[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>EU referendum: Soros warns of Brexit threat to pound and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 375955i2.jpg (43 KB, 640x300) Image search: [Google]
375955i2.jpg
43 KB, 640x300
>EU referendum: Soros warns of Brexit threat to pound and jobs

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-36582026

Don't do it UK! Don't do it! You will lose so much money.
You will explode!
>>
>Britain will lose money, not me guize xDDD

Never trust a jew.
>>
>>78021758
This Nazi is desperate for you to get involved with Ukraine for muh nazi homeland. He is what is known as a Judenrat
>>
fuck him.
nobody can predict the future.
Give us freedom from EU unelected bureaucracy.
>>
>britain will lose money because my banks have orders to make things difficult if they leave
>>
File: 1464471271119.jpg (93 KB, 674x672) Image search: [Google]
1464471271119.jpg
93 KB, 674x672
Same guy who said that a no vote of us would cause massive war and death in Ukraine. Nothing happened. Don't trust any jew.
>>
>>78021758
The global economy is all ready fucked, when the inevitable happens they will just blame it on BREXIT or something else that takes the heat away from (((them)))
>>
>>78021758

Says the man that bankrupted the bank of England.
>>
>>78021758

Who even listens to this evil kike?
>>
>>78021758
Funny thing is leaving the EU will open foreign trading opportunities that would give a higher payout than anything currently offered.
>>
>>78022155
Middle level leaders who sway liberal-minded voters. Ironically such voters don't even know about Soros.
>>
File: 1452960789905.jpg (123 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1452960789905.jpg
123 KB, 350x350
>>78021758
(((SOROS))) was to use Britain as his personal zoo. You dare impede his plans, Goy?

Herr (((SOROS))) will unleash his brown legions upon you and yours! See how tough your white pride is, after a pack of schwartzers is done urinating on it!
>>
>>78022284

>literally not knowing who runs your country

democracy = garbage
>>
How is he wrong though? Yeah, Britain will become poorer. A necessary sacrifice to destroy the European caliphate
>>
>>78022618
he is a bilderberger.
shows how they are getting desperate now. VOTE OUT
>>
Correction. Soros threatens
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.