[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >UKIP shills still can't refute any of thes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 15
File: joliverbrexit.jpg (32 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
joliverbrexit.jpg
32 KB, 620x465
>2016
>UKIP shills still can't refute any of these arguments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAgKHSNqxa8

-The costs are reasonable , given all the trade benefits
-All the experts and economists say leaving will hurt Britians economy
-Uk companies the the gov't will probably have to abide by many of the same regulations if they do want to trade with Europe anyways
-UKIP fags are racist terorrists who killed Jo Cox
>>
File: Letty.Whiterock.full.871606.jpg (2 MB, 1754x2480) Image search: [Google]
Letty.Whiterock.full.871606.jpg
2 MB, 1754x2480
>DONT VOTE LEAVE IT'S GOING TO BE THE MOST TERRIBLE THING EVER AS I JUST OUTLINED HOW EVERYTHING WOULD PROBABLY STAY THE SAME
>>
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>78022785
>Money

>Money

>Money

>Emotional appeal

Even the most chicken little predictions say that UK economy will suffer for about 10 years.

Still the Remains have yet to address the most important part: national sovereignty and a government that is actually elected.
>>
>experts
They mean globalists who have a vested financial interest in keeping the EU alive?
>>
>>78022911
/thread
>>
>>78023326
>Still the Remains have yet to address the most important part: national sovereignty and a government that is actually elected.
This.
>>
>>78022785
Is he gunning for a spot on the BBC?
>>
>>78022785
This video and comment section triggered me so hard. This is the tactic of these libtards

Just spout 15 minutes of so much crap with insults and "everything is racist and xenephobic" that the opposition will just be completely gobsmacked as to where to even begin, they can't even be bothered to begin, libtard wins.
>>
>>78022785

>The costs are reasonable , given all the trade benefits

No, the costs could be spend no directly benefiting the UK instead of some of it hopefully giving a indirect benefit in the future

>All the experts and economists say leaving will hurt Britians economy

The trade with Europe will suffer, but the benefits to employment, reduction in immigration and free international trade, like being able to import from outside the EU more easily will be immediate

>Uk companies the the gov't will probably have to abide by many of the same regulations if they do want to trade with Europe anyways

Yeah maybe, but Europe isn't the only market to sell to. UK companies have all of Asia, South America and Australia lining up ready to buy UK goods the second they leave.

>UKIP fags are racist terorrists who killed Jo Cox

The murderer had no affiliation with any political party and just called her a traitor, possibly for being pro immigration. UKIP condemned the attack and has never advocated violence
>>
>>78022785
>-All the experts and economists

Same people who DIDN'T predict 2008 crash..
>>
>>78022785
>i hate bankers
>but look at these bankers who say their wealth will be slightly affected if we leave therefore we must remain

>all in it together
>the humanity
>work together in fwendship
>leaving means we will automatically start another war with europe
>shit
>shit
>and more bollocks and shit
>insults
>insults
>more insults
>>
>"Leaving the EU will be a disaster", Says increasingly nervous man for the fourth time this week.
>>
File: 1407734843940.gif (2 MB, 238x178) Image search: [Google]
1407734843940.gif
2 MB, 238x178
>>78023326
Ding Ding Ding

Remainders only care about their welfare bennies to the point they would give up not only having a democratic nation but a sovereign nation.
>>
Dear shills: Stop taking marching orders from a fucking comedian and have an original thought once in your life.
>>
>>78022785
>Hurt durr companies will stop trading with UK after EU

>No
>>
>>78024185
(((comedians))))
>>
>>78022785
Business will not stop a day after UK leaves EU

Stupid idea of how economics work.
>>
>>78022785
In the short term

In the long term we will be better off
>>
>>78022785
>The costs are reasonable , given all the trade benefits

kek. If the fucking Swiss can manage without the EU and negotiate free trade agreements around the world, I think the UK can negotiate some free trade agreements with the EU and other countries around the world.

Literally paid shills.

Fucking hell. I took the bait.
>>
>>78022785
Money isn't important to me only freedom and making Britain safer and comfier outside the migrant infested EU. Cheers.
>>
Fuck off, we don't give a shit about the money. We want our country back!
>>
>>78024116
>Remainders only care about their welfare bennies to the point they would give up not only having a democratic nation but a sovereign nation.
Incorrect, they also care about the dispossession of Brits (aka whites). The EU being a tool to clamp down on whites and an enabler of non-white supremacy makes the EU very important to them.
>>
>>78022785
This cuckold behavior shows why we Americans are free and why Oliver is still under the rule of a monarch.

If this was an American vote rather than a British one I guarantee you we would have thrown a bunch of Belgian waffles into the sea already
>>
>>78023395
>>78023326
Honest question: why di you hate globalism so much? What's bad about a universal rule that everyone abides by?
>>
>>78022785

>The costs might be kind of reasonable, maybe, depending on how things go, sort of

>All the experts and economists say it will hurt the economy (in the short term) - And let's not forget how wrong those experts were when they said staying on the Pound instead of switching to the Euro would destroy the U.K. while countries like Greece and Portugal would become economic powerhouses as a result
>Some companies may or may not have to maybe, sort of, abide by some of the absolutely retarded and insane bureaucratic policies that they will have to abide by anyway if they stay, so this point is null and void, sorry for bringing it up.
>UKIP Has Dem Racists

And Labor is full of anti-semites. But he forgot to mention that.
>>
>>78029721
Got'ch ya Carthage.
>>
>>78024748

Dual citizen here.

I don't feel any affiliation with Europe.

I feel more affiliation with the fucking West Indes or Pakistan than I do with a German or a Frenchmen.

I'm not even joking - I can go anywhere in the Commonwealth, anywhere in the Anglo-Sphere and find cultural touchstones and common ground.

Traveling through Mainland Europe was as great and all, but it felt about as connected to being British as traveling around fucking South East Asia.

I wonder if the disparity in opinion comes down to Milenials being raised in the real belly of the E.U.
>>
>1 post by this ID
>proxy
Remember to sage and report
>>
>>78029721

Imagine if it wasn't a one world Caliphate, Achmed, but rather one world ruled by Judaism.

How do you feel about it now?
>>
File: 1464853352941.jpg (50 KB, 433x469) Image search: [Google]
1464853352941.jpg
50 KB, 433x469
>>78022785
Literally, WHY DO NORMIES WATCH THESE PEOPLE

WHERE IS THE FUCKING HUMOR
>>
>>78029721
the larger the government, the easier it is to step on the little guys. basically a world government guarantees they have absolute power with no recourse for the people because the gov can draw on every nation's power to squash rebellion.
>>
>>78030386
If you continue to live your daily life as always with the same rules and the same living standards what's the harm even if the jews were in comtrol?
>Implying they aren't now
>>
>>78022785
>2016
>listening to this cryptojewish arsehole
>>
>>78023898
Why do you think leaving the EU will stop immigration?
>>
>>78022785
You can be a member of the trade union without being a member of the EU.
In other words, being a member of the EU is neutral at best.
So why should you be a member at all?
Experts and economists lie all the time.
Remember when they told us there would never be a problem with those subprime mortgages?
Also:
>1 post by this ID.
>>
File: someone reply to this cunt.png (17 KB, 608x159) Image search: [Google]
someone reply to this cunt.png
17 KB, 608x159
>>78022785

Someone reply to this cunt with something along the lines of:

>implying
>Implying everyone responding likes or gives a shit about John Oliver
>Implying that all the people criticising are John Oliver fans who were previously happy to laugh at him mocking parts of the US (and weren't just people drawn to a video made by a celebrity on Brexit in the same week as the fucking referendum)
>The same people who cheer him on are probably the same people cheering him on over his comments on Brexit (you know, because he's a liberal and Remainers are generally liberals). The people criticising are probably not liberals, hence they turned up to call him a cunt.
>Suuuure m8, its all about the US - everyone is incapable of laughing at jokes about other parts of the world. It takes a certain level of cunty narcissism to suggest this.

People criticising John Oliver =/= non-US fans of his
>>
>>78029721
Read Brave New World by Huxley

He wrote it in the 20's and it's already predicted like half of the shit that goes on today

It's in the public domain so there's literally no excuse not to read it
>>
>>78030483
>why do normies watch it

They are normies because of it, not the other way around. If they were listening to David Icke they wouldn't be normal unless everybody did it. It's like wondering why there aren't any virgins getting laid.
>>
>>78022785
>m-muh economic transition period

When the Founding Fathers of the US decided to go against the British Empire and declare independence, they didn't sit around and fret about what the fucking interest rates were gonna be for the 6 months afterwards. They took action because they didn't want to be vassals to a foreign power that they had no control over.
>>
>>78030566
You're implying that a one world government would inherently allow you to live your daily life as always with the same rules and the same living standards.
>>
>>78030538
But why would you even want to rebell on them? If they did lure everyone into accepting a global government then they are good enough to govern. And please no "we rebelled on the british" meme because that was in the 18th century and in this day and age nothing good ever comes out of a rebellion.
>>
>>78022785
>(((experts)))
>>
>>78022785
>OI THESE JABBE WANKERS 'AVE A RIGHT TRUFFLE IN THEIR POCKET
>BUT WHAT THEY DON'T TELL YA IS THA TRUFFLE IS A JIZZAMAWIDGET
>OIOIOIOIOIOIOI
>[CROWD LAUGHS]
>>
>>78030874
I've read it and 1984 and all the basic dystopian novels but the kind of brainwashing and propaganda they talk about in those books simply isn't available these days.
>>78030931
And you're implying it won't for some reason. What would their benefit be from annoying their citizens?
>>
>>78022785
> -The costs are reasonable , given all the trade benefits

They're not, we operate at a trade benefit. Why should the public pay for corporations to avoid tariffs?

> -All the experts and economists say leaving will hurt Britians economy

The worst case scenario is 6% less growth than we otherwise would achieve. This is not fair price for sovereignty.

> -Uk companies the the gov't will probably have to abide by many of the same regulations if they do want to trade with Europe anyways

No, only companies that wish to export to Europe will have to abide by EU regulations. Why should everyone else be stifled by it? If you export something to Brazil, you have to follow Brazilian regulations. We don't impose Brazilian regulations on all of Britain.

> -UKIP fags are racist terorrists who killed Jo Cox

UK is less right wing than the Republican party.
>>
>>78025893
I don't understand why they think it'll be some non white multicultural utopia. One group or another will become "supreme". It's so apparent in America. Mexicans want to be in charge. Blacks want to be in charge. They only get along now (but not really) because they view whites as a common enemy. Once white civ falls, they'll turn on each other.
>>
>>78028852
>implying
We literally fought a war to keep the south from leaving. At least the UK has the option to leave. States here don't.
>>
>>78030882
>We the People of...
>MR. JEFFERSON MR. JEFFERSON!
>What is it?
>If you fight a war of independence, the economy could suffer in the short-term.
>Yes but what about liberty from tyranny, representation, and the right to self-government?
>But the economy!
>Well I guess you're right. Cancel the revolution boys I'm now #SmittenforBritain.
>>
>>78022785

don't leave or your economy will crumble.

T. Economist funded by the EU
>>
File: 1462631881350.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1462631881350.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>78022785
>-The costs are reasonable , given all the trade benefits

That's if we don't negotiate ANY trade deals with any other countries. We could rake in far more money if we didn't have to settle with the EU getting pittance from outside.

>-All the experts and economists say leaving will hurt Britians economy

An appeal to authority. Yes our economy might suffer in the short term because everyone flips their shit. But we could come out the other side stronger

>-Uk companies the the gov't will probably have to abide by many of the same regulations if they do want to trade with Europe anyways

No shit, but we won't be bound by the EU for trade with other countries

>-UKIP fags are racist terorrists who killed Jo Cox

toplel
>>
>>78031101

The benefits they're already reaping now, like lower wages (at the expense of our lower standards of living).
>>
>>78022785

the way he just fucking belittles and insults the british as if he isn't british himself. he is a blood traitor to his own culture.
>>
>>78031430
The lower wages are there because illegal immigrants accept wages below poverty line just to not be deported back. If such a government was there these immigrants wouldn't even be interested in going somewhere else outside of travel and leisure purposes.
>>
>>78031101
Ever been exposed to PC culture? If you deviate even a little from the narrative, you are a heathen. You are publicly shamed. Or even have people act violently towards you. Sjws are a literal brainwashed morality force. Universities have bias response teams that undermine due process. Theyre not about education and free thinking, they're about indoctrination. That propaganda is surrounding us on a daily basis, through our media, through Facebook etc. Any controversial science is censored. Etc etc.
>>
>>78029721

real one-world government can only be achieved by crushing the opposition through imperialism

you can't please hundreds of nations simultaneously with one group of representatives

but you can form an empire out of them by force, because they won't cooperate positively otherwise
>>
>>78022785
>the trade benefits
http://www.ianwelsh.net/free-trade-is-elties-betraying-their-own-populations/

Economists are paid to increase profits, which includes lower wages and less rights. What the mainstream economists consider "good for the economy" usually fuck over the working people.
>-Uk companies the the gov't will probably have to abide by many of the same regulations if they do want to trade with Europe anyways
Who cares?
>>
>>78030785
Currently we the UK HAVE to accept some of these "refugees" due to EU quotas and if we dont we can be punished for it. David Cameron has on multiple occasions tried to negotiate with Brussels on the matter but each and every time he has been told to basically fuck off.
>>
>>78031853
That's just a result of white guilt that will pass after a while. People already started getting fed up with the PC police. And honestly I didn't see any scientific research ever stopped outside of cloning experiments. Unless you're speaking about pseudoscience like Humanism and Gender studies.
>>
>>78032028
The European Union isn't a result of Imperialism. It's the result of a united conscience of the gravity of past mistakes. And if it's going to stick for a long period of time governments all around Europe are going to offload tasks to that organization. That's how a modern society should handle a globalist era in my opinion.
>>
>>78032203
You really think so? It's only getting worse in universities. Its only getting worse in liberal areas. I ee it literally every day. But yes the silent majority is sick of it.
>>
>>78032203
It's been 70 years and there was actually less white guilt the further you go back. It's only gotten worse, not better.
>>
>>78033223
White guilt started after the whole social movements finished and niggers got their rights so from a historical pov it's still recent.
And like >>78032996 says the silent majority are sick of it and they are actually the people in control. So yeah the end of the PC police is near.
>>
I want to fuck the young boy at the end, no homo.
>>
I support the Brits holding a free and democratic referendum and even envy them for it. What I don't get is the mental gymnastics of the Brexit supporters though.

They say on the one hand that the choice is a matter of principal, not economics. At the same time they say Britain will be granted free access to the common market as a matter of economics, not principal.

Don't you see that if you leave, the EU HAS to punish you in order to deter any other countries that might be thinking of doing the same?
Don't you see that the EU has to impose tariffs on behalf of the latest joiners that have made sacrifices to join the EU and will now not stand idly by while free access is given to the UK?
Don't you see that Paris and Frankfurt bankers will want financial transaction fees implemented in order to get business away from London and onto the mainland in case of a Brexit?
>>
>>78033893
Who needs enemies with friends like these?
>>
>>78033585
Well not if Hillary gets into office. She is very much a proponent of it. It is perpetuated in the media and has completely taken ahold of youth. It could go one way or the other, especially if the silent majority stays silent, or is cowed into being silent. so no, PC culture isn't dead yet, it still has very strong momentum.
>>
>>78022911

>Britain's economy will tank
>Everything will stay the same

I guess some people are this retarded.
>>
File: lel.jpg (437 KB, 1270x1046) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
437 KB, 1270x1046
>>78022978
>>78022978
>>78022978
>>78022978
>>78022978
>>
>given all the trade benefits
non-existant

All the marxists & leftists quoted in the media because they are too stupid to actually be doing things

> will probably
Nice argument, retard

>-UKIP fags are racist terorrists who killed Jo Cox
all leftists must hang
>>
File: tnqcmk13xlc1r83d7lo1_500.gif (481 KB, 444x236) Image search: [Google]
tnqcmk13xlc1r83d7lo1_500.gif
481 KB, 444x236
>>
>>78034864
I still support the referendum, and like any reasonable German I support further trade even after a Brexit.

I'm just saying things look a lot meaner when you ask the smaller countries and the ones that have joined lately.
>>
File: information entertainment.jpg (26 KB, 1101x108) Image search: [Google]
information entertainment.jpg
26 KB, 1101x108
>>78022785
Im worried that so many millenials gets their news from "comedians".
>>
File: 1447742239455.jpg (41 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
1447742239455.jpg
41 KB, 612x380
>mfw Brexit will fail
>mfw Hillary will get elected
>mfw the globalists will punish the Brit's for rebelling and make their lives hell
>mfw its 2016
>>
People say we don't elect the EU government, that's crazy, I voted for ukip in the last one
>>
>>78022785
>Alot of countries and people are worried that britain is leaving
>Obama
dosen't matter he is not a british politician
>China
Are they good guys now all the sudden?
>India
Literally nobody cares about the poos
>The EU itself
No shit sherlock
>>
>>78022785
none of those are arguments

i'm not even going to check for >1 post by this ID
>>
The same people who want to 'occupy the 1%' want to pad the pockets of multinationals by statying in the EU? How can anti-capitalists support Remain at all?
>>
>>78035903
Well you guys will revolt if they rig it for Hillary right?
>>
>>78035903
They will then be able to trade freely with the countries of the Commonwealth. Like swap airplane parts with Indians for tea, sell Mini cars to South Africa for bananas, and trade umbrellas for I don't know what with the West Indies.
>>
>>78022785
> Weaker economy, but national sovereignty
Kay.
> Le Ukip Meme

OUT OUT OUT
>>
Hey brits. If the Leave side wins on thursday will you guys have your own version of the Boston Tea Party and dump all the stuff the rest of europe is exporting to you guys into the Thames/Channel or what?
>>
>>78035696
this senpai.
It's mind boggling how the audio already decides for you what to think. When to laugh and at what, and how you can't possible disagree with the information that is being displayed because else you might be shunned and ostracized because you don't quite fit into the mold.

The hypocrisy in this youtube clip is astounding. Oliver criticizes the ad hominens spewed by UKIP but then engages in ad hominem himself for at least 10 times throughout the entire clip. He makes an abundance of non sequiturs and cherry picks his information every so cunningly as the ones who he criticizes in the episode do.

I fucking detest this, I can't help but feel that these people are either enslaved and can't seem to free themself from ideology or that they are truly and utterly retarded. Though I think it is the former because I can't help but think that most university students aren't this stupid and gullible, they must be tricked and enslaved.
>>
>>78029721
>What's bad about a universal rule that everyone abides by?

The people running it do not abide by the rules. That's what's wrong with it.
>>
File: 1464480935900.png (34 KB, 640x497) Image search: [Google]
1464480935900.png
34 KB, 640x497
it's 2016
>>
>>78036283
cricket bats to the west indies
>>
>>78036324
That would be glorious.

I hope Brexit will happen, have high hopes for Nexit in the future. Who knows, Europe might arise from the fire that is enveloping it.
>>
>>78022785
I don't understand why he would even make this video, his audience are Americans.
>>
If it doesn't pass, can it ever be voted for again down the line?
>>
File: CiW6g32W0AA42_6.jpg (15 KB, 236x363) Image search: [Google]
CiW6g32W0AA42_6.jpg
15 KB, 236x363
>>78036231
I doubt it... and the sad part is that at this very moment I don't think they'd even need to.
>>
>>78036657
No, it's binding. Only race war can reverse a remain vote.
>>
File: reddit.png (18 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
18 KB, 512x512
>>78022785
cancer
https://www.reddit.com/r/lastweektonight/comments/4owm5m/june_19_2016_last_week_tonight_with_john_oliver/
https://www.reddit.com/r/lastweektonight/comments/4oxe9n/last_week_tonight_with_john_oliver_brexit_hbo/
>>
File: 1465826510047.jpg (79 KB, 625x457) Image search: [Google]
1465826510047.jpg
79 KB, 625x457
>>78037141
did someone say race war?
>>
>>78036349
Rulers and rich people always follow their own rules even now. That won't change a thing.
>>
>>78022785

...says the companies that profit tremendously by fixing the market for themselves via the EU
>>
What is with these liberals and having swearing children for entertainment? Reminds me of fuckh8
>>
TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION

Sound familiar?

I smell a violent revolt if Brexit doesn't happen.. These fucks should tread lightly. Very lightly.
>>
>>78022785
>Don't think about matters of principle, like national sovereignty and identity
>Think of all the money I... I mean, you will make
>>
>>78022785
Did England control half the planet before or after joining the EU?
>>
>>78038057
Before.
Then 25 years of economic decrapitude.
Then they joined the EEC out of desperation.
>>
>>78022785
>openly racist
Oh my gosh, cheeky wanker. How can one be against niggers, that's unheard of.
>>
>>78038215
and now is time for our return

britain shall rule the waves once more

for queen and country
>>
File: rule britannia.png (42 KB, 855x717) Image search: [Google]
rule britannia.png
42 KB, 855x717
>>78038615
>>
>>78039650
keep laughing hans

you'll see

you'll all fucking see
>>
>>78029721
>universal rule that everyone abides by

Because laws are universal. Like theft, murder, rape and assault.

Norms are contextual and relative to the needs of the participants in a particular instace of cooperation.
>>
>>78039980
>you will see what is going to be possible

50% vote for a literal EUSSR communist instead of literal Hitler who would have made Austria great again. Austria REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
>>
>>78030950
>Le current year
You sand niggers really are stupid.
>>
>>78022785
>1 post by this ID
Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.