[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AMERICAN MUTT GENERAL-don't belong edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (556 KB, 1536x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
556 KB, 1536x1536
This is a thread to discuss the Political and Cultural implications of the American "mutt" problem.

I don't know about you but I feel totally alone here. I have no culture, I have no people, and because of it I feel as though I'm Politically non existent.

What does "American" even mean? Even if trump wins, then what? I'm surrounded by spics and even the white people that are left don't really look like me. I must be some really rare mix of European because I've only ever come across a couple people in my entire life who look like me.

>is America doomed because of this? I just find it hard to care about non whites and whites that don't look/act as I do
>>
>>78045881
Bet you're Armenian
>>
>>78045881
>didn't even lurk long enough to learn how to greentext properly
fuck off back to rebbit you cuck
>>
>>78046195
/thread
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 380x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 380x300
>>78046020
I have extremely light blue almost gray eyes.

I have light brown hair but my mother has blonde.

And my father and I have red hairs scattered through our beard

So I doubt it
>>
>>78046195
I was using it as a final summing up of what I wanted to say

Have you been here for six months or what?
>>
>>78046472
That's not how you use it, nigger.
>>
>>78045881
Maybe you should kill yourself because you obviously suck as an American.

You're basically a useless eater.
>>
Post pic of ur face otherwise this thread is useless
>>
Why don't you read some classic American literature to get a feel for what the Country was meant to represent. Maybe that'd help give you some national pride, the founding fathers were fucking bad-asses.
>>
>>78047656
I have.

I've read several books by Hamilton and a few from several other founding fathers.

I think they were all great men, some of the best to ever exist. But so much of what they said and felt no longer represents America.

We've gone so far from that and I don't believe a president has enough power to fix it. And that's assuming most people think there's a problem. The left wants to go further in this direction and the right has problems of their own.
>>
>>78046020
how did you figure
>>
>>78046326
if your surname ends in -yan or -ian your def armenian

google armenian they have a very typical face
>>
>>78045881
>I have no culture, I have no people, and because of it I feel as though I'm Politically non existent.

I don't have culture or people either, but I've never given a fuck about that.

I realized when I was young that I was totally politically alienated, so I've never known anything else.

I just focus on things that interest me, and I don't give a fuck about "culture". I am at peace with the fact that I'm different. Actually, feels kind of good to not be a conforming sheep.

tl;dr: it's all about attitude
>>
>>78048594
I'm telling you I'm not Armenian

My family has traced it's line and we've been here since before the war for independence.

Where is this Armenian thing coming from?
>>
File: IMG_1685.jpg (89 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1685.jpg
89 KB, 500x700
>>78048594
Armenian American mutts are qt
>>
>>78048810
>I just focus on things that interest me, and I don't give a fuck about "culture"

But don't you wish there was somthing more, somthing to be apart of?
>>
File: 1463289038846.png (488 KB, 1604x976) Image search: [Google]
1463289038846.png
488 KB, 1604x976
>>78049231
your family has been in America since before the war for Independence. Are you fucking serious. THAT'S AWESOME. Me for instance. This pic related is all I know of my family tree. Most of us are more lost than you are man.
>>
>>78048082
None of that matters. Your ancestors conquered this land. They built that culture of liberty, self reliance, limited government and being a moral fag that can't handle the banter. When people think American they think of you.

Separate yourself from modern day America and be ready to fight for a land your ancestors would be proud of, but don't lose that heritage just because Wilson gave our country to the Jews. You're a white American, the only real one, and next time around we'll make it clear who this land is for.
>>
>>78048082
Read "waking up from the American dream" it's pretty good.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.