[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Palestinian boy 'mistakenly' killed by Israeli tro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
Palestinian boy 'mistakenly' killed by Israeli troops after British man injured in rock throwing attack
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/21/palestinian-boy-mistakenly-killed-by-israeli-troops-after-britis/
>>
thread theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
>>
Good job Israel.

One less kebeb to remove.
>>
Expanding settlements is scummy but I think Israel gets way too much hate from everyone.

>A group of young Palestinians hurled stones and Molotov cocktails at cars driving on an Israeli motorway in the occupied West Bank in the early hours of Tuesday morning, according to the Israeli military.

>The Israeli Defence Forces (IDF) said after the shooting that it appeared none of them was involved in the rock throwing.

>"From the initial inquiry it appears that uninvolved bystanders were mistakenly hit during the pursuit. The IDF is investigating the circumstances," a spokesman said.

>molotovs thrown at cars randomly
>accidentally kill someone
>they're the ones who admit it in the first place

Implying most countries would show this much restraint in similar circumstances.
>>
Who cares. I care more about that rare flag.
>>
>>78020808
I'm conflicted, I don't care a mudshit kid who wont get to grow up to blow himself up but also I hate the zionists
>>
>>78020808
>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/21/palestinian-boy-mistakenly-killed-by-israeli-troops-after-britis/

Sometimes I start to like Israel and then I hear shlomo shekelberg or the like talking about Multiculturalism in Europe again and I want to start a fourth reich.
>>
>>78021673
Why? Cheney and Rumsfeld made all the money, not Jews. Israel has the same wealth discrepancy as the USA.
>>
>>78021762
>All jews are one person
>>
>>78021245
>Implying most countries would show this much restraint in similar circumstances.
Most countries wouldn't illegally seize their neighbors territory and settle their own citizens on it. Israel is the reason this violence happens in the first place I don't see why they should get a fucking gold star for holding back a bit when it's their turn to add to it.
>>
>>78021245
Israel gets hate from everyone because in the 70's it was politically impossible to kill it due to muh anti-Semitism and muh AIPAC, unlike its buddies South Africa and Rhodesia.

Not to mention, friends who've been there report that the settlers were and probably still are mostly American expats, the kind of degenerate thugs who would have become swastika-tattooed skinheads if they weren't Jews.
>>
>>78020808
DAMN THATS TERRIBLE!

SOMEONE THROW STONES AT A BRITISH TOURIST?!
>>
>>78022625

Abos would like a word with you
>>
>>78020808
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
File: bawwwww.jpg (13 KB, 220x283) Image search: [Google]
bawwwww.jpg
13 KB, 220x283
>>78022837
Abos get a free ride through uni, extra centrelink allowance, shitloads of targeted programs, and it's legally permissible for companies to be racist if it's in favour of the "traditional" "custodians". Not only that, they've been freed from a brutal tribal culture where up to 30% of the population died from fights and assaults, and now live in one of the strongest economies and happiest countries on the planet.

They can cry us a fucking river.
>>
They shouldn't expand their borders over a religious meme.
But, I'm glad there's still at least one western country with the balls to secure their borders.

You can argue all you want about how Israel should not exist, but the fact is it does so it's pointless.
>>
>>78021762
#notalljews
>>
>>78023571
Might makes right. Israel has won wars over its sovereignty and as a result has every right to exist for as long as it has the capacity to defeat its enemies.
>>
File: map_2.gif (14 KB, 298x460) Image search: [Google]
map_2.gif
14 KB, 298x460
>>78021245
>Molotov cocktails at cars driving on an Israeli motorway in the occupied West Bank in the early hours of Tuesday morning, according to the Israeli military.
>Israeli motorway
>In the occupied west bank
God I hate media manipulation of language.
Just because an occupation force builds shit to make their occupation easier doesn't negate that the entire occupation is an act of aggression.

As an American you'd bet your sweet ass that if my nation was being occupied by some foreign invading force I'd do everything I could to make sure they're facing bullets every step they take through my nation.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.