[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Perfectly legal to own a shotgun in England as long as you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6
File: latest[1].png (688 KB, 3000x800) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
688 KB, 3000x800
>Perfectly legal to own a shotgun in England as long as you get approval from the Police and pay £90 for a licence
>Handguns are illega because of our one and only mass shooting and it was in Scotland in the 90s

I mean sure if someone breaks into our home and we actually shoot them with the shotgun we'd go to prison but aside from that how can your death rate with guns be so high America?
>>
File: unamused-face.png (51 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
unamused-face.png
51 KB, 256x256
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w
>>
>>78017938
Concealed carry is perfectly legal in Germany, you just need a permission :^)
>>
>>78017938
you need to own property to own firearms in the uk you dumb bong
>>
>>78017938
If you removed a certain 4-5% of America's population you would eradicate over 50% of all violent crime.

Seems like a good trade.
>>
>>78017938
Because niggers and mexicunts
>>
>>78017938
One and only?

I think you need to do some research on that famalam.

But yeah, Andy Murray was lucky.
>>
>>78020663

7%.
>>
>>78020787
13%
>>
>>78020822
100%
>>
>>78021001
black%
>>
>>78021210
Nigger%
>>
The UK is an island with strict gun laws surrounded by other countries with strict gun laws.

America has Mexico to our south which is a never ended supply of drugs and weapons.
We banned marijuana years ago but I've never seen it in short supply.
>>
>>78020017
At least we can legally shoot intruders as long as they die and we have good lawyers.
>>
>>78020462
That's a pretty based law.

It has a creepy ruling class angle, but shows you're mature and educated.
>>
>>78017938

A lot of suicides are caused by guns and they use those statistics for gun related deaths.
>>
File: Picard.jpg (36 KB, 625x625) Image search: [Google]
Picard.jpg
36 KB, 625x625
>>78017938
>owning a shotgun is legal
>b-but you have to ask permission first
>going to jail for defending your home
>being this cucked and not even realizing it
>>
>>78021507
Don't let them take your guns ameribro. No matter what.
>>
>>78020462

No you don't, Mr. Malaysia.

You literally just need a cabinet or similar to store it in
>>
>>78021603
This. burgers don't know how good they have it.

If some coked up crook breaks in to my house, I'm shooting the cunt then telling him to run the fuck away and tell no-one lest I finish the job. I'm not going away for doing the police's job.
>>
File: 1421213921832.jpg (446 KB, 824x826) Image search: [Google]
1421213921832.jpg
446 KB, 824x826
>>78017938
"Our Death Rate"

Um. probably 90% of "our" death rate, is people who don't look like "our" faces. (niggers killing niggers)

>Black people kill each other
>A lot

Does this keep you up at night? Do you agonize over black people killing each other, because nobody else even gives a fuck, especially the black people themselves.
>>
>>78021910
Oh all the people in Sandy Hook, Virginia Tech and Orlando were black? :^)
>>
>>78022015
"Mass shootings" account for a small fraction of 1% of all murders annually in America.

Wave your magic wand and stop mass shootings from ever happening again and you still have well over 99% of murders occurring.
>>
>>78022015
Those are rarities. Most mass shootings in America are unreported in national media because it's nigger or spic gang killings.
>>
>>78022156
>1% of all murders

And gun crime in particular?
>>
>>78022203
Still a fraction of 1%.

Shootings are, in the majority, gang related and are killings of single people. The number of people killed in Orlando by the mudslime has already been surpassed in Chicago alone.
>>
>>78021723
What kind of guns do you have?
>>
>>78022203
There were over 50 shootings in Chicago over Memorial Day Weekend. The media didn't see fit to throw an international shitfest about it because, well, it's Chicago, communist gun-free zone heaven, and I guess it wasn't enough of a race crime. And if you live in Chicago you probably know how to stay out of the problem areas.
>>
>>78022015
>let me mention 0.003% of all the murder victims in America, who were in fact, white or Latino.

The whole world seems to have their panties bunched up over these "world media event" shitstorms. We fall into two camps.

1. people who don't give a fuck
2. people who realize these are staged media events

Think about it, these media events are so internationally propagandized that you, a britbottle, are an expert in "Crime that happens in a country 10,000 miles away from you" these are probably fake staged events. They are staged by the government to propagandize people to hate and fear guns, so they can ban them one day, like they did in your land after Dunblame.

Australia had one of these also-- Big staged shooting, then quick they ban guns!! Here in America, it doesn't work, we're keeping our guns. Unlike you, we are willing to surrender the bullets if necessary.
>>
>>78022348

8.74 INCHES PRIMED AND RWARDTY TO DEFEND MYH HOME
>>
>>78021723
I'm probably the only person on this board that ever shot someone, aside from the vets from the Great Sandnigger Turkey Shoot of 2001-2013, which I was also a part of.

I won't greetext this, cause I hate that shit, and it's a pretty cut n dry story:

Nigger decides that my 2 bedroom ranch looks like easy pickings, so he shuffles up mumbling about muh dick and whitey be rayciss and starts jimmying the lock on the sliding glass door. I'm a very light sleeper, and so is my wife so we woke up to the sound of the glass on the sliding door crack and it sliding open. Being full on Dog Bless Burger Vets, I have a pistol next to the bed. Nothing special, gift from my uncle when I was 10; a S&W 9mm, though I do have it loaded with preban wad cutters. When I moved into the hallway and saw the feral nigger prowling about and putting his greasy monkey paws on everything I was pissed. Being a dumb animal, the negro didn't hear me as I came to the end of the hallway, so I flipped on the lights and the negro screeched and turned towards me. I yelled for the animal to drop face down, that the cops were called.
This next part defies imagination... I mean you can't make this shit up, niggers are this stupid: Instead of obeying commands and dropping my shit and getting on its belly, the negro literally charged me with a knife. Yes. The negro was stupid enough to bring a knife to a gun fight, so I fired four rounds, hitting the groid 3 times. When the cops came, they took statements, had me checked for powder residue etc etc and took me to the station for a formal interview. I was back home in time to see the coroner load the dead negro into a van.

I love america, it's the only nation in the western world that allows you to kill feral niggers for breaking into your home.
>>
File: Shax.jpg (97 KB, 640x1000) Image search: [Google]
Shax.jpg
97 KB, 640x1000
>>78017938
>I mean sure if someone breaks into our home
>and we kill them we go to prison...

this makes me so fucking angry...
>>
>>78021690
Its an informal law, the law of thumb is pretty much if you dont have a property in your own name your application will be rejected.

Thats why most of the shotty owners in bongstan are all in their 40's and above and own at least an apartment.

Try applying for one and see how far you got. I bet the masons wont even have the chance to visit your dwelling.
>>
>>78017938
If someone breaks into your home and they have gun, if you shoot them you go to prison?

Jesus England is retarded
>>
>>78020462
>You need to own property
You can't even keep track of your own god damn airplanes
>>
>>78022367
Congress is starting to go pretty damn hard with the shilling, though. Of the proposals last night, I found the Texan's to be reasonable. But at the "omg we lost" Democrat speeches afterwards, they were citing all kinds of weird numbers. "92% of Americans want gun control," and such nonsense. The NRA, along with the senior citizens lobbies, actually seems to represent the will of the people, and there's a reason it's so powerful.

Also, I'm in Massachusetts, which has some of the strictest gun laws in the land. We still have Castle Doctrine, and our biggest limitations are magazine capacity and background checks. I was able to get my LTC, a sidearm, shotgun, and a long-range semiautomatic just fine. I think America will be okay in the long run.
>>
>Be Northern Ireland
>Have handguns of all calibres
>Have the ability to own guns solely for personal protection
>Have the ability to both open and concealed carry
>Have a lower homicide rate than Great Britain
But I thought banning things made us all safer?
>>
>>78022610

I heard a similar story on /k/ from a guy who put down a spic in his house. It defies the imagination how absolutely fucking stupid shitskins are.
>>
>>78017938

Dunblane was done by a NATO child fucking ring pedo.
>>
>>78017938
Suicides and Minorities
>>
>>78023449
Man, you have no idea. Niggers are literally predisposed to commit crime... even back in boot camp groids and spics were always trying get one over on the DI, steal extra food trays and much more.
If I've known 100 niggers in the military, there were maybe 2 that I'd trust and would call black, the rest were shuffling, mumbling muh dick feral niggers
>>
>go to jail for shooting someone with your legally owned firearm when they were breaking into your home

is this real?
>>
>>78023181
>92% of Americans want gun control,"
Which has been debunked due to shit tier methodology.
Something like 2/3rds of Americans want gun laws to be the same but actually enforced.
The "90% of Americans support universal background checks" is a farce
The question asked in the study was "Do you support background checks on gun sales" which he left then falsely says that Americans support more gun laws when they're simply saying they support the current system we have.
>>
>>78023861
People in England, Scotland and Wales aren't allowed to own guns for personal protection.
>>
>>78023861
Yup. Some burglars even have the gall to sue, if they survive their wounds. Most states have "castle doctrine" which protects the homeowner, but some places like Vermont and DC don't. In some states they have to actually come inside of your house, too; you can't shoot them on your property, but your actual domicile.
>>
>>78017938
>I mean sure if someone breaks into our home and we actually shoot them with the shotgun we'd go to prison
Wrong. The only reason the farmer went to prison for shooting that pikey was because he shot him then closed the door and went to bed rather than calling the police/ambulance.
>>
>>78024075
>shot him then closed the door and went to bed rather than calling the police/ambulance.

based
>>
>>78017938
>how can your death rate with guns be so high America?
Niggers. This is the dumbest question ever.
>>
>>78017938
It's because of black people shooting each other. Stop blaming white people.
>>
>>78023861
Before Castle Doctrine I would technically have had to retreat to the furthest point and wait until there were a threat of serious bodily injury or something like that. I honestly have no idea how things would have to go down to get jail time or avoid jail time, and I'd rather not find out.

But I have Castle Doctrine now, and probably I won't be thinking clearly enough to debate the finer points of whether or not I'm going to jail tonight if somebody dumb enough to charge me while I'm pointing a gun at them or something like that.
>>
>>78017938
And this is avoiding the insult to injury that gunncontrol and bans in the UK did nothing to help reduce crime and murder rates
Same with Australia.
>>
>>78023861
Part of the antigun agenda is that they truly believe that self defense is wrong and that guns are nothing more than toys to be used with extremely tight government control.
>It's the police's job o protect you
>>
>>78022156
>>78022318
Based straya
>>
>>78017938
Shotguns in the UK must have a limited 2-round magazine capacity.

The one in OP's pic does not apply.
>>
>>78023973
That makes more sense.

Again, the Texan's proposal made a lot of sense, and I think that it would help combat the mudslimes a bit, but eh. The two most recent true mass shootings have been islamic terrorists, so I think even the left is wary of staying on the topic for too long. Muh religion of peace and all that.
>>
>>78017938
Shitty people. Your murder rates were low even before your gun bans and went up for a while after.
>>
>>78024075
Fairly well off people in your country have been charged and even sentenced to crimes for using"offensive knives" to defend their home.
Self defense is all but illegal in your country anon.
If you're caught carrying a god damn screwdriver the cops can ask you what it is for and if you answer"self defense" they can and will take it from you.
>>
File: 1466425636605.jpg (803 KB, 972x858) Image search: [Google]
1466425636605.jpg
803 KB, 972x858
Niggers.

Are you this new?
>>
>>78017938
Black people really like shooting the shit out of one another.
>>
>>78022977
you cant even keep track of your own muslims
>>
>>78017938
>our one and only mass shooting and it was in Scotland in the 90s
false flag
>>
>>78017938

Our gun crime rate has always been reasonably low, America's has always been 'high'.

Maybe, just maybe, there's more to do with gun crime than gun ownership...
>>
>>78024511

You ARE a fucking muslim.
>>
>>78024378
>Again, the Texan's proposal made a lot of sense, and I think that it would help combat the mudslimes a bit, but eh.
Considering that I don't even think such list should exist period and the notion of them is so anti American that everyone who voted for it originally and has supported it should all be permanently expelled from office and those who actively pushed for it to be law should be tried for treason I can't say the same.
Also considering that the texas proposal would have done nothing to stop single one of these attacks it doesn't actually make sense it is just less intrusive than full 1984 tier shit the Dems proposed.

There is nothing in the legal framework of the Constitution stopping the FBI(which btw was unconstitutionally founded through executive order under Teddy Roosevelt by reappropriating money from Congress to start the organization) from getting and serving warrants.
Do this and not actually make it illegal for people to defend themselves and carry the means to do so and it becomes a non issue.
The FBI found that active shooters confronted by an armed citizen already on site killed around an average of 2.5 people. When they were stopped by police or offed themselves for whatever reasons the average death count was 11.5.

The problem is that only 3% of these cases actually meet armed resistance immediately because the vast majority are done where it is illegal for good people to carry.
>>
>>78024663
>t. paki
>>
>>78025205
>Pot meet kettle
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.