[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just can't anymore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: trref.jpg (69 KB, 940x504) Image search: [Google]
trref.jpg
69 KB, 940x504
Where the fuck is this world going?

"Trans refugee" you can't make this shit up, now wonder IT landed in Canada.

CANADA YES

TRANSREFUGEE WELCOME

http://en.daily.vice.com/videos/it-was-the-worst-time-of-my-life-a-transgender-syrian-refugee-tells-us-her-story
>>
>>78045963
at least it won't have children or try to blow people up
>>
>>78045963
>linking Vice and not just copying story
Get out.

Being a tranny in a snackbar country is actually a legitimate reason for wanting to get the fuck out of there because they'll fucking kill you the second they find out.
>>
File: Americanmuscleman.png (149 KB, 414x332) Image search: [Google]
Americanmuscleman.png
149 KB, 414x332
>>78045963
>>
>>78046110
You never know lad, it's very likely to blow up tho.
Think about a trans going on a terror attack no one will suspect it.
>>
File: Carlos.png (138 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
Carlos.png
138 KB, 350x350
>>78046110
But it will...
Blow people
>>
>>78046208
there you go...

It's been about six months since the first Syrian refugees started arriving in Canada as part of the government's resettlement program. Among them is 21-year-old Ilyana Alsarraj. But her story is different from most refugees because she's transgender. Her home town hasn't seen much fighting and she told us she fled Syria to Lebanon because of her family, not the war. She says she suffered abuse at home and in Lebanon until she was accepted by Canada. But as she adapts to her new life in Toronto, she's still finding it hard to escape discrimination.
>>
>>78046320
I'd say kill yourself but your Denmark is way ahead of the world on that
>>
File: The emu's are back.png (55 KB, 1302x1056) Image search: [Google]
The emu's are back.png
55 KB, 1302x1056
>>78046522
What did you say New Zealand?

Pic related. Beaten by a bird.
>>
File: image.png (280 KB, 431x768) Image search: [Google]
image.png
280 KB, 431x768
>>78045963
Homosexual "refugees" are nothing new

We get them from the states all the time.

That's why Toronto is so gay
>>
>>78046498
>But as she adapts to her new life in Toronto, she's still finding it hard to escape discrimination.
Ah there's that patented Vice spin. Useless human being shooting for victim points high score upset that he/she's useless.
>>
>>78046498
The only discrimination this dude would face in Toronto is from muslims. Its the gayest city in Ontario, no Torontonian looks twice at the 400 lb drag queen stomping down yonge st.
>>
>>78047016
Yea Vice is so PC right now, it just poped on my kikebook tho, I thought it would be nice to share with /pol/ the daily morphine that kikebook is injecting through people's brain...
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.