[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prison Time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (372 KB, 955x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
372 KB, 955x500
Jail/prison Have you been incarcerated?
How long were you locked up
For ?
What were your charges ?
>>
Someone posted CP on 4chan and 5 minutes later police knocked at my door and I was arrested. Spent 2 years on prison for this shit.
>>
I'm still incarcerated but I'm allowed a laptop inside, wifi is not too bad either, it's AC and I get about 10MB/s down on steam.

I've been here for 2 months, with 4 more left. I got caught stealing bikes.
>>
>>78019608

Posted last night, but I go to prison 4 or 5 times a week. I work there.
>>
>>78019856
Alright turn off that proxy you german
>>
>>78019907

my dad works at a prison in Birmingham. He berates the endless cutbacks.
>>
>>78019608
battery
petty theft
driving with suspended license
obstruction of justice

Spent the weekend in jail, $1500 fine, $800 restitution, one year probation.
>>
Going to get booked for these digits, son.
>>
>>78019763
fuk off cuk u mussies love and get away with cheese
>>
>>78019608
work in one for the last 8 years
>>
>>78019608

I did 3 days for beating my girlfriend, judge ROR'ed me, reduced the charges to menacing, which is just a citation/fine here after showing videos I recorded on my phone with her becoming physically violent with me. Said to be self defense. Waived the fines and fees, gave me time served on mandatory 90 day sentence.

Moral of the story: record everything, even in your own home.
>>
>>78019763
Did you learn your lesson, pedophile?
>>
>>78019608
Pudding pounder delight.
>>
Spent 5 months in before I made bail, trial is at the end of they year, could be facing 4-6 years. Jails not bad if you have common sense, lived with notorious gangsters for a couple months.
>>
File: index.jpg (5 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5 KB, 284x177
>>78019856
>>
File: 1458732131828.jpg (134 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
1458732131828.jpg
134 KB, 460x460
>>78019608

>doing anything against the law

Degenerates.
>>
Is this the RP thread?
>>
I lived in a death house set up by the Honolulu Police and "Federal Police". Quotation marks because the guy wore a shirt that said "Federal Police" but there is no such thing, but the cops listened to him. Property owned by Senator Clayton Hee at 4011 B Kaimuki Ave. Honolulu, HI.

The neighborhood watch group was luring homeless and poor men to the other cottage on the property. They had surveillance focused on the property. They said my elderly mom who was renting the property did not have rights and was a lesser person because she rented instead of inheriting or buying the land.

They would watch her through the windows at night. They would try to force her door open. They found out the hard way I owned a gun at the time when they did that. Then they tried to say they were some sort of religious vigilante group.

The cops falsified documents to fake an excuse to raid the property after the brownshirts got scared from having to keep running away. Cops with black tape over their badge numbers and covered name tapes tried to lure me out without announcing they were police. They put cuffs on me then put guns to my head, but they relented when neighbors came out to look.

They falsified papers to railroad me and my 68 year old disabled mom through the "courts"

After this we tried to take video of what was happening, and they would violently raid the property and arrest us for this, even though it is legal, to cover up what was happening.

Every arrest, I had a Marine or Air Force person look at my belongings and mockingly "debrief" the cops with intel about me. Every time I was arrested the cops would say they were going to murder me in different ways while I was in custody.

They said I was a white supremacist, meth user/dealer, pedo, child killer, illegal Mexican immigrant gangmember and Muslim Iraqi terrorist, sometimes all at once.

I am in Hawaii, these fucks would not know a Mexican gangmember if he beheaded them and made a cartel on their corpse.
>>
>>78019608
your mom incarcerated my dick last night
>>
>>78019608
Nope.

Law and order for me every time.

#notanigger
>>
>>78019856

>kanker stole my bike
>>
>>78019608
I once called a police officer a smurf
>>
>>78019608
Never. I'm not a nigger
>>
>>78019856
Kek, prison sentences below 3 years aren't even carried out here because of overpopulation. The ECHR and some other human rights organizations would sue our governments ass if they would send even more people to our jails

So only serious and/or repetive offenders go to jail. Muslims and niggers living here know this very well
>>
>>78020684
>canadia jail
>>
>>78020684
>could be facing 4-6 years

Why don't you cross over the continent to Argentina?
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 610x701) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 610x701
>>78021559
>>
>>78022039
it's pretty great in BC, everyone has a TV in their rooms, on of the jails had Ps3 in every unit. NEET lifestyle with catered food every day. You also get to watch peoples faces melt from boiling water/butter.
>>
I did a month for 2 drunk driving charges, another month of house arrest, then 100 hours of treatment and 2 years of probation. I'm actually kind of grateful because I was a bad alcoholic and probably wouldn't have gotten help unless it was forced on me the way it did. It turned my life around and things have gotten a lot better.
>>
>>78022314
>Watch people's faces melt from bouling water/butter
Could you explain? (I live 20 minutes under BC in Washington. Just curious. Howdy neighbor).
>>
Be careful answering this thread mates. I saw same exact one right before I went to sleep. Would not put it past US intel to be doing some of "threat assessment survey" for this board.

Don't participate in these threads. saged,
>>
File: 1466425082943.jpg (231 KB, 642x642) Image search: [Google]
1466425082943.jpg
231 KB, 642x642
I did 5 and a half years in West Tennessee State Penitentiary right above Memphis. I was convicted of Possession of SCH II for resale. I had 14.9 grams of cocaine and a pistol. My best friend set me up at a hotel. It sucked living around so many niggers and apes but i grew up and ultimately I'm glad it happened.
>>
>>78022496

It's a common method of fucking someone up, goes over better in court than a stabbing. It's gotten to the point where Prince George banned microwaves.

In the instance I witnessed this fatass on my unit was outed as a rat, he was transferred from a jail in the coast where his cheek was sliced open for ratting. And the heavier guys in my unit got paperwork confirming it so I watched the guy get his nose smashed, it was flowing blood like a hose, then someone had a bowl of water going in the microwave for a while beforehand and threw it in his face, half gif face melted and the guard told us other inmates where he got transferred to were calling him Phantom of the Opera.
>>
Yep a police stop me when I was 18
>Good night sir, did you have anything for drinking?
>I plead the fifth and this is totally unconstitutional.
>please blow here
>I'm being detained?

Then my layer told me the U.S constitution is not international law.

I ended spending 2 weeks behind bars cause I was a cheap bastard and didn't want to pay 500€
>>
>>78023421
The miranda rules on the other hand are pretty much accepted everywhere in Europe
>>
File: Walking off lot.jpg (489 KB, 1564x1172) Image search: [Google]
Walking off lot.jpg
489 KB, 1564x1172
>>78022169
After intense masturbation to this picture, I have to disagree. I am not an office supply enhanced negro.

My masturbation was inhibited by the picture not containing a depiction of female genitalia, breasts, depictions of lesbian sex or general anogenital portraits of healthy women between the ages of 17-65, but the scissors remind me of breasts.

By the way, the Kaimuki address was not the only neighborhood that this was going on at, it seems to be a general brownshirt activity islandwide.

They have had one thing in common, they always like to try to watch defecation and urination, and male homosexual rape.

By the way, One of the participants at the Kaimuki address used the name Ben Ignacio. He said he was a lawyer. He was a tall white guy and claimed to be Filipino, but mocked this, which makes me believe this is a fake ID used. He would have people over to his house, which overlooked my mom's and boast about what they were doing. He recited my phone conversations and daily activities. He recited things I said while at a foreign consulate, a private conversation between me and foreign hottie. He said the state department was going to make an example of me. I have no idea what this means, if anyone has heard about things like this, talk.

This picture is of a man who uses the name of Mohammed Hassan. He is the HPD "Forensic Scientist" who testifies that drug tests used in Hawaii are legit, even though they will test positive when opened and exposed to air. This picture is of him walking off of my mom's property, after attacking her. Mohammed Hassan is just one of the names he uses, there are a bunch of combinations of names he and his "wife" ape use consisting comibinations of huybiba hassan and mohammed. A common tactic of illegal immigrants. He also used the id of Mamdouh Eldalil in property ownership and public records, but those were erased after we tried to expose them. The Eldalil alias belonged to a dead man...
>>
>>78019608
Did a stretch back in the early nineties for encasing a body in concrete inside a metal drum and rolling it off a bridge.
>>
File: OnPro.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
OnPro.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>78023725
Here is a better one where you can see his face. The courts kept this out of trials to protect him. He would hold me and my mom at gunpoint at times under protection of the Honolulu Police and "Federal Police"

We were arrested for trying to protect ourselves against him and the rest of the neighborhood watch. They tried to murder us for protecting ourselves, then for taking video and trying to expose them. The police and courts said everything they did was justified because I at one time owned a gun.

My elderly mom was railroaded through court proceedings, put in prison for allegedly taking pictures of this shit of her property making death threats, deprived of meds and food in jail. She almost died.
>>
File: IMG_20151020_090908~2.jpg (26 KB, 451x343) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151020_090908~2.jpg
26 KB, 451x343
>>78023725
>>
>>78023045
Brutal
>>
After I was homeless from what the cops and "Federal Police" did, they would follow me closer. They told people in areas I frequented whatever they needed to to get them to attack me. I had cops set up ambushes on routes I frequented. I had them sometimes hide in bushes and holding rifles at me and laughing about it. This would be like at 4 AM in the city, and they would just pack their rifles up in pelican cases and head back to their cars.
>>
>>78019608

I'm in the modernist jail of the globalist order.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.