[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I fucked, pol? The other day I had a pretty intense run-in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 1
File: fight_club.jpg (46 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
fight_club.jpg
46 KB, 475x356
Am I fucked, pol?
The other day I had a pretty intense run-in with some mong over his sorry driving and let's just say he didn't make it once he put his hands on me. I had won but by the time I regained my better judgment I had been stomping on him until he started spasming pretty severely. Whether or not he died I don't really know because I got scared and sped off... he definitely went to the hospital at the least.
I'm concerned that despite the fact that I defended myself initially that the law will still come after me for working him beyond what was necessary.
Am I in the clear? Or am I right to be worried?
>>
>>78025082
was he white?
>>
>>78025082
For pol relevance, I'm a Fuggin White Male and he was some sort of mexican.
I'm afraid of being charged for a hate crime.
>>
>>78025275
>kicking a man while he's down
>white
>>
>>78025200
No.
See
>>78025275
I wouldn't be concerned as much if he were white though cause nobody would try to be his personal hero just for his skin color.
>>78025370
Yeah, it wasn't like I was really thinking at the moment and I do regret it but I'm still white.
Deal with it.
>>
>>78025370
This.

And
>because I got scared and sped off

A coward who will not take responsibility for his own actions, to boot.
>>
Even if the cops are looking for you, they probably aren't trying very hard, and almost nobody remembers to take down plates. You'll probably be fine. If they do find you, the only word you say is "lawyer." Never, ever talk without a lawyer, even if you're sure you're in the right. Cops don't care about what happened. They care about finding a way to make a charge stick.

You did the right thing, even if the laws unrealistic expectations of rightfully scared victims disagree. If someone is a threat, you put them down and make sure they stay down. If you let them get back up all you've done is make them mad.
>>
>>78025082
If he put his hands on you first, you would probably be in the clear, but since you drove off it may be harder to prove. Good chance though he doesn't know who you are, or the licence plate number so how could you be identified?
>>
>>78025616
That's nice that you have opinions about things but if you feel like sharing your irrelevant opinions that are based on feels then
>>>>/tumblr/

I'm asking for opinions based on law. Not what you think of me, you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>78025082
m8 if you get caught you are fucked ever heard of EXCESSIVE FORCE?

T. My dad was a on the force and told me stories like this.
>>
>>78025082
You're a fucking mentalist and you should be locked up you cunt.
>>
a bartender i knew punched a guy that fell wrong and died

he's now getting dicked in jail

sorry m8
>>
u a gud boi u dindu nuffin
>>
>>78025082
Ignore the britcucks you'll be fine if you get caught, you don't have retarded laws like we do.
>>
>>78026102
>>78026172
The Britcuck brigade is out in force this morning.
>>
>>78025865
Bystanders, cameras, traffic light cameras and other big brother type stuff like that.
>>78025715
Thanks, anon. I'm honestly just waiting for that knock on the door. If they do show up then I'm definitely doing the "lawyer" thing. All I did was defend myself and then things got out of hand.
>>
Should have called the cunt an amberlamps from his phone then driven off. Don't know the law over there but here you get fucked for road rage incidents no matter what.

Sure it'll be fine OP. Just don't drive that route for a while, maybe borrow a car.
>>
>>78025082
You might be alright, depends if they can track you down or not.

Otherwise play up the self defense. Say that he threatened you and that he was still threatening you so you had no choice but to run away. But you'll most likely get some charges
>>
>>78026390
What's your point m'boy?
>>
>>78025082
wait - was there a traffic accident involved?
or did you both just get out at some red light and start brawling?
>>
>>78026402
>all i did was defend myself
>then things got out of hand
no one asked any real questions
were there any witnesses? cameras? buildings that might have had cameras? literally where the fuck did this happen and did anyone see you do it?
Don't people know how to ask fucking questions anymore??
>>
>>78026645
Do you consider yourself over weight?
>>
>>78025082
Fleeing was probably your only mistake
Although, if he's Mexican there's a chance that he's undocumented and and attempt to find his assaulter will be half assed at best
>>
>>78026172
See
>>78025882

I don't go out of my way to hurt people or things but will when I get attacked. Go figure.

>>78026102
>heard of excessive force?
Apparently it's how I defend myself.
But I never heard of it in a lawful capacity, no. I kind of figured something like that might be a thing though.
>>78026195
Well that's a load of shit... was he defending himself at least?
>>
>>78026715
No
>>
>>78025082
If they are not at your door within hours nobody got your plates.
>>
>>78026487
From personal experience, I don't think the 'self-defence' part'll work.

The fact that OP "had been stomping on him until he started spasming pretty severely" indicates that it went past the point of self-defence and into GBH territory.

If you hadn't hit him while he was down and instead escaped after knocking him on his arse, you'd have a stronger case for self-defence/using reasonable force to ensure your escape.
>>
I'll take things that didn't happen for 400
>>
Yeah you're fucked. If you're laying the boot in while they're helpless on the ground you can't really rely on self defence any more.
>>
>>78025082
You should be worried.

Get rid of anything his blood could have touched, deep clean all fabrics the clothes you were wearing may have touched.

Clean any surface that may have had his blood/hairs on.

But more importantly, don't be a fucking retard next time.
>>
>>78025082
Well, obviously the first thing you should do is POST ON AN ONLINE IMAGEBOARD ABOUT YOUR CRIMES

AN IMAGEBOARD THAT ARCHIVES EVERY POST AND EVERY IP

FOREVER

AND IS CONSTANTLY MONITORED BY LEOs/FBI/CIA/NSA

DUMB FUCK
>>
>>78026527
We both were pulling into the same parking lot. I'd of happily continued on about my day until the guy decided he needed to get in my face cause I honked when he practically forced me off the road when he cut me off.
I did verbally-warn him to get out of my face but he must have heard me say "punch me in the side of my face" cause that's what he decided to do.
You know the rest of the story.
>>
>>78025082
You're totally fine because that event didn't happen.
>>
>>78027175
They're looking for terroists, you big silly, not some random brawlers.
>>
>>78025082
Generally, fleeing the scene after killing / savagely beating someone into a coma doesn't help your self-defense claim.

Stomping someone on the ground is attempted murder in the vast majority of states whether you do serious damage or not, in your case it's definitely attempted murder if you repeatedly stomped him.

Glhf, you're probably fucked, and deserve it.
>>
>>78027091
Are all of you Brits such pussies? Every fucking of you green toothed badtards itt are blaming him when he was defending himself. No wonder your country is in its death throes
Cucks
>>
>>78026402
>All I did was defend myself and then things got out of hand.
Doesn't fucking matter, you sped off, since it's road rage related it's a felony, and one you're gonna be hard-pressed to beat if they find you

you are screwed so hard if they find you.

furthermore see
>>78027028

"self-defence" isn't a viable defence if you fucking hospitalized someone after they "laid hands on you." Jesus dude take some anger management classes
>>
>>78027531
Defence goes out the window when you're stamping on the head of an unconscious man.

That's attempted murder territory, even with your lax laws in America.
>>
>>78027415
So if the guy OP stomped died because of his beatdown, you think that they're not going to find this thread as evidence?

People get fired from their jobs for fucking Facebook posts. Don't think that the police are above searching 4chan's archives. Especially after all these /r9k/ suicidal faggots.

I'm sure most detectives have every popular message board's archives bookmarked on their PCs.
>>
>>78027531
Are all you burgers such cunts? Unable to comprehend the honour of a fair fight and excusing causing permanent damage or death to another man?

Put your gun down, you fat tard, come over here and say it to my face.
>>
>>78027669

>I'm sure most detectives have every popular message board's archives bookmarked on their PCs.

No, they do not.
>>
>>78027421
Temporary insanity then? Honestly, I'm not a savage person. I didn't want to hurt him but at the moment all I saw was red and heard my heart beating in my ears.
It was like no one was home upstairs, it was all mindless violence.
>>
>>78027531
>Are all of you Brits such pussies?
I fail to see how properly identifying how OP is fucked makes them pussies, using OP's story he:
1. Engaged in road rage
2. Got out of the car (don't ever do that)
3. Proceeded to curb stomp some minority
4. Fled the scene of the incident

His innocence or lack of in the original incident doesn't really matter once he fled the scene, his only hope is a decent lawyer and a prosecutor who will give him a decent plea
>>
>>78026645
>Don't people know how to ask fucking questions anymore??

Maybe they're U.S. journalists.
>>
>>78025082
Are you in Virginia? When I was in the Navy, I defended myself in a bar fight with a broken salt shaker and ended up being convicted of "malicious wounding," which is some bullshit Virginia law. I was attacked, defended myself and ended up paying a HUGE fucking fine and almost getting a dishonorable discharge.

So the law will fuck you up even if you are in the right. And, yes, the guy was a nigger.
>>
>>78027880
Yeah he should find a lawyer ASAP.

Red mist notwithstanding, he should have know better at every point.

>mfw he does it again cos he's a frootloop
>>
>>78027822
Nobody is going to believe temporary insanity over a street argument.

Also, if his wrists curled and his toes pointed down when he started spasming, congratulations, you've killed a man.
>>
>>78027531
The thing is, he wasn't just "defending himself", it went way past that point.

We Brits have a proud history of scrapping and a sense of fair play. The golden rule every man should adhere to is: don't be a cunt.

OP, if you're sure they have your plates from CCTV and if you're really this fucked up over the incident, I'd turn yourself in.

Enrol in anger management classes before the trial so it at least looks like you're taking responsibility.

>>78028047
You used a potentially lethal weapon in, what I presume, was a fistfight and you're surprised you got fucked over by the law?
>>
>>78027762
The point is that I don't actively seek out conflict, I don't like to fight or even argue with people. I don't want my physical being put at risk.
Shit, anon, my last fight before this was in middle school--that should tell you something.
>>78027664
I didn't consciously decide to do it, it was all reaction.
>>
>>78027821
Did I fucking ask you, you snaggletoothed limey fuck?

How would you know what detectives do and don't have? Why would detectives purposely turn down a massive collection of sorted and tagged information that could give them leads?

You British fucks think you are the smartest people to walk this Earth. I hope you get wiped out by Muslims soon.
>>
>>78027762
Maybe I should come there and knock all those rotting teeth out of your skull so you can get nice american dentures

Mohammad
>>
>>78025082
Good on ya.
>>
>>78027822
I dude accused my of choncking him, the police called and I run with it because I knew I was innocent, I mean, I knew the guy but I never laid my hand on him.
Turns out I did, he has severe scarring and somehow my brain blocked the whole incident, 0 recolection of what happened. Plenty of witneses as well.
go read about anger induced fuge statetes and pretend you are a loon desum
>>
>>78025082
Criminal defense lawyer here. What state are you in? Honestly, that's the biggest factor right now. Any advice you get that's not specific to the facts of your case are useless.
>>
>>78028297
Holy shit you are a faggot.
>>
>>78027762
Had it beem the otherway, the mexican would not have stopped. Would probably robbed him as well. Take his car keys and call his boy jector to come drive the car.
>>
>>78028297
>potentially lethal weapon
>salt shaker

Welcome to Britain.
Please turn in any condiments to the nearest constabulary.
>>
>>78028321
Forensics, I deal with detectives all the time and unless the case is in the media spotlight and they have to pull out all the stops they won't bother searching the internet.
>>
>>78027762
Pussy.
>>
>>78025082
idk about America but in Britain you'd be fucked.
> guy attacks my friend for literally no reason
> guy ends up on the floor getting kicked in the head
> friend gets three years because kicking somebody while wearing shoes is "assault with a weapon"
>>
>>78028720
You spelled 'adult' wrong.

>>78028869
>Pussying out and using broken glass in a fistfight like a woman throwing plates.
>>
>>78026195
>Germany

He would be getting dicked regardless, hans.
>>
>>78028310
Loss of control is a mitigating factor when determining sentencing, it will not absolve you of a crime but may mean you are charged with a lesser one.
>>
prepare your ass for the prison system lube
>>
>>78029021
>Pussying out and using broken glass in a fistfight like a woman throwing plates.

To be honest, if I ever have opportunity to throw plates during a fight, the place will be ceramic frisbee central, and I will have a huge fucking grin on my face.
>>
>>78028218
damn. I am so jelly of OP
I hope he gets away with it.
>>
>>78025082
This never happened. OP is a faggot who makes up tough guy stories to tell on the internet. Sad!
>>
>>78029021
Good one, fucking british cuck.
>>
>>78028297
You ignorant pissbag. He had several people with him and he had me cornered and he was bigger than me. Fuck you. It wasn't lethal. Nigger just lost an eye.
>>
>>78030712
That faggot thinks honor applies to niggers. He's british, you can't expect much.
>>
>>78025882
>I'm asking for opinions based on law.
Maybe you should fuck off and ask a LAWYER instead of some moulies on a message board?
>>
>>78025582
>beating someone to death over petty road rage
>white

Yeah right, you have to go back.
>>
>>78027207
well then since there was no traffic accident and the altercation took place on private property (parking lot) there is no accident you could have fled the scene from

two guys talking shit pull off to settle the argument - both of you would likely be charged with simple battery (there were no weapons used if i read this correctly)

its a misdemeanor anon dont sweat the criminal charge

though if he decides to be a bitch about it even being the instigator he could try to sue you for civil damages
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.