[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BASED MICROSOFT REFUSES TO MAKE GAMES WITH BLACK FEMALE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: phil.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
phil.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/microsoft-rejected-fable-devs-idea-to-put-black-wo/1100-6439777/

>"They were going, 'You can't have a black person on the cover, and you can't have a woman. And you want a black woman.' And I was like, 'Yes, I do, because it's about be whatever hero you want.' [According to McCormack, Microsoft said] 'No. It's a white guy. That's just the way it is. We know what sells and that's f**king it. Stop the arguing.' I was like, 'F**k you!' That was a huge fight."

>"They said, 'What's the most unsuccessful Disney film? I was like, 'I don't know.' They went, 'Princess and the Frog. Work it out.' I was like, "F**k you, man.' I hated it."

>McComack went on to say that Microsoft "missed the point" of Fable III overall by putting a traditional-looking, male hero on the cover.

>"I was screaming at them in conference calls," he said. "I lost it at that point, because they just weren't getting the game. Especially because we were the first ever game that had gay marriage, we were about breaking down walls. It was meant to be funny and mature. They just took none of it and just did the usual white guy with a sword on the front. Damn it! You missed the point!"

B A S E D
>>
we wuz vidya gaems
>>
please keep this cancer on /v/.
>>
>>78025064
>Eddie Makuch
>Eddie
>Makuch
>kuch
>>
>things that never happened: CLICKBAIT edition
>>
>>78025064
Fable III was a shit game though
>>
>video games

Who cares?
>>
The creator of the Fable games is such a huckster at this point that I can't believe anything he says.

That said, if he's such a fan of black chicks he should be thanking Microsoft for not putting one on the cover of his shittiest game.
>>
>>78025064
No wonder fable 3 was such a mess
>>
Pretty sure one of the sims games was the first to have gay marriage.
>>
>>78025064
Is that why they made Fable 3 easy as balls, it was made for women and non gamers.
>>
>most unsuccessful Disney film was Princess and the Frog
>most successful Disney film was Frozen
what does it mean?
>>
File: 1454284753536.jpg (6 KB, 176x187) Image search: [Google]
1454284753536.jpg
6 KB, 176x187
>>78025064

>vidya
>based

choose one
>>
File: 1433220914857.gif (400 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1433220914857.gif
400 KB, 1024x576
>"Hey publisher sell this game."
>"Our research and market data says this will be a bomb, so no."
>'YOU HAVE TO YOUR PROFITS DON'T MATTER FUCK THE SHAREHOLDERS YOUR FOR PROFIT COMPANY NEEDS TO TAKE A BATH SO I CAN SOAPBOX FUCK YOU!"
>>
>>78025064
Theatrical submission to progressivism. These people are slaves
>>
>>78025661
It was also the least successful Fable game. Pretty much responsible for killing the series.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.