[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
am i considered a degenerate for working at a call center? i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: cheekyjackdaw.png (170 KB, 474x379) Image search: [Google]
cheekyjackdaw.png
170 KB, 474x379
am i considered a degenerate for working at a call center?
i get paid weekly and on average i pull in around 1600usd after taxes just for talking on the phone, but i feel like this is mainly a """womens""" job.
>>
You are paid to take advantage of poor old people pressuring them into signing new contracts and paying lot of money for them.
>>
>>78041433
only downside is there are a ton of jiggaboos that work here. they dont get paid nearly as much as me because they arent working 30+ hours a week, but i still see some of them clearing a 600$ cheque
>>
>>78041248
1600 a week add up to 83k a year

WTF I'm doing with my life, I think I'm going to drop out of civ engineering college to be a call attendant in america before trump's build that wall.
>>
>>78041248
In this day and age, there should be no shame in any job, except for a job badly done.

When I was a teenager and worked in a supermarket check-out during summer, there were some old fucks that were smirking and saying I was doing a women's job.

Some years later, it has become very commonplace for men to work in checkouts and has been for decades in developed countries.
>>
>>78041248
That's a magpie, dumbass.
>>
>>78041248
If male pajeets can't even do a good job, what makes you think women can?
>>
>>78041248
Outbound call centers are kinda suspect. Depends how strong your moral compass is as to whether it is 'degenerate'
>>
>>78041648
niggers literally acting like niggers at work.
>>78041685
ye the money in telesales is fucking ridiculois, but its all there 100%
>>78041809
hello newfriend :)
>>
>>78041248
$83k a year to work at a call center? Where do you work, fucking NASA?
>>
Money is money dude. Fuck it. If you want to have a macho lifestyle take up MMA in your free time or body building or something
>>
>>78041853
whenever i get that windows technical support by """"""""Brian"""""""" i hang up immediately, but if i hear it sounds like an american man i stay on the line.
>>
>>78041248

I started at a call center selling living social, then moved on to groupon, then got recruited to sell pharma, and recently got recruited to sell dental equipment.

If you're good at your job, create a linkedin and sell yourself. recruiters are constantly looking for people good in sales. You can easily make ~150,000k a year in sales while working 5 hours a day.
>>
>>78041248

>i feel like this is mainly a """womens""" job.

If you're in outbound sales or technical support it's certainly not a woman's job. Men tend to excel in these areas.

But yes, your job is completely degenerate and most likely you work around degenerates.
>>
>>78041685
>>78041915
>>78041973
You wont even believe how much money a man can make at a call center. one of my supervisors thats been working there for 4+ years lives in scottsdale arizona and drives a 2014 ferrari
>>
>>78041248
>>78041915
>is working rather than leeching off welfare degenerate?
This is your question. The answer is no.
>>
File: photo.jpg (34 KB, 396x397) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
34 KB, 396x397
>>78041248
I am desperate for job too, a call center is the only option for me because I haven't finished uni but my english skills are good so that's the only well paid job for me right now.
I havent't sold anything to people before, I feel like trying to appeal to people to buy shit from me is a little degrading.
I still don't want to do it.
I tried starbucks because they need bilingual people but apparently making cofees and lattes for hipsters is a career now and you need to have it for working there. WHAT THE FUCK?
>>
File: virtual_175x125.jpg (7 KB, 175x125) Image search: [Google]
virtual_175x125.jpg
7 KB, 175x125
>>78041248
heard from another thread some dude makes bank selling virtual dix in 2nd life

still feel like a faggot anon?
>>
>>78042460
hmmmm..... really makes you think.......
>>
>>78041973
This. Call centers pay minimum wage or less. Why do you think it's fucking poo in loos 90 % of the time.
>>
>>78041973
I imagine OP has uncapped commission.
>>
>>78041685
>>>78017936
stupid brazil he probably makes 1600 a month he more than likely makes 400 a week plus youre forgetting the cost of living
>>
>>78041248
>working
nah
>women's
a. literally everything that can be done, men do better than women
2. women don't belong in an office anyway
d. alexander graham bell never intended for his invention to be used by women
>>
>>78041248
Yes you are.

You must realize that EVERYONE hates you.
They hate you with a burning fucking fury.

You call people when they dont want
You try to sell shit no one needs or wants to people
You trick old people who doesnt know better

You are a genital wart on the STD that callcenters are.

And the worst part is your doing degrading work for low as fuck pay.

Do you feel ashamed of working at a call centre?
If i did, id tell people i was unemployed as it wouls make me lool better.
>>
>>78042460
>second life

kek this piece of shit is still running?
>>
>>78044096
inbound sales center actually
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.