[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I am honored to be the first CEO of a private corporation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Jonathan_Irons_5_AW.png (673 KB, 1280x719) Image search: [Google]
Jonathan_Irons_5_AW.png
673 KB, 1280x719
>"I am honored to be the first CEO of a private corporation to become a member of the United Nations Security Council. Unfortunately, my appearance today has been clouded by a flurry of speculation that my company is developing a weapon of mass destruction which would be capable of targeting specific ethnic groups. I want to address these allegations head on. Are we developing such a weapon? No we are not. Because we've already developed it. But with all due respect, the United Nations is a relic from a different time when nations were unique in their ability to solve the world's problems. But that just isn't the case anymore. Primarily because you have outsourced the job to me. I have sent people to die in your wars. So I feel uniquely qualified to tell you, your wars don't work! Which is why my priorities have changed; from profits to policy. Because politicians don't know how to solve problems. But I do. So let's be clear. I am here to solve the world's problems. And I believe the world's problems...begin with you."

Was he right /pol/ ?
>>
Atlas was right, and they pulled the "ebil Nazi, I mean manticore gas" out of their asses to give you motivation to shoot them

Tbh the game would have been better if it was the morally ambiguous PMC Atlas saving the world with questionable methods
>>
>>78045329
Yes. He was basically a fascist who used capitalism to his advantage.
>>
>>78045550
Are you on vacation? I'm pretty sure call of duty is unknown to Cuba.
>>
>>78046447
Nah we can play it, just not with other people

Campaign is always fun with some beers
>>
>>78045329
Is this worth a pirate? Last COD I played all the way through was MW3
>>
>>78046354
He would have created the most advanced and efficient government in the world if he wasn't a fascist
>>
>>78046704
Why are you focusing on the gaming aspect ? We are discussing the political aspect of Jonathan Irons
>>
>>78045329
Not bad looks like Kevin Spacey instead of the usual ayy lmaos.
>>
>>78046846
Because I have no idea who the fuck Jonathan Irons even is Achmed
>>
>>78045329
>playing vidya
>in the current year
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.