[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my problem with Racism? it divides us, it makes it so one man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1463000905593.jpg (107 KB, 1024x724) Image search: [Google]
1463000905593.jpg
107 KB, 1024x724
my problem with Racism? it divides us, it makes it so one man won't like another, because of a thing they can't help, we should let bigons be bigons,and let it go, if racism were to cease to exist, ALOT of problems will be solved, this goes out to EVERY race, if your racist, try being the opposite, just for a day, you can make the world just a *little* better, go ahead Anon, go hug a Nigger Kike Spic or Cracker
>>
wanna get rid of racism? make single race countries.
>>
>>78035756
>go hug a Nigger
i really hope you try this
>>
>>78035909
well, most countries are mainly human right?
>>
>>78035756
Nope. Too many injustices have occured.
Justice must be done.
Justice WILL be done.
YOU will be brough to justice, tavistock shill scum nigger.
>>
>>78036360
Justice? to whom? you can't punish an entire race for the actions of an individual (or a group of individuals)
>tfw you called me a nigger even though im white
>>
>>78035756
Nah, the wounds are too great and we are far too different, what you see on television and paper isn't reality. Go spend some time in a diverse area and see if you still hold the same views.
>>
>>78036193
>nigger
>human
>>
>>78036193
hurrr

srsly kys
>>
>>78036739
Oh you mean how like the kikes and all the other shitskins punish the entire white race for the non-actions of an individual (or group of individuals) that never happened? You realize god knows what you've done, what you're doing and what you plan to do, right? You know he doesn't like your shit one bit, right?
(((im white)))
Yeah ok.
>>
>>78035756
PAJEET MY SON
A
J
E
E
T

M
Y

S
O
N
>>
>>78036793
i live in a diverse area, i have lots of friends of a different race
>>78036858
Niggers are definitely human, otherwise, post actual proof that they are not
>>
>>78037039
>Niggers are definitely human, otherwise, post actual proof that they are not

"human" is a social construct
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.