[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ can you redpill me on the RAINN report and this meme that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
/pol/ can you redpill me on the RAINN report and this meme that 97% of rapes are not reported in the USA? I can't really make up my mind and lots of surveys, research and statistics seem to be very in contradiction to each other. All that I know is that since the 90's rapes just kept declining.
>>
bumperino
>>
How would it even be possible to put statistics on things that are not reported?
>>
>>78027329
apparently they did some sort of anonymous survey. But it seems that all the victims were ALL categorized in the same type of crime.
Meaning that probably even having an argument with your boyfriend or husband could be classified as sexual violence.

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/ncvs104.pdf
>>
>>78027814
So they were reported, just not in a timely fashion. Which means it's all bullshit.
>>
>>78026766

Also a woman is raped at least 6 gorillian times during college

Americans explain yourselves :^)
>>
because their definition of rape is insanely loose
>>
>>78027920
>>78027946

if it's true it would mean that each year the USA gets an amount of rape even superior to a mongol invasion.
>>
>>78028138
We would have to ask Finland about that, they are the experts.
>>
>>78027814
You know many women will retroactively label a regrettable sexual encounter as a rape in their minds, right? Those surveys are bullshit. I guarantee it. They don't report it because the judge would toss the case out immediately.
>>
>caring about female rape
If 99% of women didn't act like complete and utter fucking whores spreading their legs for every chad that ponces past, maybe they wouldn't be raped?
>>
>>78026766
Well if you broaden the definition so much that women dont really see it as rape
Basicly poll goes this way : Have you ever reported to the police that you have been sexually assaulted?

Then further questions :
Did you have sex while being drunk?
Did you have sex while later regretting it...
etc
Tada 97%
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.