[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
City vs Rural
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: wheredidtehlakego.jpg (3 MB, 2967x2385) Image search: [Google]
wheredidtehlakego.jpg
3 MB, 2967x2385
Is there any advantage to living in a city anymore? And which is better, living in the suburbs, or living in a town away from the city?
>>
Living in a city held by alpha males who fight for Allah, who are willing to sacrifice their lives for their beliefs.
>>
Nice Arizona
>>
File: apostasy-290.jpg (49 KB, 290x277) Image search: [Google]
apostasy-290.jpg
49 KB, 290x277
>>78034419
>willing to kill others because of there beliefs

Hillary or Trump, either way a lot more of these "alpha males who fight for Allah" are going to be sacrificing their lives, soon.
>>
>>78034270
I live in the rural part of the county where Eugene, Oregon is and it's absolute garbage. The one good thing is that there are almost no non-whites here, but other than that this place sucks and it's sad too because you can tell it used to be better and all of the original residents are trying hard to keep things going alright.
>>
After you're done with the party lifestyle, no. Countryside is much better.
>>
>>78034270
Suburbs =/= city

There was never an advantage to living in a city. But, there is an advantage living in suburbs. Such as good internet, non-well water, proximity to shops and activities, proximity to work, etc.

It's impossible to get out of the suburbs in California unless you want to commute 2 hours to work.
>>
Depends where youre at i think. Im in a white suburban area and i dont have many issues. Rural towns can be great but its not the lifestyle for me at this point in my life.
>>
>>78034270
>Is there any advantage to living in a city anymore?
Studies, nightlife, jobs ...
>>
City:
>a real job

Rural:
>no jobs except shitty ones you're forced to do

Hmm, which to pick...
>>
Suburbs mustard raec reporting in. Commie blocks and countryside a shit
>>
>that dry
>still have farms
for what purpose
>>
>>78037009
Where I am the suburbs are just strip malls and tract homes for miles and miles. Every business is part of a chain. And in most of the city, the suburbs can't last 20 years without getting either crappy or overpriced.
>>
>living outside the city
>>
>>78037333
It's a river valley. The entire thing was farms until city was built over it beginning in the 50s. The same canals that irrigated farms are still there.
>>
>>78037270
>implying comfy commie blocks are not better than mediocre surbubs houses
>>
File: Screenshot_20160621-103817.jpg (27 KB, 201x223) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160621-103817.jpg
27 KB, 201x223
>>78034270
>>
>>78037932
I'm not a fan of listening to my neighbour having sex or taking a shit
>>
>>78037009
> no advantage living in a city

Maybe if you only have burger-style cities which do not provide all you have named in the city center.
>>
>>78038207
That's when you live in a shitty commie block. I live in a decent commie block in Paris, there are no sound problems. Furthermore, the price (~8000€/m^2) keep the shitskins away
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.