[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fuck the niggers they don't want to work and are stealing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1448559302231.jpg (71 KB, 486x409) Image search: [Google]
1448559302231.jpg
71 KB, 486x409
>fuck the niggers they don't want to work and are stealing our jobs!!! trump 2016!!!
>is a NEET on government handouts
>>
us niggers are like this, and i would vote trump if i was american.
i'm posting from work.
>>
>stealing jobs

>don't want to work
>>
>>78027011
that's the logic of an average trump lover
>>
>implying the welfare niggers don't vote left wing
>implying right wing voters aren't too proud and too ashamed of neet to accept government handouts
I'd rather a job than be dependent on a government organization.
>>
>>78027263
but if you go to a board like /r9k/ that's full of NEETs they are always right-wing, sometimes even fascist/neo-Nazi

i never got why desu, if you're a NEET living out of handouts you should love the left
>>
>>78027426
>nazism
>right wing
>>
>>78027623
He doesn't know the difference between Hitlerism (which 99% of Nazis are) and Strasserism
>>
>>78027623

ZIKA
I
K
A
>>
>>78027426
What if they're not voluntarily NEETs? That's your mistake, you actually think everyone who is unemployed actually chose to be unemployed. I'd love a job, especially if it's related to the field I have a(n engineering) degree in, but unfortunately I'm a white male so all I can do is vote libertarian or right wing until affirmative action is treated like actual discrimination.

Don't be the faggot who blames poor people purely on their person.
>>
>forced into choosing no job over a job you don't think suits you
>>
It's called putting the future of your country before your personal needs.
>>
>>78028478

Pretty sure whoever you're talking to is aware of that concept. Not sure why you're saying it out loud though.

I'm guessing you'd say you're somehow acting on it and everyone else should too.
>>
>>78027944
Hahahaha you can't get an engineering job with a degree? How can you blame minorities for that? There are pretty much zero minorities in engineering. The one black Mech E can only work at one company so he can't be stealing all your opportunities. You must be a lmaoCivil "engineer"
>>
>>78028981
>How can you blame minorities for that? There are pretty much zero minorities in engineering.

I bet they have something like H1B visas in Australia too.
>>
File: 4L_sjkAD6Ys.jpg (305 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
4L_sjkAD6Ys.jpg
305 KB, 582x600
>implying I don't work
>>
>>78028981
Literally go search "more women in STEM" and if that doesn't get you enough evidence, substitute women for minorities and STEM for engineering or programming or coding.

There is a deliberate effort to make sure white men are less preferred for these roles.

>laughing
You're sociopathic, right?
>>
Literally no one who is supporting trump thinks that, op.
>>
>>78028653
>Not sure why you're saying it out loud though.

He's typing on a discussion forum, for discussion

You're acting oddly puzzled
>>
>>78029710

Telling someone what something is called is hardly discussion material. He's a walking dictionary. We have Google for just that basic shit.
>>
>>78030007

Yes I know you prefer googling dailymail articles over actual discussion but try to calm down
>>
>>78027208
>Implying white NEETS are as bad as black neets
A white NEET is still more valuable than a working nigger
>>
>>78030148

Nah, that anon was just stupid. I suppose what it is the amount of ignorance that he poured out from that simple empty sentence.

He's preaching to people on this as well as implying that the statement "putting the future of your country before your personal needs" when chances are he doesn't do it himself.
>>
>>78030349

Well it's a platitude, I see your point.
>>
>>78026865
>.35$ have been deposited on your account
such is the life in commieblock
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.