized at birth means nothing. Absolutely nothing. You missed a chance to get your head wet in public as an infant. None of the idiots telling you that infant baptism matters remember the event.

It's always been about you meeting God, you confessing that He is the Lord, and believing He rose from the dead, proving He is God.

It's never been about joining a religious club.

It's always been about being born again, and you can do that all by yourself, with God's help, right now.

Is that what you desire?
>>
>>78059454
Suffering provides the opportunity for goodness. It does not necessitate it though.
>>
>>78060010

No pain no gain lad.
>>
>>78060130
Do you even lift bro?
>>
>>78057937
Well the government in Canada legalized suicide yesterday didn't it?
>>
>>78058958
>what is a nigger
>>
>>78060291
I think they just made burn barrels legal.
>>
>>78050162

This.

Yuri Bezmenov's viewpoint is the final redpill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
>>
>>78048930
>God is a lie
t. Diderot
>>
>>78048930
Yupp
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 399x520) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 399x520
I wish my 2 atheists friends grew out of Atheism.
>belittles me for being brought up Christian
>insults Christianity if I talk bad about Islam
>compares Christianity to Islam and then proceeds to compare all religion as the same
>when I bring up ISIS they both go "that's NOT true Muslims" and then tried to compare Westboro to ISIS
>Says even though Westboro doesn't kill they wish death and for people to burn in hell and somehow equate that to Christianity and ISIS

My friends PISS me off. They use Christianity as a punching bag and insult it like crazy yet believe that Moderate Muslims are what "American Muslims" are and that ISIS is a Radicalized part of Islam that does not represent All of Islam....
>>
>>78064271
Show them Stephen Coughlin
>>
>>78048930
>Atheism has no universal principles.
Wrong, all Atheists are not yet convinced that magical anthropomorphic immortals exist. As to a code of ethics, it should be obvious why, Atheism (despite some progressives failed attempts and the whinging of brain damaged fundies) is not enough to be a religion or political ideology, it only addresses one issue, the existence of magical anthropomorphic immortals.
>Christianity gives us good rules to live by.
Except all of the ones that we don't follow (which make up the vast majority of the religion's rules). If western countries held to the tenants of the Bible as strictly as middle eastern countries did to those of the Q'ran and Haddith, we would be much similar shitty situations. We aren't because our religions have adapted to the modern world and most people do not follow all of their religion's rules.
>Repeat of #1
Redundant, already covered why it has no rules.
>My country left wing authoritarians are Atheist.
Cool, my country's left wing authoritarians are mostly Christian, as is most of my entire country. If there is a shitbag in my country, there's a 70-80% chance they'll be Christian, this has no bearing on anything.
>I've never personally met a bad Christian.
You gave all of them to us, also see above, just because you're country doesn't have bad Christians (an inevitable result of your country having less Christians period) has no bearing on anything.
>I've met countless cunty atheists and muslims.
Same here, but again what does your anecdotal experience have to do with anything at all? I've met and seen stories of loads of shitty Christians here in the states.
>/pol/s advocacy for Christianity.
/pol/ isn't one person, I (a person who semi-regularly posts on /pol/) would not advocate for Christianity in it's current form, at least in my country it's shit and if we had more of it we'd be more like the middle east. Con't in next post.
>>
>>78058249
>tfw you have been sharpening your teaspoons and inflating your spare bike wheels

I'm absolutely ready or this race war.
>>
File: Screenshot_3.png (213 KB, 450x307) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.png
213 KB, 450x307
>>78064739
NOT AN ARGUMENT
>>
>>78048930
>listening to Stefan Molyneux
stopped right there my dude
>>
File: angr-argumenter.jpg (11 KB, 700x436) Image search: [Google]
angr-argumenter.jpg
11 KB, 700x436
/pol/, were coming at a crucial point in history now and you have to make a decision.

PICK A HERO
OR BE A HERO
>>
>>78064739
>Atheism is to blame for all this shitty stuff.
Really? I'm not particularly convinced, since your argument seems to be constructed of poor attempts to correlate Atheism with negative behaviors (which you have yet to substantiate with data) and your own anecdotal experiences (which are worthless on their own).
Might I suggest that it is not Atheism, but a dogmatic adherence to a flawed political ideology based on bad science done by Marxists (Progressivism+Intersectionality+Shaming Tactics) that are to blame for the ills of society you have listed, and not simply the lack of belief in magical anthropomorphic immortals?
Also:
>Yet when you look at the reality, Christians tend to be nicest people. Muslims and Atheists tend to be the cuntiest, most radical morons of all humanity.
At least in my country, this is completely wrong, as I mentioned in my last text block, 70-80% of my country is Christian, and so the vast majority of all shitty people will be a Christian of some denomination, our population of muslims is insignificant, and Atheists are one of the least criminal populations in the country period.

In short, not an argument.
>>
>>78064739
>All atheists are equally foolish.

This is something to brag about?
>>
>>78048930
youre a fucking retard
>>
>>78050449
>That there is an argument
kill yourself m8
>>
>>78057606
>making such a broad claim
>absolutely impossible to substantiate
Sorry Sven but your opinion is worthless
>>
>>78066100
I never said disbelieving in magical anthropomorphic immortals was either stupid or smart, just that OP is wrong for making an absolute statement " Atheism has no universal principles" when it does have one.
>>
>>78048930
i'd highly suggest going here now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szBTl3S24MY&list=PL126FC84AA7438000
>>
>>78052140
>keeping the dumb people satisfied and providing a framework for them to be nice and respectful of each other, it's great and it allows the more intelligent of society to prosper and progress humanity

Very nice condensed the main idea of a religion. The question is - do we still need christianity to provide this or maybe there is time for something new. Some new ideology/theory but without all the christian-like miracles narrative.
>>
>>78048930
Welcome to the club, I know it's hard to come to this conclusion but it's to see people finally getting aboard this train.
Many people will try to meme you out of this but you're on a good logical train of though, not everyone is created equal and some people need the fear of roting in hell and social shaming to act like decent people.
>>
File: Stefo.jpg (19 KB, 336x557) Image search: [Google]
Stefo.jpg
19 KB, 336x557
>>78048930

>universal
universal joints no problem at Stefo's garage
>>
File: 822277362.gif (899 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
822277362.gif
899 KB, 600x338
>>78067795
this
>>
>>78057993
>avoiding the fact that the pesos in the church are hippie cucks that joined to avoid being drafted

Don't be so dense anon, it has nothing to do with the religion, it's literally against pephilia in every way, aside from pussy lib niggers using it against itself
>>
>>78058003
Pink haired millenialfag detected
>>
Atheism is just the lack of belief in a god.

There is no need for religion, IF you have principles you can rationally argue for.
Molyneux is right that the ideal would be to replace religion and culture with philosophy, but he realises that a common culture or religion is needed before progress can be made.
>>
>>78048930
Atheism and philosophy walk hand in hand. To be an atheist means you have the ability to understand the philosophical history of its origins. That means socrates to kant to modern ethics professors. If you are an atheist without understanding the history of philosophy then it's because philosophical ideas are proliferating.
>>
>>78050454

>the religion is an attempted jewish subversion of western society 2000 years in the running

Christianity wasn't forced on Europe. Britain largely became Christian because in 700AD, when the king married Sexburga, an Anglosaxon queen and she built a shit ton of Abbeys and Monastries and basically taught people how to write. After the Roman Empire, a lot of Europe was left aimless until Christianity united them again.
>>
>>78048930

friendo God is real, Jesus is real, the holy spirit is real.
>>
BECAUSE ATHEISM ISN'T A POLITICAL IDEOLOGY YOU FUCKING MORON
>>
>>78048930

Obama is actually an atheist. He's stated so many years before he ran for president. However, most people are religious imbeciles that work for the jew lords, so he has to appease to them.
>>
I do not dispute the contention that religion is good for human morality, but to say that all morality is derived from religion is false. There are many instances when people (me included) simply use our instincts, and/or our inner mind to see what the best course of action to take in a certain situation would be.

Religion and morality do not necessarily go hand in hand with each other, although they support each other greatly.
>>
>>78049544
Stefboob made a video recently essentially saying everything OP just said, if I recall. Which I may not because who ever really listens to that literally cancerous mongoloid. https://www.gog.com/promo/20160611_summer_bundle_mount_and_blade
>>
>>78061330
is anarchocapitalism

which is what stefan is
>>
>>78057858
I guess your precious bible doesn't teach you what "bad" means eh? Are you this stupid?
>>
>>78073947
It does teach us. Bad things come from Satan. Good things come from God. Do you have 47 chromosomes or what? Try harder.
>>
>>78074155
I was asking because he apparently needs it defined for him
>>
>>78048930
Religion was created to control alpha males, thus controling famales too, and thus making society function.
>>
>>78048930
Yfw you realize Christianity is just another set of rules set up to make the average person slightly better and fit in but holds back any better person.

It's still better than most other systems but Jesus Christ
>be /pol/
>think sky jew is red pilled
>literally delusional
>>
>muh jew on stick!!!!
>>
File: hentai-demon-1101.jpg (575 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hentai-demon-1101.jpg
575 KB, 1920x1080
Question from a satanist. Do you even read your bibles?

Yeah, I was wondering if you were paying attention to this religion of yours about an evil entity taking over the world with his people being the majority of the population of the planet. Said religion, would have had it's scripture (law - jeremiah 8:8) changed. Also, according to this very religion you claim to profess, if it were true, the master of the household (the saviour) will be called prince of demons, which doesn't quite resound with this jesus fag, as nobody calls him prince of demons, instead, he seems to be worshipped as a "god of this world" and nobody seems to be in the minority here.
Also, I know some people preach satanism, but they claim either that Satan is the bad guy or shit like that, nobody seems to be mentioning that, as suggested by Romans 10:13 "Whoever calls on the name of ????? will be saved." We should declare with our mouths: Save me Satan. Not Lucifer, no other name, Satan.
Prince of demons, they said. Defamed without we having evidence of said evildoing of him.
Well? Do YOU believe your religion as you claim?
>>
>>78054977
>Op You have taken the true red pill; God exists and he knows your name.

I don't even believe in God. But the Christian frameworks seem to be the best one to civilise the plebs.
>>
>>78067139

I wish there was but there's certainly no such proposal.
>>
>>78051123
Except it's the other way around.
>>
File: dna.jpg (146 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
dna.jpg
146 KB, 1191x670
>>78048930

>he hasn't grown into genetic determinism yet
>>
>>78048930
The problem with religion is that it takes itself too seriously. For whatever reason it MUST be true that some book that was written by a bunch of primitives with generations of oral tradition preceding it MUST be infallible because... reasons and if you can't accept that then you're an apostate!
Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.