[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
With Turks, you win.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
With Turks, you win.
>>
>>78043427
>Turks
>Mongols

2 different cultures
>>
>>78046905
Temüdjin (Genghis original name) is derived from a Turkic word. He's also remembered to have speaken both Turkic and Mongol.
Most of the Army was Turkic.
Today, most successor states are Turkic.
Descendants have built Turkic empires.
>>
File: kek.jpg (33 KB, 480x564) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
33 KB, 480x564
>>78043427
>mongols
>turks

>turkish revisionism
funny how you pseudo-nationalist morons flee your country and then talk about how much superior and great it is and how you love it
either way shit thread
>>
>>78043427
The Turks served manly as slaves and servents, i.e. as cooks, stablehands and dancing boys etc. in the Mongol army.

Ethnic Mongols formed the fighting force and could have impressed literally any race of people to be their accesory slaves/servents. Turks were nearby and easy.
>>
File: wew.jpg (4 KB, 92x92) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
4 KB, 92x92
>>78047292
>turkic =/= turkish
kek, todays turks have nothing to do with centro-asians
>>
File: CapTmzJUkAAlhhb.jpg (20 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
CapTmzJUkAAlhhb.jpg
20 KB, 600x400
dayum. otto mans be up in the crib
>>
>>78046905
Additionally, you can understand the Mongol Empire as successor of the Göktürk Khaganate, via the second Göktürk Khaganate, the Turkic Kimek Khaganate.

>>78047366
>revisionism
>>
>>78043427
>saved the europe for 19283293812938th time
>paid the high price

pic very realted
>>
>>78046905
Life in Mongolia in 70 pictures.

http://oper-1974.livejournal.com/577497.html
>>
>>78047292
I compare mongolians of centuries ago to turks of today since 2 have different cultures and religions tho the same can be said with hungarians too.
>>
>>78047498
Who implies that?
Turkic is an umbrella term Turkish falls under.
>>
>>78047756
Life is harsh in the steppes but people there are still somewhat happy.
>>
>>78047826
You could say similar things for all kinds of people, but it's simply the correct way to speak of one cultural lineage.

Those Turks and our Turks share the same cultural descendance, one history.
>>
>>78047498
btw, you only think that because you have been turkified already
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.