[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>People here still don't believe in climate change.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: 01POY01POY34AskedRTX10IMC[1].jpg (94 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
01POY01POY34AskedRTX10IMC[1].jpg
94 KB, 940x627
>People here still don't believe in climate change.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC3VTgIPoGU

/pol/ BTFO
>>
>>78030374
Wow you have convinced me now i'm going to live in the woods
>>
>I dont know shit about climate so its fake
I hate this so fucking much
>>
File: sheeeeit.jpg (62 KB, 569x419) Image search: [Google]
sheeeeit.jpg
62 KB, 569x419
>>78030374
>MFW people don't believe you're a nigger
>>
>Building a glacier on water

What were they thinking? Of course that shit's going to break with an underground like that.
>>
File: 1333380271949.jpg (37 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1333380271949.jpg
37 KB, 300x300
i agree that climate change is real. Everyone knows the climate has always remained unchanged for millions of years
>>
Man that image is a good analogy to the pool being a woman and the water outside it representing the men she wants to sleep with
>>
>>78030374
That pic looks like a metaphor for the world
>>
File: latiface.png (150 KB, 502x384) Image search: [Google]
latiface.png
150 KB, 502x384
>>78031561
>>
guise... it's starting to get hot outside.
CLIMATE CHANGE IS REAL YOU IGNORANT SHITLORDS
>>
>>78031614
This. Climate change IS real, I just don't believe it's actually all caused by humans.

The world we live is in constant changing, and it will forever be. Maybe humans sped up the process, but global warming was already happening regardless of that. The fact that anyone believes we can somehow invert this process of nature, is ridiculous. Yes, we are speeding it up, but our actions at this point won't slow it down considerably, much less invert the process. It's just not going to happen. Humans will once again adapt and move to where they can live comfortably. Those that don't, will perish, like the billions of other creatures in the past that couldn't adapt. It's that simple.
>>
File: Interracial Marriage is Bad.jpg (126 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
Interracial Marriage is Bad.jpg
126 KB, 940x627
>>78031938
>>
>>78032315
Logically speaking, if we could speed it up, shouldn't we be able to slow it down as well? It might not be practical or even possible with current technology, but theoretically, if you already believe we have sped it up, what makes doing the opposite suddenly ridiculous?
>>
>>78030374

I'll ask you the same question I ask everyone else when this subject comes up.

Let's see if you can come up with an answer...

What is the "right" temperature?

Back in the 1600's we had a "mini ice age" where it was cold nearly all year long.

Now we have a warming where it's pretty warm most of the time.

What is the "right" temperature?
Who decides? Do we get to vote on it, or does someone decide for everyone else?
>>
>>78030374
> global warming means more water
when I boil water does the pan get wetter?
get your story straight you fucking treehuggers
>>
>>78032508
Well, the only way to slow it down is pretty much unfeasible by now. If you want to have a realistic impact, you'd have to shut down and ban anything and everything that would contribute to speeding up global warming, so that includes pretty much every single industry, most transports, well, you get the picture, we would basically go back to the 16th century overnight. Yea, there are alternatives to fossil fuels already, but even those are fueled by fossil fuels. Electricity isn't just generated out of nowhere, and renewables just aren't ready yet.

And in the end, you would only be able to slow it down. We're still living in the after effects of the last ice age, the planet has been getting warmer for thousands of years now. It would merely postpone the inevitable.

This is why the fight against global warming is focused on the wrong end. Humans aren't the cause of it, they're merely speeding it up, and humans shouldn't hamper technological progress, because that technological progress is what we need to find ways to live after it becomes too hot.
>>
CLimeate changes so what?
There was an ice age not long ago and I don't think any chinese factory bring it down,
The sea rises the temperature rises so fucking what?
We will adapt as we did before.
Climate will change with or without us so why stop it?
Do we spen a little less energy so our grandgrandgrandchildren will face it instead of our grandchildren?
Just speed up the process already.
>>
>>78032508
I guess you could see it as a moving train, its much easier to push it forward than to stop it.
>>
File: image.png (533 KB, 1189x896) Image search: [Google]
image.png
533 KB, 1189x896
Wait, are people really that dumb? Did they not go to high school chemistry? I'm pretty conservative but I'm not a dumbfuck. More CO2+Methane equals more greenhouse effect. I swear man...
>>
>>78030374
>Blaming bad weather on things you don't like.
Literally the oldest trick in the book.
"Dammit Umbubu, you put your dick in that goat while the sun was up, and now that hailstorm has destroyed our yam crop."
>>
>>78034588
Pfffft, asking idiots about chemistry and greenhouse gasses.

You're just a shill that is trying to impose the NWO by adding rules and regulations and tax our hard earned cash on CO2 taxes or carbon footprint taxes.
>>
>>78033490
>CLimeate changes so what?
It might cost a shitload of money, kill a shitload of people and make huge parts of the earth uninhabitable?

You know who profits from warmer weather?
Reptiles
Jews=Reptiles
coincidence?
I think not
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 236x324) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 236x324
>>78035056
>>
>>78035058
Siberia and Canada will get confy though
>>
>>78030374
Lefttards shortening and dumbing down complex matters really triggers me. Like calling all kinds of immigrants "refugees" or claiming bs like "people deny climate change". Literally nobody does that.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urban_heat_island
Big cities with factories heat up over time due to progress. Small cities and villages don't.
Funny thing is, the average middle class person lives in a city, so they actually "feel" global warming.
I live in a big city, but I'm currently on vacation at my family's house, in a small village. It's the coldest I remember, and farmers have been hit by cold destroying crops and little rain (a clear symptom of seasonal temperature lows). Of course, the people who know about this crap will never come here and see what is going on.
Keep spouting global warming while the cold destroys the food.
>>
Wow wtf that made me think. I guess I better give all my money to Al Gore now!
>>
>>78032508
>shouldn't we be able to slow it down as well
If you want to slow it down, then production has to go down. Slowing down production in the name of climate change will affect everybody who is accustomed to the modern world negatively.

In other words, if you're happy with slowing down innovation, remaining at the same social level and losing out on variety on all sorts of things, then yes, let's slow it down.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.