[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on sikhism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (187 KB, 1450x1650) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187 KB, 1450x1650
Redpill me on sikhism
>>
>>78045793
Looks like the OpFor symbol from Modern Warfare
>>
>>78046502
fpbp
>>
I went to Canada a few months ago for a friends marriage.
Fucking Sikhs everywhere. Like hundreds of thousands.
They smelt fucking weird, they were generally unfriendly and they had these annoying little gypsy kids running around being a menace.
>>
>>78045793
When you need to fill your country with brown people but refugees are too mainstream
>>
>>78045793
BRO TIER
R
O

T
I
E
R
>>
>>78046911
Explain
>>
>>78046986
lurk more
>>
>>78047193
dickhead
>>
>>78046502
tango sucka!
>>
Amazing people, perhaps the only who have moral and religious obligation to stop Islam.
>>
>>78045793
Poojeets with turbans, bangles and special underwear
>>
>>78047387
But what do they believe?
>>
>>78047466
Sikhism is a mix between best elements of Hinduism and Islam, with big fuck you to all the bad parts of those faiths.
Their Gurus were tortured and killed over ages, and Sikhs have immense hatred of Islam.
>>
>>78046986
Its literally park of their religion to integrate into their new home and defend it at costs, also they hate muslims
>>
Battle of Saragarhi
Because Leonidas is a cuck.
21 sikhs vs 10k muslims
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.