[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can we fix public education?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1_1391790429187.jpg (26 KB, 400x384) Image search: [Google]
1_1391790429187.jpg
26 KB, 400x384
>>
File: dry-bonesDface.jpg (11 KB, 168x176) Image search: [Google]
dry-bonesDface.jpg
11 KB, 168x176
it's not a problem with education

it's just that america is stupid
>>
Change it to private education.
>>
>>78025685
Disclaimer that what I'm suggesting is probably not possible, but:

>Remove Tenure on ALL teachers
>Immediate review on all teachers, if they are not in the absolute top 5% of graduates for most STEM degrees in terms of intelligence they get fired
>All teachers left immediately get an immediate pay raise to 85k or more (See disclaimer)
>The Government will stop this over-regulation bullshit
>Electives (especially mandatory electives) will immediately be up for review, all students are only required to do English, Mathematics, Science, and History.
>All students with "mental health disorders" will be pulled aside and asked what they actually want to do, which teachers they want to avoid, etc.
>Private schools get all funding from the government completely stripped, all of that money goes into a mix of other programmes
>"Duty of Care" gets completely fucking removed
>Teachers will stop being babysitters and instead be actual teachers
>The ATAR is completely scrapped, instead you simply do an intelligence test if you want to enter a university course, similar to the STAT
>ALL schools in the country are held to this standard, rural ones will not be left behind in any way
>Any student can at any time file a complaint against any teacher or member of staff, this will instantly elevate to the board of education
>A GED-like system will be put in place, any student at any time can apply to enter it, if they succeed they instantly get a high school diploma and can leave school
>School will end at 16 years of age for almost all students, University will begin at 17

This is based on my experience as a teacher.
>>
If you remove spics and niggers from test scores the US is the highest in the world.

We don't have a public education problem, just a shitskin problem.
>>
it is a fucking joke
>>
>>78025685
>public
>its puplic retard
>>
>>78025685

No need for such. Okay, teachers need to discipline kids, they are too ADHD nowdays.
>>
>>78027036
Nah senpai, "ADHD" is a fancy term for "Not actually interested in their education" not "Won't stop moving jesus christ will you shut up?"

If you actually get them interested in something and get them to learn what they want, they'll blossom extremely quickly.

Think about it. If you went and got a job in an industry that you absolutely fucking hated in every single way, would you do your job well and to the best of your ability, or would you just do the bare minimum and muck about the rest of the time?
>>
>>78025685

>more funding for rudimental needs, (in Germany the school buildings are literally crumbling)

>more (non pedophile) male teachers

>no more gynocentric lessons, which encourage only girls and discourage boys from learning

>stricter regulation for teachers, something like; when at least a certain percentage of your class has below average grades, you'll have to be checked by the school for your teaching.

Of cause i can only talk about German public education
>>
keep the students away from there fucktard parents. put them all in boarding school so they can learn shit without parents getting involved. dealing with lefty teachers, parents, lebs and over emotional girls is the fucking worst.

In my opinion separating the students based on ability is the best thing keeps the students who are going to do shit all out of the way of the students who are willing to learn.
secondary teacher.
>>
>>78027227

Thats what I meant with ADHD. Kids cant concentrate on learning because they play with their smartphones. Teachers are way too gentle with kids and take shit from kids though teachers are adults.

Sure there is just as much potential as before in todays kids but it will never be realized if teachers dont have any authority.
>>
>>78027691
>In my opinion separating the students based on ability is the best thing keeps the students who are going to do shit all out of the way of the students who are willing to learn.
IMO this is an extremely bad idea.

Practically everyone can learn things, but their personalities are the major decider of how exactly they do it.

Look at for example the typical Aboriginal, or the typical Nigger in the US.

Both of those groups have consistently poor behavior, are extremely bad at learning in almost all cases, and most of them end up popping out 6 kids then continuing the cycle.

But, if you actually ask the more tame ones, it turns out they have a cultural bias against "the system". They believe they have absolutely no chance at doing anything in the educational system, and as a result stop trying. This of course makes their superstition a reality and leads to them being drugged up failures.

A nigger trying to actually learn something is seen as affiliating with the "white man" and betraying his peers. An aboriginal has the same thing going on.

I believe before we start segregating children based on their educational status, we should actually attempt to tackle the base problem, which most of the time is a poor home life and prior experiences that have led to them fucking up.

>>78028118
I'm not sure how it is in Finland, but here the problem isn't really that. In my classes (Keep in mind I taught from 2006 to 2013, so I may be slightly outdated) students were allowed to bring their bags and phones in. Hell, they were allowed to listen to music and do whatever they wanted for the most part. The only request was that they actually tried to learn.

I had a few problem students, but they stopped acting up once I brought in elements of what they actually liked into the class.

In my entire career as a teacher, I only met one student that was irredeemable, and that was a child abuse case and the kid ended up actually having PTSD (yes, REAL PTSD.)
>>
File: problem.png (49 KB, 754x453) Image search: [Google]
problem.png
49 KB, 754x453
>>78025685
The problem is that women can't do anything right.

http://mr-shrek.blogspot.com/2011/12/lesser-spotted-male-teacherare-gender.html
>>
>>78026827
That still would change the fact it is basically just daycare and leftist indoctrination
>>
>>78025685
Public education has always been shit. The government can't do anything right.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.