[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on sharia zones are they really constantly patrolling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: 0.jpg (37 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
37 KB, 480x360
Redpill me on sharia zones
are they really constantly patrolling or is it just propaganda by the right wing media?
>>
It's just a meme
>>
File: Moderate muslims.jpg (191 KB, 930x698) Image search: [Google]
Moderate muslims.jpg
191 KB, 930x698
>>78023000
It's not a meme. Althrough I wish it was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMW032VThuQ&list=PLtCr7eM0PhMQ8Fi9nE2XAbsF_xtYa7FSg&index=4
>>
>>78022936
Depends on where you are. I've been to a few in London before and it is how you describe. Mostly this sort of thing happens on an estate, so there are gangs of muslims that just patrol and will approach and question you if they see you doing something they don't approve of.

There have been some beatings but no killings etc.

I know Birmingham has quite a few spots that you really don't want to end up in.
>>
>>78022936
Sharia for 6th street
>>
>>78022936

I've heard they're more sternly 'policed' in England.
That being said I'd love to smear myself head to toe in bacon grease and run naked through the Allah zone with a bottle of rum in one hand and a pig under one arm and see how many soldiers of kebab come anywhere near me
>>
>>78023312
all on her majesty's soil

this is unacceptable
>>
>>78023312
Where are they? I'm in London and want to beat the shit out of some Muslims.
>>
File: 1465911566922.png (295 KB, 696x960) Image search: [Google]
1465911566922.png
295 KB, 696x960
>>78022936

Not a meme.

There are many zones in germany where the police doesnt want/cant go anymore and they are underfinanced and undermanned.

I bet the jews did this.
>>
>>78023267
Wow what a fucking cuck. That muslim just completely made him his bitch lmao
>>
File: Burka lady walks into pole.webm (1 MB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Burka lady walks into pole.webm
1 MB, 800x600
>>78023697
He was about to call an army of jihadists on him, he did the right thing to run.

There are several videos where he tackle the issue of radicalisation in the UK, he got balls of steel tbqh.
>>
>>78023267
>WHAT DO U STAND FOR M8
>UR A RACIST M8
>UR A RACIST
>has no arguments
>hits him and runs away

QUINTESSENTIALLY BRITISH
>>
>>78023473
The first 2 in Newham and the 3rd I never went inside of, but there was a sign on the estate entrance doors that said the usual "No alcohol, dancing, singing, smoking outside", that was in Tower Hamlets.
>>
>>78023862
Lmao he's a little bitch. Here's another video of him getting served

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwxSNeD7tbI

>>78023868
>I JUST GOT MY ASS KICKED BRUV GIT DAT ON CAMERA
>>
File: Flee to murica.png (169 KB, 860x684) Image search: [Google]
Flee to murica.png
169 KB, 860x684
>>78024015
He was the leader of the EDL, a group trying to talk about the muslims in UK.

The fact that he created group bravery you woudn't understand, fuck off man.

He went into the heart of a muslim-zone, calling him a little bitch is disrespectfull.
>>
>>78024015
>lmao twice
>cuck
>cherry picking videos on purpose to stir shit in a thread
Confirmed 13 year old.
>>
File: Fuhrer.jpg (201 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
Fuhrer.jpg
201 KB, 1200x800
How could you Euro-cucks allow yourself to be cucked so hard by these foreign invaders?

There was a time when there were no cucksheds in Europe.

A time of prosperity.

But now because some jude was frowning and shedding a fake tear you have given your land away and abandoned your values.

When you stand back, unwilling to fight for what is right you don't just cuck-out. You are murdering the future of your own children.
>>
>>78024015

I know Americans aren't good at planning ahead with these sort of things but if he got into a fight with him he would be the one ending up in prison but if only the muslim is getting violent then he has video footage making them look bad.
>>
>>78024365
LMAO he was literally quivering with so much fear and he tripped over himself. The Muslim guy is a faggot too but at least he succeeded in cucking him
>>
>>78022936
Why would you not want sharia punishments for things like theft/rape?
>>
File: 1466021966057.png (530 KB, 727x642) Image search: [Google]
1466021966057.png
530 KB, 727x642
>>78024015
>"we're in a white mans world right now"
>standing in little islamabad
>>
>>78025004
>sharia punishment
>for rape

sharia only punishes adultery, it doesn't even have a word for rape. nobody cares if you rape someone you're legally alllowed to fuck.
in fact i've found manuals that say adultery with non-muslim women committed outside the lands of islam should not be punished. ficki-ficki isn't haram.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.