[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am from Romania, I am the superior daco roman master race.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: Daco Roman.jpg (183 KB, 960x876) Image search: [Google]
Daco Roman.jpg
183 KB, 960x876
I am from Romania, I am the superior daco roman master race.
We are the primordial desdendents of planet Earth. All other nations of this planet have the daco-gets as ancestors. One thousand years ago,the name of Sweden and Denmark in their history was Dacia.The name of Germany today,is Deutschland which is the Land of the Dacians.The getae-dacians were extraordinary advanced in all domains.They had flying machines too,they have made maps of the Earth that nowadays even NASA looks at them and say that they cannot make them at the level the daco-gets made them.Us,the romanians,we dont know that in Romania we have a lot of pyramids,and after the model of pyramids in Romania, our ancestors the getae-dacs have build the pyramids of Egypt.
>>
File: Bozgor detected.jpg (78 KB, 366x500) Image search: [Google]
Bozgor detected.jpg
78 KB, 366x500
>>78019332
>>78019406
>>78019638
Fuck off HIDF derailing this thread!
THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW THAT WE BUILD EVERYTHING!!!!
EVERY ACHIEVEMENT OF MANKIND BELONGS TO US DACO ROMANS!!!!
Our time will come and then YOU'LL BE OUR SLAVES.
>>
>>78019259
>Average penis size
>Kangz

Okay, gypsy.
>>
>>78019781
I am a greek
>>
File: HIDF bait.jpg (128 KB, 565x467) Image search: [Google]
HIDF bait.jpg
128 KB, 565x467
>>78019913
>>78019923
GO BACK TO SUCKING HORSE DICK MANLET MONGOLS, YOUR TIME WILL BE OVER SOON!!!!!!!
>>
Guys please what is this greek meme all about please inform me
>>
>>78020036
we are all greek today. Just for today
>>
File: neckbeard-lighter-640x533.jpg (78 KB, 640x533) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard-lighter-640x533.jpg
78 KB, 640x533
>>78020029
>6'2
>Being called a manlet by a gyp.

You'd better be trolling. Otherwise, you're actually just a stumpy, hairy Romanian midget who lives under a communist concrete bridge. Which, I guess, is also trolling, except literally.
>>
File: HIDF.jpg (244 KB, 722x431) Image search: [Google]
HIDF.jpg
244 KB, 722x431
>>78020327
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/74782946/#q74782946
I live in a house, this is my loo.
This is the superior toilet how can other nations even compete.
These were build for men by men we don't use shiny tiny toilets like western cucks and dont waste money on the toilet jew.
>>
File: Penis size.png (95 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
Penis size.png
95 KB, 960x640
Why are the romainians always trying to prove how great they are?

Oh.. at least, I see.
>>
>>78021512
Kek
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.