[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /pol/ say that Slaves aren't white? They have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: SlavicEurope.png (305 KB, 1137x1110) Image search: [Google]
SlavicEurope.png
305 KB, 1137x1110
Why does /pol/ say that Slaves aren't white?

They have pale skin, lots have blue hair and blonde eyes and they scienced quite a bit in the past. So why does /pol/ not think of them as equals? Is it just a meme?

Also, are there certain Slavs that you think are white and some that aren't? Explain this to me.

*ABSOLUTELY NO SUBHUMAN BRITS ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD*
>>
nonwhites defending nonwhites wew what else is new
>>
They're still upset because the Slavs decimated Hitlers """" Aryan""""" army.
>>
>>78036002
Slaves you say, how unfortunate
>>
File: images(20).jpg (7 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
images(20).jpg
7 KB, 183x275
>>78036110
>German Kaiser
>>
>>78036002
Some of them are trolling.

Others are deluded by old racial theories based only on politics, like the brits during the vitorian era or the germans during nazi germany.

The fact is slavs are a necesary part of europe, end of story, really.

>muh asian admixture

Everyone on europe borders have some admixture. It is the consequence of defending europe frontiers for literally thousands of years.
>>
Slavs are a subset of white
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-20-22-14-54.png (532 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-20-22-14-54.png
532 KB, 1080x1920
>>78036002
This is the reason why I hate Russkies.
>>
>>78036002
Because eastern europe is basically one giant trailer park.
>>
>>78037195
t. Zookeeper
>>
>>78036002
All those finno-ugrian tribes under slavshit ironfist ;_;
>>
>>78036574
> defending Europe's frontier
Spain rolled over and let Mohammed control the Iberian peninsula for 700 years. Good deal there, goy.
>>
>>78037148
russia owns """"konigs(((berg)))""""
>>
>>78037554
no, we rolled over for 10 years and we fought tooth and nail for the rest of the time until they were gone
>>
>>78037554
>Let Mohammed control the Iberian peninsula for 700 years
>Implying the maximum expansion lasted more than 50 years
>Implying the visigoths were not the ones who brought in the moors in the first place, to fight in their stupid civil wars
>Implying other europeans did not refuse to help because they were too busy killing each other
>>
>>78036002
>tfw I am no slav with blue hair and blonde eyes.

I should an hero for not being blue haired blonde eyed masterrace
>>
>>78036002
>Blue Hair
>Blonde Eyes
>>
>>78037405

Who gives a damn. If you get an ukrainian mail order bride you'll be marrying closer to home than you'd do if you fucked some udmurt.
>>
File: wEMzhue.png (138 KB, 1325x503) Image search: [Google]
wEMzhue.png
138 KB, 1325x503
>>78036110
>>
>>78037195
You've obviously never been there, I could swear on my life that I probably have a better (nonmaterial) standard of living than you do.

The basic needs are all taken care of very well, just because we are not super rich doesn't mean it's shit to live here, you're deluded as fuck.

Besides I wouldn't expect more from the US educational system.
>>
>>78038838
>one less American

Please go ahead.
>>
File: europe-hair.png (716 KB, 1600x847) Image search: [Google]
europe-hair.png
716 KB, 1600x847
Slavs are quite swarthy desu (except for northwest Russians)

Of course they're white though, it's just an exaggerated autistic pol meme
>>
>>78036002
of course they're white

>>78036110
you're just jealous because nearly every other country in the world has hotter women than you do and you can't even please those you have (see link)
http://www.yourtango.com/200938569/worlds-10-best-worst-lovers
>>
>>78046611
>tfw "yourtango"
>tfw made-up statistics based upon stereotypes
>>
You can literally tell a slav from a white person at a glance, they have very distinct features.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.