[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pro-lifers, I just want to know: why do you care? How does abortion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 342x245) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 342x245
Pro-lifers, I just want to know: why do you care? How does abortion effect your life enough to actively be against it?
>>
>>78037720
Because it's degenerate?
>>
>>78037777
So is shitting in the streets, what are you actively doing to prevent others from doing it?
>>
>>78037894
You've convinced me.

Start bombing abortion clinics again, boys!
>>
>>78037720
They believe it is the murder of children. Bodily autonomy is irrelevant to them, because they don't care about silly things like "rights" or "freedom" or even "burgers".
>>
It murdered millions of people I would have shared a world with

People that would have made good that God would have resurrected when the resurrection comes. So abortion has permanently made my - and everybody else's - existence worse.
>>
>>78037720

I think there's honestly no real moral distinction between abortion and infanticide, if one uses the argument that it's a matter of mental development then I fail to see why you wouldn't also approve of killing the retarded or brain damaged.

That being said Im not prolife, in America at least it's kept us from being utterly swamped in black welfare babies worse than we already are. Truly I view it as a necessary Evil
>>
>>78038038

> they don't care about silly things like "rights" or "freedom"

A person's right to live is the most fundamental right there is

Death is the ultimate lack of freedom

So killing a child in the womb is the worst violation of rights and deprivation of freedom that there can be.

You might as well say that its denying me freedom and "bodily autonomy" that I can't assrape you. When it comes to freedom, you always have to ask: the freedom to do what? Some freedoms are good and some are bad.
>>
>>78037720
They fear they dont get to heaven. Its good way to control plebs but has become obsolete.
>>
>>78038076
How can you say that insanity with a straight face?

Even the Alex Jones conspiracy theories are at least bound in what is physically possible.
>>
>>78038390

You came into existence once - your mind found itself coming into existence with a body. Is it insanity to say that you'll be doing that one more time?
>>
>>78037894
Apples and oranges
>>
Same thing as gay marriage. It doesn't affect them at all, but they want to control how others live their lives.
>>
>>78038353
The woman has a right to control her own body. The fetus is an unwelcome guest that, conveniently, cannot survive outside her.
>You might as well say that its denying me freedom and "bodily autonomy" that I can't assrape you.
No. You would then be denying my rights by interfering with me. Are you braindead?
>>
>>78038585

Shouldn't we all be concerned for each other's wellbeing? Especially when it comes to people that can't advocate for their own, like the unborn
>>
>>78037720
In most cases I would never be okay with killing an innocent human being, and unborn children are the most vulnerable.
>>
>>78038624

>The woman has a right to control her own body

What is a "right"? Where does it comes from?

>You would then be denying my rights by interfering with me

Same with the child in the womb. By interfering and ending its life, you're denying it its "rights" (whatever those are - I don't believe in them. There's only good and bad, a "right" is a useful legal fiction)
>>
File: 1435559362065.jpg (162 KB, 761x800) Image search: [Google]
1435559362065.jpg
162 KB, 761x800
>murder of under 20 year olds should be okay because I'm now 21
this is what baby killers sound like
>>
>>78038353
how would you go about re-writing the tax code to fit in unborn children?

if a fetus is determined to be a citizen on the US, then they will have to be taxed accordingly. how should we replace birth certifications? with conception certifications?

aside from the argument that legal and safe abortion leads to less crime, there's a big reason why it's legal, and that's got to do with the whole concept of legislating around fetuses that count as citizens, and therefore get the same rights and laws afforded to all of us.
>>
I'm pretty happy that tons of niggers and shitskins are aborted, actually. If they weren't, whites would already be a minority in the USA.
>>
>>78037720
People shouldn't have the right to kill someone else because they suck at life.

Little sluts should just sterilize themselves if they are going to have abortions.
>>
File: 1455673088876.png (6 KB, 309x351) Image search: [Google]
1455673088876.png
6 KB, 309x351
>>78037720
As much as I hate murder, which abortion is, I understand what the USA would look like if abortion was completely illegal. Look at Africa - its population has been rising despite all of the disease, genocide, and poor living conditions. Africans and African-Americans breed like the fucking plague and I guess the same could be said, albeit to a lesser degree, for South Americans.

Also, it's my belief that being born to a liberal family is a fate worse than death. So whenever a liberal kills her child, I think of it more as a mercy killing than murder.
>>
>>78037720
because I'm sick of Democrats murdering unborn children.
>>
>>78038866
so it should be legal to straight up murder beaners if they can't produce their certificates of american citizenship?
>>
>>78037720
>pro abortion people care about ONLY their lives and nothing else
>>
>>78037720
O boy we sliding hard right now.
>>
>>78038948

This honestly, if liberals want to campaign to kill to their own future voters... What's that saying? "never interrupt an enemy when he's making a mistake"
>>
>>78037982
As if thats a common thing
>>
>>78039049
it'd certainly be at the bottom of police concerns, and the fact that they aren't citizens would make it MUCH easier.

also, i'm pretty sure they found a mass grave of illegals somewhere in Texas. nobody gives a shit, and that's a shit argument.
>>
>>78038624
> an unwelcome guest

It's not unwelcome when you chose to have sex, the one and only act that's one and only purpose it to create that "unwelcome guest". That's exactly like literally calling some guy up and inviting him to walk inside your house and then killing him because he was an unwelcome guest.
>>
>>78039202
>i'm pretty sure they found a mass grave of illegals somewhere in Texas. nobody gives a shit
isn't Texas like nearly half mexican by now?
>>
>>78037720
I get that they don't like state funded or enabled abortion, as it's shady as fuck whenever a state gets involved. Hey let's harvest these dead babies and sell them to Dupont Corp.

Private abortion I could care less, though all of us have met a slut in highschool that had like 3 abortions. Some girls are stupid, stupid whores
>>
>>78038076
>It murdered millions of niggers I would have shared a world with
FTFY
Threadly reminder that abortion is minority population control.
Threadly reminder that if it weren't for Roe v. Wade, the black population in America would be DOUBLE what it currently is.
Threadly reminder that pro-life Americans are actively advocating for their country to have a nonwhite majority even sooner.
>>
It's against the bible.
>>
File: 1461402292552.jpg (33 KB, 300x299) Image search: [Google]
1461402292552.jpg
33 KB, 300x299
Because of morality.
If you consider murder wrong, then abortion, being murder is also wrong.
>>
>>78037720
That babby is you.
>>
>>78039023
But overall they're just murdering unborn democrats?
>>
>>78039244
What about rape? By your analogy, that would be like someone intruding into your house and you pulling a shotgun out on him
>>
>>78037720
People who are against murdering adults, I just want to know: why do you care? How does murdering an adult human effect your life enough to actively be against it?
>>
>>78037894
shitpost indians too death
i also produce videoclips on the subject
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
>>
>>78037720
>It's not okay to kill murders, rapists, pedophiles etc
>It is okay to kill unborn children though
>>
>>78039494
I'm morally alright with abortion if the mother was raped. Even then, there should be a time limit and in fact, any woman that is raped should make an appointment to have a pregnancy blood test done within a week or two and the termination should happen ASAP. Any baby that was consensually, purposefully created should not be killed, it's disgusting.
>>
>>78039494
>a child is responsible for the crimes of their parent
try again
>>
My mother cares enough for two people, so I care for her, even if I otherwise wouldn't

Religiously the belief is that you're literally ending a human life so it's hard to kinda budge on it ideologically. I have every empathy for women in shitty situations but it's hard to just say that justifies ending a human life
>>
>>78037720
Abortion is nig birth control. If you're a racist and hate it, you are a hypocrite. Nigs are killing themselves more actively with birth control than with nig on nig murders. I support it.
>>
Eliminating party or racial lines; hoe does it affect your opinion that humans have been using various resources to carry out abortions since the modern human walked. Various plants that induce abortion.
Doesn't this prove this is in human nature? Can something that isn't conscious even be considered alive?
>>
>>78039666
Satan confirmed pro life.
>>
>>78037720
It should only be allowed if a woman gets raped, but if she just casually fucks and gets a baby, then she shouldn't waste tax dollars
>>
>>78038624
>The woman has a right to control her own body.

if she were truly controlling her own body, then she wouldn't get pregnant unless she wanted to have a baby
>>
>>78037720
Because they love niggers and realize the nigger population would be 20% bigger if abortion was illegal.
>>
>>78039296
well, it's definitely not getting better. feel like i read that our illegal immigration problem started to reverse, but i'm not sure.
>>
>>78039656
Where did you pull that from? I didn't argue anything
>>
I'm a pro-choicer. I understand the opinions of those saying that a fetus is a human, but I believe it is justifiable to abort a baby up until the point it becomes viable to exist outside the body of the mother. Viability is the ability for the fetus' body to circulate their own body fluids, and have enough developed bone structure to hold vital organs in place.
>>
>>78039765
>muh nature
can I take it that you're going to revert to moss toilet paper and throwing sharp rocks at the neighbouring family? no?
>>
File: CSJC.jpg (74 KB, 1201x717) Image search: [Google]
CSJC.jpg
74 KB, 1201x717
>>78039392

Look at what the ungodly say everybody. They're actively supporting the murder of children based on how much melanin their skin has.

Remember what God tells us in Colossians 3:11 - "there is neither Greek nor Jew...barbarian nor Scythian...but Christ is all, and in all".

Secularism will be remembered for bringing the greatest slaughter of the most innocent group in all of history. Only Christianity can save us from this sort of depraved evil.
>>
>>78037720
I have nothing against abortion as long as the costs aren't covered by the wealth redistributed from me, the only cases I'd be willing to foot the bill are medical conditions and rapes (I have a universal healthcare system)
>>
File: 1432187612189.jpg (48 KB, 752x540) Image search: [Google]
1432187612189.jpg
48 KB, 752x540
>>78039984
>our illegal immigration problem started to reverse
probably because they're being given full and legal citizenship, so they aren't illegals anymore
>>
>>78037720
Anti-murderers, I just want to know: why do you care? How does a random murder effect your life enough to be actively against it?
>>
>>78039392
this
>>
>>78039995
the baby obviously didn't rape this hypothetical mother, did it?
>>
>>78040047
I didn't advocate using these methods today did I? I merely pointed out that the act of abortion has been around so long that it could be considered an innate human instinct/action
>>
File: wrecking_ball.jpg (43 KB, 380x332) Image search: [Google]
wrecking_ball.jpg
43 KB, 380x332
>>78039656

#REKT
>>
Personally, I think murder IS justifiable, anyone who lives in the US and believes otherwise should stop paying their taxes and protest war/government/etc.

When it comes down to it, people who would be shitty parents should not have children. you can't stop humans from fucking, and yeah sure, the fetus did nothing wrong. but it will when it grows up to a single mother who can't care for it.

It's really great how many people try to argue from morality. I'm willing to bet their morality is a limp-dick tho, because if they WERE serious about morally opposing something, they'd rally against the entire institution.
>>
File: 1433832988947.jpg (95 KB, 724x720) Image search: [Google]
1433832988947.jpg
95 KB, 724x720
>>78040271
>they'd rally against the entire institution
where do you think you are?
>>
>>78040060

Christianity dies with whites.
>>
>>78037720

>Why do people that believe murder of innocent people is wrong care about kids being murdered?
>>
>>78039666
only 1% of abortions occur because of rape/incest

Being pro-choice is actively being pro-bad life choices. Saying it's the womans choice to terminate her baby is actively saying you don't value your own life because your mother could have had the choice to abort you but she didn't.
>>
I'm not against abortion, I just don't want to pay for it, you should pay for your own fuckups.

But since some women can be raped or feel regret while having their first child I believe that a woman should be granted one government-funded abortion and if she wants a second she should agree to sterilization before getting a second one free on the house.
>>
>>78040060
>Citing a book of Ancient Jewish folk tales
>Actually wanting a larger shitskin population
Running out of bulls to prep?
>>
>>78037720
I'm for abortion of non Whites for what should be obvious reasons, they're a drain, a plague, threat.
I'm against Whites aborting for what should be obvious reasons, god tier genetics, productive.
I'm against Whites race mixing for what should be obvious reasons, degeneration of the race.
>>
>>78037720
I used to be against it.

Then I accepted the fact that abortions help cull all the trash of society.
>>
File: 1464690975699.gif (3 MB, 442x366) Image search: [Google]
1464690975699.gif
3 MB, 442x366
>>78037720
Maybe because we know the simple difference between good and evil?

Because I despise the honorless and malicious and their wicked deeds.

abortion = other word for murder
>>
>>78037720
Because it is murder.
>>
>>78037720
>how does murder affect my life
It affects society by systematically hardening us and dehumanizing us
>>78037777
Checked.
>>
>>78040515
People who make bad choices don't stop making bad choices because of a baby.

Is it better for a crack-head to carry a baby to term and give birth to an already addicted baby? Is it cheaper for the state to pick up a shitty parents kids, take care of them, on the taxpayers expense?

From what I know, abortions do cost something to the person getting them. maybe i'm wrong, or maybe it differs state to state. An abortion is a hell of a lot cheaper than pushing another delinquent kid through the foster care system and hoping they don't turn into a criminal.
>>
>>78039765
And people used to walk around with shit crusted assholes before toilet paper was invented. It doesn't affect my opinion at all.

Shitty argument
>>
It should be legal under 6 weeks, anything over that will have to be purely for medical reasons; i.e. birth would kill the mother or the child will have a terrible quality of life.
>>
>>78040489

Most white nations have become heavily secularized. Christianity is growing rapidly in Africa - if anything were to die with whites it would be liberalism.
>>
File: 1466274686727.png (70 KB, 2356x1274) Image search: [Google]
1466274686727.png
70 KB, 2356x1274
>>78040515

You cannot legislate people's optimal life choices through the government. All you can do is expose them to the negative consequences of their decision making by refusing to subsidize it. No funding for abortion, no welfare state.

Also, the "don't value your own life" thing isn't an argument. You could just as easily say "you have to make birth control a controlled substance and possession of them illegal -- otherwise you don't value your own life because your mother could have had the choice to prevent you".
>>
>>78041074
You have actually touched upon a legitimate point there, there should at least be some option for the state to be able to get tubes tied for complete retards or drug addicts, speaking from experience with degenerate relatives here
inb4 eugenics nazi
>>
Because it lowers our overall birthrate for the country, and our low birthrate is used as an excuse to import more shitskins. Pro-choice is pro white genocide.
>>
>>78041074

>An abortion is a hell of a lot cheaper than pushing another delinquent kid through the foster care system

Supporting the deaths of children for the sake of money is the epitome of greed

Worse yet, it isn't even a greed that'd bring you any real benefit. Its some sort of weird collective greed about saving "society" money.
>>
>>78041400
>Not realizing abortion is minority population control
>Not realizing we would already have a nonwhite majority if it weren't for Roe v. Wade
>>
File: 1460381267195.jpg (55 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1460381267195.jpg
55 KB, 640x640
>>78037777
Nice quads
>>
>Hurr durr it kills democrates and niggers so I'm okay with it, LOL

Edgy faggots
>>
>>78041424
>I want to pay higher taxes to raise the next generation of criminals!
Remain cucked, my friend
>>
>>78041655
>Actually wanting a larger nonwhite population
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>he thinks killing a baby isn't everyone's business

That's like saying "why do you care that there's a serial killer on the loose? It's none of your business."
>>
ABORT EVERYONE HAIL STAN
>>
>>78039814
In that particular case it's much less wasteful to have her abort, obviously.
>>
>>78041520
I realize this, and probably should have been more specific that abortion should be illegal for whites. I encourage government funding for black and hispanic abortions.

Perhaps a campaign to get SJWs onboard by saying whites are too privileged to deserve access to abortions.
>>
>>78041847
>He thinks fewer niggers is a bad thing
Get a load of this cuck
>>
File: true neutral.gif (70 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
true neutral.gif
70 KB, 250x188
>Pro-lifers, I just want to know: why do you care? How does abortion effect your life enough to actively be against it?
I'm Pro-life personally and Pro-Choice Politically.
I want all those left liberals and their pet nigs to go to hell when they die. But only if they deserve it by choosing wrong. More heaven for the rest of us.
>>
>>78041424
greed made this nation great you little shit. sorry the logical point of abortion bothers your entitled sense of morality.

you probably pay taxes though, which tells me that you'd rather speak about morality than do anything about it. actions should speak for you, because when they don't, people can see through your bullshit.

you are pretending to be opposed to this "epitome of greed" for the sake of your own thin skin.

besides, we fund the murder of countless unnamed humans in many other ways too, all for the sake of greed, or, to use another term, all for the sake of our self-interest as a nation.
>>
File: untitled.png (45 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
45 KB, 184x184
>>78041754
>yeah let's let minorities kill their children
>Psssh... Nothin personal... kid...

You must be 18+ to be on this site
>>
>>78042160
In Europe it is mostly whites that are aborted while Muslims do not approve of abortion. Not everywhere is the USA. Being pro-abortion is anti-European.
>>
>>78037720
Have you ever seen an abortion? It's ine of the most horrific sights ever. I'm ok with abortion in cases of rape and incest, but at some point people need to learn how to live with the decisions that they make.
>>
>>78042121
>abortion should be illegal for whites.
What if the white woman wants to abort a halfbreed mulatto?
What if the fetus in question is physically deformed or mentally retarded?
Neither of the above would benefit the white race, yet you propose forcing the white woman in question to carry these to term.
>>
File: 1447260281881-3.jpg (23 KB, 586x293) Image search: [Google]
1447260281881-3.jpg
23 KB, 586x293
>>78042160
Defending innocent lives doesn't make me a cuck, you fucking gaylord.
>>
>>78041655
Repeating what your opponent said while sounding like a retard doesn't constitute an argument
>>
>>78037777

Quads have spoken
>>
>>78037720
>How does murder effect your life enough to actively be against it?

you serious?
>>
>>78042349
>Being against the killing of nonwhites
Nigger do you even realize where you are?
>>
As long as you have a legitimate reason to have an abortion (shit like rape or other circumstances) and you empty your own wallet for the procedure, be my guest to have an abortion. Sucks that a newborn couldn't see life, but if he/she were to live a shit life where nobody loved them or they lived in poverty then thats worse.
>>
>>78042415
The fact you want more niggers does. More bulls for you to prep after all.
>>
File: supepe.jpg (10 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
supepe.jpg
10 KB, 160x160
>tfw you wish you were aborted
>>
>>78037720
>Pro-lifers, I just want to know: why do you care?
For same reason I'm against rape, murder, and torture.

Those are all horrible things that should not be allowed to happen to anyone. It's even worse when it happens to someone who literally did nothing wrong.

Now let me ask you...
Why do you anti-lifers care?

>How does abortion effect your life enough to actively be against it?
I don't want evil thing happening, especially in the country I live in (and can influence)and especially to children.

Again let me ask you:
How does abortion affect your life enough to be actively in favor of it?
>>
>>78042883
You could always just kill yourself
>>
>>78042766
>I hate a race therefore I must kill them all

Or maybe you're just a fat SJW shill trying to forget about the poor son she butchered. Abortion is wrong, killing innocents is wrong.
>>
>>78043250
see >>78042883

But also, most abortions are actually performed by black people. Are you seriously telling me that doesn't positively affect the society?

Just fuck off. Fetuses are as human as sperm.
>>
File: 1461649551847.png (396 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1461649551847.png
396 KB, 540x540
>>78043250

Because,

You cannot legislate people's optimal life choices through the government. All you can do is expose them to the negative consequences of their decision making by refusing to subsidize it. No funding for abortion, no welfare state.
>>
I have no problem with abortion as long as men can also choose to opt out of fatherhood before the child is born.
>>
I'm pro-life but some of you fuckers make it really hard to side with you.
>abortion = baby killing
>it's ok in instances of rape or incest
>scramble that little bastard
>being this compartmentalized
>ishygddt
At least baby killers are intellectually honest (kinda).
>>
>>78038841
>transition from 0 to 9 months old
Development from a single cell to human being

>transition from 20 to 21 years old
Grow a few inches, maybe

Not even a close comparison. If you think destroying a few cells in a fetus is murder then you should go kill yourself
>>
>>78043612
>it's not human if muh feelings say it's not
>>
>>78042671
>actually believes in genocide
Hahaha. We all know that minorities and their culture are most of the criminal problem, and yeah, if they were all gone the country would be a vastly better place. However, nobody who's finished puberty actually believes genocide or eugenics is the correct, viable, or moral answer.
>>
>>78044129
>it's human if muh feelings say it's so

project much?
>>
>>78043745
http://www.abort73.com/abortion_facts/us_abortion_statistics/

>Black women were 3.6 times more likely to have an abortion in 2012 than non-Hispanic white women (CDC).

So you want more blackies around then yea?

>no welfare state
Poor blackies who are going to end up in a prison that you pay for.

Yea, keep dreaming. Abortion has only benefits.
>>
>>78037720
Agnosticfag with truth on his side reporting in.

It may seem trivial to looking at the bigger picture and human psychology. It is a total devaluation in the meaning of procreation. Procreation is at the core of civilization.
>>
>>78043612
>But also, most abortions are actually performed by black people.
So that justifies the death of white children and children in general?

>Are you seriously telling me that doesn't positively affect the society?
I think all blacks being deported back to black countries would better positively effect white society.
With the added benefit of there aren't any more white children being murdered in your support of murder of black children.

>Just fuck off. Fetuses are as human as sperm
...Because if unborn children really were people, you'd still support abortion, right?

Do you believe the Holocaust happened? Because those Nazi's didn't believe the Jews were human and thus there was nothing wrong with gassing them to death.
Only differences between the holocaust and abortions is that there have been more abortions in the USA alone than there were deaths in the holocaust and the Nazi's actually waited for Jews to be born before killing them.

>>78043745
>You cannot legislate people's optimal life choices through the government.
You can influence it, though. Instead of having this society of death, that is.

>All you can do is expose them to the negative consequences of their decision making by refusing to subsidize it.
Agreed.

>No funding for abortion, no welfare state.
Again, agreed.
>>
File: Godel.jpg (23 KB, 297x400) Image search: [Google]
Godel.jpg
23 KB, 297x400
>>78038038
Where was their autonomy when they got pregnant? Your words are hypocritical til we acknowledge that you just despise humanity.
>>
>>78037720
it promotes irresponsibility and promiscuity, both the traits of a decaying society
>>
>>78044522
>It may seem trivial to looking at the bigger picture and human psychology.

Exactly. If a woman doesn't want the kid and she's forced to have it anyway the woman will have resentment towards the kid for ruining her life. The kid will grow up fucked up and end up in jail.

>It is a total devaluation in the meaning of procreation.
No it's not. That's like saying condoms are a devaluation in the meaning of procreation.

You're literally retarded. Since you're an agnostic I can't say I'm surprised.
>>
>>78044543
>children
Fetuses are not children.

>Because if unborn children really were people, you'd still support abortion, right?
What the fuck are you talking about? This is like asking "If sperm was people you'd still be jerking off, right?"

The fact is that they are not people. The question is irrelevant.
>>
File: 1466182853730.png (152 KB, 377x492) Image search: [Google]
1466182853730.png
152 KB, 377x492
>>78044782
Short sighted petulant useful idiot spotted
>>
Sex outside of marriage should be outlawed. >>78041223
Blacks are the perfect example of this in that, if there's no father figure involved, then the child has no authority figure to look up to and therefore causes crime and they do whatever they want. Literally all the causes of our societies problems can be boiled down to letting women be sluts.
>>
>>78044284
http://liveactionnews.org/polish-baby-survives-abortion-cries-hour-left-die/
>>
>>78045142
You're an idiot. The only long term effect it has on society is that there are less poor people born in it, reducing crime and unnecessary welfare.
>>
>>78045421
Not true.

History + science > your shitty unethical opinion
>>
>>78045059
>Fetuses are not children.
...Because you say so.
You say "fetuses are not children" to justify your support of the murder of unborn children.
That's called circular reasoning.

>This is like asking "If sperm was people you'd still be jerking off, right?"
Of course a sperm by itself is not a person.
An egg by itself is not a person either.
Combined, they are a person though.

>The fact is that they are not people.
So how do they become people by being born?

I ask because you seem to know that there is a process during birth that turns a soulless lump of its mother's flesh into a human being. I'm just wondering how that actually happens.

I do notice that you dodged my other questions.

Does black abortions justify the death of white children and children in general?

Do you believe the Holocaust happened?

>>78045421
>You're an idiot. The only long term effect it has on society is that there are less poor people born in it, reducing crime and unnecessary welfare.
So why don't you just support the deportation of all non-Whites from White countries instead?
No non-Whites = no problems you listed.
>>
>>78037720
>How does abortion effect your life

bloy me, now selfishness is a variable to consider in moral decisions?

you people are disgusting.
>>
>>78045565
Yea, let's talk about history. When abortions were illegal, people used coat hangers instead. Guess you want to go back to those days. Fucking regressive.
>>
>>78045871
>people used coat hangers instead. Guess you want to go back to those days. Fucking regressive.
What are you, a feminist? That's blatant feminist rhetoric right there.
>>
>>78045871
Why does it matter if a coathanger is used? I thought you said fetuses weren't human, but now you're showing sympathy for them by refusing to use a coathanger.
>>
>>78045871
I suggest looking at the history of abortion and the plight of the black population in the US. You've had decades for your shitty OPINION to pan out and it only has gotten worse. You obviously are rationalizing to compensate for an underlying insecurity.

I also suggest you actually understand biology and the meaning of life as a whole from a biological perspective. You are illiterate scientifically speaking.
>>
File: 1414797292514.jpg (55 KB, 538x488) Image search: [Google]
1414797292514.jpg
55 KB, 538x488
My kid got aborted at 6 weeks or so, saved myself, my girl and that future kid suffering that is currently non-existent. It was a good decision.
>>
>>78046542
Blow up dolls don't count as girlfriends and washing out its fake pussy with soap and water doesn't count as an abortion.
>>
Want baby
>get pregnant
>happy there's a human growing inside her from the moment they learn through a pregnancy test
Don't want baby
>get pregnant
>it isn't a human yet so I can kill it without remorse
>>
>>78046542
The truth is always with you.
>>
>>78046714
No she was my long term girlfriend then my friend with benefits in college, It happened.
>>
>>78046784
What truth?
>>
>>78046845
The one you like to deny
>>
>>78046981
Either stop being cryptic or don't bother.
>>
>>78046792
>No she was my long term girlfriend then my friend with benefits in college, It happened.
Yes, I get it.
You bought a blow up doll years ago and then pretended that you had a log term relationship with it.

I bet you even acted like it got shot when it popped after you sat your hairy, 300 pound ass on its face.
>>
File: A PERSON.jpg (21 KB, 338x225) Image search: [Google]
A PERSON.jpg
21 KB, 338x225
>>78045725
>That's called circular reasoning.
So is saying Fetuses are children because you say so. Do you have any self awareness?

>Combined, they are a person though.
Pic related

>So how do they become people by being born?
Because it's only when the umbilical cord is cut that they become self sustaining. They are literally symbiotic before that which means the mother is completely and utterly responsible for anything that happens to it. If she decides she doesn't want to take care of it, it shouldn't have to be decided by the government that she should keep it just because some retards think it's a real human bean.

>Does black abortions justify the death of white children and children in general?
No, but it doesn't hurt knowing that a lot of those abortions prevented additional criminals who those white abortions would have had to pay for.

Do you believe the Holocaust happened?
Yes, but I have my reservations on the amount of Jews that were actually murdered.

>So why don't you just support the deportation of all non-Whites from White countries instead?
I would if I thought that was a viable option. Who is going to pay for 15% of the American population to get deported and where would you send them? Who would even accept them? This is a pipe dream and shows how delusional you really are.
>>
>>78047191
Holy shit there is some real projection here.
>>
being pro-life is being pro-black.
>>
>>78047033
OK, but what was done can never be undone. Enjoy your life of denial. The truth will set you free.
>>
>>78046328
The coat hanger can fuck up the woman's vagina. I don't care what happens to the fetus wtf?
>>
>>78037720
Lowers white population, gives women more sexual productive rights than men. Seems really retarded.

Don't give me the excuse about nigger babies, they're all killing themselves and the cops do it too, so don't worry about niggers..
>>
>>78047356
Lol oh you're implying that I regret it.

No man, I'm pretty happy I didn't have a kid my senior year of college with a redhead who I didn't love and had borderline.
>>
>>78037720

Affect* dummy.

And things don't have to directly affect me to be illegal. Murder is illegal and murders don't directly affect me. Dummy.

Abortion is murder, but it's a positive to keep the black population down.
>>
>>78047238
>So is saying Fetuses are children because you say so.
The difference being, I'm in favor of keeping children alive. You want them to die.

>Do you have any self awareness?
So being a person is only due to self-awareness now?

>Pic related
Looks like a human being to me

>Because it's only when the umbilical cord is cut that they become self sustaining.
So now a human being is only a human being if its umbilical cord is cut? How does that work?

>They are literally symbiotic before that which means the mother is completely and utterly responsible for anything that happens to it.
Even though it is its own person with its own DNA?

>If she decides she doesn't want to take care of it, it shouldn't have to be decided by the government that she should keep it just because some retards think it's a real human bean.
So why doesn't the unborn child get a say in if it gets to live or die?

>No, but it doesn't hurt knowing that a lot of those abortions prevented additional criminals who those white abortions would have had to pay for.
So you care more about your money than human life. Got it.

>Yes, but I have my reservations on the amount of Jews that were actually murdered.
Do you believe the holocaust happening was one of the worst things to ever happen? If so, why?

>I would if I thought that was a viable option.
So murdering 50 million unborn children is a viable option but deporting all non-Whites isn't?

>Who is going to pay for 15% of the American population to get deported and where would you send them?
What do you care? You're so pissed at paying their welfare and incarceration that you support the murder of White children in your support of the murder of black children.

> Who would even accept them?
Black countries.

>This is a pipe dream and shows how delusional you really are.
Said the faggot who literally supports White Genocide.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 369x340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 369x340
because I believe in personal responsibility. You don't get to end a life because you were stupid and slept around carelessly. Be responsible for your mistake and fucking own up to it
>>
>>78037720
This is a blatant god damn autistic sperg or just shitposting.

No one is this retarded. Except liberals.

Just fucking sage. get out. Get the fuck out.
>>
>>78048313
Yeah, a mistake would be having a kid that is not going to be properly taken care of. An abortion can be a responsible choice.
>>
>>78048295
>You keep calling them children.
That's literally just to garner an emotional response.
Children are self sustaining. Fetuses are not.

>So being a person is only due to self-awareness now?
Wow, you really are retarded. I'm so sorry.

>Looks like a human being to me.
That was actually a fetus of a monkey. This is exactly what I mean.

>Black countries.
top kek

>Said the faggot who literally supports White Genocide.
>GENOCIDE

Ok, I'm done. Thanks for the keks.
>>
>>78047865
I never implied you have an intact conscience
>>
>>78048313
And what if it was rape? What then? Would you be okay with abortion if a nigger raped your sister and now she's pregnant?
>>
>>78037720
Roe v Wade was further gutting of the 10th amendment
>>
>>78048865
I very much do. Flushing out a clump of growing differentiating tissue that has never had a thought or feeling in its existence before it turns into a baby growing up with parents who hate each other was a good choice and a morally right choice.

Enjoy your shitposting.
>>
>>78048740
>Children are self sustaining. Fetuses are not.
So under that reasoning you should support the murder of anyone that relies on someone or something else for their survival because they are not self sustaining. Right?

>>78048740
>That was actually a fetus of a monkey.
I didn't click on it because shock imagery like that disgusts me. And you posting it attempting to trick me just proves how disingenuous you really are

>Ok, I'm done.
Yeah, I kinda figured you were. You're quite obviously not pro-White, you're anti-White because you support the murder of White people and support non-White in White countries.

Not to mention literally believe the Holocaust happened so that proves you believe everything the Jews tell you without question.
>>
>>78039244
Lots of people choose to have, sex not to become pregnant.
The baby is a parasite and the mother has the right to control her own body and terminate the pregnancy.
>>
>>78049067
>what is rationalization

Enjoy your denial, professor God at the University of Knows it All.
>>
Is it wrong to think that personally abortion is wrong but people should still have access to it?

Isn't that what many older, mainline dems think?
>>
File: A REAL HUMAN BEAN.jpg (16 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
A REAL HUMAN BEAN.jpg
16 KB, 500x375
>>78049132
>I didn't click on it because shock imagery like that disgusts me.

Shock imagery? I thought you said it was a person? If I put up an image of a person would you be shocked?

You know why you are shocked? Because that little thing isn't a human yet. You don't care for it. You are literally disgusted by it. Pic related.

And you call me disingenuous. You can't even hold back your puke looking at this "child".
>>
File: ninja angry pepe.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
ninja angry pepe.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
STOP THE REPLYING TO THIS BAIT STOP IT /POL/ YOU'RE ALL MAKING US LOOK LIKE IDIOTS STOP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>78049568
They'really still trapped in a perverted reality. They can't see the forest.
>>
le radical individualist cuck face
>>
>>78049224
This guy gets it

The burden of responsibility for an action is a parasite on modern society. Being a first world country, science gives us the ability to have our cake and lipo the consequences too!
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 168x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 168x168
>>78049912
You're wicked inside. You don't understand your world, just like the other guy who only cares that his mistake is history. You will rationalize everything for the individual's freedom without acknowledging the source of their freedom that is fundamental to all our freedoms. You don't even understand science or reality. You're a pathetic petulant worm and you know it which is why you go to such extremes in your rationalizations.
>>
>>78050723
Don't post Wittgenstein like he had all the answers. You probably haven't even read tractatus or the blue book. You wouldn't even know his position on abortion if he himself told you what it was.

Posting a well known philosopher doesn't make you one you fucktard.
>>
File: 1435706883403.jpg (20 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1435706883403.jpg
20 KB, 256x256
>>78037720
>How does abortion affect life? How is babby killed?
>>
Regardless of if the fetus is a human or not, answer this hypothetical.

>See dog
>Poke dog with stick
>Dog attacks you
>Kill dog in self defense

Was killing the dog morally justified?

In relating to abortion, in cases where the mother wasn't raped, is it morally justified to kill a being that inconveniences you, but it's your fault that they inconvenience you?

Most importantly, even if this is deemed morally acceptable and we say fetus' aren't human, the state shouldn't be funding this.
>>
>>78052130
>Pretending you could ever have the answers.

You realize Einstein was best buds with godel?

"Where of one cannot speak thereof one must remain silent"

Of course he didn't have all the answers. That's the very point. Dumbass. Take a lesson and shut your mouth cretin.
>>
>>78050723
Is that Ivana Trump?!
>>
File: 660.jpg (17 KB, 187x204) Image search: [Google]
660.jpg
17 KB, 187x204
>>78037720
>How does abortion effect your life enough to actively be against it?
Because I care about other people's lives

Unlike you.

Jew.
>>
>>78053329
>Most importantly
>muh money

This is how moral you faggots really are.

You don't really care about the fetuses. You care about the money.

Let me ask you something financially then.
What is preferable: a 500 dollar abortion or a lifetime of supporting someone on welfare or in prison?

Personally I'd go for the abortion. If abortions weren't funded by the state, you'd fund their babies on welfare anyway.
>>
>>78053488
The only reason you used his picture is to make us think you were a deep thinker. You're not. I can tell you're about 18-20 years old, because I had friends back then acting like you. Wait another 10 years and you'll actually grow out of your pretentious stage.

There was literally no reason to post a picture of Wittgenstein other than to "show off". Take your own advice and resist the urge to reply.
>>
>>78046845
Life anon.

You killed a person for your own selfishness.

Deal with it.
>>
>>78053904
>encouraging idiots to associate with criminals and freeloaders to the point of impregnation

Your arguments are so hollow and transparent. You're histrionic at least if not borderline.
>>
>>78053904
>Implying welfare shouldn't go along with state funded abortions
>Implying prisons shouldn't privatized
>>
>>78054136
The reason I used it was to allude to that quote, you insecure douchebag.
>>
>>78054149
Apparently he's dealing with it like a champ. His life would have literally been ruined otherwise. You virgins have literally no idea what you're talking about. You would destroy 3 lives just to "save" a fetus.
>>
>>78054205
>encouraging idiots to associate with criminals and freeloaders to the point of impregnation
Like idiots need encouragement. Are you serious?

>Your arguments are so hollow and transparent.
You don't even have arguments, just baseless ad hominems.
>>
>>78054358
>His life would have literally been ruined otherwise.

Once again showing his extreme arrogance to prove how little he understands reality
>>
File: 1466171457511.png (42 KB, 362x362) Image search: [Google]
1466171457511.png
42 KB, 362x362
>>78054540
Your life is 1 big ad hominem to the universe.
>>
>>78053329
Fetuses don't attack mothers in the manner that stray dogs attack people.

Your analogy is false.

>>78053904
His analogy is anecdote is close to the truth, however.
>>
>>78054237
What kind of mentally-deranged freak are you?
>>
>>78054575
>Once again showing his extreme projection to prove how little he has experienced reality.
>>
>>78054763
It doesn't matter the weight of the attack, you're missing the premise.
>>
>>78054979
What? You're telling me you know the origin to consciousness and reality because you might be older?
>>
>Pro-lifers, I just want to know: why do you care? How does abortion effect your life enough to actively be against it?

An issue doesn't have to affect me personally for me to have an opinion on it. Take exploitive/unsafe labor conditions in foreign countries as an example.

I don't think that it's good public policy for people in the medical field to be able to kill healthy fetuses. What's even the medical benefit involved? If I asked someone who performs abortions how he or she helped the patient via the procedure what would the person say? "Well, uh, she can, like, continue working her job."
>>
>>78054956
Freedom's pretty scary when you're an imbecile isn't it?
>>
>>78054540
>>78054358

Alright, I just realized that you're a faggot Yuro cuck and deserve to die in front of a squad armed with all-black, pistol-gripped, collapsible-stocked, flash-suppressed, high-capacity AR-pattern, assault-style, military-grade rifles.
>>
File: 1466512863919.jpg (7 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
1466512863919.jpg
7 KB, 229x220
>>78055279
Yeah, let me just ask a Kiwi what "freedom" means.
>>
>>78037720
Abortion disproportionately affects blacks and keeps them a minority
>>
>>78039432
Humans aren't a threatened species you nitwit
>>
>>78055174
>What? You're telling me you know the origin to consciousness and reality because you might be older?
Where did I imply this? So you know about some philosophical problems.

It's clear you haven't talked to a lot of women though. I doubt you even had sex, let alone had a child. You have literally no single clue how much a child costs. Not one single clue.

Let me let you in on a secret. You will never pay more for anything in your entire life than for a child.

You can have read all the philosophical books in the world and you wouldn't be able to take care of a kid. So please, stop talking like you know what you're talking about just because you've read some books. You literally know nothing.
>>
File: 1464590853680.png (189 KB, 300x414) Image search: [Google]
1464590853680.png
189 KB, 300x414
>>78055413
Unfortunately, Hispanics are mostly Catholic and shun abortion.

How do we get Hispanics, especially shitty Hispanic women, to accept abortion?
>>
Rather than wasting government funding on black people who should have been aborted, can we instead fund a way to educate people on the benefits of adoption?
>>
>>78055551
>says the globalist Jew
>>
>>78055682
>you have no clue how much a cold costs

>>78053904
>This is how moral you faggots really are.
>You don't really care about the fetuses. You care about the money.

So who lacks self awareness now, or are you admitting you have no morals on this topic?
>>
File: right-wing-death-squad.png (42 KB, 446x373) Image search: [Google]
right-wing-death-squad.png
42 KB, 446x373
>>78055838
How about we just educate people on the benefits of the abortion of live black people?
>>
File: the pope approves.jpg (78 KB, 460x273) Image search: [Google]
the pope approves.jpg
78 KB, 460x273
>>78055808
Tell them that the pope approves abortion now.
>>
>>78055808
Convince them that the fetus is pure and good and not damaged by original sin until it is birthed, so to remove it via abortion sends its soul to heaven rather than hell or pergatory
>>
File: 1466527456695.jpg (68 KB, 720x476) Image search: [Google]
1466527456695.jpg
68 KB, 720x476
>>78037720
no murder.....
>>
>>78056028
>>78056042
Those illiterate guacamole-monkeys would probably believe it, too.
>>
>>78037720
>Why do you even care about someone you don't directly know?
Atheist morality
>>
>>78055878
>cold

Meant child obviously. Phone is spell correcting and shuffling my id constantly.
>>
Because it's the childs right to live
Why does pro-life affect nu-male either way?

Aren't all pro-choice males massive white knights?
>>
>>78055878
I never pretended to have any high standing morals on the subject.

I'm a pragmatist. And we live in a capitalist society. Deal with it.

Less poor people = better society.

If that means I have to help fund some abortions, so be it.

Believe me, if these women who abort were well off financially they wouldn't abort.
Rich people don't abort in a state funded clinic.
>>
>>78037720
>why do you care?
It is murder. It contributes to the destruction of civilization.
>>
File: 1460242553103.jpg (35 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1460242553103.jpg
35 KB, 480x360
>>78056061
Dude, I-I didn´t know abortion is s-so brutal. Call me ignorant but wow that´s justt horrible
>>
Abortion is good for gdp per capita so it is morally good
>>
>>78056061

Is the clamp sharp or something. This might be kind of gross to say, but I imagine tearing away a fetal limb would be hard to do. Hell, it can be hard to manipulate a chicken wing with your fingers sometimes.

I imagine a fetal leg is pretty stuck to the body. I'm thinking that this picture isn't really accurate. Abortion providers probably use sharp edges to dismember fetuses, instead of reaching up and tearing away pieces. That seems like it could hurt the woman doing that if the clamp grasped something other than the fetus.
>>
>>78037720
Why is it fine to slaughter a humam baby, yet libtards shit their pants when an animal is killed?
>>
>If it doesn't affect you personally, why bother?

This my friends is the core reason behind the West's decline
>>
>>78055382
You cucks are throwing away your freedoms and will be reduced to a socialist cuck hole soon enough.
>>
>>78037777
Welp, can't argue against quads.
>>
File: 01.jpg (134 KB, 788x600) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
134 KB, 788x600
>>78056061
>>
File: doit2.gif (1020 KB, 245x180) Image search: [Google]
doit2.gif
1020 KB, 245x180
>>78057079
>>
>>78037720
Not a pro-lifer but I'm not exactly gaga over the idea of the government taking my money to pay for other people's abortions when a tumble down the stairs is free.
If you can't deal with any of the possible consequences of sex then you probably shouldn't be having any.

Nigger abortions are the one caveat, those should be mandatory and I have no issue paying for it.
>>
>>78037720
Matter of principle
>>
>>78037720
it's a moral conflict. so like most things that conflict with ones morals an opinion is voiced.
>>
>>78056380
If you were truly pragmatic you would understand what a scourge abortion has been on society. You're actually just a charlatan desperately flapping his wings in a vacuum and deluded you're staying a float.
>>
>>78059931
>truly pragmatic

>get pregnant
>can't afford a baby
>get rid of it before it gets born

That's pragmatic.

What you're thinking of is actually 'idealistic'. That's something I'm not. Once you'll have some more life experience you'll understand how stupid you were.
>>
>>78037720
Because it's natural to want to protect those who cannot protect themselves

Are you a faggot?
>>
File: 1464139817722.jpg (93 KB, 526x567) Image search: [Google]
1464139817722.jpg
93 KB, 526x567
>>78037720
>why do your care that theres a mass murder meme in your country because people are too stupid to use contraceptives

I wonder...
>>
>>78039432
We need more Eagles, not more welfare babies
Kys
>>
>>78060660
>>78060660
No im thinking of theach longterm sociological effects on society you dunce. You're promoting irresponsibility and you're too short sighted to see it with your arrogant disdain for "idiots" when you're the biggest idiot of them all by basically turning doctors and tax dollars into an enabler.
>>
>>78037777
Spartans would kill babies who were degenerate.

Anyone opposed to Spartan law is a degenerate.
>>
I don't understand why people are against state funded abortion when it keeps the dindu population down more than it otherwise would be without it

A 500 dollar abortion is cheaper than having to fund a welfare queen for their whole life
>>
>>78037720
It's a moral hazard in economic therms. It causes the decline of nations and keeps consequences away from adults. Also obvious abortion shill thread.
>>
>>78061942
>You're promoting irresponsibility

No, I don't even have to.

You just can't deal with the fact that there are retards in the world who have unprotected sex and we're all better off without their retarded offspring.

You want these retards to have retarded children and you claim you think about the long term.

Just stop it. Nobody will stop having sex when abortion is illegal. Literally nobody.

You actually think that bringing these retarded babies into the world is a punishment that will deter other undesired babies from happening? Are you really this naive?

There aren't enough car crashes in the world to stop people from driving a car, but some undesired babies will prevent other undesired babies.

You clearly haven't thought this through and I forgive you because I know I'm talking to a 16 year old. One day you'll understand.
>>
>>78062358
Or you could let them have a baby and starve the mother and child of tax dollars til they stop doing it.

Better yet, we could do segregation the proper way and give these welfare animals a few states like Georgia, Mississippi , Alabama, Louisiana to have to them selves and let then fend.

Better yet, we deport them to Africa and let them modernize that shit hole for what they're worth.

No sense in taking life like a God.
>>
>>78062457
>It causes the decline of nations
citation needed

The only places where abortion isn't an option are literally 3rd world countries you wouldn't even want to visit.

Spartans would abort children post partus and it led them to be one of the most fearsome cultures in history.
>>
>>78063190

>til they stop doing it.

You say that like the blacks would ever stop breeding

Not even the threat of AIDS stops them in Africa and in turn they rape children and animals to "cure" themselves to keep breeding
>>
>>78063630
There are finite resources when the lefty progressives stop getting their votes in exchange for welfare benefits.
>>
>>78049224
But those babies come from sex in the first place. you're gonna trample on a child's "right" to life to preserve your "right" to choice when that child could have been prevented in the first place if you'd have kept your legs shut?
and don't tell me it's unreasonable to say people shouldn't be having sex, because for one, it's easier to sit on your ass than to go out and find someone to have sex with, also the choice to have sex can in no way be considered a "right" because you can only do it if you're able to find a consenting partner, otherwise it's rape. Sex is not a human right, and so it follows that sex without the consequence of possibly having to raise a child sure as hell isn't.
>>
>>78037720

>le it doesn't affect you so why do you care meme

bringing down society to a level closer to feral animals isn't something I want to be part of whether it CURRENTLY affects me or not
>>
>>78064022
t. KV

Some people enjoy having sex. Next you'll claim condoms are a tool of the devil.
>>
>>78064201
>I want those black babbies on welfare
>not closer to feral animals

And stop calling fetuses children. It makes you look retarded.
>>
>>78064518
Listen to this decadent faget. He doesn't give up his futile arguments of a chold.

>me me me me
>society will work itself out
>waaaaaaah an angry dindu put a bullet in my forehead because he spawned from the living hell of abortion ghettos
>>
>>78064893
>society will work itself out
No, that's literally what you think.

>let them have the undesired babies so they will learn

They will learn shit you fucktard.

>my deluded utopia

Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>78039814
Does it cost more to have an abortion or to have a single mother and child on welfare for 18 years?
>>
>>78037720
HeΙΙο reddit
>>
File: AVGN.gif (578 KB, 150x136) Image search: [Google]
AVGN.gif
578 KB, 150x136
>Pro-choice vegans
>>
>>78065326
>vegans care about humans

Since when?
>>
>>78045871
kek, it was illegal here and they already used the same methods that are now officially used
abortion is degenerate and murder, no matter how much sophistry you use to try to deny it
>>
>>78065326
kek, it has always baffled me
veganism is just a shitty excuse for edgy misanthropic morons to parade their hatred of humanity, however their hypocrisy prevents them from doing an hero
>>
>>78065184
Nah that's literally what your population control argument is all about. Provide abortions and the idiots will go away.

You can't have your cake and eat it too. You want to argue from the premise of an idiots freewill that they just keep fuking so we give them abortions, but by your same reasoning, these idiots will just keep fuking and be so stupid that they still forgo abortions and procreate anyway.

Why don't you just sterilize them if you're so willing to use unethical practices? You're 1 giant contradiction of rationalized logic. Your brain is a paradox only to yourself and the progressives who secretly think like you.
>>
>>78039494
First off, miscarriages are common in case of rape.
Second, this >>78039656
>>
>>78063878

Since we will have a hard time stopping the left from reallocating resources to people who don't deserve it, abortion is a good half measure in the meantime

The ultimate solution would be forced birth control for everyone aside from worthy citizens that pass a screening allowing them to have children, but that would require liberalism to be completely extinct
>>
>>78040681
>>78040741
based Austria
>>
File: to4k5.jpg (62 KB, 527x479) Image search: [Google]
to4k5.jpg
62 KB, 527x479
I dare the pro-lifers to google "harlequin ichthyosis" and scroll through the image section while maintaining a constant politic that not aborting was the humane and right thing to do.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.