[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Riddle me this /pol.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: download.png (10 KB, 208x243) Image search: [Google]
download.png
10 KB, 208x243
If the jews are in control of the entire american media, as everyone here religiously believes, then why the entire american media is against Israel and pro-Palestine? And please, don't even try to convince me its the other way around, multiple reporters have already come out to explain how the media manipulates the general public into becoming anti-Israel militants.

Not to mention how the general media absolutly loves Islam, a bunch of antisemitic goat-fuckers. Why would the jews go all the way to use their so called, controlled media, to try to paint Islam as a religion of peace, when this very same group of degenerates wants to eradicate all the jews from the planet?

http://missingpeace.eu/en/2014/12/this-is-how-the-media-report-on-the-palestinian-israeli-conflict/
>>
>>78039459
What is diaspora?
Not all jews are zionist.
But all jews are jews.
>>
Because /pol/ needs a scapegoat to blame all their problems on, /pol/ has the Jews and Feminists have the patriarchy
>>
Jews don't control ALL of the media. It's just that they make up 2% of the general population but control far more than 2% of the media.
>>
>>78039459
>If the jews are in control of the entire american media, as everyone here religiously believes, then why the entire american media is against Israel and pro-Palestine? And please, don't even try to convince me its the other way around, multiple reporters have already come out to explain how the media manipulates the general public into becoming anti-Israel militants.

How do you know? You don't even live in America.
>>
>>78039459
>then why the entire american media is against Israel and pro-Palestine?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHH
>>
>>78040882
>>78041310

This.
>>
>>78039459
Jews are few in number, they cannot destroy the white race by themselves. They need mass immigration of various brown people in order to race mix whites out of existence. The promotion of accepting Muslim refugees is just them jumping on an opportunity to expedite the death of the white race, and a weakening of support to Israel is an unfortunate but acceptable side effect of the process.
>>
File: CddOZwzWEAI8a4L.jpg (41 KB, 600x474) Image search: [Google]
CddOZwzWEAI8a4L.jpg
41 KB, 600x474
>>78040882
yup
>>
Arent muslins and jews from the same place? Isnt islam just an expansion if Judaism?
>>
>>78043395
Isn't my dick just an expansion inside your mom?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (40 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
40 KB, 480x360
>>78039459
>why the entire american media is against Our Greatest Ally and pro-Palestine
They aren't. Also, Secular Internationalist Jews =! Religious Jews. The Israeli Orthodox are anti-zionist, and basically /pol/ with funny hats.
>>
>>78039459
We hate muslims in America.
>>
An older friend of mine is a career officer in the US military. He is fairly conservative, and Jewish.

He said when he went to Israel it was a total shock. He said it seemed like a true apartheid, and he couldn't believe how poorly the Palestinians were treated on a day to day basis.

Now, this is coming from someone who is Jewish and has fought and killed Jihadis. He had no illusions about the myriad bad actors in the Occupied Territories.

I think part of the reason Israel is portrayed negatively is because they are often the aggressors. Settlement building involves tearing down peoples homes, and stealing their land. It also tends to involve stealing scarce water resources. Water a family has used for generations to grow olives is siphoned off for Jews who get the land simply for being Jewish. Protests are met with force and there is no legal representation. Its a bad situation.
>>
>>78039459

If Jews really want to control the world shouldn't they be setting up shop in China?

If /pol/ is right, we should be seeing diaspora communities springing up around power centers in India and China. Also, Japan is a good deal larger of an economy than any one Euro nation. Why haven't they gone there?
>>
>>78039459
Don't question it. Shut up and be a good boy
>>
>>78039459
>then why the entire american media is against Israel and pro-Palestine?

its a dfense mechanism

isreali palestine conflict is artificial, theyre both ina greement to further the conflict becuase it means lots of money for each side. so kikes are okay with it being known.... its compartmentalization, the avg american will never know how its kikes that conrol their politicians, the media, the webpages, and the food anyways...

arguing about the conflict keeps people worried aobut the conflict thats it
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.