[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything I should know before I purchase a retail business
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: chinaflag.png (44 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
chinaflag.png
44 KB, 3000x2000
Is there anything I should know before I purchase a retail business from a Chinese expat?

I've worked in their store for a few years and they offered it to me.

Everything seems solid although I've heard horror stories about doing business with the Chinese.
>>
>>78016683
Chinese are basically Jews of the Orient.
>>
File: Dog.jpg (73 KB, 511x559) Image search: [Google]
Dog.jpg
73 KB, 511x559
>Everything seems solid
Does someone have a picture of that one thread where a buisness man encourage people not to learn chinese?

TL:DR If they can trick you, they will.
>>
>>78016733
Yeah, which is what I've heard along with other a bunch of stories about them swindling people and hiding behind contracts based in China and such so the people just end up wearing the loss.

Just want to make sure I'm covered.
>>
>>78016683
They don't have any empathy at all, they will fuck you and never feel bad about it. Do your due diligence and never take them at their word, because they have no problem lying to your face.

Beyond that, most immigrants learn that you cant fuck around with western beaurocracy and taxes, so their books and permits should be legit. However, you would be a fool not to verify that.
>>
>>78016933
No shit, that is one of the horror stories I'm referencing. He's the guy from the steel industry, right?
>>
literally impossible for us to say

we know nothing about the company and the players
>>
File: Comfy pepe3.jpg (87 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
Comfy pepe3.jpg
87 KB, 409x409
>>78017061
Sure is, well just make sure you triple check everything.

But tbqh I would never invest in anything in China, unless you're a high risk high pay kinda guy.
>>
>>78017121
It's a small business.

I've worked for them for years. Always treated me well. They don't speak English and I speak a little Mandarin so they gravitated towards me when they bought the business, promoted me up above everyone else and now I've been running their business for like 3 years or so.
>>
>>78017198
No. It's a business in my country. I'm their employee who ran it for them. They're investors and bought it along with a few businesses to get citizenship so they purchase land without the big tax breaks. Now that they have citizenship they no longer need the small businesses so they've sold them off. Now they're offering this one to me.
>>
>>78017496
If you're already intimately familar with the operation you should be fine, so long as everything, all the contracts etc are being done in Australia under Australian law.
>>
File: Ok animu.jpg (118 KB, 662x668) Image search: [Google]
Ok animu.jpg
118 KB, 662x668
>>78017496
Oh that sounds fine then. Just check it out in person and make sure everything is okay.

I ain't no buiness person, but if you feel 100% confident go for it.
>>
>>78017555
>>78017654

Thanks guys. I won't say I'm 100% confident because I'm naturally skeptical and inherently distrustful of just about everyone I've met or know except my immediate family.

The deal just seemed a little too good to be true but I'll ensure I get an Australian lawyer or two to run over it.
>>
>>78017496
You should murder them before they buy 10 housing properties and negative gear them all. Also you are a fucking faggot for working for a couple of money grabbing chinks

Also i bet this is a menial, woman tier job cunt. go learn a trade
>>
>>78018049
>Also you are a fucking faggot for working for a couple of money grabbing chinks

It was that or be unemployed. They also gave me a promotion. Don't be made at me, they government is doing the same by benefiting of Chinese millionaires.

>Also i bet this is a menial, woman tier job cunt. go learn a trade

And get up at 6am? Fuck that.
>>
>>78016683
>asking /pol/ whether or not to trust a non-white nationality

I wonder what they'll say???
>>
File: 20151221_050455.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20151221_050455.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
>>78018425
>And get up at 6am? Fuck that.

Morning work is GOAT faggot. Pic related, 5am on a beautiful morning. 5am-2pm shift, go home and do whatever the fuck I want all afternoon afterwards. Shit's aces.
>>
>>78018828
I reckon I'd adapt pretty quickly but I'm almost 30. I'm not starting a fucking trade now.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.